GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

80zyiinqfes21.gif

And some people try and say wrestling is fake.

Literally the third reply to that post was this lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Why am I so invested in a Woman vs. Midget match??

I would watch the hell out of Kayla Harrison vs. Cejudo. Am I alone?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

When did Mike Perry turn in to Booker T 😂?

Related image

Angela Hill just assumed Mike Perry's ethnicity and got mad heated on twitter lol

55 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

When did Mike Perry turn in to Booker T 😂?

Related image

When he took his DNA test. Where the **** have you been?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

Angela Hill just assumed Mike Perry's ethnicity and got mad heated on twitter lol

Shes a race baiting coont. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TUF said:

She must have missed Ricky's opening monologue 😮

"As girls, things can happen to our bodies that are not our choice"

WTF does pregnancy have to do with that you dumb broad.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 1

I'm pro choice and have a high tolerance for celebrities pushing agendas but it blows my mind with how many times she obviously rehearsed that, that she never once heard herself talk and realize how chitty of a segue that was. It was like a bad SNL skit with all the cuts to all the crocodile tears in the audience.

This is all I could think of

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TUF said:

She must have missed Ricky's opening monologue 😮

Well, that was mind-blowing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

These idiots really need to listed to the Ricky Gervais speech again.

Actor Joaquin Phoenix spoke at actress's Jane Fonda's weekly climate change protest outside of the Capitol building on Friday and expressed sadness that he's unable to avoid activities that contribute to climate change.

"Something that I think isn't oftentimes talked about in the environmental movement or in the conversation about climate is that the meat and dairy is the third leading cause of climate change," Phoenix said. "I think sometimes we wonder what can we do in this fight against climate and there is something you can do today right now and tomorrow by making a choice what you consume."

"I struggle so much with what I can do [to combat climate change] at times. There are things that I can't avoid — I flew a plane out here today, or last night rather. But one thing that I can do is change my eating habits and so I just want to urge all of you to join me in that."

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

These idiots really need to listed to the Ricky Gervais speech again.

Actor Joaquin Phoenix spoke at actress's Jane Fonda's weekly climate change protest outside of the Capitol building on Friday and expressed sadness that he's unable to avoid activities that contribute to climate change.

"Something that I think isn't oftentimes talked about in the environmental movement or in the conversation about climate is that the meat and dairy is the third leading cause of climate change," Phoenix said. "I think sometimes we wonder what can we do in this fight against climate and there is something you can do today right now and tomorrow by making a choice what you consume."

"I struggle so much with what I can do [to combat climate change] at times. There are things that I can't avoid — I flew a plane out here today, or last night rather. But one thing that I can do is change my eating habits and so I just want to urge all of you to join me in that."

I drink a gallon of milk a day. And I don't eat much besides meat.

I'll cave that can's skull in if I ever get near him. Call me Batman.

I like how he acts like he couldn't avoid flying. Umm, you are taking unnecessary flights to attend a pointless protest. You may not be able to stop flying but you could certainly cut down on how much you do it. 

That would make too much sense though. 

• Like 1

Can't believe the noble Phoenix is getting heat - he's pledged to ONLY wear one tuxedo during the WHOLE of the award season!!!

What tremendous sacrifices have you made to save the planet??

• Haha 5

Coming in and reading you guys ****ting on these over privileged, agenda pushing ****s warms my hearts and reminds me I'm with brothers. Ricky was spot on and if anything they all just proved his point. 

Imagine sitting in a room, getting given gift bags worth about 25,000 and then trying to tell me how you've suffered lmao. 

• Like 3

On 1/11/2020 at 6:33 AM, SVTContour98 said:

this is why we left...bunch of sissies   @Bubba_Sparks

81811967_1296851747187524_41227377416307

This Prince Harry/ Markle thingy goin' on is about Markle thinking her aquisition of royalty will leapfrog her into the Hollywood A-list consortium

and thinking her acting opportunities will abound - Harry and the kid are beards >

18xt77.jpg

holy chit they calling for -26 degree weather tomorrow and wednesday.  a big arctic cold front blowing in or something.  thank god im not farther up north in the province where its gonna be -40 to -45

i bet this kind of chit dont happen in florida

Edited by -idyb-

25 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

holy chit they calling for -26 degree weather tomorrow and wednesday.  a big arctic cold front blowing in or something.  thank god im not farther up north in the province where its gonna be -40 to -45

i bet this kind of chit dont happen in florida

20200112_140348.thumb.jpg.46f1d0028b140bb522d86d7e540f333f.jpg

It's definitely not happening in Mississippi.

20 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

This Prince Harry/ Markle thingy goin' on is about Markle thinking her aquisition of royalty will leapfrog her into the Hollywood A-list consortium

and thinking her acting opportunities will abound - Harry and the kid are beards >

18xt77.jpg

image.png.d1d688f7f300b42f7684df6814501912.png

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Disgusting. I must say the couple near me are owned by the same guy and he is there everyday to keep them bums in check. I always see his Maserati in the parking lot. When I worked there in high school in 2003 he would be in the trenches helping out.

I would never eat at any of those places on an off shift however. Those are some deplorable scumbags. 

• Like 1

Accidentally stumbled into the MLB reddit yesterday.  Lol, what a dumpster fire 

lol i wonder what ever became of this bear? maybe it went to rehab

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/5756809/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/bear-downs-beers-passes-out-campground/

Bear downs 36 beers, passes out at campground

Rainier, not Busch, the beverage of choice for thirsty black bear

BAKER LAKE, Wash. — When state Fish and Wildlife agents recently found a black bear passed out on the lawn of Baker Lake Resort, there were some clues scattered nearby — dozens of empty cans of Rainier Beer.

The bear apparently got into campers’ coolers and used his claws and teeth to puncture the cans. And not just any cans.

“He drank the Rainier and wouldn’t drink the Busch beer,” said Lisa Broxson, bookkeeper at the campground and cabins resort east of Mount Baker.

Fish and Wildlife enforcement Sgt. Bill Heinck said the bear did try one can of Busch, but ignored the rest. The beast then consumed about 36 cans of Rainier.

A wildlife agent tried to chase the bear from the campground but the animal just climbed a tree to sleep it off for another four hours. Agents finally herded the bear away, but it returned the next morning.

Agents then used a large, humane trap to capture it for relocation, baiting the trap with the usual: doughnuts, honey and, in this case, two open cans of Rainier.

That did the trick.

“This is a new one on me,” Heinck said. “I’ve known them to get into cans, but nothing like this. And it definitely had a preference.”

That's some Florida chit right there😂

A Florida woman tried to build a bomb inside a Walmart using items she didn't pay for, police say

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1