Jump to content
GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

That dude has a bigger **** than me. You ain't gonna catch me on a PM trying to meet up.

You might like it dude. Just close your eyes and call her Ralph.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NikkiNeversleep said:

It's not like anyone you know helped her hide the body or anything..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

 

 

 

I'm not nervous laughing, YOU'RE nervous laughing..... Hahahahaha.

I do think the chick whose underwear was under my bed is capable of killing someone.  Like 9 months ago she was calling me on the way to her ex-BF's to shoot his daughter who is a massive ****.  I almost called the cops because she's always packing.  Instead she stole the daughter's cat and then helped her ex look for it the next day, lol.  This is the same daughter that she filled her gas tank with bleach in her brand new car.  

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, America said:

You might like it dude. Just close your eyes and call her Ralph.

I've always like the sound of "Antonio" lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NikkiNeversleep said:

I've always like the sound of "Antonio" lmao

Nobody is trying to sleep with an Italian or mexican. 

End up making speghetti or picking fruit and selling it on the freeway.....awful.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That dude has a bigger **** than me. You ain't gonna catch me on a PM trying to meet up.

Bruh.  I can't believe I haven't posted this yet

 

Get this:

I wake up today and roll over and my wife is awake looking at her phone.  She's always watching crafting videos and **** so I kinda looked at what she was watching.  I look, and it's some chick face ****ing some guy in the mouth with a strap on.  I couldn't help but blurt out "wtf are you watching????????".  

Then she gave me a blow job and I fell back asleep until 12:30 PM.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, America said:

Nobody is trying to sleep with an Italian or mexican. 

End up making speghetti or picking fruit and selling it on the freeway.....awful.

Ay. Antonio Banderas used to be a sexy mfer back in the day lol I haven't seen him recently admittedly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sobercuban said:

Bruh.  I can't believe I haven't posted this yet

 

Get this:

I wake up today and roll over and my wife is awake looking at her phone.  She's always watching crafting videos and **** so I kinda looked at what she was watching.  I look, and it's some chick face ****ing some guy in the mouth with a strap on.  I couldn't help but blurt out "wtf are you watching????????".  

Then she gave me a blow job and I fell back asleep until 12:30 PM.  

I mean it's obvious what she was doing lmao

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Bruh.  I can't believe I haven't posted this yet

 

Get this:

I wake up today and roll over and my wife is awake looking at her phone.  She's always watching crafting videos and **** so I kinda looked at what she was watching.  I look, and it's some chick face ****ing some guy in the mouth with a strap on.  I couldn't help but blurt out "wtf are you watching????????".  

Then she gave me a blow job and I fell back asleep until 12:30 PM.  

Shes coming after your brown eye dude.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Bruh.  I can't believe I haven't posted this yet

 

Get this:

I wake up today and roll over and my wife is awake looking at her phone.  She's always watching crafting videos and **** so I kinda looked at what she was watching.  I look, and it's some chick face ****ing some guy in the mouth with a strap on.  I couldn't help but blurt out "wtf are you watching????????".  

Then she gave me a blow job and I fell back asleep until 12:30 PM.  

 

4 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Its purple and detachable from the harness it came with, you're right though it is pretty good size. Lmao

^^^^^ lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

I mean it's obvious what she was doing lmao

LOL no I know, I was just surprised that's what she was watching.  She's all "Stop kink shaming me!!!!"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Ay. Antonio Banderas used to be a sexy mfer back in the day lol I haven't seen him recently admittedly.

He's 97 years old and is probably working at Kroger now.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sobercuban said:

LOL no I know, I was just surprised that's what she was watching.  She's all "Stop kink shaming me!!!!"

Never used anything like that on a guy but I cant say I would be opposed lol could be fun.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, America said:

Shes coming after your brown eye dude.

We've got a mutual no butt stuff clause in our marriage.  

Had a ѕhitty (no pun intended) experience with **** with the chick I was talking about that strangled me.  Kinda turned me off permanently to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Never used anything like that on a guy but I cant say I would be opposed lol could be fun.

If you ever want to laugh like a maniac watch this:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Its purple and detachable from the harness it came with, you're right though it is pretty good size. Lmao

For women, hopefully.

 

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Bruh.  

 

Get this:

I wake up today and roll over and my wife is awake looking at her phone.  She's always watching crafting videos and **** so I kinda looked at what she was watching.  I look, and it's some chick face ****ing some guy in the mouth with a strap on.  I couldn't help but blurt out "wtf are you watching????????".  

Then she gave me a blow job and I fell back asleep until 12:30 PM.  

I had a chick ask me to lick my **** one time. I was like "nah, Im good".. lol

She wasn't the only one to try to do some weird **** near my **** hole too. These chicks are banging some borderline gay dudes in between banging me, I think.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sobercuban said:

We've got a mutual no butt stuff clause in our marriage.  

Had a ѕhitty (no pun intended) experience with **** with the chick I was talking about that strangled me.  Kinda turned me off permanently to it

I'm not a fan of the backdoor either. If the pu**Y is so blown out you have to go the other route, either grow a bigger di*k or find a new chick.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, America said:

I chit you not, that dude right there looks like my old baseball coach.

The one who diddled you in the dugout?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

The one who diddled you in the dugout?

Yeah, that one. 

Man what a set of paws he had.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

For women, hopefully.

 

I had a chick ask me to lick my **** one time. I was like "nah, Im good".. lol

She wasn't the only one to try to do some weird **** near my **** hole too. These chicks are banging some borderline gay dudes in between banging me, I think.

This chick that used to be my roommate that married my millionaire former boss used to brag about eating man ***

Would always make me wretch

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Got his number? That is a good looking man.

I don't have his number, he still victimizes me though through snapchat and fb messenger. 

That's how he gets me to go back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

This chick that used to be my roommate that married my millionaire former boss used to brag about eating man ***

Would always make me wretch

I didn't even know that was going on, son. It was way out of left field. lol.. But we were rolling, and I'd been throat banging her for way too much of the night. I just said no thanks and kept it moving.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, juice64011 said:

What are you talking about?

 

i dont know i was trying to catch up on a few pages of this thread to see if i missed anything of any value, and i seen sobercuban and some other faggot talking about shutting this place down and moving to that other one mcmod made like a year or two ago or something

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank to whoever it was that told me that Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is on Amazon Prime (Juice maybe?).  Forcing my wife to watch it now

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sobercuban said:

Thank to whoever it was that told me that Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure is on Amazon Prime (Juice maybe?).  Forcing my wife to watch it now

She may be watching Bill and Ted but all she can picture is your mouth closed around her plastic co*k.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

that picture of the pregnant guy killed it off m8

it will never recover

Antonio isn't pregnant he's just really old and fat.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont know about that. i tend to drink and eat alot but it doesnt look like my water is right about to break.

just how much beer and food would a guy have to consume to end up like that?  i dont think it was the pizza and pilsners that got him pregnant. im pretty sure he took some d*ck up the butt.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

that picture of the pregnant guy killed it off m8

it will never recover

I'm strictly forbidden from discussing pregnant Goatboy, or eating men's poop chutes....per a machete yielding Super Mod with a huge c*ck and a very clean azzhole.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, America said:

Nobody is trying to sleep with an Italian or mexican. 

End up making speghetti or picking fruit and selling it on the freeway.....awful.


u would end up turning that vajayjay into spaghetti and then telling them to hit the highway

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, America said:

You missed out man, black chicks ride a di*k like it's their job. 

This^^ head game is stronk tew^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Its purple and detachable from the harness it came with, you're right though it is pretty good size. Lmao

Mine turns purple when i wear a rubber ring and it gets too angry lol. Looks like purple Eclipse legs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Mood:

 

Is that Hopkins? Damn dude is getting down in his 17th decade on this earth 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, America said:

Is that Hopkins? Damn dude is getting down in his 17th decade on this earth 

Yup!

Here's the source video:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yup!

Here's the source video:

 

I feel attacked

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

lol I've seen this

I need the damn source video for the pic on the left

You mean the right, right? 10/10 fap material. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol sobers wwife gonna give him the strapon treatment

just close ur eyes and imagine bailey jay my bro

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

RIP Pewdiepie.  

wolf tickets. We would all be able to feel a balance in the force if Pewds or Logan Paul bit the dust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TUF said:

You mean the right, right? 10/10 fap material. 

Did some digging

It's Elsa Jean, BLACKED, I feel like I knew that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TUF said:

wolf tickets. We would all be able to feel a balance in the force if Pewds or Logan Paul bit the dust. 

t-series has passed him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×