GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

When I was 19 I had my first "real" girlfriend.  By "real" I guess I mean lived together etc. 

One time she drove through the night from Wilmington home - She woke me up when she got back and told me that on the way back she had to poop and couldn't find an open gas station.  So, she found a closed one and popped a squat around back. 

I remember just staring at her like wtf???????

That's nothing.

You ever watched your drunk **** girlfriend take a piss in the dresser? I have. I watched that dumb **** take a piss in the corner of our bedroom one night too. 

Alcoholics...  :(

• Like 2

That's nothing.

You ever watched your drunk **** girlfriend take a piss in the dresser? I have. I watched that dumb **** take a piss in the corner of our bedroom one night too. 

Sounds like a real winner

• Like 2

no, but but more importantly im not sure if she does at this point :/

dude

if youre not interested you should give me her number. ill hit that **** 6 ways from sunday.

Edited by idyb
  • Like 1

Sounds like a real winner

Man... I was so happy to get rid of that one.

She was a straight up dime to look at and almost retarded upstairs. She was an alcoholic before she was even old enough to drink. She would get more drunk than anybody I've ever seen. Maybe 5'9, and about 105 pounds, but she would never throw up. I suppose that's how one gets so drunk that they think the dresser is the toilet.

• Like 1

speaking of druken idiots, one of my friend was over drinking and he took some Xanax, he said "I gotta go outside and pee" so he walks outside unzips and pisses all over himself, turns around and was like ok lets go back in. I was like **** no. I gave him a pair of pants and someone ended up picking him up and I get a call the next morning. "Dude! what the **** happened last night and why am I wearing your pants?!"

• Like 7

speaking of druken idiots, one of my friend was over drinking and he took some Xanax, he said "I gotta go outside and pee" so he walks outside unzips and pisses all over himself, turns around and was like ok lets go back in. I was like **** no. I gave him a pair of pants and someone ended up picking him up and I get a call the next morning. "Dude! what the **** happened last night and why am I wearing your pants?!"

lol, He cant have been that good a friend if you gave him pants, I'd have let my best mates fester in those :lol:

• Like 7

It's a bagel topped with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion, and garlic

I eat mine with cream cheese

I top mine with I can't believe it's not butter.

• Like 2

That's nothing.

I'm pretty sure I've been pissed on before

• Like 3

I had a threesome while driving a primer-colored version of the car below:

1989_Dodge_Aries_K_coupe.jpg

that almost looks like my car

• Like 3

I am foruming whilst taking a dump. It's a bit chilly but this thread has inspired me to do the next one doorless and shirtless.

Treat for the missus anyway...

It feels so natural and right huh? ;)

High+guy+thoughts_af7a69_3436206.jpg

Legit lol'd

That's nothing.

Thats hot

Edited by GOAT_Transient
  • Like 1

I bought myself a Nutri-Bullet and at first I thought it was really healthy to mix all my fruit and vegetables together and drink it all in one go. Then I realised I was just doubling up on my intake of these veggies and fruits throughout the day and consuming extra calories.

Nope. U?

I haven't decided yet, but seeing as you're not then I gotta wonder why tf do you care about counting healthy calories from fruit and veg unless you compete in a weight regulated sport or something? You can be considered overweight but be healthier with the right diet the. someone who is of ideal weight eating crap.

• Like 1

Had my shirt off then too. Something special about taking a dump without your shirt.

You've got taking your shirt off down to a science. Sad thing is you've gotten shirt and nature confused. Try doing that out in nature with or without a shirt and see how that goes. Or should i say flows?

Edited by PakaL
  • Like 1

I work with a former drug dealer turned born again Christian, who funnily enough is named Christian, and just had a conversation that stemmed from a throwaway comment I made.

Basically I said, wow I cant believe how fast this year is going, although I say that at about this time of year every year and that because im getting older I must be noticing It more. His response was that it was a scientific fact that time is going faster as we approach the end of the world, which we are, and he then went on to tell me how he had spent his weekend watching youtube videos that show how all rap artists and pop stars had sold their soul to the devil, who personally possessed Elvis, which explains how he was able to do his leg shake pelvic thrust thing. Dont even get me stated on Michael Jackson.

Anyway it was an interesting conversation to begin my day...

• Like 8

I work with a former drug dealer turned born again Christian, who funnily enough is named Christian, and just had a conversation that stemmed from a throwaway comment I made.

Basically I said, wow I cant believe how fast this year is going, although I say that at about this time of year every year and that because im getting older I must be noticing It more. His response was that it was a scientific fact that time is going faster as we approach the end of the world, which we are, and he then went on to tell me how he had spent his weekend watching youtube videos that show how all rap artists and pop stars had sold their soul to the devil, who personally possessed Elvis, which explains how he was able to do his leg shake pelvic thrust thing. Dont even get me stated on Michael Jackson.

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

he went from selling drugs to taking them homie lol

• Like 7

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

he went from selling drugs to taking them homie lol

Lmao exactly what I was thinking

• Like 3

Lmao exactly what I was thinking

i think most people that say they found god use that as a cover for their drug use

Edited by fobar
  • Like 3

oh snap I almost forgot the best part. he finished with a quote from the usual suspects!!!

LMFAO  what???

• Like 2

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist.

DUN DUN DUH!!.....

damn, get him to send me whatever he is smoking.   thats some good sheet right there

• Like 2

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist.

DUN DUN DUH!!.....

The Devil's Advocate is still one of my all time favorite movies

Pacino ****ing killed it!

Edited by WarWest
  • Like 2

The Devil's Advocate is still one of my all time favorite movies

Pacino **** killed it!

it is a good movie, the shots taken in the empty city streets are mind blowing. Another good supernatural one would be fallen with Denzel. Good ****

• Like 4

it is a good movie, the shots taken in the empty city streets are mind blowing. Another good supernatural one would be fallen with Denzel. Good ****

Tiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it is

Great movie

• Like 3

Someone needs to give that guy a tv show asap! I'd watch lol. 

• Like 5