GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

wife works for Google/ Cebu, they have co-ed bathrooms there which I never knew

until she asked me why guys shake their weenies after they pee -

* I asked her what her 1st guess would be .

her answer >- "cause it feels good"

my response > "close enuff"

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

was your wife ever homeless?

a wee little bit of them northern lights shown up just now. not quite as thrilling as its been in the past but its something. its kinda rare to see them this far south in bc but it still happens

67794005_10158362908174368_7292902713975

68578234_10158362964629368_4802929440260

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

9 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

was your wife ever homeless?

What ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First of two nights in rome today.

Got an upgraded room which is sick and was totally unexpected. Then an American couple stopped us and asked us for directions, literally pointed them around the corner and he stuck 20 euros in my hand saying thanks get a drink on us :S.

Two WTF moments but very happy and gonna head out in an hour for that drink(s) 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

First of two nights in rome today.

Got an upgraded room which is sick and was totally unexpected. Then an American couple stopped us and asked us for directions, literally pointed them around the corner and he stuck 20 euros in my hand saying thanks get a drink on us :S.

Two WTF moments but very happy and gonna head out in an hour for that drink(s) 

Top tip for you mate...Vatican is well worth a look. They have some incredible stuff in there. I highly recommend a tour though; otherwise you'll queue forever and have no idea what you're looking at. I was in a group with about 40 folk; 5 of us took a tour and loved it. The other 35 diligently queued and had a pretty miserable time. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Top tip for you mate...Vatican is well worth a look. They have some incredible stuff in there. I highly recommend a tour though; otherwise you'll queue forever and have no idea what you're looking at. I was in a group with about 40 folk; 5 of us took a tour and loved it. The other 35 diligently queued and had a pretty miserable time. 

Enjoy!

Lol, so adding to my extremely lucky day, we headed straight for the Vatican and managed to get in in 40 minutes without a tour, which we thought was extremely lucky!

Would've loved a tour round but as it's last stop on our trip we didn't want to push budget that far, as we have a tour of the coliseum/Roman forum tomorrow already booked :). 

Was a loooong 40 minutes in the sun though to be fair lol. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TUF said:

Yeah that one was satisfying, I love the way he can immediately tell he ****ed up when homeboy started prying the doors apart.  Sucks that the other dude probably caught a charge or something.  

Those GNP shots were nastier than the ones Robbie Lawler dribbled Askren's head off the campus with.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah that one was satisfying, I love the way he can immediately tell he ****ed up when homeboy started prying the doors apart.  Sucks that the other dude probably caught a charge or something.  

Those GNP shots were nastier than the ones Robbie Lawler dribbled Askren's head off the campus with.  

Yea not sure. Getting spit on counts as assault so maybe the judge would show him mercy. 

That can deserved to die if he got any saliva on those Jordans.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Does fasting raise your energy level? 

Complicated question. Depends on what kinda fasting you do, how your body reacts/adapts, what your activity lvls are including mental activity not just physical.

I do intermittent in that i don't normally eat in the morning & sometimes skip lunch & there isn't much difference in my energy lvls but i can tell you this. I lost fat and kept it off and my stomach, organs & joints feel way better since i started doing it and i don't get that lethargic feel hardly ever anymore and i also find i'm less prone to being moody/mean & or simply just get over $hit faster. Been doing intermittent fast for over a yr now and i feel way better as opposed to how i felt/ate before which was pretty much morning/noon/night meals and eat whatever i want just not a lot. I do cheat on my fast hrs sometimes but it's usually just a small snack in the morning like a teasspoon of coconut oil/peanutbutter, a salad, some fruit , an egg or some nuts  but i always do a very small portion. Just something to tide me over. You can do coffee or b12 supplements also if you do feel a dip. 

If you try it experiment with it a couple days a week you'll likely feel a dip at first then go from there to let your body adapt gradually & find your own personal sweet spot. Don't know if you exercise anymore but i'd do that at least 2-3 times a week for at least 20 min to half an hr at light to moderate intensity. 

Bottom line is this. Intermittent fasting+regular exercise+mostly clean portion controlled diet=metabolism will function way more efficiently & your body/gut/mind will feel better period. 

• Thanks 1

so today was the big update day for Windows 10 they've been spammin;  - took about an hour,  Immediately after the DL was complete,

the malware ransom emails start coming threatening me - I sent them a pic of my AH -

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Complicated question. Depends on what kinda fasting you do, how your body reacts/adapts, what your activity lvls are including mental activity not just physical.

I do intermittent in that i don't normally eat in the morning & sometimes skip lunch & there isn't much difference in my energy lvls but i can tell you this. I lost fat and kept it off and my stomach, organs & joints feel way better since i started doing it and i don't get that lethargic feel hardly ever anymore and i also find i'm less prone to being moody/mean & or simply just get over $hit faster. Been doing intermittent fast for over a yr now and i feel way better as opposed to how i felt/ate before which was pretty much morning/noon/night meals and eat whatever i want just not a lot. I do cheat on my fast hrs sometimes but it's usually just a small snack in the morning like a teasspoon of coconut oil/peanutbutter, a salad, some fruit , an egg or some nuts  but i always do a very small portion. Just something to tide me over. You can do coffee or b12 supplements also if you do feel a dip. 

If you try it experiment with it a couple days a week you'll likely feel a dip at first then go from there to let your body adapt gradually & find your own personal sweet spot. Don't know if you exercise anymore but i'd do that at least 2-3 times a week for at least 20 min to half an hr at light to moderate intensity. 

Bottom line is this. Intermittent fasting+regular exercise+mostly clean portion controlled diet=metabolism will function way more efficiently & your body/gut/mind will feel better period. 

Yeah i've been fasting the past couple of days, I feel amazing.  6 pounds fell off like that.  My body feels less inflamed, etc.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Yeah i've been fasting the past couple of days, I feel amazing.  6 pounds fell off like that.  My body feels less inflamed, etc.

Has your wife ever been homeless ?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I have :)

At least we got that pertinent information out of the way :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

so today was the big update day for Windows 10 they've been spammin;  - took about an hour,  Immediately after the DL was complete,

the malware ransom emails start coming threatening me - I sent them a pic of my AH -

LMAO! Never happened to me b4 but AH or D!ck pics with a caption that says "suck it" or "kiss my @ss" is a fitting reply. 

• Like 2

-been doin' that for years.---- in mail-order instances > example - they sent me a PS5 that was DOA - i sit it on the fence and empty a 30rd clip into the package, ...

then I return to sender w/ a note that says "defective" and the aforementioned pic .

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Three times in a row, she didn't even check on the fourth she just got lucky🤣

Wife sent me that yesterday and said "this is how my monday is going".  She's hilariously clumsy, I could see her doing this, probably not 3-4 times in row but once for sure

• Like 1

Just read an online survey that asked what is something that people are most afraid of and one of the top answers was the Toy Box Serial Killer.... Pft how bad can he be. *googles Toy Box Serial Killer* Ok, that's pretty bad. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TUF said:

Just read an online survey that asked what is something that people are most afraid of and one of the top answers was the Toy Box Serial Killer.... Pft how bad can he be. *googles Toy Box Serial Killer* Ok, that's pretty bad. 

I thought he was dead - I'm most afraid of STD'S

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I thought he was dead - I'm most afraid of STD'S

He is. Dood was just coont. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I already have ESPN+ so a little extra for Hulu and Disney+ is decent. 

We already pay $11 for Hulu and I expected Disney+ to match Netflix but $13 for everything after we cut the chord and cutting Netflix will be 'uge. 

The mouse will rule us all

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Pokemon got the **** out of there. lol

i lol'd at everybody else running and the old lady in pink just laid back like

Image result for i guess i'll just die template

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.f48cb05f55889a696ba39f3febc4140a.png

wouldn't happen in Can..

...oh

.. nvm

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, crangs said:

wouldn't happen in Can..

...oh

.. nvm

not sure what happened, just breaking - but it looks like they've avoided life in prison .................. bastards

• Haha 1

On 8/6/2019 at 11:12 AM, TUF said:

seems like a pretty chill dude.

That feeling when your running low on weed and you remember you have like 8 edibles in the freezer.  

giphy.gif

• Like 2