GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Anybody else ever step on the same plug twice in a day with your bare foot and wonder if the right route would just be to commit suicide to be done with it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

What's confusing about my post? 

Nothing, I just can't believe it's been that long. I was watching him on Amazon video just a couple of weeks ago. Still great

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

Nothing, I just can't believe it's been that long. I was watching him on Amazon video just a couple of weeks ago. 

Oh lol, yeah I couldn't believe it either .... we're getting too old too fast man :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

RIP Bill Hicks.  25 years gone... a dead American hero.  

b881036775z1_20171019092856_000g5bqt2sh2

Alex Jones is still here though...... coincidence??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Alex Jones is still here though...... coincidence??

lmao! that **** would be amazin', talk about the long con lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

F***ing hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alex Jones is certifiably ****ing nuts! LMAO............

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

F***ing hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alex Jones is certifiably ****ing nuts! LMAO............

I'm going to watch this whole podcast tomorrow, the clips are unreal 

• Like 3

Jesus

My Cuban buddy just sent me a classified ad from Cuba selling a 2006 Ford Ecosport for $180,000 US equivalent.  He says the average salary there is $30 a month.  

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Jesus

My Cuban buddy just sent me a classified ad from Cuba selling a 2006 Ford Ecosport for $180,000 US equivalent.  He says the average salary there is $30 a month.  

Thats only 500 years to repay the loan with 100% of your income.

Id probably just build myself a steam powered go kart and die in a horrible accident/explosion.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

Id probably just build myself a steam powered go kart and die in a horrible accident/explosion.

I was flabbergasted when he told me that 1 Cuban peso is worth the same as 1 USD, I figured the conversion rate was different.  

• Like 1

See Joe that's what i'm telling you. Were you at the kitchen table when you were 8 hearing about cyborgs? 

🤣🤣🤣

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Jesus

180 grand and that ford would still probably break down the moment it pulls out of the driveway

3 hours ago, TigerChamp said:

i dont know how optimal it would be for dying in a car fire, but you'd be able to drive farther in the go kart anyways.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Lol if you thought about, lets say you try to use 30% of your monthly income on repayments $10  a month $120 a year. Thats 1500 years (assuming no interest) . A "generation" has varying definitions from 20 to 40 years so using 30 as an average it would take 50 generations of your family to repay the loan, once again assuming no interest....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

seems worth it though. i'd get the one with the diarreah brown paintjob, just to spite my great great great great great grandson.

2018-ford-ecosport-looks-ugly-as-sin-in-

Edited by -idyb-

dck at your door on Facebook might be my new favourite source for memes

FB_IMG_1551469789843.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, crangs said:

FB_IMG_1551468988481.jpg

If their kid is vaccinated, why are they so friggin worried about if somebody else's kid isn't vaccinated??? I don't get it. Am I not smart enough?

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

If their kid is vaccinated, why are they so friggin worried about if somebody else's kid isn't vaccinated??? I don't get it. Am I not smart enough?

10 odd % of kids cant ge vaccinated because of diseases, low immune systems etc. Then theres elderly and immune deficient people. New burns can get vaccines for I think 6 months.

So these dip****s like Jenny McCarthy have convinced vaccinated adults, that her internet PHD was more valid than real doctors, and now disease that were eradicated are making a come back. 

18 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

10 odd % of kids cant ge vaccinated because of diseases, low immune systems etc. Then theres elderly and immune deficient people. New burns can get vaccines for I think 6 months.

So these dip****s like Jenny McCarthy have convinced vaccinated adults, that her internet PHD was more valid than real doctors, and now disease that were eradicated are making a come back. 

So we're worried about 0.05% of the public then? That's the outrage?

Do you know what a vaccination consists of, or have you not delved into their side of the issue whatsoever?

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

So we're worried about 0.05% of the public then? That's the outrage?

Do you know what a vaccination consists of, or have you not delved into their side of the issue whatsoever?

2oz aluminum with a half oz mercury chaser!

Honestly, theres a **** load of **** in them, and not a single bit of it scares me.

When you compare what those diseases did prior to vaccinations, I'd say people are fools not to vaccinate, even if real doctors, not the internet ones and  the bug eating hippies, said that these a small chance of X,y, or z happening, which they don't.

Doctors prescribed you heroin for a cold about a century ago. Medical opinions change. What is right now isn't necessarily going to be right 50 years from now. To say that lead, mercury, and things that are known to build up in the brain and cause damage do not scare you says a lot though. I'll just leave it there.

• Like 2

Cocaine was prescribed for years for many ailments, and it's fixed a multitude of social issues in the late 80's.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Doctors prescribed you heroin for a cold about a century ago. Medical opinions change. What is right now isn't necessarily going to be right 50 years from now. To say that lead, mercury, and things that are known to build up in the brain and cause damage do not scare you says a lot though. I'll just leave it there.

There is iron in water, mercury in fish.

Are they good, no. But neither was polio and without the vaccines, everyone had a high chance of polio. What illnesses, disease, or major side effects have come from vaccines?

Autism was always a bust.

Sure some people are allergic to certain things in them and they could react.

So I'm not worried. The chances of something going wrong from them would probably be about the same odds of getting everything that the vaccines cure.

If I'm gonna worry about something, the east Indian drivers around here will kill me before any vaccine will.

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

So I'm not worried. The chances of something going wrong from them would probably be about the same odds of getting everything that the vaccines cure.

I think you've pretty well summed up the anti-vaxxing movement right there. You went from bashing them to explaining the logic behind it. Well done.

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I think you've pretty well summed up the anti-vaxxing movement right there. You went from bashing them to explaining the logic behind it. Well done.

Not sure how that works.

Anti vaxxers would take the 1 in a billion+ odds that a vaccine could do something negative,  as their way to justify possibly infecting their kids with potentially deadly diseases?

Whatever floats their boat I guess.

Jenny McCarthy can tell them how they saved their kids from autism while they lower the casket.

Most fish & game departments put limits on how much fish you can eat, based on current mercury levels...if you want your d1ck to fall off, eat all you want.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Not sure how that works.

Anti vaxxers would take the 1 in a billion+ odds that a vaccine could do something negative,  as their way to justify possibly infecting their kids with potentially deadly diseases?

Whatever floats their boat I guess.

Jenny McCarthy can tell them how they saved their kids from autism while they lower the casket.

I don't pay enough attention to Jenny McCarthy to know what she's pushing. What vaccinations does she think her kids should pass on? Anything that has killed anybody in a state she lives in for the past say... 50 years?

Edited by cashfl0w

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Most fish & game departments put limits on how much fish you can eat, based on current mercury levels...if you want your d1ck to fall off, eat all you want.

I was going to mention this, but I thought maybe he would know that since he mentioned it in his first line. But ya never know on here. lol

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I dont eat it. But my understanding is you'll get a higher dose of mercury from eating fish than any vaccine ever gives you.

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't pay enough attention to Jenny McCarthy to know what she's pushing. What vaccinations does she think her kids should pass on? Anything that has killed anybody in a state she lives in for the past say... 50 years?

She pushed the whole, autism is caused by vaccines.  Doctors supported blah blah blah. She was anti everything.

Went on for years using her B rated celebrity fame to convince dip**** vegan yogi moms the same. All because her kid has autism, and with not an ounce of evidence, she helped push being anti vax a trendy thing

I just always found the response to the anti-vaxxers from the media to be a bit more vigorous than it needed to be. From my perspective, a vast majority of people are vaccinated, so I never quite understood the outrage over a small amount of people choosing not to vaccinate their kids. If your kids are safe, then who gives a chit what Joe and Jenny Schmoe do with their kids? Let them be dumb and if they travel to Ethiopia and die of Small Pox, then good, **** em.

• Like 1

if small pox were to be released in the US it'd be bad ****ing news.  Our parents will probably be okay and members of the military, but the rest of us will be ****ed, there would for sure be a vaccine shortage.  

• Like 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

if small pox were to be released in the US it'd be bad ****ing news.  Our parents will probably be okay and members of the military, but the rest of us will be ****ed, there would for sure be a vaccine shortage.  

Weren't we supposed to be on the verge of an Ebola outbreak a couple years back? I got sold major wolf tickets on that one.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I dont eat it. But my understanding is you'll get a higher dose of mercury from eating fish than any vaccine ever gives you.

You don't eat fish ???