GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

holy chit apparently theres a 2nd shooting and its only 2 blocks down from me. they just listed off the streets and said it was a 2nd related incident  i didnt hear any gun shots or anything but they still got the helicopter circling around here

wtf is going on here?

Edited by -idyb-

lol now they got police and the chopper racing off the other direction and a city wide advisory to stay indoors. this is the most action this place has ever seen since the mc hammer riot lol

Edited by -idyb-

alright now theres 2 dead

allegedly it was some guy who shot someone across from his ex-wife's home, inside his garage.  this is right by my house.   then he drove home to  the other side of town and shot his neighbour dead, apparently at random when he was just outside doing lawn work

and then he casually just walked away towards downtown carrying a gun in hand or something

they had someone in custody from a while ago or so it said on the city website but still wont say what the fook is going on or if its all safe yet and whatever. i can still hear the chopper going around too.

god damn now theres a 3rd incident and theyve cordonned off another area and are advising the public to avoid it.  wtf is going on in this normally quiet city? hopefully its because they caught the guys instead of another shooting. we get like one or two of these per year. but never on the same god damn day lol this is ridicuous

lol now theyve got the swat team from kelowna all up in here and theyve barricated off another street.    

and now theres still cops racing down the street sirens blazing. theres definately more chit going on than theyre letting on to the public.   at one point they say they have a guy in custody but since then theres been at least one more shooting, police barricading off a bunch more streets and helicopters flying around. . i just want to know when its safe for me to go get some beer but cops are flying around everywhere

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

god damn. someone here just got shot an hour ago. no idea if he lived or died yet.

that kind of sh*t shouldnt happen here

looks like they got the shooter though.

but the guy who got shot is dead

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

holy chit apparently theres a 2nd shooting and its only 2 blocks down from me. they just listed off the streets and said it was a 2nd related incident  i didnt hear any gun shots or anything but they still got the helicopter circling around here

wtf is going on here?

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

lol now they got police and the chopper racing off the other direction and a city wide advisory to stay indoors. this is the most action this place has ever seen since the mc hammer riot lol

54 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright now theres 2 dead

allegedly it was some guy who shot someone across from his ex-wife's home, inside his garage.  this is right by my house.   then he drove home to  the other side of town and shot his neighbour dead, apparently at random when he was just outside doing lawn work

and then he casually just walked away towards downtown carrying a gun in hand or something

they had someone in custody from a while ago or so it said on the city website but still wont say what the fook is going on or if its all safe yet and whatever. i can still hear the chopper going around too.

god damn now theres a 3rd incident and theyve cordonned off another area and are advising the public to avoid it.  wtf is going on in this normally quiet city? hopefully its because they caught the guys instead of another shooting. we get like one or two of these per year. but never on the same god damn day lol this is ridicuous

lol now theyve got the swat team from kelowna all up in here and theyve barricated off another street.    

and now theres still cops racing down the street sirens blazing. theres definately more chit going on than theyre letting on to the public.   at one point they say they have a guy in custody but since then theres been at least one more shooting, police barricading off a bunch more streets and helicopters flying around. . i just want to know when its safe for me to go get some beer but cops are flying around everywhere

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

4 people dead, 3 different locations.  suspect is in custody.

This ѕhit would never happen in Canada.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

there might have been a 2nd shooter involved  the swat team is having an armed standoff with somebody and the helicopter is still circling.   

im watching this police press conference and theyre saying they dont know if its related, but thats a bunch of bullchit. nothing ever happens here.  the city is still in lockdown

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

of course today would be the day that the mail doesn't show up at 2-3PM ... it's 5PM and I have a 5-6 hour drive ahead of me.  

annnnnd the mail has been in the mailbox for some indeterminate amount of time ... glad I didn't sit around any longer waiting for the tracking # on my package to get marked delivered, because it still doesn't 

god damn now this chit is even making front page national news headlines

4 people get shot in america like every 2 minutes and it never makes their news. what gives?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

lol now theyve brought in a sniper with a full on gillie suit!

and now we've got bylaw officers walking around downtown when nobody is supposed to be down there, and the city bylaw pig f*ckers are slapping down parking tickets on cars because the people cant come out of their workplace to feed the meter.  this is messed up lol. 

there shouldnt even be any lockdowns happening over there anymore aside from where a guy got shot. the one guy who shot 4 people is in custody and the other dude they are after is barricaded inside a motel room on the other side of town with the swat team and even police snipers boxing him in.   there might be more casualties if these wannabe cops keep giving out parking tickets.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

57088289_10157037817034687_7729345217442

when the swat team and police snipers wont finish the job, bring in the army!  looks like this cop is about ready for a 2 week deployment.

Edited by -idyb-

3 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

57485215_10156035691255598_4482313335659823104_n.jpg

to hell with all these shooting sprees and old buildings burning down. this is by far the most interesting piece of news today. have yourself a like, my good man.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

This would definitely happen in Canada.

theres a city in michigan named Hell.   you should go there. you would fit quite well with all of the other d*cks there.

Edited by -idyb-

alright now the lockdown is ended and this chit is pretty much all over i can go and get my beer now

but theyve still got one end of my street all blocked off  theyre investigating the shootings and whatnot

but damn. this small little city never gets to see this kind of action.      the swat team was already en route to town because of the shootings, but the other incident at the motel turned out to be completely unrelated over some kind of domestic disturbance and an unstable man off his meds or something but they threw all of their resources right on it as if it could have potentially been related to the shootings.

i bet when the dudes wife called the cops on him they werent expecting the whole god damn police force with armored vans and all, kelowna's swat team,  camoflauged snipers, and a police helicopter to show up.  with all of that firepower these guys were packing around they could have at least taken out a couple herds of nuisance city deer on the way through

Edited by -idyb-

2 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Lol that can't be real can it? Hilarious if legit. 

Yeah its real, look up NT news headlines Australia for a giggle

• Like 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

MC Hammer riot?!?!

• Like 1

yeah we once had a full blown riot break out after an mc hammer concert and ever since then the city wants nothing to do with rap concerts

that was a long time ago and still the city council cant seem to get over it

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

yeah we once had a full blown riot break out after an mc hammer concert and ever since then the city wants nothing to do with rap concerts

that was a long time ago and still the city council cant seem to get over it

Haha was everyone wearing parachute pants?!?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Haha was everyone wearing parachute pants?!?

no. everyone was drunk.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

What's the iconic Peach? 

its like our landmark of our heritage. back in the day the city used to prosper from growing peaches. but that was a long time ago and ever since then they cut down the orchards and turned them into vineyards because thats where the money is.  but we still have a peach festival every summer with lots of events and stuff and it draws in a sh*t tonne of tourists, reguardless of the fact that not alot of people really grows peaches here anymore, its all wine country now.  but back in the day the city used to flourish growing peaches and apples and other fruits, mainly along the benches along both sides of the lakes.

but yeah this is our peach

IPDoj7G.jpg

and sometimes the city decorates it during special occasions like halloween and christmas and stuff

yYhFC6K.jpg

the-penticton-peach-take-out-kiosk-rotarimg_3133_p3204924.jpg

img_2759_p3195918.jpg

anyways yeah back quite a long time ago a bunch of drunken rioters ripped the thing out rolled that mother f*cker into one of our many lakes during peach fest after the mc hammer concert. and now since then its still really hard to get a green light from the city on rap concerts from big name artists all because of a bunch of old fogeys in city council who still hold a grudge to this day, but we have pretty much everything else here as far as music goes

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

its like our landmark of our heritage. back in the day the city used to prosper from growing peaches. but that was a long time ago and ever since then they cut down the orchards and turned them into vineyards because thats where the money is.  but we still have a peach festival every summer with lots of events and stuff and it draws in a sh*t tonne of tourists, reguardless of the fact that not alot of people really grows peaches here anymore, its all wine country now.  but back in the day the city used to flourish growing peaches and apples and other fruits, mainly along the benches along both sides of the lakes.

but yeah this is our peach

IPDoj7G.jpg

and sometimes the city decorates it during special occasions like halloween and christmas and stuff

yYhFC6K.jpg

the-penticton-peach-take-out-kiosk-rotarimg_3133_p3204924.jpg

img_2759_p3195918.jpg

anyways yeah back quite a long time ago a bunch of drunken rioters ripped the thing out rolled that mother f*cker into one of our many lakes during peach fest after the mc hammer concert. and now since then its still really hard to get a green light from the city on rap concerts from big name artists all because of a bunch of old fogeys in city council who still hold a grudge to this day, but we have pretty much everything else here as far as music goes

Haha that's pretty cool.. we dont have anything like that where I am at.. we do have this giant hand thing at the mall the town next door though 

• Like 1

I'm glad the LSD wore off on Sun Country, that stupid broad who was threatening to shoot up Columbine. Sounded like some straight up MK Ultra ****.

Mueller Report due out tomorrow though. Gonna need a tragedy teed up to drown that out.

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Dude in South Korea set his apartment on fire and stabbed people as they ran out of the building. 5 dead, 13 injured. People are ****ed up. 

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.upi.com/amp/Top_News/World-News/2019/04/17/South-Korean-man-arrested-for-killing-five-people-fleeing-a-building-he-set-on-fire/1901555473511/

now thats the type of chit that never goes down over in the great white northern arctic tundra they call Canada.

he probably would have had better success with an AR-15.

Edited by -idyb-

What a legend. To curve it around that gentleman in an attempt to finish off her victim on the 2nd shot. A real talent. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TUF said:

What a legend. To curve it around that gentleman in an attempt to finish off her victim on the 2nd shot. A real talent. 

lol, I could do that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crangs said:

lol, I could do that

Anybody can. But only a true legend can stand there staring down your victim like

Image result for happy gilmore she shouldn't have been standing there

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TUF said:

Anybody can. But only a true legend can stand there staring down your victim like

Image result for happy gilmore she shouldn't have been standing there

Playing golf in front of a crowd is a bastard.  2 times I've done it.  2 times I've had a disaster.

1st time hit the markers on the women's tee, ended up hitting my 2nd shot 50 metres behind where I started 

2nd time hit the flag just missing a hole in one on the 18th with a small crowd around the green watching.  missed the 2 footer for my birdie, lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crangs said:

Playing golf in front of a crowd is a bastard.  2 times I've done it.  2 times I've had a disaster.

1st time hit the markers on the women's tee, ended up hitting my 2nd shot 50 metres behind where I started 

2nd time hit the flag just missing a hole in one on the 18th with a small crowd around the green watching.  missed the 2 footer for my birdie, lol

Sadly the one time I took Mrs TUF golfing I had the round of my life. On one hand, it seems like such a waste having an out of body experience p5p round with her. On the other, I retired playing with her so now she'll never how chitty of a golfer i really am. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TUF said:

wimmen

they cant even drive a golf ball

• Like 2

Pretty sure I was sitting next to a real life cuck and his broad at the Bucks game tonight. Had a strip club-esque experience. lol

Chick was giving her number out and everything. America continues to get weirder, folks.

48 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

What are you doing  there 

Im here to scatter my nans ashes in the creek in her home town, about an hour drive from Cairns where i am now. We went this morning and laid her to rest, now im wandering around town having a look

It a beautiful place but tew farking hot

15555657066306364679816326837485.jpg

20190418_150945.jpg

• Like 4