GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Places around here 6-17 inches of snow yesterday. It's way too early for this ****. 

that kind of snow always happens in canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Places around here 6-17 inches of snow yesterday. It's way too early for this ****. 

Agreed. We had no Spring here and looks like were getting no Fall either. Fook this ghey Earth. 

• Like 1

damn, this storm is about to be on top of me any minute.  I can't believe it's still a tropical storm after being on land so long.

This hurricane has been a big nothing-burger here.  The trees in my front yard drop branches any time we have a severe thunderstorm but not a single one has fallen during this.  Rain has almost stopped to.  

Fall weather tomorrow.  High of 70, sunny, low humidity, I can't wait.  

• Like 1

Fora needs a thread to copy/paste forum arguments in and the rest of us can judge the fight on a 10 point must system. I feel like it would 1. Give some closure to some of the delusional nerdgins on this site and 2. rustle some jims. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TUF said:

Fora needs a thread to copy/paste forum arguments in and the rest of us can judge the fight on a 10 point must system. I feel like it would 1. Give some closure to some of the delusional nerdgins on this site and 2. rustle some jims. 

I mooted long ago that we should have a thread where we can have proper fact - based debates where we make logical inferences and draw conclusions that our peers weigh before delivering a verdict. 

12er told me to eat a fat ****

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I mooted long ago that we should have a thread where we can have proper fact - based debates where we make logical inferences and draw conclusions that our peers weigh before delivering a verdict. 

12er told me to eat a fat ****

lol 10-8 12er

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol 10-8 12er

It was the cleanest of clean ko's. 

Fun fact; I was a debating champion whilst at university. My closing statement on money can't buy you love had people in tears. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It was the cleanest of clean ko's. 

Fun fact; I was a debating champion whilst at university. My closing statement on money can't buy you love had people in tears. 

lol I would just like to hear the counter to that in a debate. You finish your closing argument about how money can't buy you love and dude's just like...

Hookers

Related image

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

This hurricane has been a big nothing-burger here.  The trees in my front yard drop branches any time we have a severe thunderstorm but not a single one has fallen during this.  Rain has almost stopped to.  

Fall weather tomorrow.  High of 70, sunny, low humidity, I can't wait.  

Dn-N57lc-Xc-AEKF-a.jpg

• Like 2

This chit is surreal. Feels like we're watching the Back to the Future 2 timeline in real time

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

This chit is surreal. Feels like we're watching the Back to the Future 2 timeline in real time

Mr.T just letting him ramble, like "you dipshiit please keep talking"   :)

• Like 1

This is some number 1 bullchit.  

My ****ing power just went out.  The goddamn storm is essentially past, the ground is almost dry

• Like 1

For real.  I am going to kill some mother****ers over this power ****.  

oihsjio;hd;jiodhjihdijdohghdijohdiojhdiojdfiojhjdioh;jdfh;kjkkjdskljsgk;jdhfkljdhjihdljkdhfkljdhljdhjkdhjklhdjdh

THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE POWER TO BE OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Happened while I was right in the middle of my physics homework.  

• Like 1

The power company's website to report outages wouldn't ****ing let me report it so I had to call the goddamn automated system which asked me "have you checked your breakers?"  

Somehow I was the first person to report an outage in my area.  

• Like 1

Just now, Bwana said:

Surges, watch the high end electronics

yeah I have my laptop unplugged at the power strip with the TV and **** turned off.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Have you paid your fukkn bill ? lol

I pay all my bills.  

If I look at the outage map there's a reported outage of like 150 homes 2 miles from here.  Looks like their's went off about an hour ago.  Estimated time to have it back on is listed as 9PM, so I'm hopeful it'll come back on before the food in the fridge goes bad.  

• Like 1

doing physics by candlelight at 6:30 is ridiculous. 

and for some reason the National Weather Service issued a severe thunderstorm warning at 6:26 that expires at 6:30.  I mean, why bother? 

58 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

doing physics by candlelight at 6:30 is ridiculous. 

and for some reason the National Weather Service issued a severe thunderstorm warning at 6:26 that expires at 6:30.  I mean, why bother? 

Don't you have a battery lantern ?, for fuks sake it's not 1829

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

Don't you have a battery lantern ?, for fuks sake it's not 1829

Nope I went to buy one before the previous hurricane but they were sold out everywhere and Amazon wouldn't even deliver because the storm was coming

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

damn, this storm is about to be on top of me any minute.  I can't believe it's still a tropical storm after being on land so long.

can i have your laptop when you die?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

For real.  I am going to kill some mother****ers over this power ****.  

oihsjio;hd;jiodhjihdijdohghdijohdiojhdiojdfiojhjdioh;jdfh;kjkkjdskljsgk;jdhfkljdhjihdljkdhfkljdhljdhjkdhjklhdjdh

THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE POWER TO BE OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Happened while I was right in the middle of my physics homework.  

bro relax and move to the land of canada where no kind of chit ever happens. thats where i'm at right now and my power works just fine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Nope I went to buy one before the previous hurricane but they were sold out everywhere and Amazon wouldn't even deliver because the storm was coming

Time to fix that problem, run a 30 day...sweet units, 3 level output, 30 days on low/3D cell batteries...it's the shizzle bro

https://www.amazon.com/UST-Portable-Lifetime-Emergency-Survival/dp/B00DUPV60K/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1539305576&sr=8-3&keywords=30+battery+lantern

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

bro relax and move to the land of canada where no kind of chit ever happens. thats where i'm at right now and my power works just fine.

I would consider it if it didn't become Arctic Tundra every winter.  

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I would consider it if it didn't become Arctic Tundra every winter.  

its dropping into the negatives this weekend. at night anyways. i probably live in one of the warmest climates for canada anyways but still it gets real cold sometimes in january - february. gets up to like -30 celsius with the wind chill. thats cold enough for the people in calgary and edmonton to actually put a sweater on.  we only had like one or two of those days last year. usually its like minus 10 to minus 20 when its cold. but usually stays around 0 to  minus 10 for most of the winter.  still its cold for me, but people from the yukon or alaska would be out there swimming in that kind of weather.

its gonna be a cold winter this year though. they say heat rises, so i sure hope we get lots of that steam coming off of donald trumps ears to warm our glorious country.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Kanye West absolutely lost it in the Oval Office today. Holy ****, America is not ready for that level of honesty. lol

If he's serious about running for office he's trying to hit up the Republicans like a champ now. I just can't imagine any scenario in the world where elderly people elect a black rapper to run the country.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, America said:

Man did what he had to do to duck a geriatric fight with BJ Penn.

TBF Penn would have done more damage than the train.

a train couldnt finish matt hughes, but GSP did twice.

He's not running for office. No friggin way. lol

Again today, he was talking about Democrats wanting to keep black people on welfare and take the fathers out of the home. He said some chit like "Hillary doesn't want me to play catch with my son".. That type of chit will get him killed.

Change my pick to him in the Death Pool. It feels imminent. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm just waiting for black folks on the left to call him a "house ******".  That's what a lot of them are already doing.  

Between snapchat and Google news all I've seen is liberal articles talking chit about him.

• Like 2

Don Lemon called him every offensive name in the book on live television. But Don Lemon is allowed to be offensive because he's gay AND black. He's allowed to offend everyone. Him and all his cohorts on his god awful show.

Kanye was rambling on about all sorts of topics. If you want some oddly insightful views on random parts of society, find the footage of it. He talks about stolen guns in Chicago, racism being an invisible wall, Democrats promoting child birth as a way to earn money from the government, just whatever he wanted to get off his chest. Dude is spewing truth like a ****ing geyser.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1