GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

22 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Still not as bad as the chick who broke both legs & dislocated both knees but defiantly still looks like it sucks.

Why post it?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Hate watching sportsmen injuring themselves.  Makes me literally cringe.

There ARE exceptions...

Image result for tyson fury punching himself gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, wickles82 said:

Search David Buust, Coventry...

Search Luc Nilis, Aston Villa

Schmeichel needed counselling after witnessing the busst one first hand

49 minutes ago, TUF said:

he'll get off for practically nothing because hes a celebrity

over here, dui's seem to be the only type of crime that will get you punished by our old timer judges.  if they catch you drunk driving,  theyll take your car and sell it on auction, suspend your license for a year, fine you a couple grand, make you take some stupid drivers ed course for a couple months, and then make you install a breathalyzer ignition in your car before they will allow you to drive again.  if the person isnt pass-out drunk or belligerant, the best case scenario is the cop will have sympathy, tow the car, get the person to arrange a ride home, and then suspend their license for 24-48 hours, but if someones really drunk then theyll be put through the court systems and sometimes even get to spend the night in jail.

i havent had the misfortune of going through that before though ive had a bunch of close run-ins with the law, but i know a few people who have had that happen and it wasnt pretty. 

if you get in an accident tho when drunk ur in a world of chit and could potentially be looking at jail time.   but there was some other chick not too far from here who was driving without a license (due to her last DUI infraction) and she ended up jon jonesing her car into a motorcyclist, putting him in the hospital for 3 months and damn near killing him, but just the other week the judge sentenced her to do 14 days in prison, to serve intermittantly on weekends.  apparently there was an issue proving she was drunk or something in court, even though the blood tests and breathalyzers dont lie.  so it all depends on the judge's lenience i guess. its kind of a joke up here. if it was one of the judges family members who was on the motorcycle  you better believe she would be actually facing real time

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Oh good.  Confirmed tornado heading in my general direction, just what I wanted to have happen today.  

make sure to bolt your laptop to the ground. i want it after you die.

nice knowing you bro.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

My wife is out driving around in this **** right now.  What a ****ing facepalm.  I text her to say "DON'T LEAVE WORK RIGHT NOW" and she's already left.  Every goddamn day she blows my phone up when she's leaving work.  But today? of course not.

**sigh** 

Me:

"You should download the weather channel app and our local new app so you actually get alerts for this ****"

Her:

"Well, can't you just tell me when it's safe?"

Me:

"Being that I can't psychically pinpoint your exact location I have no idea what to tell you.  You should probably download those apps."

Her:

"I don't want to use the data"

Me: 

"Yes, because protecting your well-being is secondary to our data needs.  Just download the ****ing apps" 

Her:

"But we're going out of town next week, what if we have to buy more data?"

Me:

"I give up, text me in 20 minutes to tell me you aren't dead"

Wimmen amirite? 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he'll get off for practically nothing because hes a celebrity

over here, dui's seem to be the only type of crime that will get you punished by our old timer judges.  if they catch you drunk driving,  theyll take your car and sell it on auction, suspend your license for a year, fine you a couple grand, make you take some stupid drivers ed course for a couple months, and then make you install a breathalyzer ignition in your car before they will allow you to drive again.  if the person isnt pass-out drunk or belligerant, the best case scenario is the cop will have sympathy, tow the car, get the person to arrange a ride home, and then suspend their license for 24-48 hours, but if someones really drunk then theyll be put through the court systems and sometimes even get to spend the night in jail.

i havent had the misfortune of going through that before though ive had a bunch of close run-ins with the law, but i know a few people who have had that happen and it wasnt pretty. 

if you get in an accident tho when drunk ur in a world of chit and could potentially be looking at jail time.   but there was some other chick not too far from here who was driving without a license (due to her last DUI infraction) and she ended up jon jonesing her car into a motorcyclist, putting him in the hospital for 3 months and damn near killing him, but just the other week the judge sentenced her to do 14 days in prison, to serve intermittantly on weekends.  apparently there was an issue proving she was drunk or something in court, even though the blood tests and breathalyzers dont lie.  so it all depends on the judge's lenience i guess. its kind of a joke up here. if it was one of the judges family members who was on the motorcycle  you better believe she would be actually facing real time

DUIès are handled as a joke here.

My Cousin, her husband and 2 kids were killed by a drunk, on her forth DUI. She was sentenced to 8 years, after 2 months she was in a healing lodge minimum security where they can walk off the property when they want.

Had another, high on coke, killed a business owner, got a year in jail.

And another, woman on her 3rd DUI, hit and killed a pregnant University student, got 18 months, released at the 9 month mark.

Drunk drivers should just be shot and pissed on the side of the road after they blow over. **** em.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

At least she's at Victoria's Secret getting bras and sending me pics from the dressing room now.  

See, she made you forget about the tornado already, thats a good wife!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

See, she made you forget about the tornado already, thats a good wife!

Things got pretty hairy here for like 10 minutes but I think we're clear now

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

While the praries are boring as ****.
We only have to worry about some snow here or there.
No tornadoes, low chance of floods, no earthquakes.

Cant see me ever trading snow for the possibility of landing in OZ and flattening some hag with my house.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

While the praries are boring as ****.
We only have to worry about some snow here or there.
No tornadoes, low chance of floods, no earthquakes.

Cant see me ever trading snow for the possibility of landing in OZ and flattening some hag with my house.

Hmm,we get all of those. Currently in a flood warning and got 10 inches of snow yesterday. Usually don't have tornados until later in the year. 

MN actually had to cancel their state wide tornado drill due to a blizzard and flooding yesterday. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Hmm,we get all of those. Currently in a flood warning and got 10 inches of snow yesterday. Usually don't have tornados until later in the year. 

MN actually had to cancel their state wide tornado drill due to a blizzard and flooding yesterday. Lol

Lol. I would say the plus side is, you didnt mention an earthquake 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

My wife is out driving around in this **** right now.  What a ****ing facepalm.  I text her to say "DON'T LEAVE WORK RIGHT NOW" and she's already left.  Every goddamn day she blows my phone up when she's leaving work.  But today? of course not.

**sigh** 

Me:

"You should download the weather channel app and our local new app so you actually get alerts for this ****"

Her:

"Well, can't you just tell me when it's safe?"

Me:

"Being that I can't psychically pinpoint your exact location I have no idea what to tell you.  You should probably download those apps."

Her:

"I don't want to use the data"

Me: 

"Yes, because protecting your well-being is secondary to our data needs.  Just download the ****ing apps" 

Her:

"But we're going out of town next week, what if we have to buy more data?"

Me:

"I give up, text me in 20 minutes to tell me you aren't dead"

Wimmen amirite? 

You kinda sound like the women here though TBH

"Could you put that weather app on your phone so i know you're being safe" - Sober

"I ain't putting that chit on my phone bruh" - Wife

"Why you gotta be so difficult. Just please put the app" - Sober

"I'm not being difficult i'm just not putting that crap on my phone. U mad lol" - Wife

"PUT THE FKN APP SO I DON'T HATE TO FKN WORRY. DAMN. - Sober

"Nah son i'm gewd lulz" - Wife

"JESUS FKN CHRIST!" - Sober

• Like 3

yeah im pretty good right now  **** yeah i made it home

,musta took me like 20 minhutes to get my key in the door thoug

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah im pretty good right now  **** yeah i made it home

,musta took me like 20 minhutes to get my key in the door thoug

What did you do this time?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Are you referring to the tornado or the Victoria's secret pics?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwennyFo said:

Some of those comments are feckin hilarious, lmao

booking, yeah!

"Want to find a place to stay for the best price? Well, it doesn't get any cheaper than prison."

Will Trivago now provide ratings for county jails?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

fck sakes im actually not feeling on the brink of death this morning like i thought i was gonna be. thats good cause i still got one more night of drinking in store for me

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

fck sakes im actually not feeling on the brink of death this morning like i thought i was gonna be. thats good cause i still got one more night of drinking in store for me

you going to drink and watch the fights or what?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

naw we got this fest of ale thing happening this weekend

Thats cool..what is it? What kind of food do they have?!?!

• Like 1

theyve got a food truck parked over by the gazebo's and stuff but its not really a food thing its all about the beer. the finest craft beers in the region. we all just get all liquored up and then when the doors shut and everyones gotta leave theres a parade of thousands of drunk people spilling out onto the street and marching down the sidewalks towards the bars and pubs downtown to continue the party

its weird as **** though.  it literally turns into a parade of drunk people hooting and hollering down the streets anmd the police just look on as theres no way a police force this small can contain so many drunkards wandering around. the cops are still out in full force but only out to try to hunt down the idiots who are dumb enough to park their cars nearby and then go to drive home right after they leave, and sometimes they cruise around looking to break up a fight or something. after that they get to go back to eating tim hortons donuts and handing out speeding and seatbelt tickets for the other 363 days of the year

but nothing ever really comes of it. theres usually a fight or two every year, and people puking and pissing or passing out in some odd places but thats about the worst of it. its kind of messed up though this city is ran by a bunch of old wine'os. they still cant get their chit together when it comes to handling business licenses for retail marijuana shops, we have a hard time having rap concerts ever since our infamous MC Hammer riot that happened forever and a day ago but the city still cant get over,  and the last time weve had a music festival the other year we had dozens of people who overdosed on drugs, mainly ecstacy or what they believed to be ecstacy.   sure nobody else gets to have any fun, but they seem to have no issue every year allowing, and even promoting pretty much the entire city and the surrounding regions to get absolutely drunk for the weekend and then take to the streets

to hell with christmas and my birthday. its my favorite event of the year. still after all these times i go i havent even been able to try the half of what the region has to offer. the booths can get pretty crowded and alot of time is spent waiting to get my glass filled.  ill have time to get maybe 11 or 12 drinks in me and by then its about to close and its off to the pubs for the afterparty.

theres not much at this place in terms of food. i mean theyve got a food truck outside by the beer gardens and smoking area but thats about it, everybody just goes to the bars after for food.    its actually a pretty big thing here, it brings the city and the businesses a nice bit of money for the weekend and come sunday the whole town is dead cause everyone stays at home nursing their hangovers lol.  

every other day of the year if you and your buddies are stumbling down the middle of the road belligerantly drunk hooting and hollering, the cops will likely throw you guys in the drunk trank for the night. or at least force you to get a cab home.   but for this weekend its totally acceptable lol.  ive been drinking my cheap beers and conditioning my liver all week for this and i kind of woke up feeling like a champ and im ready to go again

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

theyve got a food truck parked over by the gazebo's and stuff but its not really a food thing its all about the beer. the finest craft beers in the region. we all just get all liquored up and then when the doors shut and everyones gotta leave theres a parade of thousands of drunk people spilling out onto the street and marching down the sidewalks towards the bars and pubs downtown to continue the party

its weird as **** though.  it literally turns into a parade of drunk people hooting and hollering down the streets anmd the police just look on as theres no way a police force this small can contain so many drunkards wandering around. the cops are still out in full force but only out to try to hunt down the idiots who are dumb enough to park their cars nearby and then go to drive home right after they leave, and sometimes they cruise around looking to break up a fight or something. after that they get to go back to eating tim hortons donuts and handing out speeding and seatbelt tickets for the other 363 days of the year

but nothing ever really comes of it. theres usually a fight or two every year, and people puking and pissing or passing out in some odd places but thats about the worst of it. its kind of messed up though this city is ran by a bunch of old wine'os. they still cant get their chit together when it comes to handling business licenses for retail marijuana shops, we have a hard time having rap concerts ever since our infamous MC Hammer riot that happened forever and a day ago but the city still cant get over,  and the last time weve had a music festival the other year we had dozens of people who overdosed on drugs, mainly ecstacy or what they believed to be ecstacy.   sure nobody else gets to have any fun, but they seem to have no issue every year allowing, and even promoting pretty much the entire city and the surrounding regions to get absolutely drunk for the weekend and then take to the streets

to hell with christmas and my birthday. its my favorite event of the year. still after all these times i go i havent even been able to try the half of what the region has to offer. the booths can get pretty crowded and alot of time is spent waiting to get my glass filled.  ill have time to get maybe 11 or 12 drinks in me and by then its about to close and its off to the pubs for the afterparty.

theres not much at this place in terms of food. i mean theyve got a food truck outside by the beer gardens and smoking area but thats about it, everybody just goes to the bars after for food.    its actually a pretty big thing here, it brings the city and the businesses a nice bit of money for the weekend and come sunday the whole town is dead cause everyone stays at home nursing their hangovers lol.  

every other day of the year if you and your buddies are stumbling down the middle of the road belligerantly drunk hooting and hollering, the cops will likely throw you guys in the drunk trank for the night. or at least force you to get a cab home.   but for this weekend its totally acceptable lol.  ive been drinking my cheap beers and conditioning my liver all week for this and i kind of woke up feeling like a champ and im ready to go again

get loaded bruh!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Anyone had experience smoking CBD bud or wax? 

What about Kratom? 

YEs to both... CBD is amazing I use it to sleep and Kratom is cool too it really makes you relax and has a calming affect 

• Like 2

Just now, freddievanhalen3 said:

YEs to both... CBD is amazing I use it to sleep and Kratom is cool too it really makes you relax and has a calming affect 

I didn't even realize that they had CBD dispensaries here until yesterday.  I knew you could get CBD oil and ****, just not the actual plant, wax, shatter, etc

Think I'm going to give Kratom a try because I'm trying to taper off suboxone over the summer.  I'm so tired of having to quit smoking weed for weeks at a time before my bi-monthly drug tests.  

• Like 1

Just now, freddievanhalen3 said:

You should look into the different leaf colors for what you specifically want.. I really liked the slow ones like the red leaf 

for Kratom? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

for Kratom? 

yes they have white green and red.... I think green is the one that gives you energy and red is more calming and white is a mix i believe

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

yes they have white green and red.... I think green is the one that gives you energy and red is more calming and white is a mix i believe

cool, maybe I'll get some of both

I was going to go to the dispensary today but I'm too lazy.  

• Like 1