WarWest®

What are you doing right now?

James, why did you choose the price of 1.50? You'll get 70% royalties if you choose a price between 1.99 and 7.99 I believe. (numbers could be slightly off)

I probably won't hit the sales numbers i need to be able to use that pricing. From what I've read that's for the more established authors.

Maybe for book 2!

• Like 1

sometimes I wish bro, sometimes I wish.

Lol, its actually pretty funny I don't think many people on the forum would believe this to be true. I'm pretty tempted to post a selfie soon just for reactions of a few folks.

You should, the rest of us have posted our ugly mugs in here. 

• Like 5

It will be mandatory to have a "selfie" as your AV during selfieDecember. Can't wait. Identity and Richard are already warming their's up

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 3

Sat at the desk debating whether to get up and take a dump.

Don't hold it in, it's bad for you

It will make your breath stink if held for too long

• Like 3

i havent drank in like a week and a half.  this is unheard of.

Listen to warwest and continue that streak. 

I used to drink almost every night for a few years, and about a year and a half ago I just stopped without even thinking about it. I feel so much better all the time, and now I don't even like drinking anymore. I've had a six pack of Sam Adams octoberfest sitting my fridge so long that the winter ale is out now, and a bottle of wild turkey I haven't touched in almost a year.

• Like 5

I used to drink almost every night for a few years, and about a year and a half ago I just stopped without even thinking about it. I feel so much better all the time, and now I don't even like drinking anymore. I've had a six pack of Sam Adams octoberfest sitting my fridge so long that the winter ale is out now, and a bottle of wild turkey I haven't touched in almost a year.

I'll take that off your hands.

• Like 2

Dem's wise words...

sometimes I wish bro, sometimes I wish.

Lol, its actually pretty funny I don't think many people on the forum would believe this to be true. I'm pretty tempted to post a selfie soon just for reactions of a few folks.

Dare you

Having a beer and watching the Bog Trotters vs The penal colony in the rugby

• Like 2

Watching the Buckeyes game and eating some Cape Cod chips with my little one before we head off to my niece's birthday party

Start to a great day

• Like 1

Just got home after spending the day with family for my dads 70th Birthday.   Good day, knackered now and Arnold has taken a giant dump in the litter tray, so nice to come home to

• Like 1

Recording my girl giving a BJ so she can see what she's doing wrong

Wanna borrow some of my videos with her? Shes got it down pat with me.

She even does that thing were she grabs it near the head and slowly slides her lips and tongue all over the head - slow then fast

• Like 1

Just got home after spending the day with family for my dads 70th Birthday.   Good day, knackered now and Arnold has taken a giant dump in the litter tray, so nice to come home to

Happy Birthday Richard's dad.

Ran a 10k x-country race this morning, finished 12th out of 154. Well chuffed.

Just got back after an afternoon out with friends in Tunbridge Wells - drove past Crawley and gave it a nod of respect as your hometown.

Now I'm procrastinating whilst trying to right a sermon on sanctification for tomorrow night....

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

I used to drive past it even when i lived there  :)

I never go into the town center anymore, Horsham is much nice

Congrats on coming 12th by the way, good placing

• Like 1

just been through my morning ritual, bathroom, shave, coffee. Having a look on here and thinking about whether or not ill stay home today or go do something. its 9 am and it already ****ing hot. Decisions decisions.

• Like 2

just been through my morning ritual, bathroom, shave, coffee. Having a look on here and thinking about whether or not ill stay home today or go do something. its 9 am and it already **** hot. Decisions decisions.

dude its almost ufc.  ur not doing nothin.

dude its almost ufc.  ur not doing nothin.

Cant really watch today, my brother is home and hes camped in front of the tv playing video games. He'll be at it all day, so im thinking about doing something productive to save arguments lol

Cant really watch today, my brother is home and hes camped in front of the tv playing video games. He'll be at it all day, so im thinking about doing something productive to save arguments lol

watch online.