GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

10 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Hell no. I don't want to know what that does. lol

I like how it's gigantic and red, not distracting at all.  

That thing made me so paranoid that I don't even want to try and google to see what it might do.  

• Like 2

Ha, actually I conquered my fear and searched for it.  Apparently it just turns on lighting built in to the mirror.  Not sure I believe it though, that's how they get ya.  

• Like 1

lol metal trump

now i can finally understand the lyrics to this song

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Next thing you know, I'm on some gray pr0n website swinging my **** around in front of the mirror. No thank you to the big red button.

Knowing my luck it would have been like some weird creepy funhouse mirror.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Are you still down there or did you escape the rain that's going to dump on us for the next few days? 

Escaped. I'm currently in the armpit of America, eastern Ohio, where they have more heroin than people.

If anybody needs any methadone, single cigarettes, or clean syringes, speak now or forever hold your peace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Escaped. I'm currently in the armpit of America, eastern Ohio, where they have more heroin than people.

If anybody needs any methadone, single cigarettes, or clean syringes, speak now or forever hold your peace.

No doubt, Ohio is the worst. 

I remember one time driving from here to Lafayette Indiana with two buddies.  We took some back route that we literally used a map to put together.  We were driving around in these hilly backwoods towns with 1 stop sign.  This was back before everyone had GPS on their phones, and there wasn't any cell signal out there.  One town we passed though there were like 8 people milling about the one intersection and they looked at us in unison LMAO.  All looked like junky inbreeds, I remember think that this is how horror films start.  

I was so glad to hit interstate 70

• Like 1

over here the junkies are more priviledged then the people who are actually sick. the government supplies their needles while the diabetics have to pay for theirs.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

over here the junkies are more priviledged then the people who are actually sick. the government supplies their needles while the diabetics have to pay for theirs.

That nationalized healthcare tho

alright im alive again. f*ck i hate wine but i got a free case of it the other week. should have just stuck with the 8 pack of my chit beer

• Like 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

alright im alive again. f*ck i hate wine but i got a free case of it the other week. should have just stuck with the 8 pack of my chit beer

How are the noodle arms?

• Like 1

hell i just ate some pasta this morning. thats like all i ever eat. i think my body is made up of it, and i bleed tomato sauce.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I just realized I don't have enough weed in the house to get high like I want to be .... 

I hate when that happens

sbcntr.png

sblft.png

sbrgt.png

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I hate when that happens

I don't even have enough weed to fill a Cashflow blunt

I've got a cookie tho, I'm not going to eat it because I know I'm going to dab like hell with my neighbor tomorrow and I don't want to jack my tolerance higher beforehand

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I just realized I don't have enough weed in the house to get high like I want to be .... 

i feel your pain

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sobercuban said:

holy ****:

That reminds me of a guy named Stanley the Headhunter Nandex. Muay thai fighter from PNG. Did that rolling thunder move and just decapitated people

• Like 4

Just finding out that Rob and Big never liked each other, that Big was basically a hired actor, and they would shoot scenes and then have to be separated, has just ruined my day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Around this time last year, some may remember our dog was on her death bed after something punctured her intestine causing septic abdomen. Our vet couldn't do anything so we had to carry her in on a stretcher to the vet university. After a high risk surgery and lengthy/expensive post-op care she pulled through. They were saying she was their Christmas miracle.
20171228_185139.thumb.jpg.e4a66178e152d16f1f2b7be38072072e.jpg

Happy to say one year later she is fully back to normal and happy AF.

44216988_10155467793146529_800301356710625280_n.jpg.97d86e6ce4eddc2641c9470ac54adbb5.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, TUF said:

Just finding out that Rob and Big never liked each other, that Big was basically a hired actor, and they would shoot scenes and then have to be separated, has just ruined my day.

weird, I saw some interview with Rob where he was basically spelling that out the other day 

quite depressing 

14 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

weird, I saw some interview with Rob where he was basically spelling that out the other day 

quite depressing 

Have seen Big Black and Bam Bam at a few UFC events and always thought it was weird that Rob was never with them as he's a die hard fan but it makes sense now : ( Took this picture from a few years ago and remembering thinking it was some ominous foreshadowing that a light was shining on Bam Bam the entire event cause the dude looks like a walking heart attack and then Big Black died shortly after. Not really surprising since it looks like the 2 of them are taking up 4 seats. 

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TUF said:

Fake news?

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 8:49 PM, cashfl0w said:

"Spare some change. Think about somebody beside your-****in-selves."

Bad Santa 2 is a classic.

Did you end up pushing the sketchy power button on that mirror? 

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Did you end up pushing the sketchy power button on that mirror? 

THIS **** KEPT TRYING TO FORCE ME TO SUBMIT THIS POST, EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY DID.

PJDHFSKLJDHSKJDHSKJFSGH

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

No sir. I did not.

LOL no I know 

I made that post a couple of days ago.  But every time I entered the thread it would have that post, ready to go.  Got tired of deleting it then seeing it come back.  

• Like 1

My boy LOADED me up, with this nearly dime sized piece of shatter and I basically ripped 75% of it in one breath and maybe 10% more in the second pull.

I am higher than I've been at any point in the last 8-9 days.

I have no idea how it's possible ... I have certainly consumed far greater quantities of weed and dabs this week,verified, and not gotten this blistered.

• Haha 1

**** yeah i got just over a week of paid holidays and i fully intend on spending the entire duration doing nothing more than sitting on the couch smoking a mountain of weed and drinking a lake full of liquor.

i know thats probably not going to happen literally, but im gonna damn well try.   got a couple joints rolled up and im starting off with an 8 pack of old milwaukee monkey piss and a mickey of fireball so ill see where that takes me.  if im not straight retarded by the end of the night ill start diving into the wine. gonna try my damndest to make it so i cant get out of bed tomorrow

might have to sober myself up a little for christmas when ill see my family but other than that my only intention for the holidays is to get completely shitfaced and blast myself off into outer space

Edited by -idyb-

Received and signed my Swedish contract on Friday. So looks like our 6 month trial is going to turn into a few years. There's a lot to like about living in Stockholm, although I am missing the humble British sausage (that's not a euphemism). First white Christmas for me in 20 years feels like a nice way to start the Swedish adventure off. 

Next challenge is to get my head round Sweden's 56% upper tax bracket 😫

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Received and signed my Swedish contract on Friday. So looks like our 6 month trial is going to turn into a few years. There's a lot to like about living in Stockholm, although I am missing the humble British sausage (that's not a euphemism). First white Christmas for me in 20 years feels like a nice way to start the Swedish adventure off. 

Next challenge is to get my head round Sweden's 56% upper tax bracket 😫

ain't gonna lie. British sausages  may be the actual best in the world

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3