GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

1 hour ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

I live in between two cops lol

I respect cops, just as long as they stay far away from me lol

23 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Same but i generally don't like most cops. Most of them are so full of chit. 

Only time I've ever been arrested was when i was 20 by a cop that was my oldest brother's best friend. He lived on our street and they grew up together and got their first apartment together. I've seen them do coke together & they used to sell ecstasy at parties they threw. Then he became some big shot with street crimes division & arrest me one night for some pot just chilling at the locks ( area where tugboats come through by the river ) with two of my boyz i grew up with. Him, another cop & his brother was with him on the call and they recognized me. I asked him to let us go & they can just throw it away. He threatened us with felony if we didn't say where we got it from. We all had a little bit of weed but total It was just a little over a half ounce in the car which is just enough for distribution at that time. My lawyer ended up getting that knocked down and we got a misdemeanor and probation for 6 months. 

His excuse when he talked to my brother that night was he had a rookie with him so he had to go by the book. Pretty sure he's a lieutenant now forJefferson Parish street crimes unit. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Only time I've ever been arrested was when i was 20 by a cop that was my oldest brother's best friend. He lived on our street and they grew up together and got their first apartment together. I've seen them do coke together & they used to sell ecstasy at parties they threw. Then he became some big shot with street crimes division & arrest me one night for some pot just chilling at the locks ( area where tugboats come through by the river ) with two of my boyz i grew up with. Him, another cop & his brother was with him on the call and they recognized me. I asked him to let us go & they can just throw it away. He threatened us with felony if we didn't say where we got it from. We all had a little bit of weed but total It was just a little over a half ounce in the car which is just enough for distribution at that time. My lawyer ended up getting that knocked down and we got a misdemeanor and probation for 6 months. 

His excuse when he talked to my brother that night was he had a rookie with him so he had to go by the book. Pretty sure he's a lieutenant now forJefferson Parish street crimes unit. 

what was the prison food like?

22 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

what was the prison food like?

Don't know i was in a holding cell for 2 hrs then got bailed out. 

50 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I worked as a private contractor(electronics and speed radar calibration/repair)for the State Police for about 10 years, most of them are regular guys....but many choose the power trip just to intimidate people for no reason, it's never worked on me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

I worked as a private contractor(electronics and speed radar calibration/repair)for the State Police for about 10 years, most of them are regular guys....but many choose the power trip just to intimidate people for no reason, it's never worked on me.

Yeah power trips is what I've seen from quite a few cops especially when i was younger. You gotta earn my respect. Attitude like i could force or threat of force you to do what i say makes me like....you really have no idea how bigly i could fk you up if i wanted to lol.

I'm VERY anti-authority, anti-bully so that crap rubs me the wrong way and i'm not the least bit afraid of people that try to push their weight around. Has the opposite effect on me and i look at people like that as scared & weak AF. 

I'm too smart to be combative or even hostile with cops but when i encounter that kinda respect me or else thing i just keep my death stare stronK with a bored looking sarcastic frog face like this is what my taxes are paying for?  Really? Grow the fk up, i don't owe you $hit & u wasting u time & my time so move along because i ain't the trash you're looking for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TUF said:

Mario got some stones -

.... a Holywood guy doing The Candace Owens Show - bravo Mario

Edited by Bezerker101

12 hours ago, -idyb- said:

do warning points expire or go down after a whiile? 3456795 seems like an awful lot.

looks like you're stuck with them, I just deleted the warning associated with it thinking that would make it go, it didn't

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

looks like you're stuck with them, I just deleted the warning associated with it thinking that would make it go, it didn't

I have 3,456,794 warning points, and proud of every one of them....they stay forever, so I assume idyb was referring to me,,,,hoping I get bant :)

Edited by Bwana

6 hours ago, Bwana said:

I've literally had them come to my door and ask me why I'm still awake at weird hours of the night. Like.... Sir you are not in uniform and it is none of your business how much "coffee" I'm drinking at 3:35 AM.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

I've literally had them come to my door and ask me why I'm still awake at weird hours of the night. Like.... Sir you are not in uniform and it is none of your business how much "coffee" I'm drinking at 3:35 AM.

Were you making noise? If not that's is fkn crazy. 

I would have told him to get lost. What are you the past bed time curfew police lol

Edited by StompGrind

Yo dudes anyone of you well travelled folk got suggestions of things to do in Budapest?

Got today planned out and some provisional ideas for tomorrow but open to suggestions.

On a side note, just been to Paris, WTF is up with that place being SO expensive. One place tried to sell me a can of coke for 9 euros lmao. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Yo dudes anyone of you well travelled folk got suggestions of things to do in Budapest?

Got today planned out and some provisional ideas for tomorrow but open to suggestions.

On a side note, just been to Paris, WTF is up with that place being SO expensive. One place tried to sell me a can of coke for 9 euros lmao. 

-watch the Anthony Bourdain Budapest episode

Man what a crazy day. Mom's last appointment today for this trip was earlier today with her heart doctor and they basically told her the damage she had from a previous mystery heart attack that damaged the lower portion her heart and she kind of grew her own by-pass they can't really do anything about it, no stints or anything etc. so she's just gonna have to live with it and watch her cholesterol so she's all depressed about that. Yesterday she gave me all this grief about how she feels like a hostage with all her health issues & with her eyes requiring  surgery she can't drive right now and pretty much lost her independence. Every trip over there feels like this could be it & stresses me out and when i hear chit like that it makes me feel really unappreciated when i'm doing as much as a can & there is nothing more i can do.

So i have all that on my mind but i need to focus getting us out of H-town safe then as we left h-town i'm on about three hrs sleep, congested traffic, idiot drivers everywhere & right after i leave the city i'm cruising the speed limit and i switch lanes to pass this rig ahead and speed up to 70-75 to go around and this car carrier rig in front switches lanes quickly no blinker & shoots out at a rock the size of my head at my windshield and nearly broke it. It left a large circle crack and left me worrying it was gonna migrate & get worse the whole way home. Meanwhile my mom is freaking out and arguing with me to pull over while i'm trying to focus. Told her it's fine and i'm not stopping i'll just drive a little slower in case it gets worse i'll pull over. Eventually i stopped when i got to Lake Charles made a call for someone to come replace it because she was driving me nuts about fixing it b4 we got back. On top of that my phone wasn't plugged into the jack properly and my battery ran out right after i got to Lake Charles. I was about ready to call Trump & tell him to book me a flight & i'll gear up as a one man army off to Syria to kill some terrorist scum & just wipe out a whole village no mercy just to let some steam out. Scorched earth MF'er. Really awful day. 

I did get some really good news when i got back home & checked my messages though so that kinda relieved the chain of cluster fks.  Feel a lot better now back home & getting that good news after that roller coaster mood swing galore. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

Somebody made a simulation of the Area 51 raid next month. Did not disappoint. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

@StompGrind....typical power trip

Kinda yeah. That was what pissed me off the most about that situation today. I give her a pass on the other stuff because she's been through a lot and i know how she feels with the independence thing and not wanting to have to count on anyone but don't distract me with lol wimmen feels when i nearly had a rock just go through my face. I need to be cool after that because i know how dangerous driving is. You lose focus just once and that 's all it takes to end up road kill.

When that rock flew out it came so fast and was huge so i spotted it coming and was able to direct it towards the center of the dash but time kinda slowed in that moment and for like a split second i almost smiled inside like welp if i'm gonna go a rock through the face would be fitting lol. I have the opposite response than most people in dangerous situations. I just kinda surrender and brush it off & that's exactly what allows me to keep calm and remain hyper focused. 

I h8 driving though & i can't stand someone distracting me when things are sketchy. It's like enough, fk your feels at this moment i'm trying to avoid death here so please just STFU & let me stay focused on keeping us alive today. We can die later is that ok? lol

Here's the damage. Didn't shatter & doesn't look that bad but it had enough impact it made a perfect circle almost all the way around on the outer layer and almost 3/4 circle on the inner layer. 

48434749682_64bcac1fd6_o.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Tour round the old town north of the river. Can't remember if it's Buda, or Pest. Boat trips on the Danube are also awesome, especially if combined with a nice meal. 

Lol, Paris is an absolute rip off. I took great pleasure in being sneered at for being tight by a French waiter near the Eiffel tower when I ordered one pancake between two plus tap waters. 

If anyone works at FedEx I'll like to give my condolences, for being the dumbest bunch of  a s s h o l e  c o c k s u c k e r s to ever to work in the industry. If you haven't gotten a raise recently, your stupid fukn **** doesn't deserve one...I hope you dog is eaten by a pack of coyotes, and you piss blood tomorrow morning.

Fedex-package2.png

Edited by Bwana

22 minutes ago, Enigma_Machine said:

lmao she's the one on a power trip, probably used to talking down to her grandkids. 

I was thinking the same thing but i will fully admit that cop went tew far. He didn't have to arrest her, or taze her of any of that chit. It's not like she was a real threat and i doubt she even did anything to deserve arrest other than be a little mouthy. 

That was total pea brain cop respect muh laws kicking in like ok you not gonna do what a i tell you right this second exactly how i tell you to then i'll show you. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TUF said:

Somebody made a simulation of the Area 51 raid next month. Did not disappoint. 

That's how the southern border should look !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/31/2019 at 3:48 PM, TUF said:

My almost 3 yr old just told me she is a boy...made the doc appt to start transitioning later this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

My almost 3 yr old just told me she is a boy...made the doc appt to start transitioning later this year.

Wow that is really interesting... good for her!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Wow that is really interesting... good for her!

*HIM, YOU INSENSITIVE ****. *HIM

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I hope his three year old stays out of this thread. Might end up offing themselves over such bullying. 

It's right up there with losing your phone. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

i wasnt trying to be mean at all

Get your pronouns together, for ****s sake. Jesus..

We're all totally kidding, bro. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Get your pronouns together, for ****s sake. Jesus..

We're all totally kidding, bro. lol

lol I figured