GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

As the title of the thread hints, speak what is on your mind no matter how random. It doesn't have to be necessarily coherent or make sense. Think of it as a random brainstorming thread to vent or just say stupid **** that may have entered your GOAT mind. Like a journal.

I'll start with something that popped into my mind last night.

"It sure is nice to take a dump with the door open and shirt off. Just feels natural."

• Like 2

This could very well be the enjoy your bant thread if some of the more disturbing **** the wierdos on this site think make it on here... :lol:

• Like 8

You were so close. Why did I have to have a GOAT mind? Why couldn't I have had a regular mind!? 

Sweet jesus, your fixation with the word GOAT is messing with my mind!

• Like 5

Used a garbage can (a small one) too one time. My plumbing was **** up, so I took a GOAT dump in that instead. No worries though, had a Walmart bag in the can. Oddly, there was something natural feeling about that too. Like it was right. 

• Like 2

Used a garbage can (a small one) too one time. My plumbing was **** up, so I took a GOAT dump in that instead. No worries though, had a Walmart bag in the can. Oddly, there was something natural feeling about that too. Like it was right. 

Had my shirt off then too. Something special about taking a dump without your shirt.

• Like 1

I once slept in a supermarket trolley because I was too drunk to walk home and someone actually looked in my wallet, found my driving licence with my address and pushed me to my front door. They left a note saying they didn't want me to come to any harm.

• Like 8

I once slept in a supermarket trolley because I was too drunk to walk home and someone actually looked in my wallet, found my driving licence with my address and pushed me to my front door. They left a note saying they didn't want me to come to any harm.

lol, that's awesome.  Give that man a medal

• Like 6

lol, it's heading to the disturbed part of town early :lol:

• Like 4

When I was 19 I had my first "real" girlfriend.  By "real" I guess I mean lived together etc. 

One time she drove through the night from Wilmington home - She woke me up when she got back and told me that on the way back she had to poop and couldn't find an open gas station.  So, she found a closed one and popped a squat around back. 

I remember just staring at her like wtf???????

• Like 9

lol, that's awesome.  Give that man a medal

il_340x270.623311992_580z.jpg

And a shirt to RichGOAT.

gold-medal-tee-g-o-a-t-316.png

• Like 2

When I was 19 I had my first "real" girlfriend.  By "real" I guess I mean lived together etc. 

One time she drove through the night from Wilmington home - She woke me up when she got back and told me that on the way back she had to poop and couldn't find an open gas station.  So, she found a closed one and popped a squat around back. 

I remember just staring at her like wtf???????

Thats hot. Was it a nice turd cutter if you don't mind a fellow GOAT asking?

Why is it that towards the end of the year time seems to fly even faster. For instance, I just realised I have 3 episodes of Walking Dead to catch up on when it feels like I just watched it a week ago.

• Like 1

With the threads about Ozpride being mad that SOA not being on tv this week, and then the threads about gun control where so many Europeans and Australians are ****ing about our gun laws it got me thinking.... the thought occurred to me the other day while driving. You guys might think you want our country to ban guns, but if we had no gun violence here you would get less of this.

Justified-Wallpaper-justified-11261819-1

And more of this...

DowntonAbbey1.jpg

And no one wants that.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

I bought an $800 tablet so I could surf the Internet laying in bed rather than at my computer five feet away.

If that's all you bought it for, why didn't you buy a much cheaper tablet?

The kindle fire 7 HD was on sale for $109

**** I'm hungry

Think I'll have an everything bagel

Eat an everything bagel or you might as well just eat a pile of ****. 

Good choice my man.

• Like 5

**** I'm hungry

Think I'll have an everything bagel

What's an everything bagel?

I'm the only one i know that eats bagels and they're baddass but i only use cheese

Throw me some Murican Bagel Tips n Tricks

• Like 4

I'm the only one i know that eats bagels and they're baddass but i only use cheese

everything-bagel.jpg

• Like 6

It's a bagel topped with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, and garlic

I eat mine with cream cheese

• Like 8

how do you make your pancakes?

Roughly cup of Flour, cup of milk, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons baking powder, teaspoon of sugar and some melted butter.  Don't do measurements really, just throw them all together

• Like 6

Late breakfast?? It's 5 o'clock in the morning dood

only 1020am here

• Like 2

Roughly cup of Flour, cup of milk, 2 eggs, 2 teaspoons baking powder, teaspoon of sugar and some melted butter.  Don't do measurements really, just throw them all together

noice, i never measure but its roughly the same :)

• Like 4