Winner !!!,,,,, that's the biggest grinder I've ever seen, holy fuk lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

do you kinda shake it around? 

No, when they're that big...it shakes you around lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

do you kinda shake it around? 

The damn thing probably weighs twenty pounds. lol.. But yeah, you give it a good shake for about fifteen seconds. 

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Is it hand-twisted or do you turn a lever? 

It does have a little handle on the top to turn it in the grinder, but if you jam a friggin half ounce in there, it's not going to work.

• Like 3

ive just been using the same coffee grinder for like 14 years now. still works great and catches alot of keif on the lid and on the bottom section under the blade

i haave a bunch of cheap hand grinders but none of them have screens for catching the crystals, i dont really care to use them much cause they get way too sticky and sometimes it takes a miracle just to open them up again. even the chad might have a bit of a problem trying to force it open again

Edited by -idyb-

man

so much new cool **** has emerged in the 17 years its been since I've been a "pothead"

I spent a while being adverse to the idea of a grinder until I found out that most of them have a screen that the trichromes fall through, I love me some kief.  

• Like 3

Most of mine are 3 or 4 tier grinders, the glass market has exploded with lab glass of recyclers, bubblers, rigs...big difference in the experience in my opinion.

But we've covered that subject in the past

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Most of mine are 3 or 4 tier grinders, the glass market has exploded with lab glass of recyclers, bubblers, rigs...big difference in the experience in my opinion.

But we've covered that subject in the past

I'm trying to understand all of the new glass terminology and how it effects the experience.  I was prepared to spend much more money on something last night, but I still felt like my education has massive gaps in it.  So I got out of there for $34.99 for a basic smallish glass bong and $24.99 for the grinder.  

• Like 1

Back in the day it was just "get a big goddamn bong".  I still remember taking massive rips on a 5' bong we had.  I doubt my lungs even have the capacity for those large hits anymore.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm trying to understand all of the new glass terminology and how it effects the experience.  I was prepared to spend much more money on something last night, but I still felt like my education has massive gaps in it.  So I got out of there for $34.99 for a basic smallish glass bong and $24.99 for the grinder.  

I know a guy that could explain all of that to you, in 50 words or less...I think he gave you the Glass 101 lesson last time.

I'll be enjoying some quality Blue Dream that came down 3 weeks ago, should be a stellar fight night for the boys tonight :)

1-19-19a.png

1-19-19b.png

• Like 1

Bongs AREN'T Lab Glass, Klein recyclers, diffused pucks, inversion ash catchers...shiit it's a new world out there lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yo, so does ESPN+ give me access to ESPN? 

Yes, you get the whole package

• Like 1

This glassware make smoking so much better.  Wayyyy less harsh, way higher, and less of a burned smell in the air. 

I just cleared a smallish bowl in one pull (having to blow out of my nose at times) and I am WASTED

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

This glassware make smoking so much better.  Wayyyy less harsh, way higher, and less of a burned smell in the air. 

I just cleared a smallish bowl in one pull (having to blow out of my nose at times) and I am WASTED

That sounds familiar  :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

A literal nickel?  

Lol yup, throw one in where the grinded bud falls and shake the **** out of it. It’ll knock some kief down to the bottom for you

• Thanks 1

Ok I'm buzzed big time....are there more fkn commercials than usual tonight, or is me lol ?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Now I'm eating raw broccoli with Olive Garden Caesar Dressing on it, now THIS is the best thing ever

go fucking crawl into enigmas car fire fgt. and bring all your vegetables with you to the depths of hell where they all belong.

• Like 1

Apparently I blacked out around 3AM and kept drinking.  Drank 80% of a fifth of Vodka, probably almost died.  Wife said I would stop breathing in my sleep.  I thought I drank half of the fifth but the wife just showed me the bottle.  

I feel like death.  Now I remember why I quit drinking

• Haha 1

My mom's surgery was successful and she's recovering *fingers crossed*. She doesn't have an ear anymore but a skin flap taken from her leg. Looks kinda like Frankenstein for now but the tumor is gone. May need radiation treatment in the future but we're still waiting to see on that. Hopefully not because it's brutal. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, StompGrind said:

My mom's surgery was successful and she's recovering *fingers crossed*. She doesn't have an ear anymore but a skin flap taken from her leg. Looks kinda like Frankenstein for now but the tumor is gone. May need radiation treatment in the future but we're still waiting to see on that. Hopefully not because it's brutal. 

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Fingers crossed this end too. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Am I the only person that changes their bong water after every bowl? 

Nope, crushed ice is nice too....add just a touch of cranberry juice too.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: 3 people, text

kinda look like a younger bill cosby or oj simpson

f*ck it all black men look alike

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, TUF said:

why not just go see a hooker or ten?!!

He should think himself lucky he doesn’t have to put up with any crazy ex bishes and their gossipy chit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Enigma_Machine said:

why not just go see a hooker or ten?!!

He should think himself lucky he doesn’t have to put up with any crazy ex bishes and their gossipy chit. 

alright that settles it. when i bring mcmod to the strip club, this guy is also coming with me.  but maybe he just cant afford a prostitute. some of the hoes are pretty high class and charge more than sobercuban does

Edited by -idyb-

12 hours ago, TUF said:

he must be walking up to 10s screaming suck my **** and wondering why he's getting rejected.  He should aim lower cos even ugly girls want love and they will work hard to keep it 😂

Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

Man drives his digger through a travel lodge after not receiving his wages

Should have paid the man lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Man drives his digger through a travel lodge after not receiving his wages

Should have paid the man lol

Canada. Wouldn't happen over there.