GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

u should come get drunk with me and brian and attend our marijuana anonymous meetings.

I dont drink anymore remember 

• Like 1

i dont drink any more either but that aint gonna stop me from pounding the rest of my fireball tonight

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i dont drink any more either but that aint gonna stop me from pounding the rest of my fireball tonight

Crush it!!! I used to drink that **** all the time .. until I realized it was gross and gave me the worst hangovers 

• Like 1

this happened not too far from me the other day. batman shows up in the middle of a police standoff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

this happened not too far from me the other day. batman shows up in the middle of a police standoff.

Canada is awesome!

yeah to hell with living in one of the most beautiful regions in the world. to hell with waking up every day where people travel great distances to spend their vacations.  i'd much rather be living in the hood and dodging bullets on a nightly basis. ill just have to tell Batman that its time to relocate. maybe to ontario cause that whole province is a sh*thole.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Man, it's going to be low 40's and raining tomorrow.  I'm going to sleep in until like noon, might lay around rocking a bathrobe and watch YouTube.  

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 2:49 AM, juice64011 said:

Masvidal got #2 on ESPN top 10. Good to see them adding some more MMA coverage for casuals. Other fights may have been added, I only saw the top 2. 

Who the fook got #1?!

Jorge murdered a middleweight in his own country ffs.  CHAOTIC ENTRY! - Dan Hardy

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Man, it's going to be low 40's and raining tomorrow.  I'm going to sleep in until like noon, might lay around rocking a bathrobe and watch YouTube.  

weathers been nice lately. im gonna get all f*ckered up and get some downhilling in a little later today.

probably gonna get home covered in mud but i dont care. been waiting all winter to give my legs a bit of a stretch and get a decent ride in, and according to the recent trailforks updates this section of the network should be good to go and the snow level is a little higher up the mountain. so i got a buddy trucking me up to my starting point this morning, and im finally gonna hit one of these runs thats been on my bucket list for a couple years now.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, sobercuban said:

It's actually 37 and raining heavily right now.  Slept until 11:20, still in bathrobe, watching YouTube

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

It's actually 37 and raining heavily right now.  Slept until 11:20, still in bathrobe, watching YouTube

🐐🐐🐐

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Not a bad life 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

eh?

Just in one of those just go numb not feeling anyone or anything pessimistic funky flood of dark thoughts moods i get into every few months. It'll pass i just need to workout, eat a good meal & find something to do to clear my head of all the noise.

Almost done with radiation here i'm just wore out and the last few days just felt like a meh existence just going through the motion. Just uber tired of being in H-town stuck in a hotel with not much to do with my life on hold, missing home, work, hanging with friends, getting some affection from wahmen & just having a normal fun life again instead of this blah. 

• Like 1

He's also dumping a bunch of pics of Paulie getting pieced up.  Maybe we'll actually get some footage.  

holy chit my ride was absolutely brutal  home now finally but i never should even have left home

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

holy chit my ride was absolutely brutal  home now finally but i never should even have left home

Did you go for a bike ride?

it was more like a swim. and a trip down the f*cking river.   wasnt quite able to get a whole lot of riding in when all of the trails have turned into f*cking rivers and f*cking lakes. im beyond pissed right now just got home freezing cold soaking wet and in pretty rough shape. i am going to make it my lifes mission to track down the guy who put the all clear on trailforks for this route and i am going to punch him in the fucking face. words cannot begin to describe how pissed off i am right now

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

it was more like a swim. and a trip down the f*cking river.   wasnt quite able to get a whole lot of riding in when all of the trails have turned into f*cking rivers and f*cking lakes. im beyond pissed right now just got home freezing cold soaking wet and in pretty rough shape. i am going to make it my mission to track down the guy who put the all clear on trailforks for this trail and i am going to punch him in the fucking face. words cannot describe how pissed off i am right now

damn that sucks im sorry

i need to pass out for a couple hours and then i should be over it but really im so ****ing pissed off right now god damn  i went to go have some fun and instead i just got put through hell

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i need to pass out for a couple hours and then i should be over it but really im so ****ing pissed off right now god damn  i went to go have some fun and instead i just got put through hell

were you drinking?

yeah the beers was liike the only thing keeping me going lol dunno what i would have done without any.

that was a bunch of bullchit anyways. i should have known that the riding conditions would be less than favourable but i trusted the word of some jack@ss on trailforks.    

the ride home wasnt so bad once i got down to lower elevation but i had to ride back to town soaked and chit so yeah it was pretty miserable

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Got to ring the bell today!!!

200.gifgiphy.gif

Moms made it through her last treatment of radiation today & feels ok besides some nausea/constipation here and there. She hasn't lost any weight despite not wanting to eat much at times. Surprisingly she didn't get too red sunburned like i saw with some other patients and her flap from the surgery still has some small scabbing redness in a few spots but is healing nicely. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Got to ring the bell today!!!

200.gifgiphy.gif

Moms made it through her last treatment of radiation today & feels ok besides some nausea/constipation here and there. She hasn't lost any weight despite not wanting to eat much at times. Surprisingly she didn't get too red sunburned like i saw with some other patients and her flap from the surgery still has some small scabbing redness in a few spots but is healing nicely. 

hell yea thats great news

• Like 1

Just so long as they keep the AR-15 in the spotlight, I want to pick up an AK on the cheap

• Like 2

maybe u can find an AK on the cheap, with a 40 of vodka and a russian terrorist halloween costume included with it

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Just so long as they keep the AR-15 in the spotlight, I want to pick up an AK on the cheap

I will take one too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm going to watch the hell out of Terminator: Dark Fate

Was hoping they would edit the hell out of it but whatever witch craft works to get this V hell out of it, works for me. 

Image result for terminator dark fate

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I'm going to watch the hell out of Terminator: Dark Fate

Im sorry this is embarrassing but what is that? Did they come out with a new movie?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Im sorry this is embarrassing but what is that? Did they come out with a new movie?

James Cameron is making a sequel to T2. It's going to be terrible. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

James Cameron is making a sequel to T2. It's going to be terrible. 

Yeah, I heard they're just pretending the rest of the movies didn't happen? That's taking liberties if you ask me. 

• Like 2