GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

17 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Eat 1/2, stay away from power tools.

Cool, all of the tools are in the outside storage thingy, definitely won't be venturing out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Eat 1/2, stay away from power tools.

I was a puss and ate 1/4th of it at like 7PM.  It's definitely kicking in but I felt like I was leveling off, just ate another 1/4th .... now the first 1/4th is starting to kick in hard. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

**** is about to get weird at the cobersuban household. 

I think I might just eat the rest of the cookie and leap directly into it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

**** it. Eat the eighth of shrooms and the three hits of acid you've been saving too. Get really ****ing weird and find yourself standing out in the lawn with your shirt off smoking a bowl at 3AM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

**** it. Eat the eighth of shrooms and the three hits of acid you've been saving too. Get really ****ing weird and find yourself standing out in the lawn with your shirt off smoking a bowl at 3AM.

LMFAO! DId I share that story about smoking the bowl shirtless in the yard when I ate shrooms back in July?

I WISH I had some shrrooms or some other hallucinogen, I'm prepared to test the limits

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LEL

I don't think you did share that story, but that's just a story that happens on those types of drugs. It's what you do.

I was out there talking all loud to my wife while smoking and drinking orange juice, lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Edibles make me ramp up, I'd be under the car ripping a transmission out at 4am...forget sleeping.

Yeah, I feel kinda jacked actually, everything is extremely interesting

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah, I feel kinda jacked actually, everything is extremely interesting

Very different experience, it lasts a long time too...be careful with that other 1/2 lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I was out there talking all loud to my wife while smoking and drinking orange juice, lol. 

u should get her to roll your joints for you

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

LMFAO! DId I share that story about smoking the bowl shirtless in the yard when I ate shrooms back in July?

I WISH I had some shrrooms or some other hallucinogen, I'm prepared to test the limits

i still got some acid. might do some around christmas or something. just havent been motivated to trip my face off lately ive just been getting drunk and stoned instead

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

u should get her to roll your joints for you

i still got some acid. might do some around christmas or something. just havent been motivated to trip my face off lately ive just been getting drunk and stoned instead

put some acid under stamp and send it to me, can paypal or BTC

• Like 1

ran into a buddy yesterday who just moved back into town a few weeks back. hes been gone for a few years to this small little hick town and literally theres nothing to do there but drugs

he's telling me about all these times hes getting thrown in the drunk tank for being high off crystal meth and just wandering around the town aimlessly like a zombie until the police come and pick him up. tellin me about the first time he triied fentanyl and ended up overdosing and the paramedics had to give him two shots of naloxone to bring him back to life.  and even after that ordeal he still kept doing it for like half a year afterwards. me i wouldnt even touch that chit myself.  but yeah the dudes like 4 or 5 years younger than me but more harder into the drugs than i ever was.  its nice to see him still alive and chit tho. at least i know if im looking for the more stupider drugs i shouldnt have a problem finding them cause i dont know if this dudes ever gonna change his ways. he'll probably end up dead or in jail if he doesnt get his chit together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

put some acid under stamp and send it to me, can paypal or BTC

i wont send any chit thru the mail with drugs, especially internationally, and even if i would, good luck cause canada post is on strike  so ud be waiting a while anyways

and its already on blotter paper anyways so i doubt that would work. maybe if i was like some drug tycoon who just happened to have like a vial of liquid lsd or something then that might be feasible. but still it wouldnt outsmart the dogs.

Edited by -idyb-

i have my doubts about that

its not something i would try anyways. especially through customs.  sure its only a hit of acid but sill sending drugs through the mail is a federal offense. i aint willing to risk my butthole over that

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i have my doubts about that

its not something i would try anyways. especially through customs.  sure its only a hit of acid but sill sending drugs through the mail is a federal offense. i aint willing to risk my butthole over that

Your butthole was wore out long ago, just admit it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Apparently it's summer here this winter

SwSVHa0.png

What temperature is that in the language of the imperial commonwealth??

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

51 F is roughly 10.5 C

Well... we are not that warm.... :(

Canada screwed me.... I want global warming....

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

51 F is roughly 10.5 C

Yea but 51C is 123F, and he said it was summer .... lol

Highest Temperature

The world's highest recorded surface temperature is 56.7 °C (134 °F) measured at Greenland Ranch in Death Valley, California, USA on July 10, 1913.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

Apparently it's summer here this winter

SwSVHa0.png

yeah fook that. im staying in all week or ill get heat stroke

sunday looks alright.  but monday-wednesday is enough to make my canadian blood boil.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

*Sigh*

I've officially built up a tolerance.  

Pffft... please.

Wait till you're smoking blunts and dabbing with me. You'll be driving home at 20 mph.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Pffft... please.

Wait till you're smoking blunts and dabbing with me. You'll be driving home at 20 mph.

I just smashed two dabs and feel like I could go do Calculus.  That cookie blew my tolerance through the roof.  I bought 3 more cookies from him (actually he did a buy 2 get 1).

At least I'll be able to not get drooling-level retarded, I hope, lol

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

So, should I just go all in and eat the 3 cookies tonight? 

lol,,,,no !

Eat 1 whole, and smoke a bud,,,drink a couple brews, you'll be golden...but still over weight.

10 minutes ago, Bwana said:

lol,,,,no !

Eat 1 whole, and smoke a bud,,,drink a couple brews, you'll be golden...but still over weight.

Just ate one

I'm finna be Uber weight

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Just ate one

I'm finna be Uber weight

I made some hash cookies for a friend when he went on a cruise, he called me long distance at 4am from Hawaii asking if it was possible to die...he was totally wrecked and scared shiitless from 3 cookies.

The balls in your court lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I made some hash cookies for a friend when he went on a cruise, he called me long distance at 4am from Hawaii asking if it was possible to die...he was totally wrecked and scared shiitless from 3 cookies.

The balls in your court lol

I'm pretty sure the source weed is from his outdoor grow harvest.  It's not very potent, it's not full of seeds or dirt weed, just not that strong

• Haha 1

This thread has slowly morphed into a broke man's Joe Rogan Experience. Bunch of filthy marijuana abusers and every once in a while Eddie Stompgrind breaks his silence and rants something on the verge of artistic and autistic. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm pretty sure the source weed is from his outdoor grow harvest.  It's not very potent, it's not full of seeds or dirt weed, just not that strong

You wouldn't want to eat 3 of my cookies bro, you'd be in the ER after being arrested for riding your lawn tractor down the interstate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You wouldn't want to eat 3 of my cookies bro, you'd be in the ER after being arrested for riding your lawn tractor down the interstate.

I have no doubt haha

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TUF said:

This thread has slowly morphed into a broke man's Joe Rogan Experience. Bunch of filthy marijuana abusers and every once in a while Eddie Stompgrind breaks his silence and rants something on the verge of artistic and autistic. 

Bastage lol. I would call you an Ashkenazi zionist jew but you don't seem smart enough. Badum tss

In all seriousness I've pretty good about not doing that so much as of late except maybe the politics thread where i went on some rants after doing some deep dives on Q stuff as a distraction to keep my mind off my mom's health situation as much which has been tough to deal with, still ongoing and worrisome. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Bastage lol. I would call you an Ashkenazi zionist jew but you don't seem smart enough. Badum tss

In all seriousness I've pretty good about not doing that so much as of late except maybe the politics thread where i went on some rants after doing some deep dives on Q stuff as a distraction to keep my mind off my mom's health situation as much which has been tough to deal with, still ongoing and worrisome. 

You went ballz deep, and I left the conversation...best wishes to your mother's health Stomp.

23 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

tuf is right.  youre are all a bunch of filthy marijuana abusers.

Thank you, a new batch of Blueberry Diesel x White Widow...34 days to go

bud121.png

bud122.png

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 2