GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/01/20/business/gundam-robot-yokohama/#.XjrNend2voo

From anime to reality: Mobile 25-ton Gundam robot to be built in Yokohama

Image result for giant gundam"

What was once thought limited to the realm of animation is set to become reality in Yokohama this fall when an 18-meter mobile Gundam robot steps into action.

Fans of the iconic anime series will be able to get an up-close look at the 25-ton machine at Gundam Factory Yokohama, a 9,000 sq.-meter facility set to open at Yama****a Pier on Oct. 1 for a year.

Tickets for the facility will go on sale in July, though the price has not been disclosed. Other details remain a mystery, such as the exact movements the robot will be able to perform using its 24 fully functional joints.

Gundam Factory Yokohama will consist of two areas: a 25-meter-tall Gundam-Dock that will serve as its maintenance site, and a two-story building with shops and event space.

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Lots and lots of sandwiches.

Ironic as I don't imagine they're are many people in Botswana who would fill out that t-shirt like he does 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/01/20/business/gundam-robot-yokohama/#.XjrNend2voo

What was once thought limited to the realm of animation is set to become reality in Yokohama this fall when an 18-meter mobile Gundam robot steps into action.

Fans of the iconic anime series will be able to get an up-close look at the 25-ton machine at Gundam Factory Yokohama, a 9,000 sq.-meter facility set to open at Yama****a Pier on Oct. 1 for a year.

Tickets for the facility will go on sale in July, though the price has not been disclosed. Other details remain a mystery, such as the exact movements the robot will be able to perform using its 24 fully functional joints.

Gundam Factory Yokohama will consist of two areas: a 25-meter-tall Gundam-Dock that will serve as its maintenance site, and a two-story building with shops and event space.

Ironic as I don't imagine they're are many people in Botswana who would fill out that t-shirt like he does 😂

Smh, we're making 25 ton robots now.  This is Robocop, T2, The Iron Giant and Short Circuit all rolled into one.Have we learnt nothing from Hollywood?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Smh, we're making 25 ton robots now.  This is Robocop, T2, The Iron Giant and Short Circuit all rolled into one.Have we learnt nothing from Hollywood?

Its Japan they're just getting ready for they're yearly Godzilla attack. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

............................................   stallone.JPG.25965659be6923877703c9a6bbca1d59.JPG

Yep that's definitely still picture of Sylvester Stallone's head

6 hours ago, Jolldan said:

its a fooking Megazord. my faith in humanity is now restored

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 4:58 PM, StompGrind said:

TBH i think they're both nuts so these types of thing happen in celeb MMA. 🤣

Sad that this isn't getting coverage because all the sites that sided with her don't want to retract and walk it back. Guy was getting abused, had his finger cut off by her even, and was quiet about it the whole time

https://i.imgur.com/Yoat2Ye.gifv

• Like 2

meanwhile in canada

VIDEO: Man in speedo skis along slushy Fernie street

It’s been a long, snowy winter across B.C. this year, with some places hitting nearly -50 C, and the Lower Mainland briefly shutting down for much less snow.

One man in Fernie, however, decided to take full advantage of the snow on Saturday with a little ski around town, helped by a friend with a pickup truck.

cant find a youtube video of it yet to embed so youll have to watch it at this url:

https://www.kelownacapnews.com/trending-now/video-man-in-speedo-skis-along-snowy-fernie-street/

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

meanwhile in canada

VIDEO: Man in speedo skis along slushy Fernie street

It’s been a long, snowy winter across B.C. this year, with some places hitting nearly -50 C, and the Lower Mainland briefly shutting down for much less snow.

One man in Fernie, however, decided to take full advantage of the snow on Saturday with a little ski around town, helped by a friend with a pickup truck.

cant find a youtube video of it yet to embed so youll have to watch it at this url:

https://www.kelownacapnews.com/trending-now/video-man-in-speedo-skis-along-snowy-fernie-street/

+1

Per ESPN website update. It looks like Mike Grundy vs. Makwan Amirkhani will be the Co-Main Event for UFC London.

Image result for cowboy laugh gif

Thank god I didn't buy a ticket for this god chit card.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Per ESPN website update. It looks like Mike Grundy vs. Makwan Amirkhani will be the Co-Main Event for UFC London.

It really doesn't get more irrelevant than that-

tumblr_mspxk4NYvH1qedb29o1_500.gif

Edited by Bezerker101

7 hours ago, Jolldan said:

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, gadgets19 said:

For people who don't have to worry about snow, mud, dirt, gravel etc.
How often do they need to wash their vehicle?

I would say 2-4 weeks. There are a lot of different variables. 

So the XFL re-debuted again this weekend to 3.3 million viewers. Compared to 14 million when it debuted almost 20 years ago. And the AAF league that debuted last year had 3 million viewers and then folded and filed after one season... so I guess I won't get too attached to the St. Louis Battlehawks.

Edited by TUF
  • Haha 1

The XFL was pretty awesome though and all but one game had good attendance. I haven't heard of anyone that disliked it so maybe those numbers will stay steady or go up.

I think the NFL should help keep it afloat if needed. It's another great avenue to find solid players that may have fell through the cracks. 

• Like 2

Got my baconator combo. Wendy's running a promotion where they always ask if you want a cookie i normally pass but i'm like alight give be a chocolate chip. 

Got home and the BASTARDS forgot my damn cookie. 😡

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bezerker101 said:

image.png.50809a11904cd059747258ff2c3811ed.png

Lol, why are you grave-digging 8 month old debunked quotes?

It's called a metaphor....nobody (including Greta) thinks she can literally "see" it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, why are you grave-digging 8 month old debunked quotes?

It's called a metaphor....nobody (including Greta) thinks she can literally "see" it.

The C02 kid just pulled in 2 multi-million dollar documentary deals -

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

The C02 kid just pulled in 2 multi-million dollar documentary deals -

Seems like more relevant news than posting last years headlines with click bait titles. 

who's all stoked to watch some of the Scotties Tournament of Hearts? i hope you guys are as stoked as i am!    i wanted to make a thread about it but i cant find a way to relate it to GSP, other than it also being a major canadian exciting sports thing.   oh wait, nevermind

On 2/10/2020 at 3:30 PM, juice64011 said:

The XFL was pretty awesome though and all but one game had good attendance. I haven't heard of anyone that disliked it so maybe those numbers will stay steady or go up.

I think the NFL should help keep it afloat if needed. It's another great avenue to find solid players that may have fell through the cracks. 

speaking of nfl, what's the over/under on off season player arrests this year?  

Jussie Smollett Indicted Again in Attack That Police Called a Hoax

The new charges were announced by a special prosecutor, Dan K. Webb, who was assigned to the case after a judge ruled that the local prosecutor had not properly handled it the first time.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/11/arts/television/jussie-smollett-indicted-chicago.html

• Like 2