GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The Away Team just won 7 straight World Series games. It's never happened before and won't happen again in my lifetime. 

I'm happy for the nats.  Lose Harper, win a world series.  Best non signing ever, lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The Away Team just won 7 straight World Series games. It's never happened before and won't happen again in my lifetime. 

Washington's win was only due to Russian collusion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I used this logic to lose thirty dollars on the Astros. lol.. I didn't think it was possible for it to happen again after Game 6. Don't be so sure.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Just read it's the first time in 1,420 seven game series where it's happened. Baseball has to have the least home field advantage of the big 3 sports though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, juice64011 said:

it's unheard of!!!  I can't believe it.

and to blow a lead after 6 innings is terrible...at home

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, SVTContour98 said:

it's unheard of!!!  I can't believe it.

and to blow a lead after 6 innings is terrible...at home

sucks that it was Harris to give it up (and on a good pitch too!)...Harris played high school in my hometown and went to LSU as well.

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

Survivor went full retard last night

what happened? I just watched the episode and didn't see anything out of the ordinary...

4 minutes ago, amunera said:

what happened? I just watched the episode and didn't see anything out of the ordinary...

black guy making  the word "durag" out to be some deep-seated, subconscious, racist comment, then going off on a white privilege talk

Edited by SVTContour98

2 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

black guy making  the word "durag" out to be some deep-seated, subconscious, racist comment, then going off on a white privilege talk

ahhhh gotcha, meh at least he was socially aware enough to not make a big deal of it in front of everyone, you never know who is going to be annoyed by it, like yourself, or who simply will not give a chit :P

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, amunera said:

ahhhh gotcha, meh at least he was socially aware enough to not make a big deal of it in front of everyone, you never know who is going to be annoyed by it, like yourself, or who simply will not give a chit :P

he played it well...poor white boi gonna get cut quick tho lol

Edited by SVTContour98

Anybody follow wrestling better than I do? Not sure why he chose Rutgers of all places but hearing a lot of hype around this kid making his debut as a red shirt freshman this weekend. 

Image result for jojo aragona record

halloween is here. megasoup's favorite day of the year.   the one day where he can spray paint Free Candy on his van and park next to a school and not get arrested.

Dana give this man a contract lol

14 hours ago, TUF said:

Anybody follow wrestling better than I do? Not sure why he chose Rutgers of all places but hearing a lot of hype around this kid making his debut as a red shirt freshman this weekend. 

Image result for jojo aragona record

Somebody was sharing it yesterday if its the same clip I seen his opponent nearly lost his chit when he gave him the old finger guns lol

Image result for finger guns gif

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Dana give this man a contract lol

Somebody was sharing it yesterday if its the same clip I seen his opponent nearly lost his chit when he gave him the old finger guns lol

Image result for finger guns gif

I don't watch it but kept getting stuff showing up on my timeline. Finally decided to give it a watch and see the kid proceed to throw some poor soul for five off a wrestling stage. He's a c0cky little cuck so might have to give his college debut a watch. Apparently they don't start most red shirt freshman straight into competition but are thinking about throwing him in cause he keeps bodying his teammates. 

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, gadgets19 said:

When the zombies rise up...

If you happen to come across your zombie crush and think hell why not

Is it still considered grape?

AI is the new Zombie apocalypse. Non binary, non-dualism Sofia Nag Hammadi like philosophy is behind it. 

Edited by StompGrind

On 10/29/2019 at 3:36 PM, SVTContour98 said:

well...that escalated quickly

https://www.nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-interview-full-on-****ography-addiction-jesus-is-king-beats-1-zane-lowe-2560967

Playboy was a gateway to a full-on ****ography addiction,” West said. “My dad had a Playboy left out at age 5. It has affected every choice I have made for the rest of my life from age 5 to now, where I’m having to kick the habit. And it just presents itself in the open, like it’s OK. And I stand up and say: it’s not OK.”

“With God, I’ve been able to beat things that had a full control of me,” he continued later on in the interview. “You know that Playboy that I found when I was 5 was written all over the moment when I was at the MTV Awards with the Timberlands, the Balmain jeans — before people was rocking Balmain jeans — and the Hennessy bottle.

“It’s like that was such a script out of a rock star’s life,” West said in reference to that episode at the 2009 VMAs where he infamously stormed the stage during Taylor Swift‘s acceptance speech. “My mom had passed a year before, and I said: ‘Someone people drown themselves in drugs, and I drown myself in my addiction: sex.'”

Might be legit guys

https://www.disrn.com/2019/11/03/over-1000-commit-lives-to-christ-at-kanye-wests-sunday-service/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Wtx4gDLhv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I see no up-side to him faking it.

Plus he's saying the stuff you only really get if it's genuine. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I see no up-side to him faking it.

Plus he's saying the stuff you only really get if it's genuine. 

yea he's saying a few things that seem only happens once a true change is made...awesome

• Like 2