GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

so looking at alexa's traffic analysis of forums.ufcfightclub.com and i come across something rather peculiar

Top Keywords from Search Engines

Which search keywords send traffic to this site?

Keyword Percent of Search Traffic
  1.  ufc events 27.84%
  2.  ufc fight club 17.38%
  3.  upcoming ufc events 3.46%
  4.  ufc fight club presale 1.76%
  5.  iron prills 1.60%

im wondering what the connection between mma and iron prills might be if people are searching for iron prills and stumble upon this place?

• Like 1

Married life summarized: 

AE56CEBE-9CAA-4C1F-9CB0-66FD88FFA687.jpeg

The saddest part is I'm actually excited to get a new loofa

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah, I heard they're just pretending the rest of the movies didn't happen? That's taking liberties if you ask me. 

Terminator Salvation was the least chit of the 3 sequels after T2. Just give me a minimaly chitty trilogy of that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

so looking at alexa's traffic analysis of forums.ufcfightclub.com and i come across something rather peculiar

Top Keywords from Search Engines

Which search keywords send traffic to this site?

Keyword Percent of Search Traffic
  1.  ufc events 27.84%
  2.  ufc fight club 17.38%
  3.  upcoming ufc events 3.46%
  4.  ufc fight club presale 1.76%
  5.  iron prills 1.60%

im wondering what the connection between mma and iron prills might be if people are searching for iron prills and stumble upon this place?

What the hell... had to google iron prills because I didnt even know what that meant... but what does it have to do with MMA??

• Like 2

i got my first subscriber, follower and friend on p*rnhub today. shes probably actually a dude or a spambot but whatever,  friend request accepted anyways lol

only because i logged in just to find out why i cant seem to find the picture i uploaded back in october, when i know its there but for some reason just still isnt showing up in the public gallery for random people to stumble upon

Rich White Irishman Gets Fucked By Angry Russian

the link is totally safe for work so dont ban me for it. just dont click the tags or youll see some nekkid wimmen doing what nekkid wimmen do best (when theyre not busy preparing sandwiches of course)

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

lol it was a spambot. god damn it. i thought a pr0n star wanted my d.  and like 50 others. in the timespan of a couple hours the person started following like 60 dudes.  i thought at first she might have been the towns bicycle, but all of a sudden i start getting messages and it turns out im supposed to go to some funky looking website for nudes lol. probably some hacking scam or something. i get this kind of chit every so often on facebook too lol but i wont friend them cause theyre just out to try to mine my data.

well sorry but we cant be friends any more but you can still be a subscriber. wouldnt want this person to miss out on some of my random ufc pictures with corny titles, or my comments i'll leave on an asian bukkake video asking for help getting my ENB to work on skyrim

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

My wife has been riding around all day with the hood popped.....

Why are women so terrible at cars? 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

My wife has been riding around all day with the hood popped.....

Why are women so terrible at cars? 

My wife popped the hood on her new SUV 2 weeks ago, by hitting a dumpster in a parking lot. It's her 4th accident in 1 years time, I was about to trade it in for another new one till her last "mishap" took place.

Then she received notice that her insurance was cancelled in 30 days, lol she was fired up. So she got 3 estimates on new insurance, and came i with the cheapest and said "guess how much they want for my insurance ?, they want $3500...........for 6 months :)

I started laughing, she got pissed and said "you find this funny ?"..... I said "yep, and I'll laugh all I want...since I'm fuggin paying the bill". She walked away, and din't bring it up again lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bwana said:

My wife popped the hood on her new SUV 2 weeks ago, by hitting a dumpster in a parking lot. It's her 4th accident in 1 years time, I was about to trade it in for another new one till her last "mishap" took place.

Then she received notice that her insurance was cancelled in 30 days, lol she was fired up. So she got 3 estimates on new insurance, and came i with the cheapest and said "guess how much they want for my insurance ?, they want $3500...........for 6 months :)

I started laughing, she got pissed and said "you find this funny ?"..... I said "yep, and I'll laugh all I want...since I'm fuggin paying the bill". She walked away, and din't bring it up again lol

I mean I've done some stupid **** in cars and busted them up .... but women man.  The car my wife now drives used to be my daily driver and it once get hit while I was sitting in line at Wendy's because some dumb bish backed into my car, ripped the bumper off, ****ed up the passenger quarter panel.  I get it fixed, my wife and I get together, I start letting her drive it and within weeks she nailed some **** and it jacked the same quarter panel up.  Then she hit some **** again IN THE SAME SPOT, THEN she backed into some ****, all in the course of 2-3 months.  Then she wrecks my damn car because she was trying to fill out paperwork on her phone for her dentist's appointment because some сunt from their office called her 30 mins before her appointment claiming that her paperwork HAD to be complete by the time she got there.  The problem was that the wife had no idea she had any paperwork to do, because the same сunt had called her two days in a row confirming her appointment and said nothing about it.  My wife told her like 3 times on the phone that I heard that she didn't have enough time to fill it out before she had to leave the house, but this idiot secretary was insistent.  So she ran out the door freaking out about the paperwork instead of just telling the woman that it was too bad and she'd have to deal with it.  I lost my **** on that receptionist when I called her out on it and she lied and said she called an hour before the appointment, but anyway, end rant.  Between all of that and now the hood thing ... I don't want her driving my cars anymore LOL.  

Thankfully our insurance only went up $10 a month after the wreck back in February.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I mean I've done some stupid **** in cars and busted them up .... but women man.  The car my wife now drives used to be my daily driver and it once get hit while I was sitting in line at Wendy's because some dumb bish backed into my car, ripped the bumper off, ****ed up the passenger quarter panel.  I get it fixed, my wife and I get together, I start letting her drive it and within weeks she nailed some **** and it jacked the same quarter panel up.  Then she hit some **** again IN THE SAME SPOT, THEN she backed into some ****, all in the course of 2-3 months.  Then she wrecks my damn car because she was trying to fill out paperwork on her phone for her dentist's appointment because some сunt from their office called her 30 mins before her appointment claiming that her paperwork HAD to be complete by the time she got there.  The problem was that the wife had no idea she had any paperwork to do, because the same сunt had called her two days in a row confirming her appointment and said nothing about it.  My wife told her like 3 times on the phone that I heard that she didn't have enough time to fill it out before she had to leave the house, but this idiot secretary was insistent.  So she ran out the door freaking out about the paperwork instead of just telling the woman that it was too bad and she'd have to deal with it.  I lost my **** on that receptionist when I called her out on it and she lied and said she called an hour before the appointment, but anyway, end rant.  Between all of that and now the hood thing ... I don't want her driving my cars anymore LOL.  

Thankfully our insurance only went up $10 a month after the wreck back in February.  

the main question i have to ask about this is just what the hell was she doing out of the kitchen?

you should chain her to the refridgerator with some bread, a knife, and a jar of mayonaise on the counter next to it.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Man, I'm so redneck, just remembered I used to have a Bud Light can for the radiator overflow tank in my old 'stang

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Man, I'm so redneck, just remembered I used to have a Bud Light can for the radiator overflow tank in my old 'stang

lol if it was Coors you would be even more redneck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

if there was ever any reason for bud light to exist, this is it right herre fella's

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Virginia/Auburn was amazin' 

That guy shooting free throws at the end had to be nervous AF

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

No doubt, SO much on the line

My buddy said "This is going to be a barn burner" with like 8:30 left in the 2nd .... he was right!

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

No doubt, SO much on the line

My buddy said "This is going to be a barn burner" with like 8:30 left in the 2nd .... he was right!

That's a good call since there was about a 10 point difference. Hopefully Mich State can make this a game vs Texas tech. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 3:14 AM, TUF said:

Was hoping they would edit the hell out of it but whatever witch craft works to get this V hell out of it, works for me. 

Image result for terminator dark fate

Casting Simple Jack in a Terminator movie, its a bold move Cotton, lets see how it pays off

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I'm a good shooter, and I'm bricking two of three on sheer nerves alone.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, juice64011 said:

That's a good call since there was about a 10 point difference. Hopefully Mich State can make this a game vs Texas tech. 

Texas Tech will finish off Virginia, who are known choke artists. They got lucky last game, it won't happen again.

cant quite remember what i ate last night but after getting a slight whiff of my grog bog, i'd say whatever it was had to have been dead for at least a month. ive watched plenty of terrorist beheading videos that were more pleasant than this, and i wouldnt even leave a bag of it on my worst enemies doorstep as i light it on fire

just thought everybody should know this important information

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Texas Tech will finish off Virginia, who are known choke artists. They got lucky last game, it won't happen again.

That's my prediction as well. TT will be too physical.

Woke up to the wife crying hysterically.  

I leap out of bed thinking her dad died or something crazy and run out into the hallway.  She was getting ready to take a shower, she dropped her wedding band, it bounced off her foot and then went down an A/C vent.  

I'm trying to figure out what to do, so I'm texting my buddy to see if her can go into the crawlspace tomorrow when he comes to mow.  The crawlspace is so low, I probably wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow if I got up under there. 

Then I call for my wife, no answer.  I'm walking all around the house and she was gone.  So I text to ask where she is and I hear her saying she's under the house.  She went down in there, cut the tubing off the vent and got it out.  

Crisis averted, but I'm still on edge, I was sure something wayy worse had happened.  

50 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I leap out of bed thinking her dad died or something crazy and run out into the hallway.  She was getting ready to take a shower, she dropped her wedding band, it bounced off her foot and then went down an A/C vent.  

I'm trying to figure out what to do, so I'm texting my buddy to see if her can go into the crawlspace tomorrow when he comes to mow.  The crawlspace is so low, I probably wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow if I got up under there. 

Then I call for my wife, no answer.  I'm walking all around the house and she was gone.  So I text to ask where she is and I hear her saying she's under the house.  She went down in there, cut the tubing off the vent and got it out.  

Crisis averted, but I'm still on edge, I was sure something wayy worse had happened.  

this kind of shit wouldnt have happened if u would have chained her up to the refridgerator next to the bread and mayo like i told you to.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

this kind of shit wouldnt have happened if u would have chained her up to the refridgerator next to the bread and mayo like i told you to.

I'm just glad she's not afraid of getting dirty.  I REALLY didn't want to have to go crawling around under there having just woken up.  

yeah i'd get pretty creeped out if i heard a bunch of noises coming from under the house.     i would think that the dead are coming back to get their revenge on me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The tubing is still jacked up, she tried to fix it with packing tape and a plastic bag.  Going to have my buddy look at it tomorrow.  A/C is coming out the vent but not very forcably.  I'm hoping some creepy under-the-house spider doesn't make it's way inside before we get it fixed.  

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Plot twist. That's where she buried the dead body & didn't want you to know. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Plot twist. That's where she buried the dead body & didn't want you to know. 

The body of the chick that worked at the restaurant that I used to take all the new hires to on their first day?  Did I tell that story?  Because one day that chick was just gone, then 2 years later I'm tripping shrooms and she tries to **** with me and said that she killed her. I knew she was ****ing with me, but since I was tripping face part of me started to wonder if it was true, then I became certain it was true, I was convinced for like 3 hours.  

• Haha 1

Gymnast Samantha Cerio had one of the nastier injuries I have seen over the weekend as she suffered a double leg break and double dislocation of her knees. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sobercuban said:

The body of the chick that worked at the restaurant that I used to take all the new hires to on their first day?  Did I tell that story?  Because one day that chick was just gone, then 2 years later I'm tripping shrooms and she tries to **** with me and said that she killed her. I knew she was ****ing with me, but since I was tripping face part of me started to wonder if it was true, then I became certain it was true, I was convinced for like 3 hours.  

Yeah i kinda vaguely remembered you mentioning that story in this thread somewhere. Thought it was funny as hell she trolled you with that.

From everything you described about your wife she seems like the super nice pleasant type person that always takes care of their business, rarely complains & handles themselves admirably but kinda holds stuff in then every once in a while gets emotional & loses their chit a bit. << I'm kinda the same way myself & known many people like that & they do make you wonder when you see them fly off those rare times it's  a shock because most of the time they're steady as a rock and sweet as can be. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Fuϲk!

Getting walloped by a storm.  Two very close lightning strikes within 90 seconds of each other

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Fuϲk!

Getting walloped by a storm.  Two very close lightning strikes within 90 seconds of each other

A place in southern MN is 72 degrees today and could possibly get 26 inches of snow on wednesday-thursday. We always seem to get some snow in April and then it melts right away but if they get that amount it will be crazy. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Gymnast Samantha Cerio had one of the nastier injuries I have seen over the weekend as she suffered a double leg break and double dislocation of her knees. 

really stuck the landing

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

A place in southern MN is 72 degrees today and could possibly get 26 inches of snow on wednesday-thursday. We always seem to get some snow in April and then it melts right away but if they get that amount it will be crazy. 

holy ѕhit!

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Fuϲk!

I caught some of that yesterday when i went to eat some Mexican. Place was happy hour packed & everyone in town was driving like cunce especially those fkrs with their super duty pick-up trucks that drive like bullies. I h8 driving but it's mostly because people gonna people. Cunce everywhere i swear. I never get road rage but in my head i'm about ready to murder some folks. I kinda worry about that sometimes because if anyone got out of their car all road ragey & approached me their head is getting clattered off the concrete. I'm not even aggressive but i'll turn it up to 20 & show them crazy if they go 10. 

Was just channel surfing and this commercial came on. Watched a lot of Dr. pimple popper & kinda got hooked on that show when i was in H-town. They had this commercial that kept coming on that was pretty funny because moms was using Emu oil for skin therapy since it was something the cancer center recommended. Laughed every time it came on. Started calling her Emu & she called me Doug.

"Hey Emu whatchu wanna eat" - Me "I'll take some broccoli cheddar soup from Panera bread Doug" - Moms

"Yo Emu i'm going to Kroger you need anything?" - Me "Could you get me some more oatmeal?" "Sure thing" - Me "Thanks Doug" - Moms

Limoo EMUUUUUUUU!!! gets me every time lol

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Fuϲk!

i got caught up in a lightning storm last summer when i was up on the mountains with my bike and it was all around me.  there was basically nowhere to go. i tried to take refuge under a bunch of trees even though supposedly thats not a very smart idea but i was getting blasted by rain and hail and i didnt know what else to do and i couldnt even see 5 feet in front of me with all the downpour. it still wouldnt keep me dry. there were strikes all around me and all the trees would light up and the thunder sounded like i had my face right next to a cannon being fired off every couple seconds. it was pretty brutal.  and the gravel road that winds back towards town turned into a river real fast i had to ride through it but when i got to lower elevation it was fine again. 

i didnt mind the thunder so much but **** i was getting completely pelted with hail and freezing rain and ended up getting completely soaked as well as everything i had in my pack and it was rather miserable. i hung around for a while until the hail f*cked off but the torrential rain didnt show any signs of letting up so i ended up just getting on my bike and riding through it until i could find refuge in this old abandoned railroad tunnel that was blasted through a rocky mountainside and i set up shop there for a while until it let up so i could at least see a bit in front of me and make my way down the mountain.

i thought i was making good time beating out the other storm clouds across the valley and i could see lightning way off in the distance. i didnt feel it was a threat so i stopped for a couple beers and then a storm rolled in over the other side of the valley and i was caught

from now on every time i get dumped off on the mountains to go riding i always check the weather forecast first. lightning storms never bother me that much in the city but when im up on the mountains its a whole different ballgame.  ive been caught up there twice now in the last few years and both of the times i was rather terrified and helpless

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Fuϲk!

Lightning scares the **** out of me 

• Like 2