GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Anybody else watching to see if any neckbeards get shot and can you kill which has no life?

Been working on my family tree again was rather cool I have discovered how me and some guy who emailed me at like the start of the year from 23&me are related. 

1 hour ago, gadgets19 said:

Only took 11 years but I made it.

IMG_20190919_115959.jpg

Are you going to drive it off a cliff for the insurance money now?

• Haha 3

Youngest just got a bunny. Played with it 25/8, put it back in its cage last night and woke up and found it rigamortis. Should be a fun filled day...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, TUF said:

Youngest just got a bunny. Played with it 25/8, put it back in its cage last night and woke up and found it rigamortis. Should be a fun filled day...

Would have been worse if it was the other way round. 

Still kinda sucks though. 

• Thanks 1

my god.  this is what gangster rap has turned into these days.  a bunch of dudes who got gangbanged by a pack of skittles

5c05b37e5930f82fa56c5114-750-562.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

Martha Stewart has more street cred than Tekashi 6ix9ine

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/20/martha-stewart-has-more-street-cred-than-tekashi-6ix9ine/

martha-stewart-takeshi.jpg?quality=90&st

no idea who this guy is, but this seems pretty legit to me. dudes never gonna be a g if he keeps reppin that rainbow connection chit

didnt that guy rape some little boy or something hmm I wonder if Megasoup listens to this guy

i had no idea who this idiot is until i seen that martha stewart article and then i googled him

im not even sure if thats actually a dude tbh honest

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

my god.  this is what gangster rap has turned into these days.  a bunch of dudes who got gangbanged by a pack of skittles

5c05b37e5930f82fa56c5114-750-562.jpg

its funny how people that dont listen to rap think that everyone who raps thinks they are a gangster rapper... gangster rap is a very small genre that this idiot does not fit into

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i had no idea who this idiot is until i seen that martha stewart article and then i googled him

im not even sure if thats actually a dude tbh honest

couldnt tell ya.. you should hear him try to rap.. its horrible

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

its funny how people that dont listen to rap think that everyone who raps thinks they are a gangster rapper... gangster rap is a very small genre that this idiot does not fit into

he's a rapper. claims to be a blood.   got arrested with his crew, facing up to 47 years for gang related activity and now he's snitching on all of his homeboys

or so i read

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/17/tekashi-6ix9ine-testifies-he-flipped-on-bloods-crew-next-day-after-gang-bust/

is there anything else to it?

Edited by -idyb-

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

he's a rapper. claims to be a blood.   got arrested, looking at facing up to 47 years for gang related activity and now he's snitching on everyone.   

or so i read

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/17/tekashi-6ix9ine-testifies-he-flipped-on-bloods-crew-next-day-after-gang-bust/

None of that makes you  a gangster rapper.... Being a gangster and being a rapper are two different things

havent heard any of his songs and i dont care to, and quite frankly i would much rather try out some of Martha Stewarts prison style burrito's than to try out his album, but theres nothing at all that looks very gangster about that guy.  if anything it looks like he enjoys having orgies with boxes of crayola's.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

didnt that guy rape some little boy or something hmm I wonder if Megasoup listens to this guy

and how do we go from this dude, to megasoup raping little boys?

surely The Soup has done alot of chit in his days and he might be his own special kind of fuct up,  but loading little boys into his candy van doesnt really seem like his modus operandi. i dont really see the reference here, but +1 to you anyways for throwing that out there.

Edited by -idyb-

alright now we've got dudes in t-rex costumes and harnesses swinging some kind of baseball bats or clubs at each other

i think thats about enough internet for me today

30 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

havent heard any of his songs and i dont care to, and quite frankly i would much rather try out some of Martha Stewarts prison style burrito's than to try out his album, but theres nothing at all that looks very gangster about that guy.  if anything it looks like he enjoys having orgies with boxes of crayola's.

Damn thats ****ed up... Martha cant cook for ****.. She came to my school when I was in my last year in culinary and she cooked for us.. It was ****ing awful.. she cant season food for ****

28 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

and how do we go from this dude, to megasoup raping little boys?

surely The Soup has done alot of chit in his days and he might be his own special kind of fuct up,  but loading little boys into his candy van doesnt really seem like his modus operandi. i dont really see the reference here, but +1 to you anyways for throwing that out there.

lol you are going to sit there and try to tell me Mega hasn't gone balls deep in little johny on more than one occasion?

3 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Damn thats ****ed up... Martha cant cook for ****.. She came to my school when I was in my last year in culinary and she cooked for us.. It was ****ing awful.. she cant season food for ****

i dont care much if she cant cook worth a damn but right now she's plenty ripe and in her prime and i'm itching to give that old fart box of hers a good tongue punching.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

lol you are going to sit there and try to tell me Mega hasn't gone balls deep in little johny on more than one occasion?

well i'm not going to tell you that he has. 

unlike that rainbow connection gangster rapper guy, i aint gonna snitch on no one

54 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

The sad part is that even the ones people pretend are gangster aren't gangster at all.

Clowns at Rap-A-Lot tried to lie and act like they didn't allow him into a party for this and that, and then they lied and said he didn't rob somebody in their crew. Then you see the tape of those idiots being robbed, and hear their nonsense about how they're above being robbed and they're the mob blah blah blah.. All of them are ****ing soft. 

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The sad part is that even the ones people pretend are gangster aren't gangster at all.

Clowns at Rap-A-Lot tried to lie and act like they didn't allow him into a party for this and that, and then they lied and said he didn't rob somebody in their crew. Then you see the tape of those idiots being robbed, and hear their nonsense about how they're above being robbed and they're the mob blah blah blah.. All of them are ****ing soft. 

Thats the truf

I dont listen to mainstream rap

Attention Panelist,

You are NO LONGER REQUIRED for jury selection on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th, 2019.  This date has now been CANCELLED. There are no future dates for your attendance. 

If you receive a jury email reminder notice for SEPTEMBER 30th, please disregard the email. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
BC Sheriff Services

for fook sakes.   just as i was about to order an OJ Simpson jersey and bring out my colander hat to represent my pastafarian religion at next mondays court appearance for jury selection, this sack of chit must have made some kind of a deal and changed his plea.  for the first day or two i really didnt want to go, but now i'm itching to give some filthy criminal the electric chair.  now how the fook am i supposed to play my part in getting justice for OJ?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Image may contain: text

See this in the stores and hard pass.  For me it's in the spring when the 2 liters of Classic Kosher for Passover hit the stores.  This year the local Winn-Dixie I get my fix at limited to 6 per purchase, so I made 4 trips total.  A pain in the azz, but well worth it considering how they jam you on the "hecho in Mexico" stubby bottles.

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Attention Panelist,

You are NO LONGER REQUIRED for jury selection on MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th, 2019.  This date has now been CANCELLED. There are no future dates for your attendance. 

If you receive a jury email reminder notice for SEPTEMBER 30th, please disregard the email. 

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,
BC Sheriff Services

for fook sakes.   just as i was about to order an OJ Simpson jersey and bring out my colander hat to represent my pastafarian religion at next mondays court appearance for jury selection, this sack of chit must have made some kind of a deal and changed his plea.  for the first day or two i really didnt want to go, but now i'm itching to give some filthy criminal the electric chair.  now how the fook am i supposed to play my part in getting justice for OJ?

Mine was today and was cancelled but  still eligible for future dates. 

On 9/22/2019 at 10:48 AM, TUF said:

what in the world happened?

On 9/22/2019 at 11:48 AM, TUF said:

most definitely need an update 

6 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

what in the world happened?

1 minute ago, brunofr418 said:

Not sure. My sincere guess is he lost a will to live after watching Stephens vs Yair like the rest of us. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Not sure. My sincere guess is he lost a will to live after watching Stephens vs Yair like the rest of us. 

poor guy. hopefully the kids didn't get too broken up over it. chit can be traumatizing at a young age

1 minute ago, brunofr418 said:

poor guy. hopefully the kids didn't get too broken up over it. chit can be traumatizing at a young age

Thanks mate. Have lost family and pets before but never suddenly. Was pretty jarring. We have a few pets but the 2 of them were like something out of a Disney movie together. Finding it like that and having to wait for her to wake up to tell her was a bad time. She's a Chicago Cubs fan though. Best to get her use to loss. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Is this @12er running to defend 'Star Wars - The Last Jedi'?

Given by the sheer speed, I would assume it was more likely footage of 12er leaving the Weidman hypetrain 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Or Condit training for the rematch with Nick Diaz?

Yeah i know I'm a cc fan but you tew ganging up on @12er is tew much

I always knew you'd do a lot of things for likes, but I never thought that you would stoop this low :(.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Or Condit training for the rematch with Nick Diaz?

Yeah i know I'm a cc fan but you tew ganging up on @12er is tew much

I liked this post but I didn't like this post. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

I liked this post but I didn't like this post. 

I think Robert needs an intervention, if he's ready to turn on Lord Condit for some likes, he's worse than I thought :/. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

most definately need pics

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

most definately need pics

of me? i don’t see how that will bring the rabbit back 

15 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Mine was today and was cancelled but  still eligible for future dates. 

when you get summoned back to give some filthy pot smoker the lethal injection, make sure to rock your klansman attire and bring a bag of rocks for the stoning.  if you still manage to get selected, make sure to tell the judge and attourneys that you support jury nullification.

from my understanding, even mentioning those two words will no doubt get you removed from jury duty and kicked out of the courtroom faster than the time it takes for you to replay the askren/masvidal fight. 

Edited by -idyb-