Jump to content
GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I saw in another thread Oz claiming Stylebender as Aussie. 

Israel seems about as Australian as Dern is Brazilian. 

Can my Antipedian friends enlighten me on how being from New Zealand automatically makes you Austrailian? 

 

 

 

Its literally in our constitution that we can annex NZ and a whole ****load if other islands pretty much whenever we want. We have our ANZAC history, dont need a visa to enter and half of the NZ population already lives between Manly and the Gold Coast and claim welfare, so in light of our continued cultural, geographic and economic contributions our claim to Australia light is more than reasonable 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TigerChamp said:

Its literally in our constitution that we can annex NZ and a whole ****load if other islands pretty much whenever we want. We have our ANZAC history, dont need a visa to enter and half of the NZ population already lives between Manly and the Gold Coast and claim welfare, so in light of our continued cultural, geographic and economic contributions our claim to Australia light is more than reasonable 

You naggers have been living on the West Islands of New Zealand since the 80s, mate

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crangs said:

You naggers have been living on the West Islands of New Zealand since the 80s, mate

Insert pavlova meme here....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

Btw you ****ers still havent taken Russell Crowe back

send him to Nauru or whatever chithole you send them to these days.  No one will notice

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

Btw you ****ers still havent taken Russell Crowe back

He's got to go

russel-crowe.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

sell it and your mustang, and buy something that isnt a ford.

Why would I sell a Ford and a GM vehicle to buy something that isn't a Ford? If I'm ditching Ford, why not keep the Cadillac?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Why would I sell a Ford and a GM vehicle to buy something that isn't a Ford? If I'm ditching Ford, why not keep the Cadillac?

You're asking Mr.sh1ttypants for logical advice ?......lol

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Why would I sell a Ford and a GM vehicle to buy something that isn't a Ford? If I'm ditching Ford, why not keep the Cadillac?

 

because if your tapes and your cd's just won't sell, i bet your caddy will

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, -idyb- said:

sell it and your mustang, and buy something that isnt a ford.

slap your damn self

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TUF said:

slap your damn self

i-named-my-new-dog-ford-funny-st-so-nowh

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

view here across one of our lakes last night

ospGgY8.jpg

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also:

I finally experienced the transmission problem my wife has been talking about.  I think that tranny is shot.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Also:

I finally experienced the transmission problem my wife has been talking about.  I think that tranny is shot.  

sober having tranny problems?

you should be riding a bailey jay. not a ford bro

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Mood

 

IMG_4913.JPG

milk truck just arrived. send me naked pic hello bitch lasagna

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Started watching American Horror Story & like it a lot. I kinda goofed though and watched the Coven season first. Witches & Creole Voodoo bishes is kinda my chit. Even dated a few of both lol. 

I love fantasy, horror and bizarre thriller type story telling so yeah my kinda show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ill be grabbing a quarter pound of weed tomorrow night or thursday at the latest.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about dumping whatever I have left on Ameritrade into Activision Blizzard. Stock plunged 10% after they announced the release of their chitty knock off mobile game but it's going to fleece gamers just like every other mobile game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2018 at 8:58 PM, sobercuban said:

Also:

I finally experienced the transmission problem my wife has been talking about.  I think that tranny is shot.  

bj-big.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the google auto-suggest on my phone for texting is pretty mad fucking gay yo

j8McxEv.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the google auto-suggest on my phone for texting is pretty mad fucking gay yo

j8McxEv.jpg

Phones adapt to their owner

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Phones adapt to their owner

reported for unacceptable homosexual flaming. slap yourself and enjoy your ban.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol. too much tweeds for the old boy in Holland wanting to legally change his date of birth from 1949 to 1969 so he can bang more bishes on tinder 😂

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, crangs said:

lol. too much tweeds for the old boy in Holland wanting to legally change his date of birth from 1949 to 1969 so he can bang more bishes on tinder 😂

 

he'd probably have alot better luck at that age if he just told bishes he had money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man .... Black women don't give a **** about other people when they're on the phone.  

I'm in the library in the silent study area and this bitϲh is talking ON SPEAKERPHONE to some other bitϲh who is rambling about stupid ****.  I've seen this at least twice a semester.... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Man .... Black women don't give a **** about other people

Fixed.

They are genuinely the worst people on the planet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Fixed.

They are genuinely the worst people on the planet.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 8AM in Wyoming. Stop at a truck stop in the middle of nowhere. Paying for some hot chocolate, and the girl asks if the order of gizzards was mine.

It's like being in Mongolia or something out here. Life is just different.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

It's 8AM in Wyoming. Stop at a truck stop in the middle of nowhere. Paying for some hot chocolate, and the girl asks if the order of gizzards was mine.

It's like being in Mongolia or something out here. Life is just different.

Would "like" but i think 12er use to live in Wyoming and I don't want any trouble. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's 8AM in Wyoming. Stop at a truck stop in the middle of nowhere. Paying for some hot chocolate, and the girl asks if the order of gizzards was mine.

It's like being in Mongolia or something out here. Life is just different.

Life in the country is so much different than the city, everyone is friendly and polite...just easy going, and a warm safe feeling about it.

Enjoy your trip Cash.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian C @IbanezRG7621 Nov 7

third day of work was rad... time for some THC and Coca-Cola.

 

well boys, he's off the wagon again.   marijuana anonymous tew strong. any day now he oughtta be calling sobercuban a junkie. its about due time.   nothings changed though.  still doesnt have a follower.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Brian C @IbanezRG7621 Nov 7

third day of work was rad... time for some THC and Coca-Cola.

 

well boys, he's off the wagon again.   marijuana anonymous tew strong. any day now he oughtta be calling sobercuban a junkie. its about due time.   nothings changed though.  still doesnt have a follower.

lol he hasn't been sober for a few months 

took him one trip out of town to fall off ... shortly afterwards he totaled the car he manipulated his mom into buying for him

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, TUF said:

Apparently he's a big name in radio and this show for a while but anybody remember this interview. This article FeelsGoodMan...

https://nypost.com/2018/11/07/craig-carton-found-guilty-on-all-fraud-charges-could-face-45-years-in-prison/?utm_source=reddit.com

 

Between this ^ sentencing this week and the sentencing for this v yesterday... it's been a good week. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

lol he hasn't been sober for a few months 

took him one trip out of town to fall off ... shortly afterwards he totaled the car he manipulated his mom into buying for him

I thought he got a job at a growhouse, potting weed plants ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my fooking living room smells like a grow house right now. god bless canada and justin trudeau's eyebrows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

really? 

That's what his feed says, it won't let me copy it for some reason...I'll try again later

edit: Looks like he got a new job, but I think it's the same thing...growing.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×