GOAT_Transient

Speak Your Mind Thread

He's won numerous titles there without losing a set too.

The guy he smacked down today (Thiem) is his only loss on the clay court season this year. He had to bludgeon him today to prove a point.

91 and a half hour work week so dead inside butnot too much more of this and its back to regular people hours  the only thing thats keeping me going is thinking about the paycheck and trying to figure out what i want to do with all the extra money.

91 and a half hour work week so dead inside butnot too much more of this and its back to regular people hours the only thing thats keeping me going is thinking about the paycheck and trying to figure out what i want to do with all the extra money.

What do you do?

Edit: seriously what do you do that requires a 91-hour work week? Can you even count to 91?? I want both questions answered damn it

Edited by Nyte

What do you do?

Edit: seriously what do you do that requires a 91-hour work week? Can you even count to 91?? I want both questions answered damn it

choke on my penis fgt

• Like 1

choke on my penis fgt

I'm starting to get an idea of what you do...

• Like 1

Just looked at new material my English teacher posted.  She's got two whole sections on using "gender inclusive language". 

• Like 2

Just looked at new material my English teacher posted. She's got two whole sections on using "gender inclusive language".

Kill...it...with...fire!!

• Like 3

Just looked at new material my English teacher posted.  She's got two whole sections on using "gender inclusive language". 

lmao, no way. What a waste of time those weeks are going to be.

• Like 2

I'd just write a brief 700 word essay about my penis. If she questioned id just say it i could have written over 9000 about vagina. 

• Like 3

Deleted Facebook from my phone two weeks ago and honestly haven't checked that garbage since. One of the best decisions I have made in a long time.

How are you supposed to keep track of what everybody is eating, and how their baby looks literally every day?

• Like 3

How are you supposed to keep track of what everybody is eating, and how their baby looks literally every day?

no love for the cat video's???? :(

• Like 3

CBD OIL UPDATE:

So i've been taking it since first week of April...at first it was hard to tell if there was really any impact on my back pain.  So I decided to stop taking it for a week...and my lower back muscles became so tight/ache/cramped that it was even painful/hard to hunch/bend over to change the babies diapers.  So i started taking it again and my pain went from an 8-9 down to a 3 (completing the same task).  SO i'm still having the normal manageable "ache", and still having the occasional "degenerative disc" pain, but I can confidently say CBD does help to some degree.

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 5

CBD OIL UPDATE:

So i've been taking it since first week of April...at first it was hard to tell if there was really any impact on my back pain.  So I decided to stop taking it for a week...and my lower back muscles became so tight/ache/cramped that it was even painful/hard to hunch/bend over to change the babies diapers.  So i started taking it again and my pain went from an 8-9 down to a 3 (completing the same task).  SO i'm still having the normal manageable "ache", and still having the occasional "degenerative disc" pain, but I can confidently say CBD does help to some degree.

How big of a dose are you taking? 

• Like 2

How big of a dose are you taking? 

It's a little hard to tell, b/c I take 1/4 to 1/3 of a dropper about 3-4 times per day....but I'd say around 17mg right now...I just ordered another round but at a higher dosage, b/c I may want to get up to about 25mg per day...but i'm not sure just yet.

• Like 2

It's a little hard to tell, b/c I take 1/4 to 1/3 of a dropper about 3-4 times per day....but I'd say around 17mg right now...I just ordered another round but at a higher dosage, b/c I may want to get up to about 25mg per day...but i'm not sure just yet.

Damn, I'm not taking enough.  maybe 10mg a day right now

• Like 1

Damn, I'm not taking enough.  maybe 10mg a day right now

this is the amount I worked up too...I started slow at first tho...but if you've been taking 10mg for a little bit, I'd try to up it to 15mg if you can tolerate it....I don't do 15mg at one time tho, I spread it out about 3 to 4 smaller doses throughout the day

• Like 2

this is the amount I worked up too...I started slow at first tho...but if you've been taking 10mg for a little bit, I'd try to up it to 15mg if you can tolerate it....I don't do 15mg at one time tho, I spread it out about 3 to 4 smaller doses throughout the day

My wife is trying to get a gauge of how it's helping me because she wants to recommend it to her dad.  I don't know how to quantify the effects. 

Honestly, her dad should seriously consider taking up smoking weed.  I think it would change his life.  He's got so many health problems and is miserable around the clock.  

• Like 2

My wife is trying to get a gauge of how it's helping me because she wants to recommend it to her dad.  I don't know how to quantify the effects. 

Honestly, her dad should seriously consider taking up smoking weed.  I think it would change his life.  He's got so many health problems and is miserable around the clock.  

I had the same issue...which is why I stopped taking it for a week or so...and my back pain was noticeably worse.

• Like 2

Never tried CBD oil but weed pretty much saved my back and more importantly me head when i was getting stir crazy and felt so defeated not being able to do anything especially the things i love. At one point even walking without pain i took great solace in. Was like OMFG i can walk without pain this is amazin' lol

It definitely helped with pain, sleep & changing that grim attitude i had. I'd probably smoke everyday but i don't like to because then i get a little too content and lazy and i prefer to use it as a supplement than some sort of crutch. 

• Like 1

you guys vaping?

my mum dosent need to vape as often now days but the difference it has made to her life is crazy.  she was taking up 18 pain killers a day and now none.  we use 50mg, Cloud 9 hemp.  works like a fookin charm :)

• Like 2

Man, I was woofing down these 2:1 CBD to THC ratio pills like crazy. I couldn't even tell I was taking them..

What the ****, man?

• Like 2

Man, I was woofing down these 2:1 CBD to THC ratio pills like crazy. I couldn't even tell I was taking them..

What the ****, man?

just ordered some Gummy Drops 

cbd_edibles_liquid_gold_gummies_sweet_mi

• Like 2

I should admit I was smoking a lot while taking those, so I couldn't really tell what was doing what.

• Like 2

you guys vaping?

my mum dosent need to vape as often now days but the difference it has made to her life is crazy.  she was taking up 18 pain killers a day and now none.  we use 50mg, Cloud 9 hemp.  works like a fookin charm :)

Never vaped b4. Seems tew trendy, fake & gay or whatever. Probably a macho thing IDK but i just do it the old fashioned way. Go for what i know kinda thing i guess. 

Does CBD give you the $hits? I heard Rogan saying that before on his podcast if he put a lot in his morning coffee or whatever. He tends to go overboard with dosing himself on everything though. 

I don't really drink coffee that much but i'd imagine that combination would have you going to the bathroom 7 times an hr. 

you guys vaping?

I've been getting the 200mg vape juice AND the 200mg High Octane oil from them.  

My vape is jacked up so I haven't been using it much.  I put the oil in orange juice each morning

• Like 2

Does CBD give you the $hits? I heard Rogan saying that before on his podcast if he put a lot in his morning coffee or whatever. He tends to go overboard with dosing himself on everything though. 

I don't really drink coffee that much but i'd imagine that combination would have you going to the bathroom 7 times an hr. 

not me

Only ONE time did it hit me hard in the angus...and that was my first time taking on an empty stomach right when I woke up...I thought it a good idea to take a FULL dose (15mg) first thing in the am....couldn't trust a fart for 48hrs....haven't had an issue since

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Like 3

I've been getting the 200mg vape juice AND the 200mg High Octane oil from them.  

My vape is jacked up so I haven't been using it much.  I put the oil in orange juice each morning

what's it like in your OJ?

• Like 1

What the ****, man?

I should admit I was smoking a lot while taking those, so I couldn't really tell what was doing what.

Breh, go like two weeks without smoking at all.  You will get retardedly high the next time.  

I'm telling you man.  That dab I did last thursday was an intense, crazy experience.  I've never felt anything like that from weed and I used to smoke 25/8.  

• Like 2

It should be law that male public toilets need to have at least one urinal. I've just had a small heart attack after I walked into the toilet and saw only cubicles. #metoo flashed before my eyes and I had to go out and double check lol.

• Like 2

So i've had to travel to Metairie, Louisiana to this back/spine institute place for treatment....to get there, I have to basically drive through one of the worst places in Louisiana....New Orleans East...What I'm about to say happened over the course of less than a week:  A small SUV is parked on side of the interstate on a Monday...by Tuesday there's a huge orange sticker of shame on it (meaning they didn't have insurance or something)...by Wednesday the back window is destroyed (i guess someone broke into it to loot)...by Thursday the car is on cinder blocks and the wheels/tires are stolen....by Friday the car is burnt to the ground.

In other news, two "youths" from New Orleans came over my area gas station (that I frequent weekly), held up a guy at gun point, stole his motorcycle and backpack....I'm selling my gun asap, I'll just comply and be safe.

• Like 2

walking home with the kid and there's a woman in front of me. Great azz, sheer see through trousers, black g string. I don't have a clue what the kid has said the last 10 minutes

Edited by crangs
  • Like 6

walking home with the kid and there's a woman in front of me. Great azz, sheer see through trousers, blank g string. I don't have a clue what the kid has said the last 10 minutes

Does she have a penis? 

• Like 4

Does she have a penis?

from what I've seen from the back I don't care :lol:
  • Like 5

What the ****, man?

just ordered some Gummy Drops 

cbd_edibles_liquid_gold_gummies_sweet_mi

Was just going to post about these. Friend says she's basically comatose after a handful of these but they're OP at balancing out anxiety/depression. Maybe just cause your unconscious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

Was just going to post about these. Friend says she's basically comatose after a handful of these but they're OP at balancing out anxiety/depression. Maybe just cause your unconscious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 gummie is a serving so that might be the reason lol

A New Orleans story: Airbnb Edition

*airbnbs pop up all over New Orleans*

*city council decides people are too successful with it so they want to regulate it*

*hotels lobby to kick Airbnb out of the French Quarter except for a few blocks of Bourbon Street*

*Airbnb is pushed out into more residential neighborhoods where people actually live*

*property owners have to be licensed where license numbers are shown on the website for enforcement purposes*

*progressives compare Airbnb to Satan- wants tourists to stay in the hotels that pushed Airbnb out to residential neighborhoods*

*city council decides to halt short term rental licensing*

*airbnb fires back and takes down its registration system; city council wonders why they’d dare to do such thing*

*progressives say this is proof Airbnb is evil*

And if you have a contrary opinion, you hate children.

• Like 1

23andme commercial that keeps showing up on Hulu is total bullchit!!

There are like three black families on that commercial and the dad is present in all of them.

Bullchit!

So i've had to travel to Metairie, Louisiana to this back/spine institute place for treatment....to get there, I have to basically drive through one of the worst places in Louisiana....New Orleans East...What I'm about to say happened over the course of less than a week:  A small SUV is parked on side of the interstate on a Monday...by Tuesday there's a huge orange sticker of shame on it (meaning they didn't have insurance or something)...by Wednesday the back window is destroyed (i guess someone broke into it to loot)...by Thursday the car is on cinder blocks and the wheels/tires are stolen....by Friday the car is burnt to the ground.

In other news, two "youths" from New Orleans came over my area gas station (that I frequent weekly), held up a guy at gun point, stole his motorcycle and backpack....I'm selling my gun asap, I'll just comply and be safe.

oh man the memories. Can't help but wonder how different things would be if i made different choices and took a different path.

When i was a very young adult i lived in Gentilly for almost a yr. Not the best area but not the worst either. 
Saw a lot of crazy ish like you mentioned and H8'ed living there. I lived out there to be closer to work & school
with a close buddy from my old neighborhood i grew up in along with his GF and my high school sweetheart who was my first true love. Caught a lot of $hit from people in the neighborhood for being the white dude in a predominantly black neighborhood hooked up with the sweet fine black chick everyone wanted. 

I had a job as a maintenance man ( a janitor "technician" basically lol ) at Delgado Community college where i was going to school. Weekends i worked as a bouncer at a club that my brother knew the owner and used to be the manager for several of his clubs. I was underage but allegedly got paid under the table. I also allegedly sometimes bought a quarter lb of pot and sold ounces to friends so i could actually have a little money to spend  or fall back on if i needed it and sometimes i did. 

Little free time i had i took small trips or went to city park with my lady or went out to the lake on the weekends with friends during the day or occasionally hung out in the french quarter by pirate's alley doing art shows with my mom and her art guild buddies who were a bunch of old silly eccentric ladies and a couple of gay dudes. I was always pretty reserved but my GF was super outgoing & had a lot in common with them so they used to tease me sometimes they adored her more lol. TBF she was adorable, funny as hell, charming and i was the sweet & funny but kinda shy until i came out of my shell kinda person.

Struggle is real at that age. My parents wanted to help me out with a place to stay and money for college but i refused any help and wanted to make my own way like a dumb@ss cause i wanted my independence more than anything. Ended up dropping out, splitting up with my girl after some issues we had and an ultimatum to marry her which i wasn't ready for. I quit those crappy jobs then moved back to the west bank to work at a sign shop that my brother was partnered with some guys that owned a security/alarm company out of the same building in Belle Chase which i worked for both at the same time. Was kinda cool not doing the same thing all the time and i got to meet the cash money crew when i did a job with my boss at Slim's house in English Turn. 

I have regrets about not taking my parents offer for help. You live and you learn & hindsight is 20/20. I still have that dumb pride thing but i learned i need to swallow it sometimes and take opportunities as they come because they don't come around that often and some people are not so fortunate. 

Sorry for the tl;dr but you brought me back. #NOLANostalgia
Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

A New Orleans story: Airbnb Edition

*airbnbs pop up all over New Orleans*

*city council decides people are too successful with it so they want to regulate it*

*hotels lobby to kick Airbnb out of the French Quarter except for a few blocks of Bourbon Street*

*Airbnb is pushed out into more residential neighborhoods where people actually live*

*property owners have to be licensed where license numbers are shown on the website for enforcement purposes*

*progressives compare Airbnb to Satan- wants tourists to stay in the hotels that pushed Airbnb out to residential neighborhoods*

*city council decides to halt short term rental licensing*

*airbnb fires back and takes down its registration system; city council wonders why they’d dare to do such thing*

*progressives say this is proof Airbnb is evil*

And if you have a contrary opinion, you hate children.

This is what happens now. The taxi drivers did the same chit with Uber.

Having said that, my dad fell and hurt himself at an AirBnB, and I hired Morgan & Morgan for him. They're in the middle of penetrating everybody. AirBnB, the contractor who built it, the people who owned it, the city who inspected it. lol.. They're suing for like three million dollars.

• Like 1