GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Pass it bro, pass it

Df63_HQn_U8_AAAuu_M.jpg

it looks like mr potatohead is missing its ears

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tried kombucha for the first time today when someone bought me a bottle. Chit tastes like it was made by a homeless person.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, sobercuban said:

LMAO! Did she reply back? I'm guessing no. 

Sooooo vierd and no offense to Sarah but she's not attractive. 

I think CatBrian is definitely the type to bite fart bubbles. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I think CatBrian is definitely the type to bite fart bubbles. 

13612355_1011060342322509_18830985402136

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Tried kombucha for the first time today when someone bought me a bottle. Chit tastes like it was made by a homeless person.

I love tea but wasn't feeling it. tried it once b4 and didn't like it either. Had a friend that loved it but after trying it i couldn't understand why.

• Like 1

I thought you guys were talking about that coffee made from cat shiit, I have a buddy that's all he drinks...something like $60 for 3 pounds.

Nah, this is just nasty old mouldy tea. yet more proof that hipsters can't be ****ing trusted for anything

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I really hope my school closes for the hurricane that's going to blow through tomorrow.  There aren't really any spaces that aren't under giant trees.  I would rather my car not get smashed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Suck it up! It's just a hurricane. Don't be dramatic.

The panhandle of Florida finna get ****ed up bad ...... and nothing of value will be lost.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Wow

I've made 30381 posts and have sent 4535 private messages from the IP I'm on right now.

How many IP's do you have ? lol

14 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

You've used 25 different IPs so far

Really ?,,,I thought IP's were based on your provider & email addy ?,,,,I don't really understand how they work.

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Really ?,,,I thought IP's were based on your provider & email addy ?,,,,I don't really understand how they work.

If you're posting from your phone while not on Wi-fi there's a good chance your IP will change.  If the power went out, and the modem has to restart, there's a good chance you'll end up with a different IP.  You can even release/renew IPs.

For us, an IP is basically only good for picking out trolls.  We can't figure out who the person is and where they are exactly from it.  

• Like 1

I just got an email that I was CC'd on from my wife.  Apparently she ordered my mom the Stormy Daniels book for her birthday, as requested.  What in the world ma?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I just got an email that I was CC'd on from my wife.  Apparently she ordered my mom the Stormy Daniels book for her birthday, as requested.  What in the world ma?

Nothing like Mom talking about blowwjobs and mushroom dikheads at Thanksgiving dinner, niiice lol

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

What sober said. When I searched your original IP it came up with a past member that barely posted. It had the same IP besides the last two numbers which means someone in that immediate area was a member.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

What sober said. When I searched your original IP it came up with a past member that barely posted. It had the same IP besides the last two numbers which means someone in that immediate area was a member.

Weird, I'm in the middle of nowhere,,,like deep woods ! lol  There's nobody around me, my closest neighbor is 600 yards away...and he's too close for my liking :)

I've never posted before that's for sure, at least not till I joined recently...as said, I don't have the time for alts nor understand the concept. I stand behind anything I say, whether it's popular or not. I don't break the rules nor insult others to deserve being banned,,,basically I try to be a reasonable human being, and respect the Mods for their work efforts.

If I want bullshiit in my life, I can cause it to happen anytime I would choose...and wouldn't bother torquing someone's chain on a forum, I'll just go total Postal or something :)

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

You've used 25 different IPs so far

How many have I got on my record? I better be close to the most on the site.

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

The panhandle of Florida finna get ****ed up bad ...... and nothing of value will be lost.  

canada will be left in tact. no kind of chit ever happens there.

41 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

How many have I got on my record? I better be close to the most on the site.

i bet i'd give u a good run for your money  how many have i got cuban b?

Edited by -idyb-

Woof.  Was able to complete the programming part of my Java midterm with 7 minutes to spare.  Had 2.5 hours to do it, I basically **** my pants for the first 30 mins because the program they wanted me to write didn't make sense.  But I got that ****er working correctly goddamn it.  There was only one little issue I couldn't sort out in time, for some reason after the user puts in their input and then they have to select an option, the option prompt shows up twice.  

But whatever, if he takes a ton of points off for that I'll kill him in his sleep.  Based on the grading criteria I did everything right.  

• Like 2

On the bright side, school got canceled tomorrow because we have that hurricane that's going to blow ever after it gets done with the deep south

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

I just about died laughing at that.

Ive watched it a half dozen times already, just the best thing Ive seen all week

• Like 3

1 minute ago, America said:

Lmfao that's great too

when I watch it I just imagine it's Chris Farley 

I lose it at 1:02, every time.  

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Man, Florida got fuсked up.  Looks like a tornado went through and not a hurricane.  

Brian finna twitter about the hurricane killing you.

• Like 3

every time i click this thread the first thing i see is that god damn potato head. can somebody get that outta here?

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Damn.  Mini Me's death ruled a suicide. Intentionally drank himself to death.  Makes me sad.  

sounds like he had a little drinking problem. tried to conquer the whole bottle but came up short.

alright alright, theres a special place in hell for me.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1