GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Wife's new gun finally came in.  Ruger LCP II, $250.

Thing is so light, gun by itself is 10.6 ounces.  

IMG_6108.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Wife's new gun finally came in.  Ruger LCP II, $250.

Thing is so light, gun by itself is 10.6 ounces.  

IMG_6108.jpg

No Gen 2 ?

• Like 1

Things I learned today:

When he mates with the queen, a male bee's diϲk gets broken off and his testicles explode killing him.  If he manages to survive the hive kicks him out haha

Nature is savage

• Like 1

66913633_10162037224290319_7708981622145

story of my day anyway. i thrown up pretty good but im ready for another 5 rounds

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

anybody recognize this girl ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGBXoDQPupMULX5rsYzKC

I know her name, but not her significance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I know her name, but not her significance. 100 times a day, It's like she lives here - Tatiana Zappardino

newday-usa-tatiana-big-one-large-1.jpg

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

god damn. that kind of chit would only happen in canada if you gave a woman the keys to the truck

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Thank you for posting that.

How surreal would that be? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

How surreal would that be? 

Beyond surreal.

Story time. One time like fifteen years ago, I was trippin my balls off in a college town like an hour away from my hometown. I had eaten an 8th of mushrooms, and three of my buddies had too. The apartment we were at was a few block walk from 7-Eleven, so we walked up there to get some OJ, Vitamin C chewables, chit like that.

I'm standing in line facing the register, and from behind the guy's head, out comes this giant black dude I went to high school with. He was like 6'8, 350 lbs. He was in the bathroom, but he may as well have been in an alternate dimension. I was ****in bug-eyed when I saw him, I felt like it was a hallucination. It is friggin packed in there, yet I'm the first thing he sees when he comes out of there, so he screams my name out. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best not to draw attention to myself, my giant pupils, and weed scented clothing. lol

Somehow I communicated enough to get him away from me, but I'm pretty sure everyone in the near vicinity knew I was on drugs by the time I left. Good times.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Beyond surreal.

Story time. One time like fifteen years ago, I was trippin my balls off in a college town like an hour away from my hometown. I had eaten an 8th of mushrooms, and three of my buddies had too. The apartment we were at was a few block walk from 7-Eleven, so we walked up there to get some OJ, Vitamin C chewables, chit like that.

I'm standing in line facing the register, and from behind the guy's head, out comes this giant black dude I went to high school with. He was like 6'8, 350 lbs. He was in the bathroom, but he may as well have been in an alternate dimension. I was ****in bug-eyed when I saw him, I felt like it was a hallucination. It is friggin packed in there, yet I'm the first thing he sees when he comes out of there, so he screams my name out. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best not to draw attention to myself, my giant pupils, and weed scented clothing. lol

Somehow I communicated enough to get him away from me, but I'm pretty sure everyone in the near vicinity knew I was on drugs by the time I left. Good times.

LMFAO!  Tripping is so fun.  

What is it about tripping that makes me crave OJ?

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

LMFAO!  Tripping is so fun.  

What is it about tripping that makes me crave OJ?

I always craved cranberry juice and Twizzlers

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Shaq will be forever goat

LMAO! That's the kinda chit that i love about humanity. Fkn barbarians i love it haha

Especially that second one @ like 14 secs in where dude grabs his friend or possibly a stranger in unbelief with an insane smile like his heads about to explode that Shaq stepped up. 

I really like how there is some aggression but it's a playful dance & everyone has a smile on their face like there is some sense of a fun animal spirit where everyone together is one organism.

• Like 1

^^ Imagine if Trump was in the moshpit surrounded by secrets service agents all on mushrooms & Elon Musk was on stage with not a flame thrower synced up to the beat. 

Lol dat $hit would have broke the universe. 

Other guys call or text their exes because they want to get them back. I'm just trying to put mine to work. lol

Hiring a maid, FTW!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I will be 32 tomorrow... damn I am getting old

happy day but im not giving you another birthday cake

Edited by -idyb-