GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

Huey Lewis cancelled his tour because of hearing loss!

damn, really?  related to his career or just part of getting old?

• Like 2

damn, really?  related to his career or just part of getting old?

It was a sudden hearing loss, they think it's some kind of disease that effects the inner ear.

• Like 1

30705201_950064911822244_502856792227289

I actually think 98% of the world's problems could be solved if the title was changed to 'an overwhelming surplus of diggity'.

Edited by NoCakeForYaya
  • Like 2

Dustin ****ing Poirier ladies and gentlemen!! So happy he won!! Screw all the doubters, but tbh honest I don't frequent the UFC section so I don't know if anyone doubted my boy, but if you did, step right up so I can say I told you so

• Like 3

Remember when the forum was lit up on the night of a fight card?

101 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

7 members, 94 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

classicboxer, Bing, Bezerker101, Undisputed16, Google, CanPass, fedorfanau, RadLad, juice64011

All these 'guests' want to talk MMA, but the forum's dead!

• Like 1

Remember when the forum was lit up on the night of a fight card?

101 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

7 members, 94 guests, 0 anonymous users   (See full list)

classicboxer, Bing, Bezerker101, Undisputed16, Google, CanPass, fedorfanau, RadLad, juice64011

All these 'guests' want to talk MMA, but the forum's dead!

your post made me go look at the "most online", "most liked content", and "top posters" pages...current active forum members I have the 19th most posts ever on the fora!

But I don't really care about that, what I did look at was that I joined in March 2010 and have almost been on this forum for 10 years! that is crazy to me right now! in fact, some posters are hitting their 10th year on the forum right now! Crangs, Mcmax off the top of my head

Lot of GOAT '09ers are going to hit their 10th year on the forum next year. I think that is just awesome. Shoutout to anybody who has stayed around that long, chit, shoutout to anybody who has stayed on for five or more years.

• Like 4

Heres a sentence you probably never thought youd see

Amy Schumer has been accused of being "tew pretty, skinny and able bodied" by the internet for her new movie

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/upcoming-movies/amy-schumers-i-feel-pretty-is-offending-women/news-story/e7dab6929d7120c78c7dc0468c8794f0

Ive said it before but western society's decline is accelerating

• Like 7

Amy Schumer has been accused of being "tew pretty, skinny and able bodied" by the internet for her new movie

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/upcoming-movies/amy-schumers-i-feel-pretty-is-offending-women/news-story/e7dab6929d7120c78c7dc0468c8794f0

The world is honestly going ****ing bonkers isn't it.

• Like 4

lel.  Surprised they didn't add tew white into that mix of rustle as well

• Like 5

lel. Surprised they didn't add tew white into that mix of rustle as well

My current favourite thing is that racism and sexism is bad, but there seems to be an increasing number of things white men are 'not allowed to have an opinion' on.

• Like 5

Amy Schumer looks like she spends every dollar she has on donuts. WTF?
  • Like 4

lel.  Surprised they didn't add tew white into that mix of rustle as well

I just assumed their use of "tew blonde" meant white anyways lol

• Like 3

I just assumed their use of "tew blonde" meant white anyways lol

That is true.  If there's one thing these eternally outraged like it is white shaming so it definitely was implied there :lol:

• Like 3

They forgot "tew Jew".

• Like 3

hahahahahahahahahahaha fat ****s

• Like 3

Spent Mr. Lach money on tix for dis over the weekend... I look forward to the MMA gods sodomizing the card to a Crowder/Coulter co-main event....

UCpcEec.png

• Like 7

Spent Mr. Lach money on tix for dis over the weekend... I look forward to the MMA gods sodomizing the card to a Crowder/Coulter co-main event....

UCpcEec.png

We know you bought them tickets for the CM Punk fight anyway, m8
  • Like 5

We know you bought them tickets for the CM Punk fight anyway, m8

Mate, if I wanted to witness a combined 0-2 record match up, I would go to Bellators Chicago event in a couple weeks. Clearly Santiago/Ige is the real main event I'm here for. 

• Like 3

Mate, if I wanted to witness a combined 0-2 record match up, I would go to Bellators Chicago event in a couple weeks. Clearly Santiago/Ige is the real main event I'm here for. 

Dont sleep on Ige, m8.  He's only two letters away from legit

Edited by crangs
  • Like 3

Dont sleep on Ige, m8.  He's only two letters away from legit

Kevin Feige IS a pretty respectable director. 

• Like 3

Kevin Feige IS a pretty respectable director. 

He's two letters away from something else...

• Like 2

My current favourite thing is that racism and sexism is bad, but there seems to be an increasing number of things white men are 'not allowed to have an opinion' on.

It's impossible to be racist towards a white person.  Racism is something only white people do to black people.  

• Like 6

speaking of - 

I had to re-self certify as a small business today - 

look how far down on the list whitey is - 

Ethnicity Black/African Hispanic Native American Asian-Pacific Subcontinent Asian Caucasian/White Other (Specify) I do not wish to disclose

WAY TOO MANY PROGRAMS OUT THERE HELPING EVERYONE BUT 

• Like 1

speaking of - 

I had to re-self certify as a small business today - 

look how far down on the list whitey is - 

Ethnicity Black/African Hispanic Native American Asian-Pacific Subcontinent Asian Caucasian/White Other (Specify) I do not wish to disclose

WAY TOO MANY PROGRAMS OUT THERE HELPING EVERYONE BUT 

I've considered checking Hispanic when I apply to NC State.  I mean, by dad IS from Puerto Rico (born to two white parents on a military based, but whatever)

• Like 2

you know she found a "dolphin on wheels" in her mom's drawer.

Kids would not make a dolphin on wheels.  They're too smart.

i dont know man it kinda looks like a dolphin on wheels to me

the same one my uncle showed me!

• Like 1

My nan passed away today. She was 91, and had a stroke a couple of years ago that left her incapacitated. She spent the last few years in full time care, but she had been deteriorating slowly and it was only a matter of time.

I got the call about noon that she was on her deathbed, so I left work as soon as possible and got over to the hospital on the other side of the city, but by the time I got there she had already passed. I spent some time with her and said my goodbyes, now I'll just be trying to help my family however I can in the funeral arrangements, which is looking like it will be on Tuesday, because my birthday is actually on Monday and my they insisted it not be held then.

Being honest the last few years have been really tough, I havent spent as much time with her as I could or should have, the reasons are mostly selfish in retrospect, up until the stroke she was the toughest, strongest and most loving woman Ive known, and seeing her in her condition was heartbreaking.

I spent a lot of time with all of my grandparents growing up, all of whom have now passed away, and despite today being a day to grieve Im kind of relieved that shes finally not suffering any more.

Just thinking about the impact she had on me thankful that I got to have her in my life.

Sorry to be a bummer guys I just needed to speak my mind.

• Like 11

Rest in peace, Nanna TC. Bro hug sent through the net, mate.

The end of a loved one's suffering is always a comfort for me when they are going through this. It is truly hard watching someone you identified as being strong and mentally sharp slowly slipping away like that

• Like 5

91 years ... wow. If only we are all so lucky to be in people's lives that long... my condolences sir

• Like 2

lmao!

My wife's dad just told my wife's mom that he wants to move in with us to get away from her.  The mom asked how that was going to work considering he totally hates my guts, he replied that it would still be better than living with her.  SAVAGE

• Like 7

Mrs Crangs' Nan is 98 this year and I feel terrible I don't go see her with the kids anymore even though she's only up the road. Not that we don't want to but she doesn't recognise the 3 of us and she mistakes the Mrs for the mother in law and it is obvious that it's upsetting her when she has to be told who everyone is. She was very independent til about 4 years ago where she had a bad fall. I thought she was brilliant as she would say stuff that people would be shocked at but I knew they were said in complete innocence. Not outright offensive but definitely not in the pc zone.

• Like 3

lmao!

My wife's dad just told my wife's mom that he wants to move in with us to get away from her.  The mom asked how that was going to work considering he totally hates my guts, he replied that it would still be better than living with her.  SAVAGE

That final question was a gimme :P

• Like 2

lmao!

My wife's dad just told my wife's mom that he wants to move in with us to get away from her. The mom asked how that was going to work considering he totally hates my guts, he replied that it would still be better than living with her. SAVAGE

lol. That's amazin
  • Like 2

Mrs Crangs' Nan is 98 this year and I feel terrible I don't go see her with the kids anymore even though she's only up the road. Not that we don't want to but she doesn't recognise the 3 of us and she mistakes the Mrs for the mother in law and it is obvious that it's upsetting her when she has to be told who everyone is. She was very independent til about 4 years ago where she had a bad fall. I thought she was brilliant as she would say stuff that people would be shocked at but I knew they were said in complete innocence. Not outright offensive but definitely not in the pc zone.

Wife's grandma was given "2 days to a week to live" over a month ago. It's weird, she already made her peace and said goodbye to everybody so she gives zero fooks now and asks the doctors to pull the plug everytime they walk in the room. It's sort of brootal.

She's never taken to me and her memory has gone so it really threw me off when she said her piece to me. Was at her house 7-8 years ago and saw a giant stuffed ninja turtle and mentioned something off hand about how my mom sold mine at a garage sale when I got older, so she pulls me in and says "There's a ninja turtle in my basement, it's yours, and tell your mom to keep her hands off it" Wasn't sure whether to be offended that the only thing a rich farm family wrote me into there will was a stuffed animal or touched that she remembered. Sorry to hear about your grandma TC. 

• Like 3

Wife's grandma was given "2 days to a week to live" over a month ago. It's weird, she already made her peace and said goodbye to everybody so she gives zero fooks now and asks the doctors to pull the plug everytime they walk in the room. It's sort of brootal.

She's never taken to me and her memory has gone so it really threw me off when she said her piece to me. Was at her house 7-8 years ago and saw a giant stuffed ninja turtle and mentioned something off hand about how my mom sold mine at a garage sale when I got older, so she pulls me in and says "There's a ninja turtle in my basement, it's yours, and tell your mom to keep her hands off it" Wasn't sure whether to be offended that the only thing a rich farm family wrote me into there will was a stuffed animal or touched that she remembered. Sorry to hear about your grandma TC.

lol. I'd go with touched. My sister is going to war with her late husband's family atm over his pension money and chit. Someone in his family rang his employers pretending to be my sister trying to get his money paid out to them. And these lovely people wonder why he wanted nothing to do with them when he was alive Edited by crangs
  • Like 2

14680549_564438740414590_412905058858243

In that case i identify as a Saudi prince minus the Islam/Terroism

i.e.

- Royalty & do WTF i want.

- Billionaire money to play with. 

- Harem full of b!tches.

- Play invest in American companies especially military & arms.

- Pretend support proxy wars but play both sides 4 profit.

If it weren't for the Islam part that sounds like the life man. 

• Like 1