GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

lol nice.. When was the last time you drank? Did you drink when you were doing opiates?

before last night? 4-5 days ago.  An no, alcohol came after opiates.  

• Like 1

I stopped drinking almost entirely. IDK it's just not for me anymore. I'll have a few beers here and there but that's only if i go out with friends or on a d8 or a BBQ & stuff like that. I h8 drinking alone so i only do it socially & i never get trashed when i do it. A few beers or a mixed drink or two and i'm good. 

I pretty much just smoke weed a few times a wk if that. Been a few months since i did besides the other night. 

I'd like to get some mushrooms & try out the toad that Tyson keeps talking about but IDK after trying DMT a while back i don't think i'm ready for the toad. DMT was kinda hard to come back from. Was going through some chit so I wasn't exactly stable when i tried it. The critical look at myself & death of ego was harsh AF but the hardest part was this overwhelming feel like WTF is this BS reality we live in. Whatever dimension that was is a helluva lot more interesting, insightful, loving & honest than this one. 

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Taught my girls kid how to brush his teeth today!! 

When are you going to brush yours?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, sobercuban said:

before last night? 4-5 days ago.  An no, alcohol came after opiates.  

same, .. I sleep too much when I stop drinking and hoin' - catch 23

• Like 2

Who's the schmuck that invented the paper wrapper on ice cream sandwiches ?, I'd like to kill him.

• Like 1

Back in H-town for couple nights. 

I think my mom must have been ex-c_a or a mob boss or some chit lol. 

Before she left the house she put pieces of paper in the crack of the doors like she's doing spy trade craft. Then she wanted to get in the car inside the garage instead of outside so no one would see her getting in the car and leaving. 

I thought i was paranoid but she's a trip man. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49147369

Three people have been killed and 15 injured after a gunman attacked a food festival in California.

It was the 246th mass shooting in the US this year, according to US tracking website Gun Violence Archive.

god damn. this kind of chit never happens in canada. 

if people would have strapped themselves with ak47's and grenade launchers to defend themselves against some crazy nutbag or religious freak with an ar-15 or whatever the hell he shot the place up with, this probably wouldnt have happened either. aint nobody crazy enough to try to shoot up a god damn garlic festival if the festival-goers are strapping more heat than they are.

in before vert calls for another ban on guns.

Edited by -idyb-

trying to decide how much of San Francisco I can see in a 7 hour stop over on my way to Sydney.  All things going well I reckon I can get a couple hours out of it

Edited by crangs

5 minutes ago, crangs said:

trying to decide how much of San Francisco I can see in a 2 hour stop over on my way to Sydney.  All things going well I reckon I can get a couple hours out of it

I think you'll like the Castro District breh 

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

I think you'll like the Castro District breh 

me: *looks at post from tuf, probably gayest place in SF

google: 'Gayest place in SF'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, crangs said:

me: *looks at post from tuf, probably gayest place in SF

google: 'Gayest place in SF'

Image result for gay guy laughing gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Image result for gay guy laughing gif

I would've been disappointed in the forum if that wasn't the first place posted.

SmoggyDelayedBlackfly-size_restricted.gi

• Like 1

Just now, crangs said:

I would've been disappointed in the forum if that wasn't the first place posted.

SmoggyDelayedBlackfly-size_restricted.gi

Intersection of Haight-Ashbury is a fun part of town. Golden Gate Bridge, Lumbard Street. 

Might be able to take it all in in a couple hours but I've heard it's turned into one big sanctuary city since i've been there. Confused why you were routed to San Fran on the way to Sydney. Where did you fly out of? 

Just now, TUF said:

Intersection of Haight-Ashbury is a fun part of town. Golden Gate Bridge, Lumbard Street. 

Might be able to take it all in in a couple hours but I've heard it's turned into one big sanctuary city since i've been there. Confused why you were routed to San Fran on the way to Sydney. Where did you fly out of? 

Heathrow.  The return trip via Houston is the one where I'm like wtf???.  Only flying back for a week for my sister's wedding.  My main problem is getting through security with a name that could be thought of as aloha snackbar, lol

4 minutes ago, crangs said:

Heathrow.  The return trip via Houston is the one where I'm like wtf???.  Only flying back for a week for my sister's wedding.  My main problem is getting through security with a name that could be thought of as aloha snackbar, lol

lol 

My wife's father has flown with us a couple times and looks like a radicalized American terrorist with his beard and dress and for some reason always manages to get the "random search" whenever traveling. Should reroute your connecting flight and join me and @Bubba_Sparks for a pint tomorrow. Meeting up for a drink in his travels. 

• Like 2

Just now, TUF said:

lol 

My wife's father has flown with us a couple times and looks like a radicalized American terrorist with his beard and dress and for some reason always manages to get the "random search" whenever traveling. Should reroute your connecting flight and join me and @Bubba_Sparks for a pint tomorrow. Meeting up for a drink in his travels. 

nah, not flying for a couple more weeks.

my main fear is trying to get out the airport and getting this

ea3e4546e8dce6d1d85b79ff2900c44d.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crangs said:

nah, not flying for a couple more weeks.

my main fear is trying to get out the airport and getting this

Figured you were balls deep in the PoGo update. The CoC clan has been a ghost town. May have to re-install to throw some Team Rocket hands. 

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Figured you were balls deep in the PoGo update. The CoC clan has been a ghost town. May have to re-install to throw some Team Rocket hands. 

yeah, I've been on a bit the last couple days but family stuff just keeping me busy when I'm at home.  Today has been the first chance to chill for a while so hitting when I can.   Most of my coc has been hop on, fill a few requests, hit, request and bail for most of the day.  I blame @Bubba_Sparks personally

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, crangs said:

yeah, I've been on a bit the last couple days but family stuff just keeping me busy when I'm at home.  Today has been the first chance to chill for a while so hitting when I can.   Most of my coc has been hop on, fill a few requests, hit, request and bail for most of the day.  I blame @Bubba_Sparks personally

Yea, 7 year anniversary festivities and CWL will hopefully get it off life support. Wondering if I should be concerned about this meet up with this nefarious character. TigerChamp has all but disappeared on the fora since his meet up with Robert Sparks.  

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

Yea, 7 year anniversary festivities and CWL will hopefully get it off life support. Wondering if I should be concerned about this meet up with this nefarious character. TigerChamp has all but disappeared on the fora since his meet up with Robert Sparks.  

He keeps trying to pass himself off as James or something when we all know his name is Robert. Looks like a red flag to me, m8

• Like 1

think I might just uber to the bridge, take some pics and uber back again to get that Express pass to a date with a TSA agent with a lack of geographical awareness....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crangs said:

@sobercuban if you haven't caught it already 

I got through the first 30 mins or so last night, finishing this afternoon

When Maynard is sending the tweets out and making Insta posts my wife was seeing them at work and started texting me about it.  I'm so excited for that new album

• Like 1

I love the internet

FB_IMG_1564507186082.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crangs said:

I love the internet

FB_IMG_1564507186082.jpg

i dont knoow about you but i would bang the hell outta that

11 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:
Lol making Risotto at almost 3AM

thats right. you stay in the kitchen.  know your place.

'Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,' Charlize agrees, briskly. 'Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: 'I am not a boy!'

new normal, coming soon

7 hours ago, crangs said:

trying to decide how much of San Francisco I can see in a 2 hour stop over on my way to Sydney.  All things going well I reckon I can get a couple hours out of it

Good maths. 

Pier 39 has always been a favourite of mine. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Good maths. 

Pier 39 has always been a favourite of mine. 

lol. edited

• Like 1

do warning points expire or go down after a whiile? 3456795 seems like an awful lot.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1