GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Was making eggs & chopped steak with sauteed onion, mushrooms, red bell pepper & banana pepper earlier. While doing the prep work chopping the banana pepper i chopped down pretty hard and my face with a little to close & boom got squirted in the eye. Had to rush to the shower & flush with cold water which only made it start burning bad but it had to be done. Couldn't open my eyes & they felt like they were on fire for a good 5 min. Horribly painful experience. In my top 10 for most painful things i ever felt. Just brutal. Was ok after 10 min though. 

Oddly enough i can actually see better now. I went outside after my tasty meal that i earned & it was like my vision is a tad sharper now. Would not recommend as an eye treatment though lol. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

I bet the cuck that just stole this off my front stairs was so confused when he opened it up

Image may contain: 3 people, car

There are thieves in Iowa now? We're all ****ed.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

There are thieves in Iowa now? We're all ****ed.

Gotta to pay for our methamphetamines somehow mate. 

• Like 1

In September 2019, Dani Arnold sets a new record time at the Cima Grande. He climbs the north face over the "Comici-Dimai" route in 46 minutes and 30 second, shaving nearly 20 minutes off the former record!

BEAST!!!

jacksonkym.jpg

This has a lot of potential for lulz. 

Me: Alexa i need to re-order some razors & shaving cream. 

Alexa: Order it yourself mutha fk'er

🤣🤣🤣

Had my first experience shooting today. Got to try out a pretty standard looking pistol, a WW2 pistol, a revolver, a shotgun, a sub machine gun and a Rifle that was apparently a M-16 variant. 

Was a a hell of a lot fun I can definetly understand the appeal. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, crangs said:

FB_IMG_1569874487241.jpg

Thats the face of a man who is probably only 25 IRL but marriage is hell of a drug.

• Like 1

That bridge collapse yesterday was almost some Michael Bay chit... until it wasn't. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TUF said:

That bridge collapse yesterday was almost some Michael Bay chit... until it wasn't. 

Saw that on the news, .. , they said a tanker truck fell on a boat - jeez, .. talk about wrong place, wrong time .

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

I'm not reading that link cos the headline is far too good to be sullied with detail, lol

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, crangs said:

I'm not reading that link cos the headline is far too good to be sullied with detail, lol

It just gets better m8, do eeet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SavageTC said:

A Russian man has filed a lawsuit against Apple for moral harm claiming that an iPhone app had turned him gay, according to a copy of the complaint seen by AFP.

it wasnt the app that turned him gay. it was the iphone.

69433822_2363244350609301_65290927437365

A Kentucky State trooper pulled a car over on I-75 about 8 miles south of Richmond, Kentucky. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Lexington to do a show for the Childrens Hospital. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.

The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the State Troopers car. A drunken good old boy from London got out, watched the performance, then went over to the Trooper's car, opened the rear door and got in. The trooper observed him and went over to his car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.

The drunk replied, “You might as well take me to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.”

• Haha 1

On 9/22/2019 at 10:48 AM, TUF said:

Youngest just got a bunny. Played with it 25/8, put it back in its cage last night and woke up and found it rigamortis. Should be a fun filled day...

Having the water tested at the house. Moved to the farmhouse a few weeks ago and the youngest woke up throwing up and another pet dropping dead last night. RIP Karen the guinea pig. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Having the water tested at the house. Moved to the farmhouse a few weeks ago and the youngest woke up throwing up and another pet dropping dead last night. RIP Karen the guinea pig. 

geeze em dude!!!!

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

My brain cant quite work out what its seeing here, did someone use their psychic powers on this chit or what ???

• Like 2