WarWest®

What are you doing right now?

You will man, you're a good guy

I would make sweet love to you but how my sex life is right now I cant

LOL  dont teast me that sweet talk and take it away homie

Don't marinate on that ****, let it go

You need to have some fun, let loose the Fobar

Fobar is ready for a comeback.    just need some drugs, alcohol and some hookers

• Like 1

oh and that 17 year old is half asleep so she called me so she could hear my voice as she falls asleep lol

she still hungover from last night i think :P

• Like 1

Its wild to see some of the people grabbing stuff right out of someones hand then running off. You would think they would make mother****ers line the **** up

Edited by poonmachine
  • Like 2

Stun gun!

That **** right there is so ****ed up it's actually hilarious

• Like 1

My daughter wanted to buy Mommy some flowers while we were at the store earlier. What do you guys think? Good choice?

20141129_141725.jpg

she has good taste

• Like 1

started last year, more stores did them this year and people went retarded

It just seems so low class. I'd feel such like a loser in those HUGE crowds, it seems so desperate. I wonder how many people go into debt for Christmas. 

• Like 4

It just seems so low class. I'd feel such like a loser in those HUGE crowds, it seems so desperate. I wonder how many people go into debt for Christmas. 

i have known people get an extra credit card to pay for Christmas, i will never understand it

• Like 3

My guess is a chitload

• Like 2

I was thinking of wading into next year.  Then see things like the video above and thought **** that!!!!

• Like 3

I'm a big lad and could definitely throw my weight around if need be but if I had the urge to put my hand through someones face at 1 in the morning I'm not sure i'd show restraint :lol:

• Like 4

I know we aren't supposed to talk about people like this today, but what a bunch of ****ing animals. All of them, white, black, whatever color this ****s are.

I'm 25% Sicilian, so I can say whatever I want! :P

• Like 2

I know we aren't supposed to talk about people like this today, but what a bunch of **** animals. All of them, white, black, whatever color this **** are.

I'm 25% Sicilian, so I can say whatever I want! :P

**** people, they are a bunch of pricks everyone of them

except you guys, you guys here are cool

• Like 3

Also wondering why jMOD522 is giving me a warning for bad language in my profile when I don't have any bad language in my profile??

The **** is up with you dude?

• Like 2

Also wondering why jMOD522 is giving me a warning for bad language in my profile when I don't have any bad language in my profile??

The **** is up with you dude?

I have PM'd you in response to this.

I have PM'd you in response to this.

Look dude you've had it out for me and have been following me around ever since you made mod and I've ignored it this whole time because really it doesn't bother me. Now you are just being annoying

There is nothing in this post that deserved deletion or a warning:

"WarWest (IP: )

Posted Yesterday, 02:00 PM Deleted Yesterday, 10:40 PM From topic What are you doing rig...

It's **** ridiculous right??

Bunch of **** retards, we had a person die from being trampled last year. Go America!"

The swear filter is working just fine ^^^ So what's the problem?

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 AM Deleted Yesterday, 04:03 PM From topic Thread about nothing

The UFC section is super gay now"

Where did I avoid the swear filter ?? ^^^

This post I will accept the warning althought I didnt avoid the swear filter:

Posted Yesterday, 06:24 PM Deleted Yesterday, 07:26 PM From topic Thread about nothing

Quit posting that gay chit TC!"

It says you're a Navy sailor which means you obviously know what a ****ing chit is ^^^

If you keep following me around giving me unfair warnings I WILL go straight to the admin. That by no means is a threat of any kind, I'm just telling you what my next step will be. So lay off my back for ****s sake, thanx

• Like 1

Look dude you've had it out for me and have been following me around ever since you made mod and I've ignored it this whole time because really it doesn't bother me. Now you are just being annoying

Posted Yesterday, 02:00 PM Deleted Yesterday, 10:40 PM From topic What are you doing rig...

It's **** ridiculous right??

Bunch of **** retards, we had a person die from being trampled last year. Go America!"

The swear filter is working just fine ^^^ So what's the problem?

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 AM Deleted Yesterday, 04:03 PM From topic Thread about nothing

The UFC section is super gay now"

Where did I avoid the swear filter ?? ^^^

This post I will accept the warning althought I didnt avoid the swear filter:

Posted Yesterday, 06:24 PM Deleted Yesterday, 07:26 PM From topic Thread about nothing

Quit posting that gay chit TC!"

It says you're a Navy sailor which means you obviously know what a **** chit is ^^^

If you keep following me around giving me unfair warnings I WILL go straight to the admin. That by no means is a threat of any kind, I'm just telling you what my next step will be. So lay off my back for **** sake, thanx

I PM'd you to keep this matter between us.... I'm not interested in arguing with you but for the sake of keeping you informed, your use of those words in a negative light is 100% ban worthy. I'm being nice by just deleting them. Then warning you only utilizing what was said in the last 24 hours. By all means go to the admins. I'm 100% positive that your posts are not in alignment with what the UFC represent or wants to represent. You as a man have to live with what you say and that's just fine that you can... but no one else should have to.

There is a reason they updated the Mod list. Clearly they needed more of us. I consider the matter closed. Thank you.

My daughter wanted to buy Mommy some flowers while we were at the store earlier. What do you guys think? Good choice?

20141129_141725.jpg

"Your daughter"

Stop with the excuses. Be a man. Let those bad boys drop.

Anyway, I'm about to go buy some new shoes for my car.

• Like 1

Trying to master crane wife 1&2 by decemberists on the geetar so I can serenade the missus with it. Some of the riffs are sneaky and I'm getting guitarists thumb :(

It isn't December yet, you have prematurely changed your AV, added to the List of shame! :P.

It isn't December yet, you have prematurely changed your AV, added to the List of shame! :P.

Wasn't it a four week deal? If not,i apologise and will run the sulky lfc fan for an extra day to compensate.

Lol no idea, was just busting your chain man.

LoL,i would have thought the less reminders of football on here the better for you right now

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

"Your daughter"

Stop with the excuses. Be a man. Let those bad boys drop.

Anyway, I'm about to go buy some new shoes for my car.

Cars don't wear shoes bro

• Like 1

I PM'd you to keep this matter between us.... I'm not interested in arguing with you but for the sake of keeping you informed, your use of those words in a negative light is 100% ban worthy. I'm being nice by just deleting them. Then warning you only utilizing what was said in the last 24 hours. By all means go to the admins. I'm 100% positive that your posts are not in alignment with what the UFC represent or wants to represent. You as a man have to live with what you say and that's just fine that you can... but no one else should have to.

There is a reason they updated the Mod list. Clearly they needed more of us. I consider the matter closed. Thank you.

OMG... the exact kind of dude you don't want for a mod.

• Like 3

Hey WW, who the **** said that abut your wife?   i will personally kill them for you

LoL It's not important, just somebody that was a bit rustled

• Like 2

that aint rustled homie, thats **** is **** up.   

There are certain lines that even a bunch of buttholes like us shouldn't cross!

• Like 1

There are certain lines that even a bunch of buttholes like us shouldn't cross!

that aint even a line, thats just sick

i'm all for banter and ripping on people, that sick **** needs to die

• Like 2