GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

breh if I ever come to visit we're going to have to go on a meth binge and ride around in the wilderness

hopefully by then the justin will have read my email, and meth and opiates will be fully legal.

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

I miss having a Xani connect

I was on a half to a full blue a day until the marriage fell apart and I started having anxiety attacks at work.  Went up to around 3 a day like back in my late teens and early 20s when we would xanny bomb and drink liquor.

One day me and two friends went to Logan's for Roadhouse teas.  We just dropped like 3 1mg xanax and 3 10mg klonopin and they served us 3 and we went to the driving range.  Then we went back for 2 more.  Then we bought a bunch of beer and I woke up in the drunk tank.  Got arrested for PI about 8 feet from the front door of the duplex I was living in at the time.

The good old days.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I was on a half to a full blue a day until the marriage fell apart and I started having anxiety attacks at work.  Went up to around 3 a day like back in my late teens and early 20s when we would xanny bomb and drink liquor.

One day me and two friends went to Logan's for Roadhouse teas.  We just dropped like 3 1mg xanax and 3 10mg klonopin and they served us 3 and we went to the driving range.  Then we went back for 2 more.  Then we bought a bunch of beer and I woke up in the drunk tank.  Got arrested for PI about 8 feet from the front door of the duplex I was living in at the time.

The good old days.

I've had some serious experiences with Valium lol.  I know I've told the story a million times on here but I used to work as a pharmacy tech, like 18 years ago.  I got a friend a job there, I ended up quitting, and a few weeks later my buddy stole a bunch of pills from them and quit.  We had 2000 10-mg Valiums ... TWO THOUSAND .... along with a zillion Vicodin.  

My buddy put a couple hundred Valium in a little dish out so anyone that came over could take some.  I got badly wrecked on that **** for the next 3-4 weeks.  Blacked out for 3 days and might have banged this chick that the chick I was living with knew.  I went nutty.  My buddy had just gotten home from basic and we did this **** where you hold your arms together and drop a lit cigarette between them, and whoever moves first loses.  I couldn't feel **** and neither could he, so we had giant holes burning into our arms and just mutually agreed it was dumb to keep going.  I've still got a now-white burn mark about 3/4 inch in diameter on my left arm.  

I was becoming suicidally reckless.  I started making it a regular occurrence to put cigarettes out on myself.  I carved a triangle on my leg with a number 9 inside it to represent Delta 9 (as in Δ⁹-tetrahydrocannabinol).  Luckily the scar on my leg healed, as did all of the other cigarette burns.  I finally got over using them when my buddy who had originally stolen the pills tried to kill himself with them while I was driving him and the chick I lived with home from the beach.  We didn't know he had a bottle on him and he kept begging the chick I was with to give him his other two rolls he had purchased the night before.  We refused because it was obvious he was unstable.  

So as I'm crossing this long goddamn bridge, he pipes up in the back and said "See ya!" before dumping 30-60 Valium in his mouth and started chewing and washed them down.  So when I can, I pull into a gas station.  I get out, with no explanation, I go inside and get a Coke and a bottle of Mustard.  My buddy HATED Mustard, just the idea of it was enough to gag him for some reason.  I look my buddy in the eye and said "You can either stick your finger down your throat and puke until I say stop and I'll give you the Coke, or I'm going to hold you down and squirt Mustard up your nose until you barf.  He looked at me, the Coke and the Mustard, thought for 10 seconds and started puking his guts out.  

It was a rainy late November day and there we were, pulled over in some gas station near the beach with my boy puking a sea of blue Valium while I stand over him with Mustard.  He didn't die obviously, but enough remained in his system to completely knock him out for the rest of the day.  Only time I've ever had to carry someone up stairs, fuϲk all that.  

Good times!

god damn.

the dumbest chit i ever do is just get totally drunk, black out and then pass out in weird places and then spend the next day trying to figure out what the hell happened or how i got there. surprised ive never woke up in a drunk tank yet.   though one time they could have easilly dragged me in there after i passed out right behind the cop shop next to a tree that started talking to me and that was the last thing i remember.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Man

We have $13,200-ish in extra income coming in this month!  February is the magic month for us.  Tax return, strudent loans, a friend paid me $1600 that I lent him 2 years ago out of the blue, check coming from car insurance.  

Which is good because getting the transmission done on my wife's car + getting the Cadillac rebuilt is going to total around $9000 .... easy come, easy go

• Like 3

YO 

If anyone wants to cheat on forum games let me know!  I've figured out how to edit posts without making it show it was edited, even to a moderator.  

I accept ETH and BTC

• Like 4

chit it turns out another one of my old drinking buddies died yesterday

nothing good ever comes out of signing onto facebook

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, sobercuban said:

YO 

If anyone wants to cheat on forum games let me know!  I've figured out how to edit posts without making it show it was edited, even to a moderator.  

I accept ETH and BTC

Why do you hate me so hard? lol

• Haha 2

Was reading about the Canadian serial killer that was killing gay dudes, taking pictures of them dressed up and then dismembering and burying them in flower pots.

Crazy chit.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, America said:

Was reading about the Canadian serial killer that was killing gay dudes, taking pictures of them dressed up and then dismembering and burying them in flower pots.

Crazy chit.

Idyb?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, America said:

Crazy chit.

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Idyb?

2 hours ago, America said:

Probably. 

Definitely, then he humps the flower pots.

• Thanks 1

On 2/11/2019 at 12:12 PM, sobercuban said:

I wonder how many times I've hit the refresh button on this forum. Millions of times? (Doubtful) Hundreds of Thousands? (reasonable)

lie

• Like 1

Recently I've found myself attracting the wrong attention due to my work in helping Apostates find protection/asylum here. Not really a position I ever thought I'd be in.

20 hours ago, sobercuban said:

MY GODDAMN HOUSE SMELLS LIKE A GODDAMN GROW OP!

story of my life

21 hours ago, Bwana said:

Definitely, then he humps the flower pots.

flower pot lives matter

YO the weather's getting serious!  Got some thunderstorms outta nowhere with crazy wind.  Must be 60-70 mph gusts slamming my house right now

I'm tew high for dis

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Lesson for the day, after someone's launched two pints at you shut da fook up lol.

lol

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Lesson for the day, after someone's launched two pints at you shut da fook up lol.

Have a seat young Skywalker

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

we wouldnt waste perfectly good drinks like that in canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

That chair at the end though 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

That chair at the end though 😂😂😂

Looked like dude went full Spitsping at the start of the video so GoodFookHimMattSerra.GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, sobercuban said:

What the ****? 

The local weather guy who I've been listening to for 28 years just rage quit got ****canned got #MeToo'd.  WAt?

• Like 1

reading the online news here about a guy who died in a house fire the other day just not too far up the street from me. they finally released his name.  turns out it was my old buddy i was talking about the other day, when i log into facebook theres all these people putting all this rip i miss you stuff onto his wall, and another one of our old friends kinda going off on his wall about it. so im like wtf thats weird, i figured this guy must have died somehow. i never really thought much of it at the time.

his roommate he was living with, one of my old coworkers, was able to escape the fire with only minor burns.  but his dog died.

****.  feels like just the other day i was partying with them.

cops are actually investigating the incident as its deemed as suspicious.  if anything one of them probably just got drunk and passed out with a cigarette still going or something, who knows? but its still pretty fuct up.  my list of dead, and almost dead homies continues to grow, but it makes me wonder how i ever made it into my 30's still alive from all the stupid chit ive done. how do all my friends and acquaintences end up passing away before i do? its pretty messed up

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

If he was MeToo'd these cucks need to give us details

the weather report forecasted a couple pints of his semen raining down on some random chicks face like 30 years ago. and just now she sees the guy on tv, so being on tv he must have alot of money, so all of a sudden she makes up a story about how traumatized she is by having consentual sex that she might later regret, and now calls it a rape just to try to squeeze money out of him

seems to be the common theme with most feminazi's these days in america, so thats probably how it went down.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

reading the online news here about a guy who died in a house fire the other day just not too far up the street from me. they finally released his name.  turns out it was my old buddy i was talking about the other day, when i log into facebook theres all these people putting all this rip i miss you stuff onto his wall, and another one of our old friends kinda going off on his wall about it. so im like wtf thats weird, i figured this guy must have died somehow. i never really thought much of it at the time.

his roommate he was living with, one of my old coworkers, was able to escape the fire with only minor burns.  but his dog died.

****.  feels like just the other day i was partying with them.

cops are actually investigating the incident as its deemed as suspicious.  if anything one of them probably just got drunk and passed out with a cigarette still going or something, who knows? but its still pretty fuct up.  my list of dead, and almost dead homies continues to grow, but it makes me wonder how i ever made it into my 30's still alive from all the stupid chit ive done. how do all my friends and acquaintences end up passing away before i do? its pretty messed up

I lost 28 classmates before the 5th reunion....live hard, die fast.

Wife got me good last night.  She set it up so it looked like she fell asleep looking at pictures of herself.  I was high as hell so I was laughing uncontrollably and took a picture of her "sleeping".  After a minute or so she pops up like "GOTCHA!", actually made me yell out like a chick.  

That's the greatest part about being married, you have someone you can troll nonstop.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1