GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

4 hours ago, 12er© said:

I once thought being the larger man meant I could tune up this kid I didn't like. It turned out he actually knew how to box, and I didn't. I got the hands.

I wish we got a chance to settle it.  

But, unbeknownst to me, my apartment had black mold in the walls and I developed truly awful bronchitis, and started getting asthma.  I started finding splinter hemorrhages under my fingernails which is a sign of heart issues.  I thought I was going to die.  **** was severe and lasted months, even after I moved out.  So by the time we were supposed to fight I was having to use an inhaler and go every few days to the doctor for a breathing treatment.  

Then the game got busted and he stopped dealing.  

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It sucks to see Andy Murray talking retirement already. Always depressing as **** to watch super talented athletes in their prime have their bodies give out on them.  😕

That interview was hard to watch. 

They need to shorten the length of matches somehow. 5+ hours in sweltering heat is gonna break you eventually. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

They need to shorten the length of matches somehow. 5+ hours in sweltering heat is gonna break you eventually. 

Top form Murray was a GOAT. Sadly, it didn't last long. Never does in that sport. (Federer is an alien. He doesn't count.)

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Top form Murray was a GOAT. Sadly, it didn't last long. Never does in that sport. (Federer is an alien. He doesn't count.)

Lol, yeah it does emphasise how freakish Federer is to be still going strong. 

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, yeah it does emphasise how freakish Federer is to be still going strong. 

He's played more with skill while the others have played more with athleticism and it's showed with the injuries the other 3 have had catching up on them

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

breaking news: canada announces that their wall is done:

16708351_10154075070192610_3046817037371

Breaking news: wall in shambles after Mexicans try to snort it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just spent 9 hours over a day and a half period, installing 3 defective high capacity industrial pumps...all 3 leaked straight from the factory, at $564 for the fuggin pump, don't ya think it should hold water without leaking ? Kneeling in a wet pit well in 18 degrees F for 2 days, with shiit craftsmanship from the manufacturer.

Fuk !,  guess what tomorrow has in store for me,,,,made in fuggin Canada, god dammit.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

man what the ****? they're seriously going to make Coming to America 2? 

Not even mad. Unless theyre recasting everybody as wimmins.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2019 at 11:47 PM, -idyb- said:

yeah for **** sakes though. tossing it all out is still going to suck.  but they keep on piling up because i keep getting more weed all the time and just start dipping into the new stuff. or even just burning through all the bud ill set aside for myself. i never even think about firing up the roaches after. its messed up

PJ2IQDU.jpg

chit theres even a whole joint in there that i havent even lit i dont know how it ended up in there.  but yeah  i still kind of have a bit of an issue with throwing them out.  im sure lots of them are still somewhat fresh and smokeable,  im just not sure how old some of them are or what strain they were from but i know theres probably a few from the end of the summer. im not really that inspired to smoke that, even though back then i was probably smoking the gorilla glue and that chit was also bomb. i cant imagine the roaches would taste anything alike nowadays.

it would be like playing russian roulette. keep on going through them until i strike out and find one that makes me hack a lung.  i was hoping i could just make oil or even vape them or something.  any alternative to just tossing them out. im not sure what the paper weight would be but that all weighed out to 25.2 grams. and its still weed. i would have to be mad balling out of control to consider throwing 25 grams of weed away and shrugging it off like its an everyday thing.   im just thinking there might be some kind of way to salvage them somehow.

i think i might just have a bit of a drug problem.  i just need to find the best solution to this drug problem.  maybe ill just open them up and keep the ones that look the freshest or something. i dont know. ive never had this kind of issue before i used to be good for smoking my roaches, and at least smoking most of a joint down. since then the weed has just gotten better and its turned me into a f*cking hoarder. i really dont have the heart to dump these things away. i got a buddy who just moved back to town and he's always hurting and rather broke id rather just give them to him instead of just throwing them out or something.    but theres gotta be some kind of way to just extract the THC outta there so i dont have to smoke dried out and possibly even stale bud.  i really dont want to see it go to waste. if it was just a couple grams and most of the chit was all real old then whatever it wouldnt be an issue to me

i dont know but im gonna have to start strictly smoking bowls from here on in or force myself to smoke down the whole damn joint, otherwise this problem is just going to keep compounding as i go along.

LOL what the ****?!  Why are you rolling joints and only smoking maybe a fourth of them?  That motherf*cker in the middle doesn't even look like it's been lit!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Man.  I took a 11 year old ambien maybe 20 mins ago.  I'm starting to feel like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street.  

Movie made me wish I hadn't missed out on the lude's era.

EducatedOrnateHen-small.gif

• Like 3

17 hours ago, TUF said:

Related image

tuf guy just throwing down the memes and the reflective glasses. im kinda digging it sucka

Edited by -idyb-

On 1/8/2019 at 4:28 PM, sobercuban said:

And UK, do you guys have any other good shows, or is Luther the only one? 

edit: Forgot Black Mirror

Just finishing the last series of Luther now.  Alice Morgan makes my weenus hard and scared all at the same time, lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crangs said:

Just finishing the last series of Luther now.  Alice Morgan makes my weenus hard and scared all at the same time, lol

Oh yeah, Alice gives me a stiffening in the pants.  

11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

LOL what the ****?!  Why are you rolling joints and only smoking maybe a fourth of them?  That motherf*cker in the middle doesn't even look like it's been lit!

I don't get that either. I always rolled blunts and smoked it down to nearly nothing and or just put rest in a pipe minus the burned ash end. 

50+ half/quarter smoked joints is like some weird hoarding behavior and i don't get why you wouldn't just finish what you start. 

IDYB do you just throw them away after? His weed but it hurts my feels if he waste like that. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I don't get that either. I always rolled blunts and smoked it down to nearly nothing and or just put rest in a pipe minus the burned ash end. 

50+ half/quarter smoked joints is like some weird hoarding behavior and i don't get why you wouldn't just finish what you start. 

IDYB do you just throw them away after? His weed but it hurts my feels if he waste like that. 

Why not just pull out some quality lab glassware and smoke what you want ?, zero waste and better for your lungs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Why not just pull out some quality lab glassware and smoke what you want ?, zero waste and better for your lungs.

Blunts are better than any glass, 10 out of 10 times.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Greasyrasta said:

Blunts are better than any glass, 10 out of 10 times.

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Blunts are just the best way.

Cashflow blunts are p5p

• Like 2

you guys have got it all wrong. blunts, bongs and vaping has gone out of style.   plugging is the new thing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

A. I don't own a bong. Don't want one. They actually make me cough a lot. I don't want any of that chit in my house anyway. 

B. I grew up smoking blunts and it's what i prefer. Everything about them is better to me. 

C. My lungs are fine and i don't smoke that often anyway. 

37 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

A. I don't own a bong. Don't want one. They actually make me cough a lot. I don't want any of that chit in my house anyway. 

B. I grew up smoking blunts and it's what i prefer. Everything about them is better to me. 

C. My lungs are fine and i don't smoke that often anyway. 

That's fine, but I said Lab Glass,,,not bongs.

On New Years I always do something special to smoke.  Glass couldn’t touch my set up this year.

4 swishers seamed with a gram of shatter 

Gram of shatter to coat entire inside

6 grams wedding cake budz

gram of Blue Dream dry crumble

gram  of Willies tour Bus sugar

gram toothpicked of La Chocolate Budder

another 5 grams of wedding cake

topped off with a half gram of Evermore Sugar

there’s not a piece of glass on the planet that can achieve this, **** there’s barely any lungs on the planet who can finish the session. 

Feel free to use the recipe

• Like 2

Fuϲk everyone and their weed!!! 

oijdafjhdfskjlhdfkjlhdfkljhds

Just have to make it 4 more days until I can smoke.  I'm going to eat the cookie I have left over and smash a couple of dabs Friday.  I'm sure I'll be legit retarded, my tolerance has to be way down.  If I'm not too melted we're going to go see Glass Friday.  

• Like 3

Everyone is free to do as they choose to enjoy the Devil's Lettuce, I personally don't need the taste of paper or the carcinogens from blunts/bowls....to each their own.

This conversation reminds me of gun owners standing with anti-hunters lol...we're all on the same fugging side people.

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Everyone is free to do as they choose to enjoy the Devil's Lettuce, I personally don't need the taste of paper or the carcinogens from blunts/bowls

thats why i switched to plugging.    especially fun at parties and social gatherings when someone busts out some weed to go around.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:26 AM, -idyb- said:

49135375_2118464551768027_20404577444980

Actually arsonists probably would, it's just a much more esoteric resentment for that particular public service, compared to police who anybody who does anything wrong can potentially answer to. 

So **** your mowm

1 hour ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Actually arsonists probably would, it's just a much more esoteric resentment for that particular public service, compared to police who anybody who does anything wrong can potentially answer to. 

So **** your mowm

yeah i guess youre right. and besides, the fire department never had your back in that raging car fire many moons ago

fuck the F.D.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

On 1/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

Aaaaand he's going five in his first match.  😕

Loving the battle though. Gonna miss Murray.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Aaaaand he's going five in his first match.  😕

Loving the battle though. Gonna miss Murray.

Nobody grits it out quite like Murray. At work so not watching it but when I saw he was two sets down and could barely move I never doubted it would go to a 5th.

• Like 1

Oh, he's mentally breaking this idiot.

Andy came in a huge underdog. I piled on. He's out of form lately from being injured, and RBA is probably a top tenner right now. But you don't gamble against the will of somebody like Andy Murray. You gamble ON it.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 4:18 PM, sobercuban said:

Trying to find a good electric guitar w/ low action and good for small hands.  I think I'm just going to have to go to Guitar Center and look around.  

If you pick one up, post a pic of it, brotha.

47 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Zero ****s given.

Andy Murray is my spirit animal.

I don't think we've seen the last of him. He'll be at Wimbledon. That's the proper place to retire. Not sweltering down under surrounded by bogans  (although tbf, the crowd were pretty awesome by all accounts).

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I don't think we've seen the last of him. He'll be at Wimbledon. That's the proper place to retire. Not sweltering down under surrounded by bogans  (although tbf, the crowd were pretty awesome by all accounts).

They ran a great tribute video from all of his competitors, but it was after he had already left the door open for another run. Says he'll have to have major surgery on his hip, if he wants to do it. 

I was proud of the crowd. And RBA, who handled the moment perfectly. Tennis always does it the best.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

They ran a great tribute video from all of his competitors, but it was after he had already left the door open for another run. Says he'll have to have major surgery on his hip, if he wants to do it. 

I was proud of the crowd. And RBA, who handled the moment perfectly. Tennis always does it the best.

Need to check that video out later. Dude is arguably one of our greatest solo sportsmen for generations. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Need to check that video out later. Dude is arguably one of our greatest solo sportsmen for generations

Crazy when you think about the era he is in as well. 

Don't think there can be any argument Federer is the best ever with Nadal being arguably the second best ever.

now this has turned into a mens tennis discussion smfh

u guys must have gotten into jon jones' estrogen pill stash or something.

over here in the frozen land of canada that kind of tennis chit just doesnt slide well. if we wanted to grow out a vagina and play sports, we would bring out the brooms and go to the curling rink.

Edited by -idyb-