GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

I work with a former drug dealer turned born again Christian, who funnily enough is named Christian, and just had a conversation that stemmed from a throwaway comment I made.

Basically I said, wow I cant believe how fast this year is going, although I say that at about this time of year every year and that because im getting older I must be noticing It more. His response was that it was a scientific fact that time is going faster as we approach the end of the world, which we are, and he then went on to tell me how he had spent his weekend watching youtube videos that show how all rap artists and pop stars had sold their soul to the devil, who personally possessed Elvis, which explains how he was able to do his leg shake pelvic thrust thing. Dont even get me stated on Michael Jackson.

Anyway it was an interesting conversation to begin my day...

Was it "the music industry exposed" by any chance? I watched that high once it was trippy as **** talking about the illuminati and stuff but at the end I got the feeling it was just people trying to convert others to turn to religion.

• Like 1

Was it "the music industry exposed" by any chance? I watched that high once it was trippy as **** talking about the illuminati and stuff but at the end I got the feeling it was just people trying to convert others to turn to religion.

I honestly have no idea, the dude is pretty intense and once he starts going on about the rapture I just smile and nod politely lmao. But he was talking about full on demon possession, not so much illuminati lol

• Like 1

I honestly have no idea, the dude is pretty intense and once he starts going on about the rapture I just smile and nod politely lmao. But he was talking about full on demon possession, not so much illuminati lol

He sounds like fun.

I miss working with large hoards of people. I would always find the extra weird ones and prompt them to say some crazy ****. Awkward people are fun to mess with too.

Edited by cashfl0w

He sounds like fun.

I miss working with large hoards of people. I would always find the extra weird ones and prompt them to say some crazy ****. Awkward people are fun to mess with too.

So that's why I like messing with you.

So that's why I like messing with you.

Fairy_Godmother. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Do you want me to continue this or do you want to bow out gracefully?

Sprained my ankle badly in the summer. Was hobbling all over to the place. In the park one day limping along with the wife and went up to get an ice cream.

"Flake"? he asked

"yes please" i replied

"hundreds and thousands?" he asked

"yes please" i replied

"Crushed nuts?" he asked

"No, it's just a sprained ankle" I replied.

This is not a true story.

• Like 3

Sprained my ankle badly in the summer. Was hobbling all over to the place. In the park one day limping along with the wife and went up to get an ice cream.

"Flake"? he asked

"yes please" i replied

"hundreds and thousands?" he asked

"yes please" i replied

"Crushed nuts?" he asked

"No, it's just a sprained ankle" I replied.

This is not a true story.

Just had flash backs of this...

I've given my kids the nick names "Cheick" and "Kongo" this xmas. In there excitement they always jump at me when i'm sitting on the couch or lying down and knee me straight in the bollocks. Had about 6 shots in the nuts the last week. It's crippled me

fetalpositioncry.gif

the boys are not far from recovering so it's still a bit raw on the feels...

Edited by crangs
  • Like 7

The community on this Forum is awesome

We troll and flame each other daily but are all ready to throw down for a fellow poster

xx

<3

>>>D

Thats a penis

Also noted that IdentiGOAT has his GOATsexy AV back. Very nice fapping material B)

Today I made a familiar mistake.

I made plans.

I made plans to spend some time with someone who I care for deeply and who at one time cared the same for me.  I planned to be happy.  I planned to do something I enjoy with someone I enjoy.  I planned to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow because I was out enjoying life until a late hour. 

The reality is, once again, plans were broken.  That old familiar knife stabbing in my chest.  A reminder of everything I try to tell myself isn't true. 

I tell myself that I set myself up for this.  That I deserve for it to be this way.  That I was kidding myself into thinking I wouldn't receive the same old last minute message and the same old platitudes professing that we'll see each other soon. 

The same old kidding myself that the person that cares the most for me actually cares enough to actually be there for once. 

I refuse to accept the reality that there is not a single person on Earth who wants to involve me in their lives. 

I was in the hospital last Tuesday.  Nobody knows that.  There was no point to let anyone know.  Nobody was going to come if I needed help.  My body is so tired and daily pain keeps my face frozen in grimace. 

I am alone and will be until the day I die.  The time between now and then will be filled with incomprehensible pain and demoralization. 

I entertain myself with little hobbies and my own thoughts because any time I try something different I pay with humiliation. 

The worst part is I still care.  I still hope and wish for a full life. 

I don't even have the courage to stand up to my misery.  No one values me enough to make amends or even try to see where I am coming from. 

So I cling to that last thread of a life that passed, but I'm slipping...

• Like 5

I made plans.

I made plans to spend some time with someone who I care for deeply and who at one time cared the same for me.  I planned to be happy.  I planned to do something I enjoy with someone I enjoy.  I planned to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow because I was out enjoying life until a late hour. 

The reality is, once again, plans were broken.  That old familiar knife stabbing in my chest.  A reminder of everything I try to tell myself isn't true. 

I tell myself that I set myself up for this.  That I deserve for it to be this way.  That I was kidding myself into thinking I wouldn't receive the same old last minute message and the same old platitudes professing that we'll see each other soon. 

The same old kidding myself that the person that cares the most for me actually cares enough to actually be there for once. 

I refuse to accept the reality that there is not a single person on Earth who wants to involve me in their lives. 

I was in the hospital last Tuesday.  Nobody knows that.  There was no point to let anyone know.  Nobody was going to come if I needed help.  My body is so tired and daily pain keeps my face frozen in grimace. 

I am alone and will be until the day I die.  The time between now and then will be filled with incomprehensible pain and demoralization. 

I entertain myself with little hobbies and my own thoughts because any time I try something different I pay with humiliation. 

I don't even have the courage to stand up to my misery.  No one values me enough to make amends or even try to see where I am coming from. 

You're not alone, I'm here if you need me

Seriously

• Like 6

I've been consoling someone with her damn boo hoos for the past two days. I don't think I've ever talked to such a weak individual in all of my days. My next line of consultation in my head is, "why yes, perhaps it is time to kill yourself",. 

• Like 7

I've been consoling someone with her damn boo hoos for the past two days. I don't think I've ever talked to such a weak individual in all of my days. My next line of consultation in my head is, "why yes, perhaps it is time to kill yourself",.

LMFAO!!!

• Like 2

lol, Been there before.  I've given a girl the "cheer the **** up or **** off" after 2 years of ****ing about guy problems.  Sitting back watching her make bad life choices and then cry about them was mind numbing

• Like 3

Does your penis hang low, does it wobble to and fro

i just throw it over my shoulder and say 'hey girl. whats up?'

• Like 1

Do your balls hang low?
Do they dangle to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?

Do they itch when it's hot?
Do you rest them in a pot?

Do you get them in a tangle?
Do you catch them in a mangle?
Do they swing in stormy weather?
Do they tickle with a feather?

Do they rattle when you walk?
Do they jingle when you talk?

Can you sling them on your shoulder
 Like a lousy **** soldier?
Do your balls hang low?

• Like 2

Do your balls hang low?

Do they dangle to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot?

Can you tie them in a bow?

Do they itch when it's hot?

Do you rest them in a pot?

Do you get them in a tangle?

Do you catch them in a mangle?

Do they swing in stormy weather?

Do they tickle with a feather?

Do they rattle when you walk?

Do they jingle when you talk?

Can you sling them on your shoulder

Like a lousy **** soldier?

Do your balls hang low?

Like a GOAT

Yo Sober, hit me up on Facebook mother ****er

and man, i know what you feel because most days i feel the same brother

• Like 2

I made plans.

Lub you GOAThomie

friendshipfeels_zpsea2d49c3.gif

• Like 2

So i get a call from this guy accusing me of stealing his wife's credit card number and using it at walmart for $90.

Look at my bank account and realize a walmart charge of $90 pending (TD bank seems to be good at blocking fishy stuff.)

Apparently they're using my identity to steal from other people as well as trying to steal from myself. 

I really dont want to deal with this **** today. 

Edited by Pigs_on_the_Wing
  • Like 2

So i get a call from this guy accusing me of stealing his wife's credit card number and using it at walmart for $90.

Look at my bank account and realize a walmart charge of $90 pending (TD bank seems to be good at blocking fishy stuff.)

Apparently they're using my identity to steal from other people as well as trying to steal from myself. 

Damn that's ****ed up dude

• Like 4

That sucks

• Like 4

I made plans.

Keep your head up sober.  

• Like 4

Going to a work party later tonight.  Getting paid overtime for it though, lol

79132-SNL-like-a-boss-gif-The-Lonely-MY4

• Like 6

I made plans.

d79e0a69ab442b6f00527c1e13dec8bd.jpg

Sounds like it's time to move on Sober. I can relate to some of the feelings you wrote out in this post, I'm currently going through a nasty divorce.

• Like 3

d79e0a69ab442b6f00527c1e13dec8bd.jpg

Sounds like it's time to move on Sober. I can relate to some of the feelings you wrote out in this post, I'm currently going through a nasty divorce.

You're getting divorced man??? WTF!!??

• Like 4

You're getting divorced man??? WTF!!??

Yup, the process of me splitting with my wife has been going on for about 4 months now, but I'm just now mentioning it openly on the forum.

It was hard for a while but I feel like I've fully recovered.

• Like 10

Yup, the process of me splitting with my wife has been going on for about 4 months now, but I'm just now mentioning it openly on the forum.

**** dude, I'm sorry

Been through it myself, so I feel your pain

It will get better with time

• Like 10

Been there myself and good to here you getting fully recovered.   

• Like 8

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how ****in cool is that... she understands now.

• Like 14

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

amen

• Like 8

**** you tesco you festering puss filled aids ravaged ****s.  Wait a week for something that was "in stock and on the way"  For that same thing to be suddenly out of stock!!!  **** you and I hope the ****er that sold me wolf tickets on availability and delivery dates dies in a car fire.  Now i have to resume the xmas shopping i thought was done and ****ing dusted   :angry:

• Like 3

**** you tesco you festering puss filled aids ravaged ****s.  Wait a week for something that was "in stock and on the way"  For that same thing to be suddenly out of stock!!!  **** you and I hope the **** that sold me wolf tickets on availability and delivery dates dies in a car fire.  Now i have to resume the xmas shopping i thought was done and ****ing dusted   :angry:

tpo.gif

• Like 5