GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

I would point out that this was a "Friends" episode but me and the Chad were just discussing Friends yesterday and that's one too many Friends references so I won't. 

• Like 2

I would point out that this was a "Friends" episode but me and the Chad were just discussing Friends yesterday and that's one too many Friends references so I won't.

I remember a Just Shoot Me episode with that kinda story line
  • Like 3

I remember a Just Shoot Me episode with that kinda story line

you the real MVP

• Like 3

Everyone get out of dodge in time? Just came across this video and man watching it made me uneasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRkXPuGAHkE

We've been okay here.  Power is still on, just lots of wind and rain.  

The beach isn't doing well... 30 inches (!!!) of rain so far where our beach house is.  The pier in the videos I posted yesterday has blown away, it was maybe 1/4 mile from the beach house.  I've seen pictures of houses with their roofs totally gone.  The worst has past for them as far as winds go but it's going to continue to hard rain for like 2 days.

• Like 4

The surge and flooding from rain is the concern, winds aren't a real worry at Cat 1...best wishes. Peak water levels in some areas won't be reached until Tue pm, the rain water has no place to drain away...surge levels are too high.

BTW: What area is the house located ?

Edited by Bwana

No money for paper towels this time, stole 39 million for SAR to imprison children...just in time for hurricane season.

• Like 2

Great windows 10 download, very enjoyable.  haven't enjoyed a download like that for a long time, running much smoother now 

• Like 2

That's the best episode of that show by far.

The one where Finch finds out he's packing length and it goes to his head made me laugh as well
  • Like 2

We've been okay here. Power is still on, just lots of wind and rain.

The beach isn't doing well... 30 inches (!!!) of rain so far where our beach house is. The pier in the videos I posted yesterday has blown away, it was maybe 1/4 mile from the beach house. I've seen pictures of houses with their roofs totally gone. The worst has past for them as far as winds go but it's going to continue to hard rain for like 2 days.

Man when you were going to your beach house to collect valuables were you the only one on the road heading in that direction?

The next step in human evolution!

It's almost poetic that the predator killed Shane Black in the original Predator and then Shane Black killed the Predator franchise in this movie, and then pulled a God tier troll move by putting in that Iron Man suit at the end to remind us how he killed the Iron Man franchise as well. I salute him. 

• Like 4

The next step in human evolution!

4chan, Facebook, twitter etc. have already evolved. 

Social media meme magic is 4 real. Symbolism & recognizable themes are powerful influence agents.  

I liked the world much better when the internet was barely a thing that was the main source for information to be taken as gospel. 

In some ways people were more naive and in the dark about things but they didn't confirmation bias via google like people do now. Honestly think in some ways it's making a lot of people much dumber especially socially. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Power is out.  Going dark.  

See ya on the other side, load all weapons...they're have problems with scumbags thieves already.

• Like 1

Man, I would stand over your corpse and empty the clip if I caught you trying to loot my goddamn house during a natural disaster.

• Like 1

so i need to go and have a serious word and maybe some violence with a copper that lives down the road from me about some pills he gave me that are not exactly what he claimed.

was nice knowing you guys.   :P

• Like 4

so i need to go and have a serious word and maybe some violence with a copper that lives down the road from me about some pills he gave me that are not exactly what he claimed.

was nice knowing you guys.   :P

Remember, if you have an erection for 4 hours or more, contact your doctor immediately.

• Like 3

Remember, if you have an erection for 4 hours or more, contact your doctor immediately.

what erection?????

• Like 2

Happy birthday Mofo :)

A7_AAA69_D-22_D8-4_A7_E-_B4_D4-_C2_B6790

Thanks brotha, hopefully the missus has a hot tub orgy planned for me when she wakes up! Or at the very least, that cake!

• Like 4

Just a quick follow up on that note i was left at work last week, i sussed out the footage with the guards and the chick was quite pretty, so i gave her a msg and met for a coffee at lunch today, turns out shes a really nice chick, writes and plays piano, so similar interests. Going to organize dinner somtime this week, looks promising

• Like 11

Just a quick follow up on that note i was left at work last week, i sussed out the footage with the guards and the chick was quite pretty, so i gave her a msg and met for a coffee at lunch today, turns out shes a really nice chick, writes and plays piano, so similar interests. Going to organize dinner somtime this week, looks promising

noice
  • Like 4

Man, I would stand over your corpse and empty the clip if I caught you trying to loot my goddamn house during a natural disaster.

what if they were only trying to take your broccoli?

12:01 and it's now my birthday mother fukers!

happy day m8. 1 year closer to the grave!

\

• Like 1

bring the lube and the rubber chicken and put a ring on that m8

awww...  :wub:

You know what to do  :D  B)

fhritp2.jpg

• Like 5

Nice one mate!

• Like 2

It's almost poetic that the predator killed Shane Black in the original Predator and then Shane Black killed the Predator franchise in this movie, and then pulled a God tier troll move by putting in that Iron Man suit at the end to remind us how he killed the Iron Man franchise as well. I salute him. 

I wish I could go back to 2004 and walk up to high school me and slap my damn self into appreciating how good avp is compared to this horse chit. 

Predator - 10/10

AVP - 1/10

The Predator - 0.1/10

• Like 2

I'm probably gonna see the predator today and get equally upset lol.

why don't you just go watch Hull play instead? At least a chance of joy
  • Like 3

I wish I could go back to 2004 and walk up to high school me and slap my damn self into appreciating how good avp is compared to this horse chit.

Predator - 10/10

AVP - 1/10

The Predator - 0.1/10

Feck it. Retcon this abortion and drag out Arnie and Danny Glovers corpses for a crossover. Its the only Predator movie I would watch at this point.

• Like 3

I'm perfectly fine with the news stations taking a break from nonstop Trump bashing, but do we really need a solid week of coverage of a category one hurricane?

It's not even raining anymore. Time to find a new crisis.