GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

If I find out some goof is trying to steal my hot girlfriend, I'm going to smack that dude when I see him, and tell my girl to stay away from him.

LOL she’s leading him on intentionally so that you alpha up on him and she can get soaking wet watching you dominate another man. You can pay me to hit on your girl if you want. It will spice up your sex life and I don’t mind some extra cash.

LOL she’s leading him on intentionally so that you alpha up on him and she can get soaking wet watching you dominate another man. You can pay me to hit on your girl if you want. It will spice up your sex life and I don’t mind some extra cash.

I was responding to Nyte's story, ya idiot.

Nyte's probably going to get slapped by the boyfriend at some point.

• Like 2

okok hold up just read the thread.

Nyte, you’re being led on! She’s usingyou to fill the voids her boyfriend is leaving unfullfilled. Once you get too close and become trouble for her relationship she will toss you aside like you’re nothjng and you’ll be left wondering ehy you didn’t listen to literally everyone telling you not to persue.

Also, Cash, my offer still stands

• Like 3

okok hold up just read the thread.

Nyte, you’re being led on! She’s usingyou to fill the voids her boyfriend is leaving unfullfilled. Once you get too close and become trouble for her relationship she will toss you aside like you’re nothjng and you’ll be left wondering ehy you didn’t listen to literally everyone telling you not to persue.

Also, Cash, my offer still stands

I'm not paying you anything, but I can smack you, if that makes you feel better?

day off are the best days!

I'm trying to get this girl to go with me on the trip to Arizona. I've been talking to her a lot more lately (met her at work, she works in another dept). Started talking to her a lot more at work maybe around October/November. We went out drinking on Tuesday, first time outside of work we chilled, went with a few other people.

She said she's down to go there with me and we're supposed to go hiking (her idea) and to this trivia night thing at this restaurant (my idea) this coming Tuesday. Man, she is totally awesome, so awesome aaand ofcourse has a bf.

At one point in December she told me she was thinking of breaking up with her bf. I didn't know what to say, ofcourse inside I'm like, "hell yeah fook him", but didn't want to come off as an a-hole. So I was kinda in the middle of saying yes but also kinda just talked to her a little bout it. She had asked what I was gonna do for new years and Christmas ( she ended up visiting her family and all that, so didn't end up doing anything). Not sure if I missed a chance there, but is what it is. She said things have since gotten better with her bf...

I'm not sure if I should keep pursuing her, my heart says yes, my brain says...wait brain says yes too!(jk) Best thing about her is she's an even bigger Star Wars nerd than me. And she totally freaking hot. Blonde, blue eyes, just amazin. First blonde in my life I've been attracted to, yeah I was never attracted to blondes (must be all the hot latinas I group up around lol), but she's changed my mind.

So that's what's going on with me right now, in love with a girl with a BF...classic. Just awesome... any words of wisdom are welcomed :) .

move on, mate. By all means stay friends if you value her friendship that much. You'll also find out just where your chances lie by showing interest in other women as well.

Reminds me of one of my mates who got friend-zoned hard for months with a girl he liked from within our wider social circle. The minute he gave up and moved on she suddenly got jealous and tried to break him and his new GF up. When she got confronted about it she couldn't even say why she was doing it.

• Like 2

I was responding to Nyte's story, ya idiot.

Nyte's probably going to get slapped by the boyfriend at some point.

lol stockton slapped?!

Wait what is enigma offering Cash? This is getting interesting.

Well in all honesty after going out with her on Tuesday, I am not feeling as attached as I did. She's still super cool, but I'm feeling more like being her friend is a better route to go.

Plus she has already expressed interest of moving to another state by summer to be with her family. So even if things did work out between us, what would happen then? She would move and not way I'm going to fooking Utah

The signs are there

• Like 1

**** i went back to work half drunk. now im drunk. got half a 40 of captain morgan left im gonna be useless by the time i wake up

I'm not paying you anything, but I can smack you, if that makes you feel better?

maybe on the butt cheek, and only hard enough to tingle a little but not leave a red mark.
  • Like 1

Few things:

1) The Philippines is ****ing cool man, spent my day jumping down waterfalls.

2) Bubba I personally wouldn't move to Sweden due to wanting to start a family at some point, if that doesn't interest you I don't see why not. Even a can like crangs managed to successfully relocate.

3) Nyte if she's talking to you like that and meeting up with you while been taken regardless of how she appears she's trash mate, avoid!

• Like 7

So last year I talked about wanting to build an archery bow sight/rangefinder combo. I tried and tried to make it small enough but I couldn't figure it out. I'm glad I didnt spend more time or money on it because Garmin just outdid anything that I could've made.

https://youtu.be/Ne-6Lmwdadg

Time effort and energy into these types of things can be exhausting. I have a patent on a firearm target and have worked with three different plastics companies and several engineers but they have all hit roadblocks with materials and I refuse to spend tons of cash for r and d, without more promise.

If I find out some goof is trying to steal my hot girlfriend, I'm going to smack that dude when I see him, and tell my girl to stay away from him.

But in this instance the girl is as much of the problem as is the dude you would smack. It’s as much her fault as his.

move on, mate. By all means stay friends if you value her friendship that much. You'll also find out just where your chances lie by showing interest in other women as well.

Reminds me of one of my mates who got friend-zoned hard for months with a girl he liked from within our wider social circle. The minute he gave up and moved on she suddenly got jealous and tried to break him and his new GF up. When she got confronted about it she couldn't even say why she was doing it.

Friendzone doesn’t work under any circumstance unless the guy is gay. Men and women are wired differently. One of the two “friends” will always want to bang and the other will perpetually hold power forever. That’s not a good spot.

• Like 2

Well in all honesty after going out with her on Tuesday, I am not feeling as attached as I did. She's still super cool, but I'm feeling more like being her friend is a better route to go.

Plus she has already expressed interest of moving to another state by summer to be with her family. So even if things did work out between us, what would happen then? She would move and not way I'm going to fooking Utah

The signs are there

You’re an @sshole then for getting us all riled up and emotionally invested in your relationship dilemma for nothing!

:)

• Like 2

You’re an @sshole then for getting us all riled up and emotionally invested in your relationship dilemma for nothing!

agreed.

Nyte, you need to **** her brains out and send polaroids to the bf, DO IT FOR THE BOYS!!

• Like 3

agreed.

Nyte, you need to **** her brains out and send polaroids to the bf, DO IT FOR THE BOYS!!

And.......

Agreed

• Like 1

agreed.

or handcuff him to the bedpost and plow her right in front of him. 

trust me it works. ive seen it on p*rnhub

Edited by -idyb-

lmao, I like the chain of posts my initial comment has sparked

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1

lol I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how everything unfolds. The words from everyone are appreciated :)...even Cash

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1

i have a feeling this guys gonna come back and tell us the story about how he just got chased down the street with his pants around his ankles by some angry dude with a baseball bat

• Like 2

i have a feeling this guys gonna come back and tell us the story about how he just got chased down the street with his pants around his ankles by some angry dude with a baseball bat

that sounds like a good night , wonder what other events would precede that !

lmao, I like the chain of events my posts my initial comment has sparked

When you post about women problems on a forum filled with alpha studs who stack paper to the ceiling and bang 10s, you should expect advice.

• Like 5

Few things:

2) Bubba I personally wouldn't move to Sweden due to wanting to start a family at some point, if that doesn't interest you I don't see why not. Even a can like crangs managed to successfully relocate.

Lol, cheers mate. Yeah, I figure it can't be that hard. Would only be for 1-2 years.

When you post about women problems on a forum filled with alpha studs who stack paper to the ceiling and bang 10s, you should expect advice.

holy chit, this post is quotable mate. Sig worthy

• Like 1

so ive been up a couple hours now and still havent had my smoke

i can only conclude that hangovers are good for my health and i should probably drink alot of rum more often

The signs are there

If she's moving you have absolutely nothing to lose.  She might want to take some random penis between now and then.  You could be that penis.  Take her away from this bozo.  

• Like 1

wimmen love the random penis bro.   just mosey on over to the hub and type in glory hole and youll see what i mean

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

wommen love the random penis bro.   just mosey on over to the hub and type in glory hole and youll see what i mean

or 'dogging'

well in that case, dont type in bukkake.

that's doesn't generally do it for me.

amateur stuff, yeah but pro stuff, nah

Going to my mom's new house up in Bryson City NC.  Haven't been to the mountains in like 10 years.  

My mom had to send special instructions to find the driveway and they are going to come down to meet us.  Curious to see what kind of steep, scary **** this is going to be. 

that's doesn't generally do it for me.

amateur stuff, yeah but pro stuff, nah

whats not to like about some cute little asian chick reading the news while 80 dudes walk up to her and bust off?

Going to my mom's new house up in Bryson City NC.  Haven't been to the mountains in like 10 years.  

My mom had to send special instructions to find the driveway and they are going to come down to meet us.  Curious to see what kind of steep, scary **** this is going to be. 

sounds like ur mom is trying to get u killed.   is she a beneficiary in your will by chance? do u have a life insurance policy?

• Like 1

whats not to like about some cute little asian chick reading the news while 80 dudes walk up to her and bust off?

Asian chicks don't do it for me, at all, unfortunately

sounds like ur mom is trying to get u killed.   is she a beneficiary in your will by chance? do u have a life insurance policy?

possibly, no and no

Asian chicks don't do it for me, at all, unfortunately

asian p*rn is the best p*rn m8.   the males are non existant. and if u ever have to see one, their pecker is so embarassingly small that they actually have to censor it

Edited by -idyb-

possibly, no and no

well u should probably take one out.  ur mom is tryinna kill u

Lol, cheers mate. Yeah, I figure it can't be that hard. Would only be for 1-2 years.

That's what she said, m8 Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

Nyte got friend zoned. Nothing to see here.

I've gotten friend-zoned a few times but still managed to get my **** sucked by half of them.  Just gotta looks for the window of opportunity

• Like 2