GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

7 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no both the cactuar and carbuncle materia, steel case, artbook and all the other stuff are also included witth the $79 deluxe edition.  the only difference between that and the "Im drunk and throwing money at my screen" $329 USD edition is that youre literally paying $250 for the figurine

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2019/06/11/final-fantasy-vii-release-date-collectors-edition

thats a little bit overkill if you ask me

The fuϲk? They could have at least made that apparent in the goddamn photo.  I have no interest in the figurine.  I can't even tell if that's **** that you can only get when you pre order or if people that buy it when it comes out can get the same ****.  

image.thumb.png.b4a965023af6cc456cdb64795897544a.png

image.thumb.png.e289c6f7ed178205fb782c4c2dbae96a.png

well if you have no interest in the figurine theres really no point of buying the 1st class edition unless youre hoping to scalp it on ebay or something. youre getting everything else with the deluxe edition

and even if gamestop and all the stores are somehow wrong and got mixed up carbuncle with the chocobo chick somewhere in the midst of it, then you only get carbuncle with the 1st class edition, is it really worth paying the extra $250 for a figurine you dont care about, and an extra summon that probably wont have much of a defining impact on the game or be required at all? common sense just says to forego it and go with either the base game or the deluxe edition if you want all of the extras.  that extra $250 could get you like another ps4 or a nintendo switch or some chit. or like 4 or 5 more AAA games whenever they launch. i just cant see how it would be worth even considering spending all that extra money for just a plastic toy and possibly an extra summon materia unless youre like the most hardcore fan and collector that must have everything at all related to the game at whatever cost.  

Edited by -idyb-

lol why do you care how I chose to spend my money? 

of course I'm not going to spend $330 on it if the only difference is a figuring I don't need.  I've got plenty of FF7 stuff around the house.  

i dont really care  what you spend your money on. but im just saying that $330 collectors bundle is a blatant money grab. i didnt think it would have even been an option worth even considering for anybody with half a brain

hell for piecemealing out a game into $60 segments and then waiting god knows how long before they actually finish the remaster, even before all the DLC theyre gonna add youre getting jewed pretty hard enough as it is. no need to reward these slimebags with a few hundred extra on top just for some plastic statue that probably costs like 5 dollars for some sweat shop kids in china to manufacture

this game is a pretty big money grab all on its own capitalizing on the nostalgia of fans and the hype of finally getting a remake of their favorite game. but nobody even asked for this  most people just wanted a proper remaster with touched up modern graphics. now we get some kind of spinoff of FFXV thats gonna take them at least another half a decade before they ever get around to completing it, and by the time its all done theyll expect you to spend like $300 on it anyways. itll take them 5 years in development just to get to the end of midgar. at the rate theyre going, i might have grey hair on my balls before i even get to see rocket town.

like i said before i dont feel like rewarding them for these kind of practices. ill wait until its actually finished and buy the entire complete edition for the price of a game. by the time its finished, the other parts will be on shelves for the cost of peanuts anyways because aint nobody gonna spend $60 on a game thats been on shelves for years already.  i just dont see the point of investing early. ill finish the first part and get bored, grind everybody to 99 and then wait a couple years to be able to continue with it. that just doesnt sit right with me..   yeah i waited well over a decade already. im sure i can wait another decade for them to get their chit together and complete it. 

my hype train has long since derailed ever since they announced its gonna be pieced out in segments and theres no more turn based combat

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

all i have to say is i wanted a god damn remaster. not a remake!

What do you think of the FFVIII remaster? It's the only FF game since 7 that I've never played.  I have the damn PS1 version and a strategy guide chilling, just never played.  

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Is Vikings a show worth checking out? 

A fantastic series, I watched the whole run...violent, decent power struggle and story line, hot chicks, unpredictable. Have to watch it from the beginning, don't jump in the middle.

Of course 12er will be along to tell me his full break down of script anatomy, and how he's a bigger fan than anyone else...he even bought a sword to hold while he watches the show.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Can I buy these uber games with Vert's bitcoin strategy ?....asking for a friend.

Vert has abandoned crypto apparently, which is weird because there's actually been money to make in that market the past month or so.  

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

do either of them have a sex tape? 

I'll ask Katheryn if she's willing when I see her on Friday night, I'll get back to ya bro.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Child por nography, approved by the mods!

At least we know what gets your attention Chester lol

Hey, Merry Christmas to you & yours in advance bro

YSQ02.jpg

Edited by Bwana

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

@sobercuban 2 of Vikings main characters, much hotter than Dany in my opinion.

Katheryn-Winnick.jpg

katheryn-winnick-2015-.jpg

alyssa-sutherland-squaremedium.jpg

ALYSSA-SUTHERLAND.jpg

If only given the opportunity, .. I would perform anceint rituals, evil rituals upon her naked flesh, ..... rituals forbidden by even Vikings & Visigoths -

... maybe that's a bit over-the-top, .. lets just say I would backdoor her missionary and she would thank me !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

What do you think of the FFVIII remaster? It's the only FF game since 7 that I've never played.  I have the damn PS1 version and a strategy guide chilling, just never played.  

still havent even played much of the original ff8. i still have it tucked away in a drawer somewhere  its like 4 discs or something for the ps one. i played it for a bit but it just felt a bit too dated. it was the one with the card game thing if i can recall.  i never really played much of that one.  i got it off a friend for a couple beers and never really gave it a fair shake. if i bought it back in the ps1 era i would have probably played the chit out of it tho.   but ff7 was hands down the p4p goat in that era. even tho there was twisted metal and vigilante 8 and gran turismo and tony hawk and all these other stellar games out there at the time i think i probably spent the most time with ff7. and goldeneye/perfect dark on the n64 as well.

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Child por nography, approved by the mods!

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

At least we know what gets your attention Chester lol

Hey, Merry Christmas to you & yours in advance bro

YSQ02.jpg

Good job turning that around, but what were you looking up when you found the first picture?

16 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: 8 people, people sitting and text

Almost bodied this short fat idiot over his kid kicking my chair one time. I looked back after the firs few kicks, and nobody did anything. The second time I looked back at both mom and dad and went "Are either of you in the business of controlling your child?".. Dude got loud and said some chit about turning me around if I don't turn around. I LEL'ed in that clown's face and told him I'm not getting kicked off a flight in Canada, but once we're in Chicago on the ground, I'll be asking again about that comment.

Went and found that can at the baggage claim. Stuck my face an inch from his as he was standing there with his family. Stood there just glaring at him, waiting for him to have a relapse of that stupidity on the plane. He STFU for a solid 60 seconds til I giggled at him and walked off.

• Haha 1

@-idyb-

Yeah Apparently the Carbuncle summon IS only available in the First Class Edition, they updated the description in the store.  

Did you play FFXV?  I can't remember.  Wasn't the Carbuncle summon (that you could only get by playing the Platinum Demo) just basically an overpowered "Easy Mode" summon that keeps you from dying?

yeah i finished it on ps4  but i never had a carbuncle in it.  was thinking of having another runthrough on pc some time

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah i finished it on ps4  but i never had a carbuncle in it.  was thinking of having another runthrough on pc some time

I've got 3 episodes I haven't played.  I wonder what kind of **** the Royal Edition has.  

For some reason I doubt I'll ever do another playthrough of the game.  I ground up to level 120 and killed everything to kill 

6 more vicious jungle savages arrested in the Big Papi shooting. Apparently an $8,000 bounty will only get you a hitman that will kill a gallbladder. 

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Saw that they confirmed that Tim Hague had CTE, sad.  

34, ..  yep, autopsy revealed -  family filed suit in Edmonton, .. I remember him beating Mr Jamahunas

I also remember him being verbally brutalized on this forum after his release, he was a forum member briefly

212_Tim_Hague.0.jpg

Edited by Bezerker101

21 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

Attn. Sobre 

2drtbua.png

if that walrus on the left was a good 40 years older i would totally wrap that american flag around her and bang that out for her country

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Was looking through Airbnb seen they have an experiences section now as well so thought I would give it a look baffled to discover people are literally charging between £60-£100+ for them to take photos for your Instagram. 

That's it I officially feel old lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

LMAO!  I think I posted that in the Politics thread.  

I need to see the full clip

The street fights forum on reddit is a gold mine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

it has been almost 8 hours since someone posted on the ufc side ... dead ?

There's 12 people here, and 1/3 of them have some people on ignore....slowing to a crawl :)

• Like 1