Jump to content
GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Recommended Posts

oh thats a vibrator lol

to hell with that.  i want the 4.5 pound 16 inch Colossus.    itll make for a great paperweight and door stopper.  and with its suction cup itll make for a good pull handle for the fridge

https://www.healthyandactive.com/the-colossus-dildo/

im thinking it might also be useful to help fend off would-be home invaders.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hell yeah in that case i'll take two.  and combine it into a 32 inch double ender.  now i'll be able to get the caps off of 2 bottles of corona at a time!

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the pocket-rocket woody ll deluxe -aka- The Nutcracker

715nJ9bT+pL._SX466_.jpg

 

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

hell yeah in that case i'll take two.  and combine it into a 32 inch double ender.  now i'll be able to get the caps off of 2 bottles of corona at a time!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

the pocket-rocket woody ll deluxe -aka- The Nutcracker

715nJ9bT+pL._SX466_.jpg

 

 

if it wasnt for the bottle opener attachment, i would have thought that was a door knocker

nonetheless im still gonna send one to Vert's mom for christmas this year.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

I'm lookin' at his rookie card now - sad - I'm old too - 😣

Was always my favorite. Went to a sports auction with my dad several years back and bought a random box of old sports cards and it was filled with tens of Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards. Was one of my happiest memories with my dad sorting them out. They don't sell for much but was a fun day. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing in the UFC section or boxing thread about Mayweather condemning the sport of boxing and then coming out of retirement 3 days later? Saw where he's teaming up with Uncle Dana too so he somehow must have finessed them into a big payday for thinking Mayweather/Masvidal will sell well?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TUF said:

Was always my favorite. Went to a sports auction with my dad several years back and bought a random box of old sports cards and it was filled with tens of Ken Griffey Jr rookie cards. Was one of my happiest memories with my dad sorting them out. They don't sell for much but was a fun day. 

 

I have at least 2 dozen full sets from the 80's & some 90's shrink wrapped and collecting dust .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TUF said:

Nothing in the UFC section or boxing thread about Mayweather condemning the sport of boxing and then coming out of retirement 3 days later? Saw where he's teaming up with Uncle Dana too so he somehow must have finessed them into a big payday for thinking Mayweather/Masvidal will sell well?

I have a feeling he will be co-promoting on a boxing card not boxing himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

I have a feeling he will be co-promoting on a boxing card not boxing himself. 

Even that might be too optimistic but the un-retirement talk and timing of it right after the BMF belt is interesting. In the perfect parallel timeline, Mighty Mouse died for this so we could get Askren to sacrifice himself to Masvidal for the hype. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

kWbyNI9.jpg

H8 the design but performance & price is impressive. Slide out tail gate was cool. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464puoD09dM

I h8 the single headlights more than the blocky lo poly truck. Those are by far the most annoying super distracting light designs when it goes all the way across especially on tail lights. 

Such as this...

569652.jpg

or this

2343062_082517-wtvd-fayetteville-fire-im

I fkn h8 those. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.3cfd8253238464a0ae4ee43837711179.png

this pic looks like someone got cucked 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

H8 the design but performance & price is impressive. Slide out tail gate was cool. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464puoD09dM

I h8 the single headlights more than the blocky lo poly truck. Those are by far the most annoying super distracting light designs when it goes all the way across especially on tail lights. 

Such as this...

569652.jpg

or this

2343062_082517-wtvd-fayetteville-fire-im

I fkn h8 those. 

They have a long way to go before they are functional around here. Besides the poor design making it hard to use the pickup box for practical purposes, and the poor headlight design, they still have a big issue with the batteries in cold weather. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2019 at 12:01 AM, juice64011 said:

kWbyNI9.jpg

 

Elon thinking he's brilliant, getting stoned and stealing the basic design from a Lockheed F-117

071016-F-1234-S-025.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bwana said:

 

Elon thinking he's brilliant, getting stoned and stealing the basic design from a Lockheed F-117

071016-F-1234-S-025.jpg

All of the hipsters on Facebook praising his design and specs are hilarious. You can tell none of them have ever owned a pickup and are just tesla stans. They keep touting his preorder numbers of 146,000 pickups. Preorders cost $100 and can be refunded at anytime...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

 .... not watching much NFL this yr.

 

Colin_Kaepernick_GQ_Ramirez.jpeg

Same reason I gave up on the NBA. Tired of anti-American stances and pro-China, pro-big government, SJW stances on full display at all times. I watch for the sport, not their politics. Take off the t-shirt, and play basketball.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TUF said:

somebody check on Papa John

 

 

What is this about ? It sounds almost terminal . (btw, I haven't had a real slice of pizza in over 10 yrs.) - 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

What is this about ? It sounds almost terminal . (btw, I haven't had a real slice of pizza in over 10 yrs.) - 🙃

Papa John bought everything his heart desired except the one thing money can't buy, the coveted N word pass. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TUF said:

Papa John bought everything his heart desired except the one thing money can't buy, the coveted N word pass. 

 

Ah, .. Neopolitan  - many of us Italians don't like Naples food anyway,  I give him a pass .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toronto police arrest and charge Samuel Opoku, suspect in three alleged feces assaults

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-toronto-police-arrest-charge-suspect-in-three-alleged-feces-assaults/

Toronto police say they have charged a suspect who is accused of throwing buckets of feces at five people in three separate attacks.

 

buckets of this kind of shit only happens in canada.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

Schefferville will never be the same .... ⚠️

my house shook and i heard a big boom. i was like wtf? it was like my house was attached to a semi truck which started flying over a few speedbumps

people on my cities facebook page were posting about it. some even felt it from a couple villages away.  it was only for a couple seconds though and it wasnt really that extreme. i doubt any damage really happened.   we dont really get many earthquakes here. usually theyll happen a fair bit closer to the coast.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×