GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

why did roseys thread get deleted? is it because we turned it into a thread about nothing/hot chicks/grannies  or because this forum doesnt need celebrities?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Why did roseys thread get deleted? is it because we turned it into a thread about nothing/hot chicks/grannies  or because this forum doesnt need celebrities?

We all knew it would be deleted 10 minutes after it was posted, ..  that's the epitome of something that would never happen in Canada, well, ....

maybe in Watson Lake, but nowhere else !

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

why did roseys thread get deleted? is it because we turned it into a thread about nothing/hot chicks/grannies  or because this forum doesnt need celebrities?

I was hoping that alt would bring the lulz but I left with disappointment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I was hoping that alt would bring the lulz but I left with disappointment. 

alright fellas. since the juice doesnt want to play ball its time to play our favorite game of Guess The Alt.

for my uneducated guess im just going to have to guess cromwell, just to scratch a couple dozen accounts off the list. but if i had to take a gander on whos alt that was that would make me have to stop for a minute and use my brain to think and i dont wanna do that when im a couple beers and a bunch of shots deep already. better not be a cole alt lol

Edited by -idyb-

31 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright fellas. since the juice doesnt want to play ball its time to play our favorite game of Guess The Alt.

for my uneducated guess im just going to have to guess cromwell, just to scratch a couple dozen accounts off the list. but if i had to take a gander on whos alt that was that would make me have to stop for a minute and use my brain to think and i dont wanna do that when im a couple beers and a bunch of shots deep already. better not be a cole alt lol

I was thinking BEG but I think she would be more creative with her posts. 

Probably Brian

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I was thinking BEG but I think she would be more creative with her posts. 

Probably Brian

nahh his tits are bigger

Edited by -idyb-

36 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

next thing u know he'll be giving her a dirty sanchez

you know she's taking the D in all places, in all places

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Twatter is where you go to express your SJW viewpoints. It's like college for idiots.

Image result for donald trump tweeting

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Twatter is where you go to express your SJW viewpoints. It's like college for idiots.

It's the absolute worst form of social media IMO, although Instagram plays a bigger part in turning people into mindless screen - staring zombies. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's the absolute worst form of social media IMO, although Instagram plays a bigger part in turning people into mindless screen - staring zombies. 

twitter has some f*cking gems. some of the interactions i find on there are the only thing that gets me through the day 

Just now, -idyb- said:

starvation would be my guess.  but who knows. story could be fake

https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-a-pastor-die-after-30-days-of-fasting-to-beat-jesus-record/

I was thinking car accident, rabid moose, alzheimers, or STD

* unnecessary starvation would be basically suicide > the only unforgivable sin for Christians = HELL !

if i was stuck on a remote and desolated island with nothing but horny playboy models surrounding me and i was the only guy on an island, but all there was to eat was a lifetime supply of vegan food,  unless i resorted to cannabalism, i would surely die of starvation.

actually no. i'd probably end up drowning or getting eaten by a shark with friggen laser beams while in the process of trying to swim to land and find some real food.

Edited by -idyb-

Not sure how well the Dutch are represented on the fora but for anybody living in the Netherlands or that can spoof the VPN, Disney+ just launched there 2 months earlier than the states. It's free to anybody at the moment. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

so a couple weeks i got completely drunk blacked out and ditched all my chit up the mountains. i guess i must have stumbled off and just left my backpack and my bike just laying there on the trail. by the time i came back to reality i was quite a distance away from the last place i remember having it and all i had on me was my cellphone and keys. tried to turn around and walk all the way back but it was too far and i had no water and was just too exhausted to go any farther. i had to call my boss and get him to pick me up and drive me back into town lol

ended up losing a bike, my gloves, shades and bike tools, wallet with my id, an extra phone and ipod, a pretty decent backpack and a bunch of random stuff. never thought i'd see it again, but the cops just called me this morning and someone ended up turning everything in.

this is the 3rd time ive lost my chit out there in a drunken stupor.  but leaving my wallet in there is a lifesaver so when someone finds it and turns it in, they know who i am and how to find me.    but yeah thats good news im gonna go and pick it up from the cop shop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

so a couple weeks i got completely drunk blacked out and ditched all my chit up the mountains. i guess i must have stumbled off and just left my backpack and my bike just laying there on the trail. by the time i came back to reality i was quite a distance away from the last place i remember having it and all i had on me was my cellphone and keys. tried to turn around and walk all the way back but it was too far and i had no water and was just too exhausted to go any farther. i had to call my boss and get him to pick me up and drive me back into town lol

ended up losing a bike, my gloves, shades and bike tools, wallet with my id, an extra phone and ipod, a pretty decent backpack and a bunch of random stuff. never thought i'd see it again, but the cops just called me this morning and someone ended up turning everything in.

this is the 3rd time ive lost my chit out there in a drunken stupor.  but leaving my wallet in there is a lifesaver so when someone finds it and turns it in, they know who i am and how to find me.    but yeah thats good news im gonna go and pick it up from the cop shop.

did they know it was yours because of a GSP key chain?

no my wallet in there with my id and stuff.   saves me every time. this is the 3rd time ive blacked out and lost this backpack along my drunken biking excursions. every time someone finds it the cops end up calling me after someone turns it in. 

im fully convinced at this point that this backpack will never fully leave me and i should put my wallet and whatever valuables i have in there and no matter where i decide to leave it i will never actually lose it.

first time ive actually lost this bike tho. another time i blacked out and left another one at a friends house the next village over. we ended up getting drunk at the beach.  the next thing i know im walking down the trail half way back to town wondering where the hell my bike is. went back to his place to look for my bike and it wasnt out back where i usually would lock it. ended up  passing out on his patio until morning so he could give me a ride back into town on his way to work.   later on that day he found my bike in his basement, but neither of us remember putting it in the house.  

on my way back to his place i actually found my backpack sitting in the side of the trail. i didnt even know i ditched it. i was still pretty discombobulated.  i dont even remember being at his house earlier that day either except when i got back there to look for my bike my sweater was still sitting there on his front porch. apparently we went back there to drink some wine or something but thats all a blur to me at that point i was already out of it.

i have a weird tendancy to get uber drunk and start blacking out and start losing all my chit.  ill basically do the mindless zombie walk and by the time i snap back to reality my chit could be anywhere and i'm miles away from the last place i recall being.  its pretty dangerous actually but maybe next time i go riding ill only drink 18 beers instead of 20.

Edited by -idyb-

hell yeah i got everything back.  even my pipe, a bunch of weed and shatter, and the 30 bucks i had tucked in my wallet.  even got enough smokes to get me through the week. everything seems to be in tact from the way i left it up there.

f*ck yeah for good samaritans. if i would have ditched my chit downtown i'd never see it again. its nice to see that there are some good people out there who went out of their way to turn everything in.

i think ive learned my lesson. next time im only packing 18 beers with me instead of 20.  i think the last 2 beers are the ones that finished me.  without them i might have been able to make it home before i start blacking out and losing my chit.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Lol just noticed Khabib converted a lot of Avatars to I ❤️ Allah

🥓>👳‍♂️ 💣💥

also idyb's fart box has never been this clean before

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

they were keeping distance well until that adult tackle-crushed them,

... that dude is getting sued lol -

Hopefully he catches a NJP too. They were throwing rabbit punches, player 3 enters the game and nearly kills em. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1