GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

3 hours ago, TUF said:

sorry about that guys. i was obviously in another drunken stupor

i have no idea how the hell i made it all the way to virginia, but i'm out on bail and now im home.  must have been a wild night.

Edited by -idyb-

im deeply sorry you guys but today is the first day all week that i dont have any awesome new GSP news to inform you of.  

i sincerely apologize, but with any luck maybe he'll post a picture of what he's eating on his instagram page or something.  i'll keep you all updated.

Edited by -idyb-

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im deeply sorry you guys but today is the first day all week that i dont have any awesome new GSP news to inform you of.  

i sincerely apologize, but with any luck maybe he'll post a picture of what he's eating on his instagram page or something.  i'll keep you all updated.

got yur 6,

image.png.800182ae487c9314128d4c8411fdfe09.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

fine ill do it myself

consider it done.  this oughtta be a thread of the year contender

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

He's one of those guys who latches onto something and regurgitates it until everyone is sick of hearing it.

I am just catching on now... I haven't seen that move yet.. someone deleting a post of theirs then someone else copies it and posting it after the fact.... The guy doesn't like me and the only reason why I think is because I am a big fan of Bellator... I mean thats the only thing I cant think of... I don't really help the situation by always bringing up his hate for BellaGOAT... I don't know I am just a fan of MMA I don't care what promotion it is I am probably going to watch it.. I also think it would be amazing and hilarious if BellaGOAT started out selling the UFC

4 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

I am just catching on now... I haven't seen that move yet.. someone deleting a post of theirs then someone else copies it and posting it after the fact.... The guy doesn't like me and the only reason why I think is because I am a big fan of Bellator... I mean thats the only thing I cant think of... I don't really help the situation by always bringing up his hate for BellaGOAT... I don't know I am just a fan of MMA I don't care what promotion it is I am probably going to watch it.. I also think it would be amazing and hilarious if BellaGOAT started out selling the UFC

It has less to do with Bellator and more to do with his strange ongoing e-beefs in his head. He just dislikes you for some reason, so he'll find any reason to pile on when the other gumps try it. It's very similar behavior to the dead geezer who did nothing but take veiled swipes at people he wouldn't have the sack to even approach with hostility in public.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't need a team, I've called you a d0ucher many times without caring what any of these other nerds think.

Don't seem to recall you going at Freddie without help though. lol

Edited by broke_fl0w
  • Like 1

It's not just you. A lot of you come off as cowards on here. I noticed a few of you wanted to pile on Freddie for the Tinder comment. Nothing said to me for the exact same thing though. Ironic.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

It's not just you. A lot of you come off as cowards on here. I noticed a few of you wanted to pile on Freddie for the Tinder comment. Nothing said to me for the exact same thing though. Ironic.

I'm hoping this isn't aimed at me bro lol. I instantly apologised to him when I realised:

A - I was being a ****

B - I was projecting life issues to the forum which isn't cool lol.

Then of course left you alone cause didn't care and you're one of the only people on here that's actually shown me genuine kindness in a time of need. 

I can call you a prick then apologise quickly if it would keep face though? ;). 

Much love bud. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

you're more accepting and almost proud of being a twat.  it wouldve been unproductive, lol

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

What exactly is ironic? Are you suggesting that the fora is scared to say the same insults to you as they do to somebody else because years of calling you out for your foglet behavior and you being the forums biggest punching bag say otherwise.

Nobody was picking on Freddie. If TC found love on Tinder then obviously it works for some people and NoCakes is too nice to call out somebody for mocking TC. 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

What exactly is ironic? Are you suggesting that the fora is scared to say the same insults to you as they do to somebody else because years of calling you out for your foglet behavior and you being the forums biggest punching bag say otherwise.

You waited til two other people chimed in! LOLOL.. Typical TheUltimateF*ggot behavior, and exactly what I was calling you on. Well done.

2 hours ago, crangs said:

you're more accepting and almost proud of being a twat.  it wouldve been unproductive, lol

Damn right. And I don't give a **** what any of you think either.

2 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

I'm hoping this isn't aimed at me bro lol. I instantly apologised to him when I realised:

A - I was being a ****

B - I was projecting life issues to the forum which isn't cool lol.

Then of course left you alone cause didn't care and you're one of the only people on here that's actually shown me genuine kindness in a time of need. 

I can call you a prick then apologise quickly if it would keep face though? ;). 

Much love bud. 

You were the original who stepped up and said it. I respect that. Say whatever the hell you want to Freddie or whoever else... but be first. Don't wait til eight other people come at him and are liking posts and chit to prove their points. That comes across as some TUF/CB/e-f*ggot behavior. Some e-bullying of a dude who genuinely gives a chit what you all think. 

And I respect that you erased the original post. Do whatever you want, man.

Edited by broke_fl0w
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

You waited til two other people chimed in! LOLOL.. Typical TheUltimateF*ggot behavior, and exactly what I was calling you on. Well done.

Damn right. And I don't give a **** what any of you think either.

You were the original who stepped up and said it. I respect that. Say whatever the hell you want to Freddie or whoever else... but be first. Don't wait til eight other people come at him and are liking posts and chit to prove their points. That comes across as some TUF/CB/e-f*ggot behavior. Some e-bullying of a dude who genuinely gives a chit what you all think. 

And I respect that you erased the original post. Do whatever you want, man.

lol the only irony in this whole exchange is the fact that you're trying to take the high road about "being first" and "piling on" when you literally just did the same thing when you repeated Freddie's Tinder comment. The difference is I reposted a comment that was deleted that Freddie needed to hear for being a d***, and you just reposted a comment because you are a d***. 

I haven't posted anything about Freddie or Bellator in months until Freddie started rambling about me and Bellator in multiple threads after I went to bed. That is the definition of coward behavior and any thoughts I have about Freddie have nothing to do with Bellator. I've quite enjoyed my recent conversations with him on comics and such.

Meanwhile you're talking chit about a 70 year old poster who is perma banned - not cowardly at all - and to me, the person who PM'd you last time he was in Chicago to see if you wanted to meet up so how long are you going to continue this Charlie Zelenoff act? 

8 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol the only irony in this whole exchange is the fact that you're trying to take the high road about "being first" and "piling on" when you literally just did the same thing when you repeated Freddie's Tinder comment. The difference is I reposted a comment that was deleted that Freddie needed to hear for being a d***, and you just reposted a comment because you are a d***. 

I haven't posted anything about Freddie or Bellator in months until Freddie started rambling about me and Bellator in multiple threads after I went to bed. That is the definition of coward behavior and any thoughts I have about Freddie have nothing to do with Bellator. I've quite enjoyed my recent conversations with him on comics and such.

Meanwhile you're talking chit about a 70 year old poster who is perma banned - not cowardly at all - and to me, the person who PM'd you last time he was in Chicago to see if you wanted to meet up so how long are you going to continue this Charlie Zelenoff act? 

You have never PM'ed me. You asked about the awful waste of money card in Chicago on the forum, and I had been posting about how ****ing terrible that card was in every thread with a fight regarding that card. I definitely announced that I was going to the Fedor card, which was well worth the money, and the most recent Bellator card. 

I posted one comment regarding the geezer just now, and I've also PM'ed him personally to call him out on that same routine. The exact same thing you and your cowardly friends always do.

Next time there's a Chicago card, show up. I'll attend some trash just so we can get a funny video of you acting differently in front of me.

• Like 1

Actually, I just remembered you paid top dollar for CM Punk tickets. That's right. That wasn't the midget card. That was the card they added Overeem and the most watchable fights a month after tickets went on sale. lol

You really thought I was going to that? And if you wanted to hang out or some chit, why didn't you ask that?

• Like 1

Sorry to interrupt lads.

Is there a book thread? I'm sure there's other geeks like me on here that get through a book every other week and would like to discuss books and suggest others. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

You have never PM'ed me. You asked about the awful waste of money card in Chicago on the forum, and I had been posting about how ****ing terrible that card was in every thread with a fight regarding that card. I definitely announced that I was going to the Fedor card, which was well worth the money, and the most recent Bellator card. 

I posted one comment regarding the geezer just now, and I've also PM'ed him personally to call him out on that same routine. The exact same thing you and your cowardly friends always do.

Next time there's a Chicago card, show up. I'll attend some trash just so we can get a funny video of you acting differently in front of me.

Will just post this from happier times and leave it. I have been willing to put aside whatever weird internet beef you have multiple times and it always reverts back to this salty ex girlfriend act. No need. 

qSEvMmt.png

5 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Sorry to interrupt lads.

Is there a book thread? I'm sure there's other geeks like me on here that get through a book every other week and would like to discuss books and suggest others. 

@12er tried to usher this in if I remember correctly but the fora wasn't ready for it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

@12er tried to usher this in if I remember correctly but the fora wasn't ready for it

I'm sure if a forum legend like myself starts a new one it will be HUGE.

Nobody wants to talk books with a random star wars fan. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

Will just post this from happier times and leave it. I have been willing to put aside whatever weird internet beef you have multiple times and it always reverts back to this salty ex girlfriend act. No need. 

qSEvMmt.png

Okay, you're right. I didn't remember the PM, but I definitely remember why I didn't attend. It's 110% not because you scared me off or something. lol.. That was the card they put tickets on sale with a rematch of a fight I attended the first time, Holly Holm, and CM Punk. Then when their $400 floor and lower bowl tickets didn't sell, they added Overeem and Bektic and a bunch of mildly entertaining fights, but there weren't any tickets worth the money left.

I definitely don't have any sort of salty exgirlfriend routine. You do not matter, bro. I met up with Sober and hung out with him. I like the guy. And originally, I had the same beef with him that I had with you. Clearly, I got over it, right? So explain that.

• Like 1

Some woman i semi know & was friendly with in the past just gave me her number @ subway. She kept calling me love & babe then when i left she said have a blessed day & i almost threw up. 

Maybe it's not that tender love but should i call her? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

Some woman i semi know & was friendly with in the past just gave me her number @ subway. She kept calling me love & babe then when i left she said have a blessed day & i almost threw up. 

Maybe it's not that tender love but should i call her? 

No. She has poor taste in fast food.

If you find one at Chick Fil-A, she's a keeper.

• Like 5

lol no. If you're concern is that she was being overly nice cause of her religious values, avoid Chick Fil-A at all cost. Go to a nice hate based restaurant like Papa Johns. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

No. She has poor taste in fast food.

If you find one at Chick Fil-A, she's a keeper.

Small town i live in so there is no chick fil-a in my area. I have to drive 30+ min  to the nearest one. Also that chit is over rated & yeah i said it. I'm also pretty sick of it from eating there almost every day when i stayed in H-town for 6 fkn weeks straight. If i never eat there again i'm good. 

7 minutes ago, TUF said:

lol no. If you're concern is that she was being overly nice cause of her religious values, avoid Chick Fil-A at all cost. Go to a nice hate based restaurant like Papa Johns. 

I actually just h8 that "Have a blessed day" saying. Everyone around here says it and it makes me cringe everytime. I'd d8 someone religious but not if it's their whole world & they try to push it on me. I have no issue with someone having beliefs just don't push them on me and we're good. 

She's a sweet girl though. She's always been nice to me but not overly prying like other people i semi know around town who always try to get all up in your damn business. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I also vote no. 

She's probably given you a false number anyway. Save yourself the humiliation. 

She gave me her number i didn't ask for it but lol i've actually done that twice b4 when i wasn't interested & another time as a prank when i knew i'd see them again but i really was interested.

Never had it happen to me yet but i guess i'm due for it lol. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Small town i live in so there is no chick fil-a in my area. I have to drive 30+ min  to the nearest one. Also that chit is over rated & yeah i said it. I'm also pretty sick of it from eating there almost every day when i stayed in H-town for 6 fkn weeks straight. If i never eat there again i'm good. 

I actually just h8 that "Have a blessed day" saying. Everyone around here says it and it makes me cringe everytime. I'd d8 someone religious but not if it's their whole world & they try to push it on me. I have no issue with someone having beliefs just don't push them on me and we're good. 

She's a sweet girl though. She's always been nice to me but not overly prying like other people i semi know around town who always try to get all up in your damn business. 

If it's a common phrase, it could just be something she learned when she was young and continues to say. 

A lot of people around here say bless you when someone sneezes and I know many that haven't been to a church in years. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

If it's a common phrase, it could just be something she learned when she was young and continues to say. 

A lot of people around here say bless you when someone sneezes and I know many that haven't been to a church in years. 

TBH it's kind of a black saying. White people say it too but it's mostly a black thing & she is a redbone or as we say creole. Although they often are it doesn't necessarily mean they're religious but like you said it's just something they learned & grew up saying. 

I've heard it in NOLA sometimes before but over here i hear it almost every day. 

Fooking media have folks in a frenzy over Hurricane Dorian.  Even though it'll probably go North of us, folks are already jacked up.  Went to 4 different gas stations, trying to get  gas into my car.  First three were tapped out, and the fourth had premium only @ .50 a gallon more than regular.  And of course, people are jockeying their vehicles like they've breaking from the gate at Rudioso Downs.  2 hours ago the Po!ice's media section reported officers had to be sent to mediate between upset consumers at the gas pumps of the local Costco.  Smh.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Probably a bunch of Max Holloway fans.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

Fooking media have folks in a frenzy over Hurricane Dorian.  Even though it'll probably go North of us, folks are already jacked up.  Went to 4 different gas stations, trying to get  gas into my car.  First three were tapped out, and the fourth had premium only @ .50 a gallon more than regular.  And of course, people are jockeying their vehicles like they've breaking from the gate at Rudioso Downs.  2 hours ago the Po!ice's media section reported officers had to be sent to meditate between upset consumers at the gas pumps of the local Costco.  Smh.

I feel you on that. That last tropical storm that passed through LA the super markets were a madhouse. Lol @ people buying like 6 cases of water, batteries and all kinds of supplies for a fkn tropical storm. 

That said i'll probably go shopping later today which i was gonna do Sat anyway but i better do it now in case the panic circus happens in the next few days. 

That storm looks like it could be a bad one though. Goodluck m8

8 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Also D/ouche is picked up by the swear filter lmao. 

what the fuck is a swear filter?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pjbear05 said:

Fooking media have folks in a frenzy over Hurricane Dorian.  Even though it'll probably go North of us, folks are already jacked up.  Went to 4 different gas stations, trying to get  gas into my car.  First three were tapped out, and the fourth had premium only @ .50 a gallon more than regular.  And of course, people are jockeying their vehicles like they've breaking from the gate at Rudioso Downs.  2 hours ago the Po!ice's media section reported officers had to be sent to mediate between upset consumers at the gas pumps of the local Costco.  Smh.

When people realized that they were using decade old photos to cause a panic about the Amazon forest fires they needed to find something else to draw in viewers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol not saying 'bless you' when somebody sneezes is practically an arrestable offence in England. 

• Haha 1