GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

i just spent the last hour gutting my computer and cleaning a whole bunch of fans and parts and blasting air around because all i could hear is this weird **** humming noise in the room and i couldnt figure out where it was  coming from and i get everything all back together and then sound still hasnt gone away tonight  and im like f*ck it so i go outside for a second to grab some chit from the shed and the sound is even louder.

turns out this annoying sound  wasnt even coming from my god damn computerr  its coming from across the street where theyre building some new houses and i think somones running a god damn generator or something. im about ready to call the police over a petty noise complaint cause i shouldnt have to sleep with my tv cranked up just to drown out this god damn noise

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i just spent the last hour gutting my computer and cleaning a whole bunch of fans and parts and blasting air around because all i could hear is this weird **** humming noise in the room and i couldnt figure out where it was  coming from and i get everything all back together and then sound still hasnt gone away tonight  and im like f*ck it so i go outside for a second to grab some chit from the shed and the sound is even louder.

turns out this annoying sound  wasnt even coming from my god damn computerr  its coming from across the street where theyre building some new houses and i think somones running a god damn generator or something. im about ready to call the police over a petty noise complaint cause i shouldnt have to sleep with my tv cranked up just to drown out this god damn noise

At Least it wasn't your computer 

• Like 1

yeah but still i can hear the humming noise. its even worse upstairs cause i havent put the other air conditioner back in yet and its been getting kinda hot up there now so i been sleeping with the window open.  now i gotta park a fan in front of me and shut the window just to drown out this god damn noise

yeah im gonna have to make a city complaint and a police report. this has affected my beauty sleep. we cant be having that.   this kind of sh*t wouldnt happen in america. i'd pull out my AR-15 and use this f*cking thing for target practice until there is no noise left in it to be made

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I sleep with a fan to drown out noise literally every night. lol

this ^

Use to scout hotel rooms based on whether they had those built in fans or not until I realized there's like 4 fan apps to pick from in the app store. Changed my bum life. 

• Like 2

Man, have ya'll seen the video where this poor gymnast blows out both of her knees?  So unlucky.  Can't imagine having my passion taken away from me like that.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Man, have ya'll seen the video where this poor gymnast blows out both of her knees?  So unlucky.  Can't imagine having my passion taken away from me like that.  

One of these goofs posted that on this forum. Maybe even in this thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

One of these goofs posted that on this forum. Maybe even in this thread.

oh god, that's right Jolidan .. I purposely didn't watch it last night, then today it just popped up in my feed and was autoplaying.  I just saw some chick flipping through the air, so I was like okay cool, and then she landed, bruh

• Like 1

I refuse to watch it. I've broken my ankles before and I'm super straight on watching videos like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

I refuse to watch it. I've broken my ankles before and I'm super straight on watching videos like that.

Yeah don't watch it. it was way worse than I anticipated.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I sleep with a fan to drown out noise literally every night. lol

White noise is my friend, I even travel with a Avantek White noise machine(it's a little bigger than a pack of smokes).

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

i give it about 1/10 on the shock value, but she still looks kind of cute in that outfit so i still fapped

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Image result for the arrival knee gif

• Like 2

Smuggler's Inn owner charged with trying to help 7 people illegally enter Canada

16330630_web1_SmugglersInn.jpg

The proprietor of a U.S. border-town bed and breakfast has been charged with 21 counts under the Immigration Act for "inducing, aiding or abetting" seven people who attempted to illegally enter Canada.

Robert Joseph Boulé, owner of the Smuggler's Inn in Blaine, Wash. — which is located just metres away from the B.C. border — was charged this week in B.C. with offences alleged to have occurred between May 2018 and March 2019.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/smugglers-inn-blaine-washington-people-smuggling-allegations-1.5089505

name checks out.  we really need to build a wall.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I always wish they did a sequel to this

There's only one GOAT "Arrival" movie and it aint this V chit breh

Image result for the arrival movie

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

There's only one GOAT "Arrival" movie and it aint this V chit breh

Image result for the arrival movie

^^ meng this movie was amazing.  

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

ouch how did you do that?

• Like 1

i am ****ing drunk and the generator across the street is fired up again  life is out to rustle my jimmies the only sound i want to hear is the coyotes from the oxbows across from me howling and killing some of the nuisance deer. the city wont put a cull on them and its driving the cougars  in. i thought i had it bad last year when i come home and there was a bear just hanging out at my front door and sh*tting everywhere but now its just getting ridiculous  all the wildlife is getting driven in from out of the surrounding mountain forests because the city just lets the deer roam around and thats what they are all preying on. the wildlife guys are all shooting, or how they put it, destroying the cougars and its cubs for the sake of 'protecting peoples pets and children" or whatever but they still wont do a god damn thing about the deer which is driving the predators here in the first place.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

ouch how did you do that?

Basketball. lol

I've broken windshields with my face in car accidents, but hurt myself way worse on the basketball court many times.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, -idyb- said:

i am ****ing drunk and the generator across the street is fired up again  life is out to rustle my jimmies the only sound i want to hear is the coyotes from the oxbows across from me howling and killing some of the nuisance deer. the city wont put a cull on them and its driving the cougars  in. i thought i had it bad last year when i come home and there was a bear just hanging out at my front door and sh*tting everywhere but now its just getting ridiculous  all the wildlife is getting driven in from out of the surrounding mountain forests because the city just lets the deer roam around and thats what they are all preying on. the wildlife guys are all shooting, or how they put it, destroying the cougars and its cubs for the sake of 'protecting peoples pets and children" or whatever but they still wont do a god damn thing about the deer which is driving the predators here in the first place.

You don't understand survival of the fittest, nor the symbiotic relationship of predator/prey species....move to the city and become GSP's life and relationship coach.

13 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Basketball. lol

I've broken windshields with my face in car accidents, but hurt myself way worse on the basketball court many times.

Damn you literally had your ankles broken that's crazy.. I've played basketball for years and never seen that happen... I never played for college though just the junior college 

• Like 1

At the gym watching wheel of Fortune while on the treadmill. This chick just said she's into US history, like how states like Chicago were founded...

I'm pretty sure she went to a top 20 college. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Damn you literally had your ankles broken that's crazy.. I've played basketball for years and never seen that happen... I never played for college though just the junior college 

And you've never seen anyone come down on another guy's foot under the hoop?

• Like 1

last day smoking weed, blazed a giant kief-covered bong pack, immediately dabbed a sizable dab.

this is taking me somewhere ... 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

And you've never seen anyone come down on another guy's foot under the hoop?

Man whenever I played basketball after the age of 13 or so, I almost always managed to roll my ankle at some point.  **** all that ... too old for that ****.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

At the gym watching wheel of Fortune while on the treadmill. This chick just said she's into US history, like how states like Chicago were founded...

I'm pretty sure she went to a top 20 college. 

Vert will be coming to a gym near you very soon.

• Haha 1

Saw some **** earlier about some woman in China who went to the doctor with "severe eye pain" was found to have BEES under her EYELIDS, feeding off her tears.......... WHAT .,. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Man whenever I played basketball after the age of 13 or so, I almost always managed to roll my ankle at some point.  **** all that ... too old for that ****.  

It's the worst right after you do it. I've tried to tough it out, and your foot kinda just gets floppy and does whatever it wants. It's brutal.

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

someone post some memes, I need to laugh uncontrollably 

Probably not all that funny but i made a few lol. 

40617628453_cdce5525ed_b.jpg

46859669424_061204dbb8_b.jpg

46859668404_1b9c7b6757_b.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Probably not all that funny but i made a few lol. 

46859668404_1b9c7b6757_b.jpg

is that ur wife m8?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

No sir it isn't. 

then is that you taking that chick to pound town?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

then is that you taking that chick to pound town?

Lol no that's not me. That photo is from Google i just captioned it. 

7 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol no that's not me. That photo is from Google i just captioned it. 

how many pics of women getting pounded did you have to sort through before you finally seen that one and decided "yup, this is the one"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

how many pics of women getting pounded did you have to sort through before you finally seen that one and decided "yup, this is the one"

haha IDK but it wasn't that many. Was on the first page of my search.

My google fu iss stronk. 

40 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

haha IDK but it wasn't that many. Was on the first page of my search.

My google fu iss stronk. 

go to google images and search for "sexy granny"

• Like 1

Still not as bad as the chick who broke both legs & dislocated both knees but defiantly still looks like it sucks.