GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

19 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

hmmm actually the wife has to go out that way, I might see if she'll go.  

if ur gonna unchain your wife from the refridgerator and send her to get you your drugs,  make her walk bro. u know what happens every time u let her drive your car

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

if ur gonna unchain your wife from the refridgerator and send her to get you your drugs,  make her walk bro. u know what happens every time u let her drive your car

she's out making money so I can sit on my aѕs foruming and doing Calculus

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I made a cheese cake today

Nice. Is it just plain New York Cheesecake? Did you get some cherries or something to put on top of it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Nice. Is it just plain New York Cheesecake? Did you get some cherries or something to put on top of it?

Yea just plain and I am going to put blackberries and strawberries on it 

Edited by freddievanhalen3
  • Like 2

feeling pretty rough but i survived.  i cant even remember how i got home last night though im still trying to piece everything back together

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Between the fights last night and Game of Thrones tonight, I might transcend space and time.  

what theres a new season or whats going on?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Yeah. Do u even GOT bro? 

yeah ive seen all the seasons but now i dont even know whats going on any more i thought they werent going to be premiering season 8 for a while

• Like 1

HOLY CHIT the new season starts tonight! god damn it now im gonna have to try to find a recap just to try to remember whats going on.   i kinda remember but its been a while

• Like 1

tornado watch here until 8PM

I swear to god, if the power gets knocked out and isn't back on in time for Game of Thrones, I am going to commit homicide on a massive scale.  The Night King aint got ЅHIT on ME!

Just now, sobercuban said:

I swear to god, if the power gets knocked out and isn't back on in time for Game of Thrones, I am going to commit homicide on a massive scale.  

nail down that laptop to the ground bro. i want it to replace my old junker after you die

once again its been nice knowing u bro, say hi to hitler and jeffrey dahmer for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I swear to god, if the power gets knocked out and isn't back on in time for Game of Thrones, I am going to commit homicide on a massive scale.  The Night King aint got ЅHIT on ME!

I feel ya. Mine went out yesterday about 2 hrs b4 the fights and didn't come back on till half way through the prelims. 

Wasn't even raining hardly but we had some srs wind and tornado warnings. Meanwhile all the businesses were up and running. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I feel ya. Mine went out yesterday about 2 hrs b4 the fights and didn't come back on till half way through the prelims. 

Wasn't even raining hardly but we had some srs wind and tornado warnings. Meanwhile all the businesses were up and running. 

theres a generator across the street from me. you are welcome to come pick it up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Tiger wins the Masters

what hole did he drunk drive his balls into this time?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

just started watching the main card of yesterdays fights and some dudes nickname is The Body Snatcher

Dwight Grant has earned himself a fan

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

just started watching the main card of yesterdays fights and some dudes nickname is The Body Snatcher

Dwight Grant has earned himself a fan

The fights last night were **** in my awesome!! 

• Like 1

well i just started watching and im a round into the OSP fight, and i'll have to say i've had more fun watching paint dry

come on bro. the "SP" in "OSP" does not stand for St. Pierre. go out there and fight m8

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

My cheese cake is almost set boyz 

joke-funny-photo-When-you-tilt-the-plate

• Like 1

giphy.webp8?

giphy.gif

New TV ready ✔️

Mood lights ready ✔️

Body ready ✔️

Lotion in the basket ready ✔️

200.gif

Jesus Christ. 

It's been raining so much here and the ground is so waterlogged that one of my toilets wouldn't flush when my wife was taking a shower.  

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

get your crying towel on hand. tyrian finna die tonight m8

Tyrion is my fav. source.gif

I except them all to die eventually so bring lady death fine @ss on.

OoWgfI.gif

lady_death_animated_gif_by_urbanity2002-

sugarskull-umbrella-spin.gif

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Tiger wins the Masters

I dont beleeb it

• Like 1

Was just thinking the other day about how the city I live in hasnt been in the news for anything embarassing lately until Mrs TUF text me today and said the hospital she works at was in lock down with 3 shooting victims after somebody drove by a party outside and unloaded. 2 guys getting shot 7 times and 10 times and somehow likely surviving while a woman took one hit and died.

Then just read about 3 Mexicans raping one teenager here. Its not a big city. Would guess it averages 1 homicide a year so i guess this is what it feels like to be cashfl0w everyday. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, TUF said:

Was just thinking the other day about how the city I live in hasnt been in the news for anything embarassing lately until Mrs TUF text me today and said the hospital she works at was in lock down with 3 shooting victims after somebody drove by a party outside and unloaded. 2 guys getting shot 7 times and 10 times and somehow likely surviving while a woman took one hit and died.

Then just read about 3 Mexicans raping one teenager here. Its not a big city. Would guess it averages 1 homicide a year so i guess this is what it feels like to be cashfl0w everyday. 

you want to know a place where that kind of sh*t wouldnt happen?

in Canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Down here in the South we get a steady stream of fuϲked up ѕhit like that.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Down here in the South we get a steady stream of fuϲked up ѕhit like that.  

The town I'm in is so small that I was one of the few doing all the ****ed up **** when I was doing my thing 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TUF said:

Nah, our local government okayed the encrypting of the police scanner, so we only get press releases from the police department now. Full blown state run media. 

So we don't have many shootings or robberies anymore. They suddenly stopped. lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Cash? 

No GOT for me. UFC and NBA playoffs dominated my television over the weekend.

• Like 1

U.S. man sues parents for getting rid of his vast p**n collection

https://www.westerlynews.ca/news/u-s-man-sues-parents-for-getting-rid-of-his-vast-****-collection/

An Indiana man is suing his parents for getting rid of his vast ****ography collection, which he estimates is worth $29,000.

The 40-year-old man last week filed a lawsuit in federal court in Michigan, where he moved in with his parents in 2016 following a divorce.

He says that when he moved out 10 months later, they delivered his things to his new home in Muncie, Indiana, but that his 12 boxes of ****ographic films and magazines were missing. His parents admit they dumped the ****, which included titles such as “Frisky Business” and Big Bad Grannys.”

this man is my hero.  he should be sueing for more. Big Bad Granny's is a classic.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

i had a cup of coffee the other day. it made me have to piss like every 10 minutes.

yeah my body just doesnt seem to like coffee any more.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i had a cup of coffee the other day. it made me have to piss like every 10 minutes.

yeah my body just doesnt seem to like coffee any more.

I hated coffee when I was drinking... but now that I am sober a cup of coffee every couple of days is nice 

• Like 1

god damn. someone here just got shot an hour ago. no idea if he lived or died yet.

that kind of sh*t shouldnt happen here

looks like they got the shooter though.

but the guy who got shot is dead

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1