GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

I was going to bet the over on tonight's NCAA championship game but forgot. The over/under was 57. At halftime they are at 47. Smh

• Like 4

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Speaking of tech this is all trippy stuff. AI machine learning generated images. Welcome to the matrix brought to you by Nvidia

https://twitter.com/hashtag/pix2pix?src=hash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkoi7sZvWiU

ive seen a whole bunch of p*rn ones made. they call it deepfakes . alot of videos of that danaerys chick from game of thrones and a whole bunch of other celebrities

it actually looks like them getting pounded. i think many of the p*rn sites are straight up gonna ban it, and laws are gonna get passed because it looks too realistic and it could hurt peoples public image or something, at least over in the usa because a bunch of celebs and snowflakes were getting all offended, but i think its hilarious.  now i might finally get a chance to watch betty white get gangbanged by like 3 black dudes, or do bukkake

Edited by -idyb-

11 hours ago, sobercuban said:

If I could be any black dude on the planet.  It'd be Idris Elba

Platinum Perry is the only right answer. All the benefits of being white with the apparent ancestry of being able to use the N word. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Platinum Perry is the only right answer. All the benefits of being white with the apparent ancestry of being able to use the N word. 

I bet I'm blacker than Mike, what was he, 3% or something? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Okay Canada, what is the meaning of this?

They sneak inside to cover themselves with the clothes and try to stay warm.. but with windchill and being in a metal box it's a recipe for death... 

I honestly dont know how people survive outside like this.. its minus 20 Celsius before wind chill and that's not a bad day here.... 

It's been minus 50 with wind chill and you cant be out for more than 5 min without damage.. 

• Like 3

Or it's also stupid people who go in and steal the donations and get stuck.. if that's the case then good.. **** em'

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

They sneak inside to cover themselves with the clothes and try to stay warm.. but with windchill and being in a metal box it's a recipe for death... 

I honestly dont know how people survive outside like this.. its minus 20 Celsius before wind chill and that's not a bad day here.... 

It's been minus 50 with wind chill and you cant be out for more than 5 min without damage.. 

Jesus .... are there not enough homeless shelters?  Or is it just people that refuse to go to them? 

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 11:44 PM, -idyb- said:

what the fuck???

mother nature doesn't give a ****

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Jesus .... are there not enough homeless shelters?  Or is it just people that refuse to go to them? 

No.. my ex girlfriend works for the homeless shelters and they have room for say 100.. but there are 300 or more... its ridiculous... and our Prime minister is cutting costs to giving money for bullchit operations and funding.. and I hope he dies in the hottest of car fires...that the homeless can warm their hands over.. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

No.. my ex girlfriend works for the homeless shelters and they have room for say 100.. but there are 300 or more... its ridiculous... and our Prime minister is cutting costs to giving money for bullchit operations and funding.. and I hope he dies in the hottest of car fires...that the homeless can warm their hands over.. 

Yeah I'm not sure why I asked that because the homeless shelter situation around here is awful too.  They'll ban people for petty ****.  I was trying to get this guy I was sponsoring (in AA) back in probably 2004 into a homeless shelter for a night or two before a bed would open up at the men's recovery center in Raleigh.  They wouldn't let him in because he once got caught with some weed when he was in there a few years ago.  I ended up having to put the guy on a bus home to where he had family.  

John Massey ... guy is probably long dead or in prison.  Best I can tell only 1 person I ever sponsored went on to get long term sobriety (10+ years) 

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Too bad Philly is a complete toilet. lol

Can confirm. If Tenshin is considered "brash and ****y" by Japanese standards then Polo is probably a scholar and gentleman by Philly standards. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Sickest fold I've ever seen, by a longshot

What was the action pre flop? Can't watch with sound right now but I'm guessing big bets before the flop. Dude over bet big on the river so she had to put him on 3 hands at that point, AA, KK, or QJ of spades but I can't see QJ coming along for a big bet preflop so the value wasn't there for the call. Still a sick lay down though. I would probably fold too but wouldn't have the balls to show it like she did. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TUF said:

What was the action pre flop? Can't watch with sound right now but I'm guessing big bets before the flop. Dude over bet big on the river so she had to put him on 3 hands at that point, AA, KK, or QJ of spades but I can't see QJ coming along for a big bet preflop so the value wasn't there for the call. Still a sick lay down though. I would probably fold too but wouldn't have the balls to show it like she did. 

Nah fuϲk that.  I'm going broke there every time.  99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of other players go broke there every time.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Nah fuϲk that.  I'm going broke there every time.  99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of other players go broke there every time.  

You just ship it and hope for a baby flush, KQ, if you really think there's a chance you're losing.  

Yea just realized they were playing for her stack, not his. Saw her relatively small river bet and then him go all in with that big stack but she didn't have much behind her, maybe even half committed. I would have to call with how much she had invested there. I bet she's an igNITion player. 

• Like 2

Christ.  My brother-in-law bought me a Speed Bag.  I just set it up and whacked around on it for maybe 10 minutes.  My shoulders are on FIRE

• Like 2

Can someone unlock and pin the TAN thread so I can look at random va- Jay jay again..

Place is dead as fook.. maybe that'll bring back some peoplezzzz 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Christ.  My brother-in-law bought me a Speed Bag.  I just set it up and whacked around on it for maybe 10 minutes.  My shoulders are on FIRE

After 2 months of CrossFit with middling results, I have determined the likes of Eclipse to be an Adonis. It use to come much easier but even in my youth, I have no idea how some people get so natty without the assistance of ALL the picos. I have made little gains and have decided to just go the route of middle aged Indian man again and just try to get rich to impress the wimmins. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Can someone unlock and pin the TAN thread so I can look at random va- Jay jay again..

I approve this message but was just thinking the fora was experiencing a bit of a renaissance today. 

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 12:40 PM, sobercuban said:

The premium section has 100x the trolling than this section does.  There's not a huge group of people over there but they are absolutely relentless and savage.  

Thanks for the compliment Sober

• Haha 1

Just now, Rumbin said:

Thanks for the compliment Sober

You're not a master on the premium side until Fat Proz threatens to slash your throat.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This **** screaming at the end while sitting on his chest and slapping him the fact is just too much. If anyone deserves to be kicked in the face out of nowhere, it's her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 12er© said:

This **** screaming at the end while sitting on his chest and slapping him the fact is just too much. If anyone deserves to be kicked in the face out of nowhere, it's her.

we need a new plague 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, TUF said:

we need a new plague 

This came from the KO subreddit, and the OP claims to be the cameraman. Apparently, there was a house party that the police had broken up and the girlfriend from the end of the video was screaming at the home owner when told to leave. Hands of stone was friends with the home owner and him and the first guy who slumped verbally agreed to fight after he started getting lippy when the girlfriend was screaming.

Basically, she caused her boyfriend and his homie to be get diggled and then acts like that after.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 12er© said:

This came from the KO subreddit, and the OP claims to be the cameraman. Apparently, there was a house party that the police had broken up and the girlfriend from the end of the video was screaming at the home owner when told to leave. Hands of stone was friends with the home owner and him and the first guy who slumped verbally agreed to fight after he started getting lippy when the girlfriend was screaming.

Basically, she caused her boyfriend and his homie to be get diggled and then acts like that after.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFights/

I personally frequent this ^ sub to get my cashfl0w backyard fix. Those vids are like Brazzers, your viewing experience is dialed up exponentially with a bit of back story. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

i  could post some random hotties for you if you like.   how ripe do you like your wimmen?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 12er© said:

he should have came back just to ktfo the woman

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I don't know why this makes me happy but it does. I have this weird thing where when people do fitness or martial arts it puts a big smile on my face. I get a little of a happy boost seeing regulars at the track grinding day after day. 

I had a speed bag back in the day. 10 min ain't bad at all. Nick Diaz did like 25 min straight like a boss & hardly broke a sweat. I remember watching it and being like WTF i'd need EPO and ALL the mexican supplements to do that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Had an amazing instant karma moment this morning, had a cawkface cut me off and nearly caused an accident on my way to work, so im raging swearing my head off, when a guy on a bike who either saw what happend and thought **** that twat, or maybe had a run in himself, rides up to his door as the lights were about to change, and hocks a loogie through the open window into this guys face and rides off. Penis breath pulls over with that look of disbelief. Made my day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

You don't need the TAN thread when you ride the Stockholm metro every morning. 

9 hours ago, sobercuban said:

9 hours ago, TUF said:

After 2 months of CrossFit with middling results, I have determined the likes of Eclipse to be an Adonis. It use to come much easier but even in my youth, I have no idea how some people get so natty without the assistance of ALL the picos. I have made little gains and have decided to just go the route of middle aged Indian man again and just try to get rich to impress the wimmins. 

This is the final prompt I needed to kick off the 2019 fitness thread. Watch this space!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, sobercuban said:

And UK, do you guys have any other good shows, or is Luther the only one? 

edit: Forgot Black Mirror

Never watched it myself but most of my mates keep telling me to watch Peaky Blinders if you haven't already tried that.

• Like 2

Probably won't be the richest man in the world for much longer lol

Amazon boss Jeff Bezos, world's richest man, and wife MacKenzie divorce

Image result for jeff bezos and wifeImage result for half eddie gif

Edited by Jolldan
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/2/2019 at 1:45 PM, sobercuban said:

YES

On 1/2/2019 at 1:46 PM, TUF said:

how da feck did you do dat?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Probably won't be the richest man in the world for much longer lol

Amazon boss Jeff Bezos, world's richest man, and wife MacKenzie divorce

Image result for jeff bezos and wife

Can't blame her, she'll be getting laid in 48 hrs....and happy

17 minutes ago, TUF said:

Does it not work if you try to upload a gif? 

I remember when I made these I made sure to keep the file size super small

Does it not work if you try to upload a gif? 

I remember when I made these I made sure to keep the file size super small

Just tried, Sparktard said no. Has to be smaller than a Jones pico gram to fit it, like .488 MBs or something. 

• Like 1

My dad got bant from Facebook for sharing a Ben Shapiro post.

I'm so proud of the guy. I'm taking him out for lunch now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2