GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Just tried, Sparktard said no. Has to be smaller than a Jones pico gram to fit it, like .488 MBs or something. 

Ahh yeah that makes sense, my avi is only 16 kb

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

My dad got bant from Facebook for sharing a Ben Shapiro post.

I'm so proud of the guy. I'm taking him out for lunch now.

Did they kick him all the way off? 

• Like 2

Just now, sobercuban said:

Did they kick him all the way off? 

I guess he was temp banned and they removed his post. lol

It was some video about wage discrepancies between the sexes. Not sure how he managed to rustle some jimmies with a shared post. Will let you know when I get more info.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It was some video about wage discrepancies between the sexes. Not sure how he managed to rustle some jimmies with a shared post. Will let you know when I get more info.

Can you imagine how mentally weak the person that reported it is? 

• Like 3

That's messed up he got bant. Hope he returns, clears out the snowflakes that reported him and re-shares the post again lol.

• Like 3

Just now, Decompoze said:

That's messed up he got bant. Hope he returns, clears out the snowflakes that reported him and re-shares the post again lol.

I hate the fact that I can't even share posts like that because of my ultra-liberal family.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Bet she's a fat girl waiting in a parking lot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I hate the fact that I can't even share posts like that because of my ultra-liberal family.  

I saw today that 51% of Dems consider themselves liberals, the future could hurt.

• Like 2

I'm pretty 'noid about sharing conservative view points at all.  I don't want some prospective employer to look me up on Facebook and see something that they politically don't agree with and disqualify me as a potential hire.  

I have good reason to be paranoid too, at my old company, hiring managers would creep Facebook all the time and make decisions based on that.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

1 minute ago, Decompoze said:

People are pitiful. When he said it was Ben Shapiro, I was like "Oh boy, here we go".. but then when I heard what the content was, I cringed. People are so ****ing sensitive in 2019.

My buddy got bant from Facebook for hate speech a couple weeks ago too. They booted him for seven days for calling the Afghans, "goat ****ers". But the guy fought in the war for six years, so I don't understand why he can't call them whatever the **** he wants.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

People are pitiful. When he said it was Ben Shapiro, I was like "Oh boy, here we go".. but then when I heard what the content was, I cringed. People are so ****ing sensitive in 2019.

My buddy got bant from Facebook for hate speech a couple weeks ago too. They booted him for seven days for calling the Afghans, "goat ****ers". But the guy fought in the war for six years, so I don't understand why he can't call them whatever the **** he wants.

Social media is a bane on society.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I guarantee the people who got offended and reported him weren't even Afghans either. Definitely your average problem-free/too much free time facebook user.

The victim complex these cry babies have is insane.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Zuckerberg acting like he gives a fuk .... lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I'm pretty 'noid about sharing conservative view points at all.  I don't want some prospective employer to look me up on Facebook and see something that they politically don't agree with and disqualify me as a potential hire.  

I have good reason to be paranoid too, at my old company, hiring managers would creep Facebook all the time and make decisions based on that.  

If I were a potential employer and I went to someones facebook, posting a lot of political content of any stripe would be a disqualifier. No one wants some zealot riling people up at work.

It's the same reason you don't want jesus freaks trying to convert people in the break room.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, 12er© said:

If I were a potential employer and I went to someones facebook, posting a lot of political content of any stripe would be disqualified. No one wants some zealot riling people up at work.

It's the same reason you don't want jesus freaks trying to convert people in the break room.

This ^

FB should be for looking at your wife's friend's tiddies on beach vacations and that's it

• Like 4

Just now, TUF said:

This ^

FB should be for looking at your wife's friend's tiddies on beach vacations and that's it

I post nothing but pictures of my daughter just to annoy the people without kids who hate to hear about other peoples kids. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I post nothing but pictures of my daughter just to annoy the people without kids who hate to hear about other peoples kids. 

smh. Should post pictures of African babies as well to flex on people that cant afford to adopt either. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Early stoppage.

I like how they ask him if he's ever been in a fight and he says "yea, I stabbed a guy once."

Then he comes out with his hands down, chin high, throwing girl strikes. I hope he got paid, because that **** just took a decade off his life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TUF said:

smh. Should post pictures of African babies as well to flex on people that cant afford to adopt either. 

lol, I didn't mean people who want kids who can't have them. I meant people who hate kids and get mad that other people have them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

lol, I didn't mean people who want kids who can't have them. I meant people who hate kids and get mad that other people have them.

I know. But my point stands. I'm on FB everyday to pretend to like my extended families pictures and to lol at TheSinisterAlan's memes but I can't even remember the last time I posted something on there. Stand by. 

Not since October. FeelsGoodMan

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TUF said:

I know. But my point stands. I'm on FB everyday to pretend to like my extended families pictures and to lol at TheSinisterAlan's memes but I can't even remember the last time I posted something on there. Stand by. 

Not since October. FeelsGoodMan

I haven't seen sinisterAlan in awhile, let him know I said whats up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

I haven't seen sinisterAlan in awhile, let him know I said whats up.

He called me last night while I was watching a movie with the wife, I texted him to see what was up but didn't hear back.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

She's not even home yet 😕

Well they're going to be hell to pay when she shows up :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Well they're going to be hell to pay when she shows up :)

LOL we had a blowout fight last night so there should probably be some makeup sex

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

LOL we had a blowout fight last night so there should probably be some makeup sex

She'll appreciate your thoughtful gesture lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

...it..... out.

• Like 1

The only thing that sucks about this cheap little speed bag is the bag is slow if you're trying to let it bounce 3 times between hits.  

Any of y'all take naps regularly? 

I crashed hard at 3 this afternoon and took probably the first nap I've taken in 2 years.  Woke up feeling groggy and terrible (which is why I rarely take them(.  I never understand how people feel refreshed after a nap.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Any of y'all take naps regularly? 

I crashed hard at 3 this afternoon and took probably the first nap I've taken in 2 years.  Woke up feeling groggy and terrible (which is why I rarely take them(.  I never understand how people feel refreshed after a nap.  

Back when 8 worked in the oil sands, I used to power nap on breaks and lunch.

Found it I keep my naps under 30 mins, I feel refreshed. Over 30 and I end up like you described, groggy and ****ty

• Like 4

Police hunt for man caught on camera licking family’s doorbell for 3 hours

Police in California are looking for man who was caught on surveillance video vigorously licking the doorbell of a family’s home for about three hours, before relieving himself in the front yard.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4827071/doorbell-licker/

alright i think its about time you guys unban classicboxer so the man can go back to trying to live a semi-normal life again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Did this prophecy come to fruition? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decompoze said:

I would have been scooping up all them chips during the chaos lol.

Dude got taken to suplex city village.

he got jerseyed.  dirtiest move in the game.  who tha fook does that guy in red think he is? a hockey player?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TUF said:

As a fellow enthusiast of the pokers and given the current spirit of this thread, @12er© should appreciate this

https://phanes.feralhosting.com/zeus/post/Zt6bdaFMgn1wpqY

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

I would have been scooping up all them chips during the chaos lol.

Dude got taken to suplex city village.

Happened once when I was dealing.  Two massive guys as well.  Started with a chair getting smashed over one of the dude's heads.  Then it became a wrestling match, and the table collapsed when they fell on it.  Fun times.  

Both guys left.  One came back looking for the other dude and didn't believe that he wasn't in the house, I'm fairly certain he was going to shoot him, lol.  

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, TUF said:

Even @TigerChamps signs are upside down in Aus 

you never see that kind of chit happening in the great land of canada

14 hours ago, sobercuban said:

can you livestream it? its for a science project.

• Like 1