GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

7 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I was kidding :),,,flower is for 5 rounds, dab is for the 1st round KO,,,just depends how you want your night to go.

I hate the fact I'm going to have to stop, I've got some little health issues that have been acting up, the weed has been helping a lot.  But I feel slightly slower when I smoke, not talking about while I'm high, but the next day too.  I've got to be a machine the next few weeks

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TUF said:

Bellator conned DAZN with that payday  they signed. The 2 biggest names outside of the UFC just fought each other and barely cracked 500k viewers. Power Ranger reruns did better numbers in the same timeslot. 

Old Power Rangers is pretty GOAT tbf.

I can't believe they are throwing money around like this. The amount given to Canelo for some PPVs and Golden Boy promotions library is insane. I'm sorry but I don't see that many people clamoring to watch old De la Hoya fights. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Old Power Rangers is pretty GOAT tbf.

I can't believe they are throwing money around like this. The amount given to Canelo for some PPVs and Golden Boy promotions library is insane. I'm sorry but I don't see that many people clamoring to watch old De la Hoya fights. 

Expect Oscar to hand pick the canliest cans from here on out now that PPV buys don't matter. Never heard of DAZN until the Bellator signing but apparently it's parent company is owned by some billionaire but I don' think Mexicans even care about Canelo anymore. They're going to get fleeced. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Expect Oscar to hand pick the canliest cans from here on out now that PPV buys don't matter. Never heard of DAZN until the Bellator signing but apparently it's parent company is owned by some billionaire but I don' think Mexicans even care about Canelo anymore. They're going to get fleeced. 

I don't see how the numbers work. Very few will pay the 10$ monthly ongoing. Theyll just buy fight for the 10$ and cancel. So what use to be a roughly 75$ fight is now $10. how the F is DAZN making any money?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bringerofrain said:

I don't see how the numbers work. Very few will pay the 10$ monthly ongoing. Theyll just buy fight for the 10$ and cancel. So what use to be a roughly 75$ fight is now $10. how the F is DAZN making any money?

4 hours ago, TUF said:

Bellator and De La Hoya just pulled the long con on DAZN. HBO, Showtime, and ESPN are all jumping ship on boxing. This isn't Netflix. Mexicans will order and cancel DAZN for all 10 of his fights like WWE nerdgins do for Wrestlemania and Summerslam every year. Atleast with WWE's service you get a lot of content. Cashfl0w plz don't @ me for my crimes against Bellator and WWE here. 

So if he's essentially getting 33 million a fight under this 11 fight/365 million contract, they would need 3.3 million subscribers to sign up at that $10 fee just to break even each fight. Boxing isn't even pulling those numbers for free on basic cable as is. Thought about buying some stock in them but don't see how that's sustainable. 

9 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Someone needs to do an intervention on Sober. It hurts me watching him spiral down to this.

Teh Marijuana's is a helluva drug. Any plant that make you have thoughts like this....

elon-musk-smoking-weed-11.jpg?quality=85

and be happy like this....

h33A3B819 

Should be giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

One time when I drove to Ottawa to visit my ex, Canadian border patrol got me out of my car, searched it, brought in a dog, questioned me, strip searched me, went through my phone and emails, called my girlfriend to verify I was coming, and gave me an exit date on a VISA that had to be signed and certified before I left....... over the tiniest bit of weed dust in my cupholder.

Now those dipchits legalize it?? WTF?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hate when that happens, fat bald Customs agent that smells like Burger King gets to 2nd base...and I'm expected to say "thank you" when he's done.

24 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

One time when I drove to Ottawa to visit my ex, Canadian border patrol got me out of my car, searched it, brought in a dog, questioned me, strip searched me, went through my phone and emails, called my girlfriend to verify I was coming, and gave me an exit date on a VISA that had to be signed and certified before I left....... over the tiniest bit of weed dust in my cupholder.

Now those dipchits legalize it?? WTF?

Why would they go through your phone & emails? That makes no sense to me unless you have a long criminal record or you're on a watch list or something like that. 

What if you had sensitive legal or company documents that you are under contract to not show to anyone else without legal consent.

That's just one scenario but it seems like they shouldn't be allowed to invade your privacy like that just because they're suspicious.  

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Why would they go through your phone & emails? That makes no sense to me unless you have a long criminal record or you're on a watch list or something like that. 

What if you had sensitive legal or company documents that you are under contract to not show to anyone else without legal consent.

That's just one scenario but it seems like they shouldn't be allowed to invade your privacy like that just because they're suspicious.  

canada and us customs always do that chit. because they can. if they have any reason to suspect you are carrying drugs or going into the country for illegal activity or especially unauthorized work, theyll take you to the back and search you and all your belongings everywhere.  if you lock your phone or laptop and try to play armchair lawyer with these guys they will simply just detain you for up to a certain amount of time until you cooperate, by then youve missed your flight,  and if you still dont comply theyll outright deny you entry and ban you from the country. even though if they really though you might have something and want to look inside of those devices and see what you got, they have the technology to do it. a password isnt going to do chit.

your best bet is just to go along with it. even if you dont feel like its right.  if you have nothing  to hide and youre not concealing anything illegal, and youre not sending d*ck pics to kids or communicating with employers across the border, then its all fine. just let them do their job so they can get you on your way.   if they didnt do this kind of chit and they just made things easy, then so many more pedophiles and guns and drugs and illegal workers and convicted criminals would find their way into the country.

my parents get hassled every time they fly to to boston when they go out there for holidays. even though its always for like a month they go out there for and theyve done it like a dozen times already and theyre old and dont have criminal records or anything, customs always pulls them to the side, isolates them and interrogates them.  i remember my dad telling me last year after their trip that he never wants to travel to the states again because of the hellish experience they had just going through customs the last time around. he was furious. but he'll probably get over it and theyll probably go again next year anyways, but still get taken into secondary because my dad has some letter on his passport for some reason, and apparently he was looking on the internet about it, and from what other people who have the same letter thing on theirs were saying about it, supposedly it means for whatever reason youre like in the system already as a suspicious person and expect to be body searched and questioned and all that and theyre going to give you a hard time and they mark it on your passport just to make it easier for the agents to pick up on and pull you aside or something

it sucks and its a hassle but theres nothing you can really do about it. are you really going to cancel your plans and turn around and go back home all because of some prick at the border? i dont think so. you gotta just go with it.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Border agent: Since we found .057 grams of suspected Devil's Lettuce in your vehicle, we'd suggest you voluntarily give us permission to search all personal items including nude pictures on your phone of girlfriend...or go to Gretzky jail for 48 hours minimum.

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Border agent: Since we found .057 grams of suspected Devil's Lettuce in your vehicle, we'd suggest you voluntarily give us permission to search all personal items including nude pictures on your phone of girlfriend...or go to Gretzky jail for 48 hours minimum.

i guess thats better than getting your angus pounded out by big bubba in prison all because one rainy day in oklahoma you decided to sell little timmy 0.57 grams of suspected devils lettuce, but little timmy just happened to be an undercover.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i guess thats better than getting your angus pounded out by big bubba in prison all because one rainy day in oklahoma you decided to sell little timmy 0.57 grams of suspected devils lettuce.

In Oklahoma you can have up to 1.5 oz's with no problem, goes into effect tomorrow actually...Timmy likes getting pounded in the angus.

well i just used that out of context.  i always thought that place had some real strict laws against weed. at least i know they used to, but you know what i mean

but now everythings all changing and people arent looking at weed in the same manner. the government is finally seeing the dollar signs from it, rather than a bunch of ideas they got when studying their tapes of reefer madness

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i got about 24 grams left of this death bubba strain. its been doing me pretty good lately. doesnt quite knock me on the couch as hard as the gorilla glue #4 i had before, but its still pretty strong

even though i dont have much desire to smoke, im going to smoke a fat one pretty quick here. just cause its all legal now.  i didnt even care about that before, and the cops here never cared about weed either. the only times ive ever been caught with it they just take it away, make me dump it in a river, or make me dump it on the ground and dance on it.  i know people who were caught with crap loads of weed they were selling and they didnt even go to jail.   the chit has always been decriminalized here in this province even if its never mentioned.  theres been so many dispensaries around here lately selling to just about anybody for the last few years, and the cops and the city all know about it but dont even bother shutting most of them down, because f*ck it its just a plant.

you'd seriously have to f*ck up just to catch any charges  for weed if youre a regular every day potsmoker.  unless they catch you driving completely stoned off your ****. so basically with this whole 'legalization' thing, its not much different here today than it was here yesterday.  the only difference is itll be easier to access by just walking into a store or ordering off the internet. but unless they can sell me ounces cheaper than what im getting off my grower buddies, then im not going to bother.  oh yeah and i can legally grow up to 4 plants now if i wanted to. thats really the only thing thats different.  i dont really know how to grow it proper yet, but im sure with a couple failed attempts i'd get it down. i just need some lights.  i dont know if i'll ever bother with it, but at least now its an option

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Some loud *** mocking bird just starked squawking like it was daytime right outside the closest window to me.  Startled me, It was totally quiet in the room beforehand, almost sounded like it was inside.  

• Like 1

What the hell is it with all these unfookable white woman committing social suicide harassing black dudes for no reason lately lol?

The latest being Gold Cart Gail

Image result for golf cart gail

The rest aren't much better lol

Related image

Image result for woman calls cops on kid

Image result for woman calls cops on kid

You live in Scotland, right? I find it despicable that our media lets that be the picture of our country that they put out there. 

Permit Patty is NOT the major enemy of society. Every single day in my city (and in every other city), elderly people are robbed. Every single day in our country, some *sshole will fire off a gun in the hood, and hit a child. Those people are far and away the most scummy in society. But you don't hear about them, do you? You get Permit Patty and Cornerstore Connie. And they even have cute nicknames that the media uses for you to remember them.

It's a pretty clear strategy in my eyes. The media pushes divisiveness. They want white people to be scared to interact or stand up for themselves when black people are out of line. Whether or not the white people in these instances are right or wrong is NOT the issue, so don't get derailed. It's that those stories are relatively meaningless in the big picture of society. They're strictly to push an agenda, and nothing more.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You live in Scotland, right? I find it despicable that our media lets that be the picture of our country that they put out there. 

Permit Patty is NOT the major enemy of society. Every single day in my city (and in every other city), elderly people are robbed. Every single day in our country, some *sshole will fire off a gun in the hood, and hit a child. Those people are far and away the most scummy in society. But you don't hear about them, do you? You get Permit Patty and Cornerstore Connie. And they even have cute nicknames that the media uses for you to remember them.

It's a pretty clear strategy in my eyes. The media pushes divisiveness. They want white people to be scared to interact or stand up for themselves when black people are out of line. Whether or not the white people in these instances are right or wrong is NOT the issue, so don't get derailed. It's that those stories are relatively meaningless in the big picture of society. They're strictly to push an agenda, and nothing more.

I think you have got the wrong idea, im not saying wow look at how American woman are ****s im sure you could get videos like this in Scotland if you went looking. And I don't think these people are the main problem with society or anything like that.

It was more just the fact that these seem to have been dripping out steadily over the last few weeks and im just thinking why would you keep doing it lol after seeing the response. I mean I get the first couple in the sense some people are just ignorant but im just meaning by about the third or fourth one of these videos that's been on tv you'd think somebody would be thinking "Wait chit I remember seeing Debbie on the news last Thursday for something similar maybe I better not make that chit up"

Media will always find the biggest dumbchits to parade around on tv

You have to remember, we have 325 million people in this country. There are child predators arrested every day. There are rapists arrested literally every day. Somebody gets shot in every major city every single ****ing day.

The fact that there's maybe one or two instances of racism recorded every week on camera when nearly every person over the age of 8 is carrying one on them at all times is actually reeeeeeally amazing. That's some harmonious **** right there. But if you pay attention to the media and the narrative they hope to drive, you would believe otherwise.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

Some people will do anything for attention in their miserable lives, why the media chooses to promote it confuses me...we have real problems, let's stick to solving those issues.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Some people will do anything for attention in their miserable lives, why the media chooses to promote it confuses me...we have real problems, let's stick to solving those issues.

Doesn't confuse me at all. The public's default position is to only blame media for promoting negativity & drama but it's what the people want to watch. So in fact in a way they are just doing there job selling what the people want lol. 

If you actually have news talk about real problems watch those ratings plummet, sponsors get pulled and holy chit the government might actually have to get some chit done instead of engaging in more decisiveness while lining their pockets and the allies in business who are their true masters. 

The people need their "imaginary" foes & their quaint little consume obey lives or the whole damn corrupt system will collapse. 

It's not what I choose to watch. Everybody I know turns the channel when they start up with a "...while black" story lately. I don't for a second believe ratings drive the agenda of the news organizations. They are completely independent of one another.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

this ^ It's even worse online. Black shoots up a neighborhood. Several dead. At most, it gets a headline. No race. No picture. White guy does similar crime. It's front page news. Media scavenges the Earth for pictures and details for their agenda. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TUF said:

this ^ It's even worse online. Black shoots up a neighborhood. Several dead. At most, it gets a headline. No race. No picture. White guy does similar crime. It's front page news. Media scavenges the Earth for pictures and details for their agenda. 

There was a mass shooting with an AK-47 on a party bus near me recently. Three people dead, and somehow the shooter, who was on the bus himself, managed to get away and was on the loose. You would think that would be a major story, right? But since I live in the state with the tightest gun laws in America, and the suspect and his girlfriend who was helping him run were both black, I think I maybe saw a five second bit on ABC and that's it. I can absolutely guarantee you I've seen 100x more coverage of these "...while black" cases.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's not what I choose to watch. Everybody I know turns the channel when they start up with a "...while black" story lately. I don't for a second believe ratings drive the agenda of the news organizations. They are completely independent of one another.

Of course they do. You really think if they ran mostly feel good narratives & put a halt to sensationalized controversial divide & conquer tactics their ratings wouldn't drop substantially?  There aren't enough people with the mindset to support a non fake news network it's why one doesn't exist. I wouldn't say it's ALL rating>agenda driven but it bleeds in a huge ways because they cater to the confirmation bias of their viewership or risk losing them. 

I know i'm a cynic but if the news wasn't filled with false narratives to cater to confirmation bias i'm convinced the ratings would plummet. No one wants objective facts and that's all. It's boring. They wanna "feel" a certain way about issues and be on a team which is what the networks present to their audience. 

A real news source doesn't exist because it costs a hell of a lot of money to ship people around the world to get the story up close and personal. It takes a billionaire to fund it, and frankly, every single one of them has some sort of agenda. Especially the ones that own the networks. At least, that's what I believe.

Lately they don't even bother to send people to get the story up close. Now they just report on Iran from London.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

A real news source doesn't exist because it costs a hell of a lot of money to ship people around the world to get the story up close and personal. It takes a billionaire to fund it, and frankly, every single one of them has some sort of agenda. Especially the ones that own the networks. At least, that's what I believe.

Lately they don't even bother to send people to get the story up close. Now they just report on Iran from London.

Facts can cost time and money you make a really good point there. I'm just not convinced the majority of people watch the news for want of facts. The majority wanna be informed about happenings but in a programmed way that speaks to their own bias and they want it served up right now not tomorrow. If this wasn't the case there would be no need for opinions on news networks at all and they certainly aren't giving that racket up. 

Edited by StompGrind

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

A real news source doesn't exist because it costs a hell of a lot of money to ship people around the world to get the story up close and personal.

isnt that how CNN became a thing?

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

isnt that how CNN became a thing?

Actually, they used to just act it out. Go find the videos of them pretending to cover the first Iraq war with fake palm trees and a green screen behind them. I'm dead serious too.

This is objectively the worst and best thing I'll probably see today. Slow speed to .25 for best results.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

This is objectively the worst and best thing I'll probably see today. Slow speed to .25 for best results.

Air Hendo flies again!

Man, Physics and Calculus 2 make me want to kill myself.  I've been debating whether or not I want to even get an engineering degree.  I just want to get a job ****ing around with networks and ****.  My whole desire to get a computer engineering degree from a good engineering school is just so I can put it on my resume and say "mother****er I'm an engineer, so can I be a network tech or what?" 

I could half *** school and still get into the engineering program at UNC Charlotte, but the wife and I would have to move our lives to Charlotte, **** that.  

I'm coming unglued from stress lol.   Physics test in 5 days and Calc 2 test 5 days after that.  Have to do two goddamn reports and a zillion homeworks and a bunch of programming between now and then.  I worked on school for 15 hours today.   I can't wait for it to be 1PM on 10/30/18 when everything is done.  I'll probably just do jack **** for two days