GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Mounted up and America flag to the front of the house.  Too bad the thing didn't arrive until after the 4th

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Mounted up and America flag to the front of the house.  Too bad the thing didn't arrive until after the 4th

Better late than never bro, take her down at sunset unless you have a spot light mounted on it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Im not even American but really starting to get sick of hearing from this Megan Rapinoe lol

I hope she gets bumped from the team by a transgender -

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

4th of July Special @ Walgreen's, Philadelphia

Gorillas.

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Im not even American but really starting to get sick of hearing from this Megan Rapinoe lol

You don't have to be American to be tired of hearing from entitled nobodies.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Unreal,

I guess that reparations HR40 has started....who'd have thunk ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Gorillas.

You don't have to be American to be tired of hearing from entitled nobodies.

I seen one of the players was salty about that story coming out of them getting beat by the under 16 team and she just played it off as something to the effect of “we weren’t taking the game seriously, it was just a bit of fun”. 

Schaub actually put it best “If LeBron played a game of 1 on 1 up to 20 against the best 15 year old and the kid went up 5-0 LeBron would be like oh chit he’s serious and the game would end 20-5” 

4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

taking chips and junk food. what a bunch of retards

those idiots should have made a b-line to the electronics section.   and even most of that chit at walmart isnt worth much of anything

• Like 1

oh wait that was at walgreens not walmart.   man those kids are really hurting.

they should have at least cleaned them out of birth control and condoms. just so they wont be reproducing any time sooon

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

taking chips and junk food. what a bunch of retards

those idiots should have made a b-line to the electronics section.   and even most of that chit at walmart isnt worth much of anything

my grand-pappy used to say .... "we should have picked our own cotton"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

I seen one of the players was salty about that story coming out of them getting beat by the under 16 team and she just played it off as something to the effect of “we weren’t taking the game seriously, it was just a bit of fun”. 

Schaub actually put it best “If LeBron played a game of 1 on 1 up to 20 against the best 15 year old and the kid went up 5-0 LeBron would be like oh chit he’s serious and the game would end 20-5” 

Yeah, logically you just don't allow children to beat you. Doesn't happen. Nor do you draw 87 "fans" to watch your live games in the top womens league, if you're some sort of draw.

Everything about Rapinoe is cringe. Thankfully, that obnoxious tone she's taken so often finally caught up to her. People are tired of being shamed by an entitled carpet muncher.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

66480396_2372487073039927_42685440601945

I still dont understand the motivation behind Disney making Ariel black...is this just the usual hollywood crap or more of a financial move to widen the viewing audience?  They didnt do it with any of the recent live action remakes.

I'm personally looking forward to Ryan Gosling as the black panther.

theyre pandering to SJW's.  apparently thats the trendy thing to do these days.   apparently rebooting the same old movie for the 4th time instead of trying to make something new is losing its appeal in hollywood,  so they figure if they just reboot the same movie and change the races, sexuality and genders around, it'll fly well with everybody instead of being seen as just more generic hollywood trash.

stand by for the next Friday The 13th and Halloween reboots, where freddie is a a black lesbian woman, and jason is a pangendered asian who just roams around the cabins trying to find his long lost husband.   And maybe Cinderella will get remade into a gay dude who lost his cowboy boot at the poker table. 

Edited by -idyb-

Lol people flipping out over here for a category 1. Mad house at the super market buying up 12 cases of water, buying generators to power up two lights and a fan. 

200.gif

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

No photo description available.

That chit pisses me off. I had to get help @Walmart the other day for fkn 99 cent earbuds. 

Also the wrappers on everything these days. Damn near need a sawzall to open a ice tea now. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

You'd never see that in Canada, .. well maybe in Whitehorse

definately not. licking ice cream in stores and putting it back on the shelves is just rude. we are a polite group of people who would never stoop to that level

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Lol people flipping out over here for a category 1. Mad house at the super market buying up 12 cases of water, buying generators to power up two lights and a fan. 

200.gif

yep, same in my town right now....went to grocery last night for ice cream and all water was sold out, bread sold out, canned good sold out...1 person working the checkout...I'm like what is wrong you people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

yep, same in my town right now....went to grocery last night for ice cream and all water was sold out, bread sold out, canned good sold out...1 person working the checkout...I'm like what is wrong you people.

I getting being prepared for worst case but yeah people are crazy. If it was a cat 3 i could see but it's a tropical storm or 1 at best. 

I went grocery shopping a few days ago because i knew it was gonna be crazy but i forgot a few things.  Nothing was sold out where i'm at but every place was packed & i did see people stocking up ridiculous amounts like the apocalypse is coming lol

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Finna throw hands with Barry Ernie

and Chip -

35e2a9c2_6171_4e12_b524_0a350f09598d.jpe

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Haha 1

Not that Barry.... this Barry. 

694940094001_6058354334001_6057921013001

Kinda headed straight over me i might have to pull guard. Only thing i'm a little worried about is tornados. 

• Like 4

RIP Stomp.  It was nice knowing you.

sike.  no it wasnt.  say hi to the tornados for me. hope you get hit by a flying cow that just happens to be on fire and has high voltage power lines wrapped around it.  then we can say that you died in a cow fire

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

What the **** is wrong with me?  One of my favorite bored pastimes is watching black people react to music I like.  

57 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

RIP Stomp.  It was nice knowing you.

sike.  no it wasnt.  say hi to the tornados for me. hope you get hit by a flying cow that just happens to be on fire and has high voltage power lines wrapped around it.  then we can say that you died in a cow fire

I'm a survivor. You'll probably die b4 i do...from liver failure. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Best wishes Stomp, stay low and hang on tight,,,,hopefully misses you.

39 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

not gonna happen m8. after surviving my teens and twenties, ive came to the conclusion that my liver is immortal

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

not gonna happen m8. after surviving my teens and twenties, ive came to the conclusion that I'll die from AIDS for letting GSP ride my poopchute.

Fixxdd

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Not that Barry.... this Barry. 

694940094001_6058354334001_6057921013001

Kinda headed straight over me i might have to pull guard. Only thing i'm a little worried about is tornados. 

Yeah tornadoes are always the one thing I worry about, it's extremely unlikely that a tree would hit our house and we're definitely not in a flood zone.  

looks like it's slow moving too, finna dump some rain

• Like 1