WarWest®

What are you doing right now?

I got **** on my bed sheets earlier so I'm waiting for it to dry.

You ****ing serious man??

I'm going to introduce you to the towel

your bed sheets will thank me

• Like 7

I got **** on my bed sheets earlier so I'm waiting for it to dry.

Also because of the swear filter

I'm not sure if you said **** or ****

• Like 8

You **** serious man??

Man juice slurped out of the broad I was humping. Extra large load tonight for some reason.

Edited by Hells_Bartender
  • Like 9

You **** serious man??

Man juice slurped out of the broad I was humping. Extra large load tonight for some reason.

Lmao man after my kidney stone surgery I was busting monster loads due to the fact that I was on this medication that "opened everything up" and having a catheter for a week.

Once all that **** was good to go I was straight up Peter North all over the place

The wife was like WTF?

Edited by WarWest
  • Like 9

Lmao man after my kidney stone surgery I was busting monster loads due to the fact that I was on this medication that "opened everything up" and having a catheter for a week.

Once all that **** was good to go I was straight up Peter North all over the place

The wife was like WTF?

Made me LOL. Think I'd love a catheter.... I could be at work talking to a customer and then I'd be all

200.gif  

.....and the wouldn't have a clue.

• Like 6

Made me LOL. Think I'd love a catheter.... I could be at work talking to a customer and then I'd be all

200.gif  

.....and the wouldn't have a clue.

LoL If only it really was like that, most uncomfortable week EVER!

But yeah, the pee comes out with out even knowing. Always have to check the bag because that **** could be on the verge of explosion without even knowing it Lmao

• Like 5

LoL If only it really was like that, most uncomfortable week EVER!

But yeah, the pee comes out with out even knowing. Always have to check the bag because that **** could be on the verge of explosion without even knowing it Lmao

I'll have to take your word on that haha. I'm going to the lab to work on something. You'll probably see me on dragons den/shark tank in a few weeks.

• Like 4

You **** serious man??

Lmao

You vile dude

• Like 2

I'm playing Mortal Kombat Trilogy on a Nintendo 64 I picked up at a yard sale last weekend.  Awesome home version of MK.

And I'm listening to this:

Edited by LennyTheBat
  • Like 2

Very excitingly, i've just e-published my first book.  Wondered if that would be worthy of a thread or is that a bit narcissistic??

Congrats and best of luck.  What's the book about?

• Like 1

Very excitingly, i've just e-published my first book.  Wondered if that would be worthy of a thread or is that a bit narcissistic??

Post a link homie. Will buy and read. 

• Like 5

Congrats and best of luck.  What's the book about?

Thanks Lenny! It's a fairly stock fantasy epic. Bit like Harry potter meets lord of the rings but with less singing and less teenage angst.

It will be available for the bargain price of 1.50 USD

• Like 6

Really??

I've heard nothing but good stuff about that movie

The final act jumped the shark for me. Still liked it but could have been so much more. 

• Like 2

Just saw Interstellar. I'm disappoint. 

No way. That movie was awesome for being over the top without trying to be over the top. 

The only big gripe that I had with it was the fact that there is one humongous paradox. It's just like, make the movie without a time paradox. cmon!

No way. That movie was awesome for being over the top without trying to be over the top. 

The only big gripe that I had with it was the fact that there is one humongous paradox. It's just like, make the movie without a time paradox. cmon!

Still liked it and if Nolan hadn't set the standard so high with some of his previous films my expectations wouldn't have been so high but I felt the same way with the Dark Knight Rises. Lazy writing. I just feel like Nolan expects everybody to just accept his plot without giving any reason to sometimes. 

$1.50, **** that brah

you think i'm made of money

Maybe FH and four of his homies will split the cost with you.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 6

I just got told to get out of the shower by the mrs

jack-barakat-crying-in-shower-o.gif

My feels are still a bit raw...

• Like 7

Book now available.  Please buy, read, review and spread the word. I expect to be a millionaire by Christmas

US version ($1.50 plus VAT) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PO5P740

UK version (£1 plus VAT) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wolf-Sheeps-Clothing-James-Thackeray-ebook/dp/B00PO5P740/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1416141195&sr=8-8&keywords=wolf+in+sheep%27s+clothing

Thanks!

• Like 5

Book now available.  Please buy, read, review and spread the word. I expect to be a millionaire by Christmas

US version ($1.50 plus VAT) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PO5P740

UK version (£1 plus VAT) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wolf-Sheeps-Clothing-James-Thackeray-ebook/dp/B00PO5P740/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1416141195&sr=8-8&keywords=wolf+in+sheep%27s+clothing

Thanks!

Dude, thankyou. I have been direly searching for some solid procrastination instead of this essay writing, and this is perfect.

Best of luck buddy, you will be receiving a tidy £1 sum from me! :)

The next bet we do should be about your book, I want to be a character :P

• Like 3

Dude, thankyou. I have been direly searching for some solid procrastination instead of this essay writing, and this is perfect.

Best of luck buddy, you will be receiving a tidy £1 sum from me! :)

The next bet we do should be about your book, I want to be a character :P

Hey, cheers mate, greatly appreciated!

Sadly I will only receive 30p...Amazon take the other 70p  :(

A lot of my characters are based on some cans i haven't seen for years; definitely need some new inspiration for book three (book two is about two-thirds of the way through)

• Like 3

A lot of my characters are based on some cans i haven't seen for years; definitely need some new inspiration for book three (book two is about two-thirds of the way through)

Thieving bastards! I'll buy it three times then, at least you will nearly get a pound :P.

Lol, I see, I will do my best! Just don't forget your forum homies when you are a critically acclaimed author!  

• Like 4

Oh sorry, back on topic. Just at work chillen, contemplating leaving the office for a bit and putting the bbl sign up to go smoke a fatty.

by office u mean the little booth between the gas pumps, right?

• Like 5

Negative, WTG is a real suit and tie type of knee grow, real clean cut and professional. 

• Like 7

Negative, WTG is a real suit and tie type of knee grow, real clean cut and professional. 

...works in an office...publishing an eBook soon...I'm beginning to think I'm his alt  :wacko:

• Like 7

James, why did you choose the price of 1.50? You'll get 70% royalties if you choose a price between 1.99 and 7.99 I believe. (numbers could be slightly off)

sometimes I wish bro, sometimes I wish.

Lol, its actually pretty funny I don't think many people on the forum would believe this to be true. I'm pretty tempted to post a selfie soon just for reactions of a few folks.

• Like 2