GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

and i've said it before many times like Eclipse, PM me if you got stuff you need to talk about

some guys have and i have with others, this place is full of good people, no matter how much of a twat they may come across as on here.

Honest :P

• Like 9

God damn I love the use of 'twat' on this forum, it's beautiful.

Hope everything is alright Unc Polo, you know I'm here bro if you need a chat.

Still think it's nice how everyone can be flaming the hell out of each other on here, but as soon as something serious comes up everyone comes together, it's nice. 

• Like 9

God damn I love the use of 'twat' on this forum, it's beautiful.

Hope everything is alright Unc Polo, you know I'm here bro if you need a chat.

Still think it's nice how everyone can be flaming the hell out of each other on here, but as soon as something serious comes up everyone comes together, it's nice. 

we are all brothers at the end of the day you feg twat :P

• Like 9

lmao, you took your superhero AV away you feg, now I'm just some gimp dressed as Robin. 

hey, its winter outside :)

• Like 6

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

f7f.jpeg

• Like 9

Today I made a familiar mistake.

I made plans.

I made plans to spend some time with someone who I care for deeply and who at one time cared the same for me.  I planned to be happy.  I planned to do something I enjoy with someone I enjoy.  I planned to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow because I was out enjoying life until a late hour. 

The reality is, once again, plans were broken.  That old familiar knife stabbing in my chest.  A reminder of everything I try to tell myself isn't true. 

I tell myself that I set myself up for this.  That I deserve for it to be this way.  That I was kidding myself into thinking I wouldn't receive the same old last minute message and the same old platitudes professing that we'll see each other soon. 

The same old kidding myself that the person that cares the most for me actually cares enough to actually be there for once. 

I refuse to accept the reality that there is not a single person on Earth who wants to involve me in their lives. 

I was in the hospital last Tuesday.  Nobody knows that.  There was no point to let anyone know.  Nobody was going to come if I needed help.  My body is so tired and daily pain keeps my face frozen in grimace. 

I am alone and will be until the day I die.  The time between now and then will be filled with incomprehensible pain and demoralization. 

I entertain myself with little hobbies and my own thoughts because any time I try something different I pay with humiliation. 

The worst part is I still care.  I still hope and wish for a full life. 

I don't even have the courage to stand up to my misery.  No one values me enough to make amends or even try to see where I am coming from. 

So I cling to that last thread of a life that passed, but I'm slipping...

Ok.. this will sort of ramble and head in random directions, but I feel like your post did as well, and I want to cover it all.

I've had my own money from the time I was 16 years old. I lived by myself at 17. I've never needed people. I think it helped me stay genuine.

I used to feel like you did at the beginning of this post. I used to go out of my way for people. I used to help people out, every single time, no matter what. I used to be that person who got cancelled on. I was the person who felt like they were being used all of the time.

I got tired. I turned introverted. I stopped making outgoing calls. I closed down my facebook, after I left a brief message about how I tired I was of trying. I didn't want sympathy. I wanted to locate the remnants of my dignity.

I found clarity in seclusion. I found that I can see people for who they are from the distance. I realized most of the people that I dealt with maintained parasitic relationships. I served a purpose, and once I stopped, they disappeared.

But you know what? I'm far better off without them. That took me a really, really long time to establish. Once I did, I was happier with myself.

I'm out here, homie. We aren't really close like that, but you can def PM me like we are. I'll listen, brutha.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 5

Whoa, morning of double realisation...lot of people hurting on here and the word twat sneaks through the swear filter.

Sorry to hear some are going through tough times. Am prayin' for you all; hope God knows who i mean when i mention people by UFC forum nickname!

• Like 3

Whoa, morning of double realisation...lot of people hurting on here and the word twat sneaks through the swear filter.

Sorry to hear some are going through tough times. Am prayin' for you all; hope God knows who i mean when i mention people by UFC forum nickname!

Twat is cool word doe, why ban it?

• Like 3

Twat is cool word doe, why ban it?

I don't want any words banned.

But where ah come from (up North), twat is way more offensive than most stuff that is banned on here.  Was just surprised!

• Like 1

But where ah come from (up North), twat is way more offensive than most stuff that is banned on here.  Was just surprised!

People get too caught up in the swear filter. 

I can still tell you that your mother puts me in guard, and I ground and pound it out on a nightly basis. That goes way deeper than calling somebody a ****.  ;)

• Like 5

People get too caught up in the swear filter. 

I can still tell you that your mother puts me in guard, and I ground and pound it out on a nightly basis. That goes way deeper than calling somebody a ****.  ;)

Fortunately wanker isn't blocked either  :)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 5

Last week on Saturday I banged two different chicks on the same day. It was not planned and it was not at the same time, although that would of been fun.

Anyway I'm not sure how I should feel about this. As I did not seek this or initiate it with either woman. The first chick happened earlier in the day around lunch time and I had no regrets about it, it was nice. Now the second chick is a different story she came over that night and I was not planning on trying to smash, but she initiated the sex. I was in no position to turn down the offer because I didn't want to ruin future endeavors with her, so it happened.

Should I feel like a scum bag about this? lol

• Like 11

Last week on Saturday I banged two different chicks on the same day. It was not planned and it was not at the same time, although that would of been fun.

Anyway I'm not sure how I should feel about this. As I did not seek this or initiate it with either woman. The first chick happened earlier in the day around lunch time and I had no regrets about it, it was nice. Now the second chick is a different story she came over that night and I was not planning on trying to smash, but she initiated the sex. I was in no position to turn down the offer because I didn't want to ruin future endeavors with her, so it happened.

Lol, walk around like mu fu pimp
  • Like 6

You FilthyPhillyFan

• Like 8

Our plan is to move back to New England, but I'm looking at prices for rentals and I'm about to tell my family to eat a bag of ****s and move back to Colorado.

I don't understand how people justify charging over 2G's for a 2 bedroom apartment. I'm going to have to go live with the gang bangers for these prices.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 7

Nope.

• Like 5

Our plan is to move back to New England, but I'm looking at prices for rentals and I'm about to tell my family to eat a bag of ****s and move back to Colorado.

I don't understand how people justify charging over 2G's for a 2 bedroom apartment. I'm going to have to go live with the gang bangers for these prices.

410510170.jpg

• Like 5

Yes you piece of ****, you getting more action than me!!!!!!

• Like 8

hey, the swear filter is american lol dont ask me why but hey, bastard twat wanker

• Like 7

hey, the swear filter is american lol dont ask me why but hey, bastard twat wanker

Thanks for bringing this to my attention you old twat.

• Like 6

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

This is so beautiful I'm actually glad she left. Now I have a chance.

• Like 1

just the fact you are uncertain of banging two women in the same day is proof you deserve it
  • Like 8

You sly devil

• Like 7

Do you come on here to let out your inner weirdo or are you this weird all the time?

Both GOAThomie, both.  

I love you all. Every one of you. 

i-will-always-love-my-homies.png

Get your cookies ready

1e88afe1a9fd057c37437408339999ef_xlarge.

Cookies ready. Sookie Sookie!

7413490.jpg!

I am Groot

I am Groot

• Like 3

You are a genuinely weird **** knee grow. But you still my knee grow.

Btw, why is everybody referencing the waste management company in Chicago? They are Groot.

• Like 2

You are a genuinely weird **** knee grow. But you still my knee grow.

Btw, why is everybody referencing the waste management company in Chicago? They are Groot.

Thanks GOAThomie. You'll always be mine as well. I'm just an original. 

Groot is a character in Guardians of the Galaxy. P5P movie of the year, if not all de times.

• Like 3

You're about the 89th person to say that was a good movie.

I don't know squat about the storyline or characters. Is that a problem if I want to watch it?

• Like 3

You're about the 89th person to say that was a good movie.

I don't know squat about the storyline or characters. Is that a problem if I want to watch it?

Nah GOATbrother. To completely real with you, its one of those blind-buy type of movies. Most of the times when I didn't get to watch a movie in the theaters, I rent it. But this is one of those movies that you could blind-buy and be so glad that you didn't wait for it to hit Redbox. Even Batista was good lol. It was near perfect.

• Like 3

Yeah I watched Guardians the other night, and Its a great movie. You don't need to know anything going in, and not only is it a lot of fun, it has heart as well.

Def in my top 3 Marvel movies

I am Groot

• Like 5

Yeah I watched Guardians the other night, and Its a great movie. You don't need to know anything going in, and not only is it a lot of fun, it has heart as well.

Def in my top 3 Marvel movies

I am Groot

I am Groot

• Like 4