GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

13 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm just waiting for black folks on the left to call him a "house ******".  That's what a lot of them are already doing.  

a house what?

is that some kind of new slang for porch monkey?

• Like 1

Now it means "a black person who doesn't vote Democrat". 

I said months ago in the Politics thread that Kanye could very well signal the end of the Democratic party. Then Tucker Carlson's punkass tried to steal my take a minute ago! Unbelievable.

• Like 1

im voting for kanye

its a tough choice between who i'd want to lead an entire nation with hundreds of millions of people when the 3 most qualified candidates come down to trump, kanye west, and oprah.  im not a feminist SJW with a vagina so voting oprah isnt an option.  but if i hear that kanye west song "stronger" on the radio even one more time i might have to change my vote to trump

i'd take any of them over justin trudeau however. f*ck that guy.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

its dropping into the negatives this weekend. at night anyways. i probably live in one of the warmest climates for canada anyways but still it gets real cold sometimes in january - february. gets up to like -30 celsius with the wind chill. thats cold enough for the people in calgary and edmonton to actually put a sweater on.  we only had like one or two of those days last year. usually its like minus 10 to minus 20 when its cold. but usually stays around 0 to  minus 10 for most of the winter.  still its cold for me, but people from the yukon or alaska would be out there swimming in that kind of weather.

its gonna be a cold winter this year though. they say heat rises, so i sure hope we get lots of that steam coming off of donald trumps ears to warm our glorious country.

Speak English

fq96SJ4.jpg

the moment it hits 40 degrees below is when i move to jamaica. to hell with that chit.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

the moment it hits 40 degrees below is when i move to jamaica. to hell with that chit.

Centigrade or Fahrenheit, Pierre ?

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Centigrade or Fahrenheit, Pierre ?

Youre already metric

The Metric Conversion Act is an Act of Congress that U.S. President Gerald Fordsigned into law on December 23, 1975.[1] It declared the metric system "the preferred system of weights and measures for United States trade and commerce"

all imperial units of measurement are defined by metric SI units

45 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

Youre already metric

The Metric Conversion Act is an Act of Congress that U.S. President Gerald Fordsigned into law on December 23, 1975.[1] It declared the metric system "the preferred system of weights and measures for United States trade and commerce"

<insert meme of who's been to the moon here>

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Using Nazi scientists who used metric measurements converted to imperial...

As the resident expert on imperial measurements Bubba how many twips are there in a shatments?

Heres a handy conversion chart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Don Lemon called him every offensive name in the book on live television. But Don Lemon is allowed to be offensive because he's gay AND black. He's allowed to offend everyone. Him and all his cohorts on his god awful show.

Kanye was rambling on about all sorts of topics. If you want some oddly insightful views on random parts of society, find the footage of it. He talks about stolen guns in Chicago, racism being an invisible wall, Democrats promoting child birth as a way to earn money from the government, just whatever he wanted to get off his chest. Dude is spewing truth like a ****ing geyser.

Just watched somebody on ABC call him a "white supremacist by ventriloquism". LOL

They seemed to have very quickly forgotten that it was Kanye West who said during a live concert for hurricane relief being televised on multiple networks.. "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Heh... But now he's a white supremacist?! That's one hell of a transformation.

• Like 3

Roger Federer is a master troll.

He's wearing this ****ing shirt that's not pink, but almost pink. It looks like the color of a white shirt that you washed with new red clothes. I was adjusting my TV and then they showed his opponent in a bright white shirt. Punked.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Youre already metric

No, we're Transmetric in the States  🏳️‍🌈,,,,,manufacturers refused to switch tooling over, and basically told Uncle Sam to fuk off.

9 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Ugh.  This is some depressing ****.  

Heard him in an interview on Ariel the other day and he sounds fuqed. It's crazy how much your opinions can change of fighters. I was bigly on team Hughes during the Serra/Hughes TUF season and fight. Have met Hughes twice since then and he was the only fighter that ever came off like a d*** IRL. Like sizing me up. And have become a Stan of Serra after "Looking for a Fight" came out. But this chit is still sad to see. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He probably was just trying to work out why you were squinting at him. 

True, he probably thought I was Teemu. 

• Thanks 1

Also, this video that Boston Dynamics just released yesterday just ruined my weekend. I give it 10 years before Skynet goes active.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Youre already metric

way to go all politically correct.  choke on a 25.4 centimeter penis fgt.

11 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

10 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

Using Nazi scientists who used metric measurements converted to imperial...

Who where all occult members btw. 

Did you know Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing? 

Did you know all of his films have TONS of hidden double meanings dealing with occult symbolism? 

Did you know Eyes Wide Shut the film that exposed illuminati under everyone's nose had 24 mins cut from the film b4 Kubrick suddenly died on march 7th, 1999 before the release? 

Did you know his death wasn't natural causes? 

Did you know March 7th just so happens to be on the 66th day of the year and also 666 days before Jan 1, 2001 coinciding with the d8 of his most famous film about space 2001 space odyssey?

Did you know Eyes Wide Shut's running time is 2hrs & 45 min? 120+45=165+24=189 1+8+9=18 

Why is this a significant number and not just a coincidence? 

Did you know the number 18 a strong occult number linked to the double triangle star of David. A symbol which incorporates six triangles of three sides each. 6x3=18 and  6 + 6 + 6 = 18. 

Did you know the through the Real ID act,  it's 18 benchmarks codified by law & use of Biometrics can assign a unique number to every individual to identify people and is going to be the way in which every human on the planet will not be able to do literally anything without being a part of this global ID system. One all seeing ring to rule them all!

Coincidence or was Mr. Kubrick really trying to telling us our whole system including the metric system especially is of teh devil? 

giphy.gif

Edited by StompGrind

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

That might be the most Stompgrindy post that ever Stompgrinded

Kind of my Q-Anon-ish, Eddie Bravs look into it troll. 

Some of the coincidental connections with numbers and symbolism are indeed bizarre though. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TUF said:

Heard him in an interview on Ariel the other day and he sounds fuqed. It's crazy how much your opinions can change of fighters. I was bigly on team Hughes during the Serra/Hughes TUF season and fight. Have met Hughes twice since then and he was the only fighter that ever came off like a d*** IRL. Like sizing me up. And have become a Stan of Serra after "Looking for a Fight" came out. But this chit is still sad to see. 

I like Hughes more now

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I like Hughes more now

Not sure if this is a slight on me or a slight on pre-traumatic brain injury Hughes

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Serra has the most annoying personality in MMA

have you not heard of Colby Covington? 

• Like 4

Guys .... my wife just texted me a picture of the gauges in the car (she's out driving).  I'm like "wtf am I looking at?".  She said, "I'm stopped but the RPMS are still up is that normal?".  I look at the pic and the RPMS are like 700, idling like normal.  I just facepalmed.  Somehow she's never noticed that when she's sitting still, and the car is running, the car RPMs are higher than zero.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Serra has the most annoying personality in MMA

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

have you not heard of Colby Covington? 

I was gonna say Tyron but Colbys a special kind of ****

• Like 1

Oh, and my wife thought that RPMs where counting tire rotations per second.  And she told me that she used to think horsepower was the same as miles per hour.  So she thought an 800 hp car could break the sound barrier.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Oh, and my wife thought that RPMs where counting tire rotations per second.  And she told me that she used to think horsepower was the same as miles per hour.  So she thought an 800 hp car could break the sound barrier.  

WAIT that's not how it works!?!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Guys .... my wife just texted me a picture of the gauges in the car (she's out driving).  I'm like "wtf am I looking at?".  She said, "I'm stopped but the RPMS are still up is that normal?".  I look at the pic and the RPMS are like 700, idling like normal.  I just facepalmed.  Somehow she's never noticed that when she's sitting still, and the car is running, the car RPMs are higher than zero.  

I have to ask, is she driving in snow ?  lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I have to ask, is she driving in snow ?  lol

Not generally.  She can negotiate 1-2 inches, we haven't made it to the icy roads and deep snow stage yet.

She hadn't even gotten he driver's license until she was 21 (She's 27 mow)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Not generally.  She can negotiate 1-2 inches, we haven't made it to the icy roads and deep snow stage yet.

She hadn't even gotten he driver's license until she was 21 (She's 27 mow)

Question 2: Are you sure her cars not on cement blocks, and all 4 wheels gone ?

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

maybe

Check the blocks under the axles first, if not proceed to step 3

Question 3: Is it possible she's celebrating LSD'S 75th anniversary today, akin to tripping on 420 ?

Here's some background for why she asked me that. 

Her car has been acting up and I thought it might be transmission slippage so I told her to see if her RPMs were going up but the car wasn't accelerating.  

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Is it a manual ?

Naw auto.  I checked the trans fluid and it's like a quart low.  So I put some in and then and drove it around and couldn't reproduce the issue.  Hoping that's all it was

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Naw auto.  I checked the trans fluid and it's like a quart low.  So I put some in and then and drove it around and couldn't reproduce the issue.  Hoping that's all it was

Then it's not clutch slippage.

No way that's what the problem is, her rpm's wouldn't rev to 700 stopped...her foots not on the gas. Either a computer issue, or a wire bare short.

Do you have chipmunks around your house ?

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

Then it's not clutch slippage.

No way that's what the problem is, her rpm's wouldn't rev to 700 stopped...her foots not on the gas. Either a computer issue, or a wire bare short.

Do you have chipmunks around your house ?

lmfao!!!

• Like 1