WarWest®

What are you doing right now?

Drinking a beer, thinking about all of the work I have to do tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Drinking a beer, thinking about all of the work I have to do tonight.

School teacher? 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

What do you have to do tonight? 

That would be a long list :)

Edited by Bwana

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

School teacher? 

I'm an engineer actually, by trade and education.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

So they usually drink and do lots of work on Sunday night? 

Good friend & neighbor who is a school teacher does lol. She tries to prep all her stuff for next week on Fri or Sat but she's always swamped with other stuff like working on her house, yard work, chores, dealing with relatives etc.. 

She BBQ's almost every Sunday, has a few beers  & vents about all that stuff then afternoon hits and she's gotta get to work. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Good friend & neighbor who is a school teacher does lol. She tries to prep all her stuff for next week on Fri or Sat but she's always swamped with other stuff like working on her house, yard work, chores, dealing with relatives etc.. 

She BBQ's almost every Sunday, has a few beers  & vents about all that stuff then afternoon hits and she's gotta get to work. 

Fuuk teaching for a living, unless I can take a gun to school with me lol

9 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

haha do you usually go over there?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Fuuk teaching for a living, unless I can take a gun to school with me lol

Agreed 100%. 

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

haha do you usually go over there?

Yeah we've been fairly good friends for yrs. We're kinda like vent buddies lol. She's originally from Texas along with her GF & they can both grill their @ss off. 

I don't hang with them every weekend but i always see them out there & i chat with her like every other day while she walks her dog. 

Most of the time it's just me by myself or whoever i'm seeing,  her and her GF but during football season we'll usually invite a few close circle of friends over. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Agreed 100%. 

Yeah we've been fairly good friends for yrs. We're kinda like vent buddies lol. She's originally from Texas along with her GF & they can both grill their @ss off. 

I don't hang with them every weekend but i always see them out there & i chat with her like every other day while she walks her dog. 

Most of the time it's just me by myself or whoever i'm seeing,  her and her GF but during football season we'll usually invite a few close circle of friends over. 

That's cool I have always wanted a neighbor like that 

• Like 1

3 hours on the tractor cutting grass, now have 2 big cherry trees to fell...ripped my big chainsaw carb apart, tore out the Cali spark arrestor BS and restrictor...looks like I gained %20 in power, about to find out.

• Like 1

nothing like watching granny getting her leghole turned into an eggroll

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Making fire roasted + garlic roasted sauce & rotel with green peppers spaghetti. 1hr simmer & it's on! Finna bake some garlic buttered texas toast to go with it. 

Last sketti i made like that was FIRE 🔥 can't wait. 

Edited by StompGrind