Speak Your Mind Thread

• Please log in to reply
32457 replies to this topic

#101 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 12,762 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:53 PM

I work with a former drug dealer turned born again Christian, who funnily enough is named Christian, and just had a conversation that stemmed from a throwaway comment I made.
Basically I said, wow I cant believe how fast this year is going, although I say that at about this time of year every year and that because im getting older I must be noticing It more. His response was that it was a scientific fact that time is going faster as we approach the end of the world, which we are, and he then went on to tell me how he had spent his weekend watching youtube videos that show how all rap artists and pop stars had sold their soul to the devil, who personally possessed Elvis, which explains how he was able to do his leg shake pelvic thrust thing. Dont even get me stated on Michael Jackson.
Anyway it was an interesting conversation to begin my day...

Was it "the music industry exposed" by any chance? I watched that high once it was trippy as **** talking about the illuminati and stuff but at the end I got the feeling it was just people trying to convert others to turn to religion.
  • TigerChamp likes this
UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

#102 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 12,436 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:41 PM

Was it "the music industry exposed" by any chance? I watched that high once it was trippy as **** talking about the illuminati and stuff but at the end I got the feeling it was just people trying to convert others to turn to religion.

I honestly have no idea, the dude is pretty intense and once he starts going on about the rapture I just smile and nod politely lmao. But he was talking about full on demon possession, not so much illuminati lol
  • wanderleisilva101 likes this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#103 GURU|Cole

GURU|Cole

2016's Award Winner Winner

• Free
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:48 PM

I watched The Walking Dead just now...

Spoiler

Edited by Colecaine, 30 November 2014 - 09:49 PM.

8mZZei2.png?1

#104 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 10:03 PM

I miss IdentiGOAT's last AV :(

I was the Transcedent GOAT of GOATs prior to my matchup with cashflow. Now I'm merely the Transient GOAT of GOATs. Betting Record: 1-2 trans_zpsb186458a.png

#105 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 TIME CHAMPION!

• Free
  • 36,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

I honestly have no idea, the dude is pretty intense and once he starts going on about the rapture I just smile and nod politely lmao. But he was talking about full on demon possession, not so much illuminati lol

He sounds like fun.

I miss working with large hoards of people. I would always find the extra weird ones and prompt them to say some crazy ****. Awkward people are fun to mess with too.

Edited by cashfl0w, 01 December 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Champion of Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-6-2 (+60)

Let's just skip forward a couple months and laugh at how Tim Elliot, a guy that they cut, is about to get the next title shot, without even beating anyone that's currently in the company.

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

#106 GURU|Cole

GURU|Cole

2016's Award Winner Winner

• Free
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

He sounds like fun.

I miss working with large hoards of people. I would always find the extra weird ones and prompt them to say some crazy ****. Awkward people are fun to mess with too.

So that's why I like messing with you.

8mZZei2.png?1

#107 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Free
  • 36,323 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:26 AM

So that's why I like messing with you.

Fairy_Godmother. Tickle, tickle, tickle.

Do you want me to continue this or do you want to bow out gracefully?

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

Let's just skip forward a couple months and laugh at how Tim Elliot, a guy that they cut, is about to get the next title shot, without even beating anyone that's currently in the company.

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

#108 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 21,550 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

Lol,speaking as a Christian,i know exactly the type. .. They give us a bad rep as fruit loops!
  • TigerChamp likes this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

rich-franklin.jpg

#109 NFL_FTW

NFL_FTW

The Many Named God

• Free
  • 18,660 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:34 PM

Fallen is AWESOME!

Agent Scully is getting hotter with age. God damn...

Pic or it hasn't happened.

post-406774-0-02687700-1430282112.gif

#110 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,328 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:41 PM

I miss IdentiGOAT's last AV :(

:(

• GOAT_Transient likes this

conair.gif?w=780

#111 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 11:29 PM

:(

• Identity likes this

I was the Transcedent GOAT of GOATs prior to my matchup with cashflow. Now I'm merely the Transient GOAT of GOATs. Betting Record: 1-2 trans_zpsb186458a.png

#112 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:45 AM

Does your penis hang low, does it wobble to and fro

#113 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Free
  • 36,323 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:09 AM

Yup. You ever had your nuts twisted up before?

That ain't no joke.

Edited by cashfl0w, 02 December 2014 - 02:10 AM.

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp and GOAT_Transient like this

LOL.. The UFC is a mess.

#114 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 21,550 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 03:48 AM

Sprained my ankle badly in the summer. Was hobbling all over to the place. In the park one day limping along with the wife and went up to get an ice cream.

"Flake"? he asked

"yes please" i replied

"hundreds and thousands?" he asked

"yes please" i replied

"Crushed nuts?" he asked

"No, it's just a sprained ankle" I replied.

This is not a true story.

• crangs, Eclipse76 and GOAT_Transient like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#115 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,131 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:06 AM

Sprained my ankle badly in the summer. Was hobbling all over to the place. In the park one day limping along with the wife and went up to get an ice cream.

"Flake"? he asked

"yes please" i replied

"hundreds and thousands?" he asked

"yes please" i replied

"Crushed nuts?" he asked

"No, it's just a sprained ankle" I replied.

This is not a true story.

Just had flash backs of this...

I've given my kids the nick names "Cheick" and "Kongo" this xmas. In there excitement they always jump at me when i'm sitting on the couch or lying down and knee me straight in the bollocks. Had about 6 shots in the nuts the last week. It's crippled me

fetalpositioncry.gif

the boys are not far from recovering so it's still a bit raw on the feels...

Edited by crangs, 02 December 2014 - 04:07 AM.

• Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks, WarWest® and 4 others like this

0IDRfeC.jpg?1

This sig brought to you by the magnanimous Robert Sparks

#116 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:58 PM

**** love Sam GOAT Smith

#117 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 56,613 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a woman

• Eclipse76, WarWest® and GOAT_Transient like this

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#118 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

I'm a good substitute I'm also a good somethingelstitute

Edited by poonmachine, 02 December 2014 - 10:00 PM.

• fobar, Eclipse76 and GOAT_Transient like this

#119 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:32 PM

Doing my Foruming duties while doing duties on the throne. Without a shirt like a GOAT.

#120 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

The community on this Forum is awesome

We troll and flame each other daily but are all ready to throw down for a fellow poster

xx

<3

>>>D

Thats a penis

Also noted that IdentiGOAT has his GOATsexy AV back. Very nice fapping material B)

#121 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:55 PM

Has anyone ever been to Long Slong Silver's?

#122 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 5,182 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:51 AM

cracker barrel is p4p 

👽

#123 sobercuban

sobercuban

TBE

• Moderators
  • 48,013 posts
  • LocationThe Fertitta Mansion

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

Today I made a familiar mistake.

I made plans.

I made plans to spend some time with someone who I care for deeply and who at one time cared the same for me.  I planned to be happy.  I planned to do something I enjoy with someone I enjoy.  I planned to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow because I was out enjoying life until a late hour. 

The reality is, once again, plans were broken.  That old familiar knife stabbing in my chest.  A reminder of everything I try to tell myself isn't true. 

I tell myself that I set myself up for this.  That I deserve for it to be this way.  That I was kidding myself into thinking I wouldn't receive the same old last minute message and the same old platitudes professing that we'll see each other soon. 

The same old kidding myself that the person that cares the most for me actually cares enough to actually be there for once. 

I refuse to accept the reality that there is not a single person on Earth who wants to involve me in their lives. 

I was in the hospital last Tuesday.  Nobody knows that.  There was no point to let anyone know.  Nobody was going to come if I needed help.  My body is so tired and daily pain keeps my face frozen in grimace. 

I am alone and will be until the day I die.  The time between now and then will be filled with incomprehensible pain and demoralization. 

I entertain myself with little hobbies and my own thoughts because any time I try something different I pay with humiliation. 

The worst part is I still care.  I still hope and wish for a full life. 

I don't even have the courage to stand up to my misery.  No one values me enough to make amends or even try to see where I am coming from. 

So I cling to that last thread of a life that passed, but I'm slipping...

• Eclipse76, TwennyFo, TigerChamp and 2 others like this

post-406774-0-12678100-1439418105.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#124 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,248 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

I made plans.

I made plans to spend some time with someone who I care for deeply and who at one time cared the same for me.  I planned to be happy.  I planned to do something I enjoy with someone I enjoy.  I planned to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow because I was out enjoying life until a late hour. 

The reality is, once again, plans were broken.  That old familiar knife stabbing in my chest.  A reminder of everything I try to tell myself isn't true. 

I tell myself that I set myself up for this.  That I deserve for it to be this way.  That I was kidding myself into thinking I wouldn't receive the same old last minute message and the same old platitudes professing that we'll see each other soon. 

The same old kidding myself that the person that cares the most for me actually cares enough to actually be there for once. 

I refuse to accept the reality that there is not a single person on Earth who wants to involve me in their lives. 

I was in the hospital last Tuesday.  Nobody knows that.  There was no point to let anyone know.  Nobody was going to come if I needed help.  My body is so tired and daily pain keeps my face frozen in grimace. 

I am alone and will be until the day I die.  The time between now and then will be filled with incomprehensible pain and demoralization. 

I entertain myself with little hobbies and my own thoughts because any time I try something different I pay with humiliation. 

I don't even have the courage to stand up to my misery.  No one values me enough to make amends or even try to see where I am coming from. 

You're not alone, I'm here if you need me

Seriously
  • fobar, Eclipse76, TigerChamp and 3 others like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

post-406774-0-77201400-1481508539.gif

#125 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 12,415 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

I've been consoling someone with her damn boo hoos for the past two days. I don't think I've ever talked to such a weak individual in all of my days. My next line of consultation in my head is, "why yes, perhaps it is time to kill yourself",. 

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 4 others like this

#126 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,248 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

I've been consoling someone with her damn boo hoos for the past two days. I don't think I've ever talked to such a weak individual in all of my days. My next line of consultation in my head is, "why yes, perhaps it is time to kill yourself",.

LMFAO!!!
  • fobar and Eclipse76 like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#127 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,131 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

lol, Been there before.  I've given a girl the "cheer the **** up or **** off" after 2 years of ****ing about guy problems.  Sitting back watching her make bad life choices and then cry about them was mind numbing

• Eclipse76, cashfl0w and GOAT_Transient like this

0IDRfeC.jpg?1

#128 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:15 PM

Does your penis hang low, does it wobble to and fro

i just throw it over my shoulder and say 'hey girl. whats up?'

#129 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:19 PM

Do your balls hang low?
Do they dangle to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?

Do they itch when it's hot?
Do you rest them in a pot?

Do you get them in a tangle?
Do you catch them in a mangle?
Do they swing in stormy weather?
Do they tickle with a feather?

Do they rattle when you walk?
Do they jingle when you talk?

Can you sling them on your shoulder
 Like a lousy **** soldier?
Do your balls hang low?

• Eclipse76 and GOAT_Transient like this

#130 12er

12er

SpamGOAT

• Free
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:42 PM

back in the day i used to be addicted to the hokey pokey.  but then i turned myself around.

#131 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:58 AM

Do your balls hang low?
Do they dangle to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?

Do they itch when it's hot?
Do you rest them in a pot?

Do you get them in a tangle?
Do you catch them in a mangle?
Do they swing in stormy weather?
Do they tickle with a feather?

Do they rattle when you walk?
Do they jingle when you talk?

Can you sling them on your shoulder
 Like a lousy **** soldier?
Do your balls hang low?

Like a GOAT

#132 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:14 AM

Hi, I'm GOAT_T. I like movies, books, and ****

#133 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 56,613 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:03 AM

Yo Sober, hit me up on Facebook mother ****

and man, i know what you feel because most days i feel the same brother

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#134 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:07 AM

I made plans.

Lub you GOAThomie

friendshipfeels_zpsea2d49c3.gif

#135 Pigs-On-The-Wing

Pigs-On-The-Wing
  • Free
  • 20,003 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:39 AM

So i get a call from this guy accusing me of stealing his wife's credit card number and using it at walmart for $90.

Look at my bank account and realize a walmart charge of $90 pending (TD bank seems to be good at blocking fishy stuff.)

Apparently they're using my identity to steal from other people as well as trying to steal from myself. 

I really dont want to deal with this **** today. 

Edited by Pigs_on_the_Wing, 04 December 2014 - 04:40 AM.

• poonmachine and GOAT_Transient like this

166_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Carlos_Condit.0_zps

tumblr_n566o5bh1x1rne776o2_500.gif

#136 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,248 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:50 AM

So i get a call from this guy accusing me of stealing his wife's credit card number and using it at walmart for $90.

Look at my bank account and realize a walmart charge of $90 pending (TD bank seems to be good at blocking fishy stuff.)

Apparently they're using my identity to steal from other people as well as trying to steal from myself. 

Damn that's **** up dude
  • fobar, Eclipse76, Pigs-On-The-Wing and 1 other like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#137 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 21,550 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:40 AM

You shouldn't have answered my forum survey "What is your credit card and pin number" then dude...

• fobar, Eclipse76, Pigs-On-The-Wing and 4 others like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#138 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 11,974 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:45 AM

That sucks

• Eclipse76, Pigs-On-The-Wing, TigerChamp and 1 other like this

This^

#139 NFL_FTW

NFL_FTW

The Many Named God

• Free
  • 18,660 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:49 AM

Going to a work party later tonight.  Getting paid overtime for it though, lol

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 5 others like this

post-406774-0-02687700-1430282112.gif

#140 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 11,974 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:53 AM

I made plans.

Keep your head up sober.  

• fobar, Eclipse76, TigerChamp and 1 other like this

This^

#141 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,131 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:58 AM

Going to a work party later tonight.  Getting paid overtime for it though, lol

79132-SNL-like-a-boss-gif-The-Lonely-MY4

• Eclipse76, NFL_FTW, WarWest® and 3 others like this

0IDRfeC.jpg?1

#142 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,039 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:59 AM

I made plans.

d79e0a69ab442b6f00527c1e13dec8bd.jpg

Sounds like it's time to move on Sober. I can relate to some of the feelings you wrote out in this post, I'm currently going through a nasty divorce.

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp and cashfl0w like this

410686994.jpg

#143 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,248 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

d79e0a69ab442b6f00527c1e13dec8bd.jpg

Sounds like it's time to move on Sober. I can relate to some of the feelings you wrote out in this post, I'm currently going through a nasty divorce.

You're getting divorced man??? WTF!!??
  • Eclipse76, TigerChamp, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#144 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 26,039 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:04 AM

You're getting divorced man??? WTF!!??

Yup, the process of me splitting with my wife has been going on for about 4 months now, but I'm just now mentioning it openly on the forum.

It was hard for a while but I feel like I've fully recovered.

• crangs, Eclipse76, poonmachine and 7 others like this

410686994.jpg

#145 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 58,248 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:06 AM

Yup, the process of me splitting with my wife has been going on for about 4 months now, but I'm just now mentioning it openly on the forum.

**** dude, I'm sorry

Been through it myself, so I feel your pain

It will get better with time
  • fobar, Eclipse76, poonmachine and 7 others like this

Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#146 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 56,613 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

Been there myself and good to here you getting fully recovered.   

• Eclipse76, poonmachine, NFL_FTW and 5 others like this

#147 Eclipse76

Eclipse76

HEECLIPSE RETURNS !!!

• Free
  • 5,008 posts
  • LocationSylvan Lake

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

• fobar, crangs, poonmachine and 11 others like this

Mirko(The Croatian Sensation) Cro-Cop (Favorite HW) Win or Lose !!

Rampage on the way back to the Title!!

Bas Rutten.. Greatest!! Nuff said. Fedor = G.O.A.T.

http://forums.ufcfig...-i-was-eclipse/

conair.gif?w=780

#148 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 56,613 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

amen

• Eclipse76, poonmachine, NFL_FTW and 5 others like this

#149 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 18,131 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

**** you tesco you festering puss filled aids ravaged ****s.  Wait a week for something that was "in stock and on the way"  For that same thing to be suddenly out of stock!!!  **** you and I hope the **** that sold me wolf tickets on availability and delivery dates dies in a car fire.  Now i have to resume the xmas shopping i thought was done and ****ing dusted   :angry:

• Eclipse76, MGun and GOAT_Transient like this

0IDRfeC.jpg?1

#150 fobar

fobar

I kno whats

• Free
  • 56,613 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

**** you tesco you festering puss filled aids ravaged ****s.  Wait a week for something that was "in stock and on the way"  For that same thing to be suddenly out of stock!!!  **** you and I hope the **** that sold me wolf tickets on availability and delivery dates dies in a car fire.  Now i have to resume the xmas shopping i thought was done and ****ing dusted   :angry:

tpo.gif

• crangs, Eclipse76, MGun and 2 others like this