GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

When you petition shouldn’t you seek other people to join with your cause

seems like that would be a good start. i never thought of that

• Like 1

So why was BEG bant?

I can’t believe this. I mean, if I haven’t been bant, then there’s no way she was.

• Like 1

So why was BEG bant?

What happened? Did she post the wrong picture in the beard thread? lol

Srs though unless she asked to be bant IDK why she'd get bant of all people. 

I like talking to her and was glad to see she came back. 

• Like 1

JFC... From the artist that just did Obama's portrait.  

Black2.png

dv3cedhvmaazcax-600x433.jpg

Subject is WTF but the portrait work is very good. Those baroque tacky wall paper backgrounds are fooking god awful though. 

i think ive figured it out. juice meant to ban me, but he accidentilly bant BEG instead.

Man what the ****?  The place I get my CBD oil got raided by the local Sheriff's department because they say that CBD oil gets you high and is target for children.  Utter horse****

• Like 5

Man what the ****?  The place I get my CBD oil got raided by the local Sheriff's department because they say that CBD oil gets you high and is target for children.  Utter horse****

Justified. CBD oil, and then what? Next thing you know they're selling 1 marijuanas and your hooked. 

• Like 5

Justified. CBD oil, and then what? Next thing you know they're selling 1 marijuanas and your hooked. 

marijuana-risk.jpg

• Like 4

Man what the ****? The place I get my CBD oil got raided by the local Sheriff's department because they say that CBD oil gets you high and is target for children. Utter horse****

Good. The last thing we need is more of these goddamn weed addicts injecting their poison all over the place!
  • Like 3

Good. The last thing we need is more of these goddamn weed addicts injecting their poison all over the place!

Sucks... there are obviously other places to buy it but their price point for the strength I typically get was pretty good and they were always doing 25%-30% off sales.  

• Like 3

Have you been tested for AIDS recently, Sober?

Not since 2002-ish, I don't think.  

Do you think I've got the HerpaGonoSyphiliAIDS? 

• Like 3

I was always surprised it was legal. The feds would kick your doors off and put their foot on your head, if you tried selling a marijuana derivative around here.

• Like 2

Not since 2002-ish, I don't think.

Do you think I've got the HerpaGonoSyphiliAIDS?

next step, giving handies for roaches. I pray to baby jeebus for your soul, mate Edited by crangs
  • Like 5

So why was BEG bant?

Why is there still no explanation, unless I've missed something? I don't see the same secrecy when it comes to other bans. 

• Like 2

Why is there still no explanation, unless I've missed something? I don't see the same secrecy when it comes to other bans. 

I'm wondering that myself. I saw she posted in her vacation thread the other day. Very normal post then poof suddenly bant. 

Not a peep from any mod. Kinda bizarre. Seems like a prank.  

• Like 4

I'm wondering that myself. I saw she posted in her vacation thread the other day. Very normal post then poof suddenly bant. 

Mods are a bizarre breed. Generally the ones here are cooler than other places, where modship comes with an inflated ego. 

BEG got bant? And yet vert walks around unscathed even with actual pr0n0graphy as his av. Here's the proof mods.

28001338_1688990897814131_1518468407_n.j

mZmcKl3.png

• Like 5

BEG was uncovered to be Cole, and the **** pics you sent to her inbox are now up on the web.

For real??? I read it but I didn't believe it. Does this mean she had a huge argument with herself, or himself? Unless I'm confusing Cole with someone else? 

If this is really true, that's some hardcore, masterful trolling. Long-game trolling. 

• Like 5

BEG was uncovered to be Cole, and the **** pics you sent to her inbox are now up on the web.

I only send d!ck pics to friends and colleagues IRL. My pop-up Christmas cards are all the rage. 

• Like 2

I only send d!ck pics to friends and colleagues IRL. My pop-up Christmas cards are all the rage. 

Oh, he posted the d!ck pic gif you sent. That was actually what did it.

Who arranges photos of their junk like a scrapbook in gif form? What's wrong with you, man?

• Like 3

OH NOOOOOOOOO!  Seriously????

What do you think he'll do with the ones I sent?

:o

Would you really want to know? I'd say ignorance is bliss here!

• Like 1

Oh, he posted the d!ck pic gif you sent. That was actually what did it.

Who arranges photos of their junk like a scrapbook in gif form? What's wrong with you, man?

Was it the King Daddy one or EPIC money shot vol. 1? 

• Like 1

Senator from Florida on CNN scumbagging it up, talking about what he would have to say to the families "if it was an assault rifle used".

• Like 4

Man, more rain today - more flooding. Ground is saturated and rivers are already at flood stage. Really coming down right now. May let up tonignt but supposed to start raining heavy again on Friday.

One of my exes who likes to blow up my phone is complaining because her man started a fight out of nowhere, cancelled their plans for tonight, and says he needs to be alone for a while..

My actual response: "Sounds like your Valentine's Day is Feb. 15th. That's what you get for being a side chick."

She went silent.

• Like 6

Man, more rain today - more flooding. Ground is saturated and rivers are already at flood stage. Really coming down right now. May let up tonignt but supposed to start raining heavy again on Friday.

Sucks! Does any water get in your house?

We get water in the basement every year when the snow melts, and sometimes on concurrent rainy days. I've told the landlord about it a bunch of times and he just says it's not possible. Like dude... you can clearly see there's a crack in the foundation. 

• Like 1

Two of my highly conservative, gun toting NJ friends want me to be in their wedding in October. They said I can even choose which side to stand on. :P Again, it's my conservative friends that I keep in contact with that are so much more laid back than the lefties... The lefties would probably get mad at more for going to the wedding. Too many people suck. 

• Like 3

I'd like to know.

I'd like to know just to read the comments...

WhitePrincess69: Ohhh i'd love to get stuffed by that thing!
BBC23: ^^ It ain't even that big. Holla at ya BOI whitegurl. 
SnowBunnyLover: I'll holla....and holla...and HOLLA! HMU on snapchat BBC23. 
SpicyLatinHunk: You can both put it in my butt! Wut Wut
GamerGeek: Xbox sucks. Does anyone know a good recipe for meatloaf? 
  • Like 1

Sucks! Does any water get in your house?

We get water in the basement every year when the snow melts, and sometimes on concurrent rainy days. I've told the landlord about it a bunch of times and he just says it's not possible. Like dude... you can clearly see there's a crack in the foundation.

Not really. My lot is slanted downward towards the back yard so it would have to be a flood of biblical proportions for it to get to the crawlspace. But about 3 years ago Christmas day, it rained like nothing I had ever seen before. Water went down the backyard easement to the road next to my house and completely covered it. Depth from easement to road has to be an easy 5 feet. It was incredible to watch. Water came up maybe halfway of the backyard so I took notice but not really concerned.

• Like 1

Two of my highly conservative, gun toting NJ friends want me to be in their wedding in October. They said I can even choose which side to stand on. :P Again, it's my conservative friends that I keep in contact with that are so much more laid back than the lefties... The lefties would probably get mad at more for going to the wedding. Too many people suck.

And it's the conservatives who are labeled intolerant. smh

• Like 2

BEG’s always been class so I doubt she got banned. If I had to guess she got buried under unwanted PM’s and asked for her account to be removed. By her own words she’s asked for her previous account to be removed also back in the day.

• Like 3

BEG’s always been class so I doubt she got banned. If I had to guess she got buried under unwanted PM’s and asked for her account to be removed. By her own words she’s asked for her previous account to be removed also back in the day.

Interesting theory...she's no longer listed as a Friend.