GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Not sure this was worth its own thread, but any love for the old ECW?

"Oh  my  God!"

i got the day off today thank god its f*cking cold outside

im not much of a coffee person though but i just put a pot on and chugged 2 cups and i think i'm like having a caffeine overdose. im like all sweating and chit. im awake now but damn i feel alot worse than i did before.  i think maybe some weed might help balance it out  dunno but im gonna try.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

I go over to my buddy's house last night to work on a few projects, he says "gotta run the daughter up to volleyball practice, you want to tag along"...I say "sure".

We get to the school and walk her into the gymnasium, and 2 full courts of girls running around practicing. I stand there for 2 minutes watching, they are yelling plays and getting into formations...jumping at the net.

Then walk over to 1 of the coaches and say "where are the balls ?"...Coach says "pardon me ?"...I say again "where are the balls ?"...that's right, they are running around like idiots pretending to hit the ball to each other...watching "it" fly in the air, then yelling commands to each other !

Coach says to me "we don't like to introduce failure this early in the season",,,,I watch a girl pretend to "see" the ball go out of bounds, Coach yells "good play, good play !!!".

Coach looks at me proudly,,,,, I say "that's how you grow snowflakes, and the dumbest fuggin thing I've ever seen in my life"

I walk over to my buddy who is standing there waiting for me, smirking like an idiot..he says "I knew you'd love this...hahahaha"....we smoked a big fattie on the way back to his house, shaking our heads and knowing how fugged up the next generation is going to be.

• Like 3

Alright ... so, last night I spend probably 3 hours trapped on my couch with a machete beside me because something kept making noise in the house and I was absurdly high.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

jOUErwq.png

Best part of that picture is Dan Quayle & Joe Biden staring Trump down behind his back,,,renting space for free.

Wonder what the play by play sounded like in Trump's head. Sitting by 2 of his biggest haters at the funeral of his biggest hater. lol that Hillary nod has some GIF potential. 

• Like 1

Just smoked a fat joint, rolled with keef inside, then rolled in wax and rolled in more keef.  I'm glad I left a couple of grams at home because my buddy would have rolled up all my ****.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TUF said:

jOUErwq.png

Everybody listening to a President that was better than all of them combined like good little bit*hes.

Also, Carter finna die from the looks of him.

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

How's the cold breh

It's like 34 degrees and snowing off and on, I fuc*ing hate winter.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, America said:

It's like 34 degrees and snowing off and on, I fuc*ing hate winter.

I meant are you still sick lel

But yeah it's 35 here and we have a 90% chance of 3" of snow over the weekend.  If they cancel school during finals week I'll have to kill someone

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I meant are you still sick lel

But yeah it's 35 here and we have a 90% chance of 3" of snow over the weekend.  If they cancel school during finals week I'll have to kill someone

Nah man, that's all cleared up now. My first final is tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, America said:

Nah man, that's all cleared up now. My first final is tomorrow.

You'e lucky, I was a full two weeks for me before I felt normal.  Still coughing **** up.  Finals start next Tuesday for me.  I have my last final on a goddamn Saturday smh.  

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

You'e lucky, I was a full two weeks for me before I felt normal.  Still coughing **** up.  Finals start next Tuesday for me.  I have my last final on a goddamn Saturday smh.  

That's awful lol, my last day is next Thursday. I'm out till Jan, 9th.

Edited by America
  • Like 1

sobercubanner, plz unban and pardon all of the incarcerated fora memebers. I came to discuss the MMAs and various topics today with my fellow intellectuals and instead, only BarbaricBob has shown up

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, TUF said:

Wonder what the play by play sounded like in Trump's head. Sitting by 2 of his biggest haters at the funeral of his biggest hater. lol that Hillary nod has some GIF potential. 

You just know what Billy and Barry are thinking, looking at Melania, lol.  Trumps looking them right in the eye, lol.

He knows, and he knows that they know he knows, heh.

Edited by TwennyFo
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, TUF said:

sobercubanner, plz unban and pardon all of the incarcerated fora memebers. I came to discuss the MMAs and various topics today with my fellow intellectuals and instead, only BarbaricBob has shown up

BarbaricBob is oozing hot takes though.

• Like 2

Okay weed is bullsht 

I just spent 20 minutes looking for the remote for my sound bar when it was literally under a paper towel beside of me.  

AAANNNDD I'm rockin the machete again.  Because I'm paranoid that there were people about to break in to my house and I was singing the N-word in rap lyrics and then the people outside would be black and come in and try to kill me.  

GUD times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

well i dont know whats came over me but tonight i feel like buying a 40 ounce of colt 45 or olde english.  just to try to capture the nostalgic feeling of being young and broke. hell i might even pay for it all in quarters too.

Edited by -idyb-

OH and I spent like 10 minutes staring at my scale thinking I got shorted on a quarter... but I had a tad over 6 grams ... FORGETTING that we just smoked a gram... IDIOT

• Like 1

A few years back guys were treating their weed with embalming fluid, looks like it landed at Sober's place.

PS: Never bring a knife to a gun fight lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

A few years back guys were treating their weed with embalming fluid, looks like it landed at Sober's place.

PS: Never bring a knife to a gun fight lol

ARGH that's what my neighbor said about my machete as well. 

MAN this fruit from school decides to group text me and my Cuban buddy to ask about our Calculus test grade.  My buddy only got an 80 and I got a 71 because I only got three days of studying because of the prolonged cold.  So me and Cuban buddy tell him our scores.  

Then this penis-worshiper proceeds to not only NOT tell us his grade, but actually try to give us "pep talks".  The guy seriously must have gotten 1 point higher or something so he wants to gloat.  

He was over the moon when he got a 95 on a Physics test I got a 94 on.  Then his ego got shattered when he did 10-14 points worse than us on a difficult test,  he's been waiting for an opportunity to gloat because he needs attention and validation 

• Like 2

heres some first world problems. i want to buy 6 more ounces of weed tomorrow but at this very moment i can only get 3. still getting the same price ratio as what i would have paid for 6 so it works out really good for me anyways but still i would have liked to buy a bit more.     some kind of indica strain purple candy its called i think  ill have to see but yeah the stuff is selling fast the guy tried to give me a heads up but im a couple days late to the party

Edited by -idyb-

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

heres some first world problems. i want to buy 6 more ounces of weed tomorrow but at this very moment i can only get 3. still getting the same price ratio as what i would have paid for 6 so it works out really good for me anyways but still i would have liked to buy a bit more.     some kind of indica strain purple candy its called i think  ill have to see but yeah the stuff is selling fast the guy tried to give me a heads up but im a couple days late to the party

Running some Blue Dream/Skywalker, few weeks to go.

SB2015-2.jpg

buds-12-18-15b.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Okay weed is bullsht 

I just spent 20 minutes looking for the remote for my sound bar when it was literally under a paper towel beside of me.  

AAANNNDD I'm rockin the machete again.  Because I'm paranoid that there were people about to break in to my house and I was singing the N-word in rap lyrics and then the people outside would be black and come in and try to kill me.  

GUD times. 

I wanted to argue with you about the ban, but never mind.

• Like 4

not too bad of a pile i guess. not the 6 ounces i was after this time but itll do

aNCfkWa.jpg

holy chit CB  is FREED!

u guys are now more than welcome to contribute in the boxing threads again. 

Edited by -idyb-

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

holy chit CB  is FREED!

u guys are now more than welcome to contribute in the boxing threads again. 

Back to 11 members

On 11/30/2018 at 8:06 PM, sobercuban said:

Hey IDYB what do you have to say about the woman and kid that were killed by a bear up there? 

This is the fourth deadly attack this year linked to grizzly bears in North America, though such occurrences are considered rare.

There were two fatal maulings this year in Alaska, the US state that borders the Yukon, and a third in Wyoming, near Yellowstone National Park.

that kind of chit happens moreoften in america

over here in the great white north, we feed timbits to grizzly bears.

44110928_2350121985029339_26677765445831

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

This is the fourth deadly attack this year linked to grizzly bears in North America, though such occurrences are considered rare.

There were two fatal maulings this year in Alaska, the US state that borders the Yukon, and a third in Wyoming, near Yellowstone National Park.

that kind of chit happens moreoften in america

over here in the great white north, we feed timbits to grizzly bears.

44110928_2350121985029339_26677765445831

That's not a Grizzly bear...that's a cub

that baby grizzly bear would kill your whole family bro. up here our bears dont f*ck around. they creampie your wives and eat your babies.

i see these f*ckers all the time. they dont bother me.  we get black ones all over town too ive had them right outfront of my door 

Edited by -idyb-

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

that baby grizzly bear would kill your whole family bro. up here our bears dont f*ck around. they creampie your wives and eat your babies.

i see these f*ckers all the time. they dont bother me.  we get black ones all over town too ive had them right outfront of my door 

I've seen bears, I've killed bears,,,,don't need to tell me about bears, that's a dumb hungry cub.

no. thats a smart grizzly bear that has an appreciation for tim hortons.

timbits are the chit m8

Edited by -idyb-

20 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol im watching frog rape on tv

<mma4>

I just watched Randy Couture Daron his Cruickshank on camera. Don't step to me with this ^

• Haha 1