44009 replies to this topic

#151 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

and i've said it before many times like Eclipse, PM me if you got stuff you need to talk about

some guys have and i have with others, this place is full of good people, no matter how much of a twat they may come across as on here.

Honest :P

• crangs, Eclipse76, poonmachine and 6 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#152 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

God damn I love the use of 'twat' on this forum, it's beautiful.

Hope everything is alright Unc Polo, you know I'm here bro if you need a chat.

Still think it's nice how everyone can be flaming the hell out of each other on here, but as soon as something serious comes up everyone comes together, it's nice. 

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 6 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#153 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:32 AM

God damn I love the use of 'twat' on this forum, it's beautiful.

Hope everything is alright Unc Polo, you know I'm here bro if you need a chat.

Still think it's nice how everyone can be flaming the hell out of each other on here, but as soon as something serious comes up everyone comes together, it's nice. 

we are all brothers at the end of the day you feg twat :P

• crangs, Eclipse76, TigerChamp and 6 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#154 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,052 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:36 AM

we are all brothers at the end of the day you feg twat :P

lmao, you took your superhero AV away you feg, now I'm just some gimp dressed as Robin. 

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 6 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#155 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:44 AM

lmao, you took your superhero AV away you feg, now I'm just some gimp dressed as Robin. 

hey, its winter outside :)

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, TitanTUF and 3 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#156 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

I think I'll name the next person who loses a name bet against me "DonkeyPunched."

I was the Transcedent GOAT of GOATs prior to my matchup with cashflow. Now I'm merely the Transient GOAT of GOATs. Betting Record: 1-2 trans_zpsb186458a.png

#157 MGun

MGun

GOAT

• Free
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

f7f.jpeg

• fobar, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 6 others like this

#158 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Still a ShowGOAT fan. Suck it.

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Today I made a familiar mistake.

I made plans.

I made plans to spend some time with someone who I care for deeply and who at one time cared the same for me.  I planned to be happy.  I planned to do something I enjoy with someone I enjoy.  I planned to be dead on my feet at work tomorrow because I was out enjoying life until a late hour. 

The reality is, once again, plans were broken.  That old familiar knife stabbing in my chest.  A reminder of everything I try to tell myself isn't true. 

I tell myself that I set myself up for this.  That I deserve for it to be this way.  That I was kidding myself into thinking I wouldn't receive the same old last minute message and the same old platitudes professing that we'll see each other soon. 

The same old kidding myself that the person that cares the most for me actually cares enough to actually be there for once. 

I refuse to accept the reality that there is not a single person on Earth who wants to involve me in their lives. 

I was in the hospital last Tuesday.  Nobody knows that.  There was no point to let anyone know.  Nobody was going to come if I needed help.  My body is so tired and daily pain keeps my face frozen in grimace. 

I am alone and will be until the day I die.  The time between now and then will be filled with incomprehensible pain and demoralization. 

I entertain myself with little hobbies and my own thoughts because any time I try something different I pay with humiliation. 

The worst part is I still care.  I still hope and wish for a full life. 

I don't even have the courage to stand up to my misery.  No one values me enough to make amends or even try to see where I am coming from. 

So I cling to that last thread of a life that passed, but I'm slipping...

Ok.. this will sort of ramble and head in random directions, but I feel like your post did as well, and I want to cover it all.

I've had my own money from the time I was 16 years old. I lived by myself at 17. I've never needed people. I think it helped me stay genuine.

I used to feel like you did at the beginning of this post. I used to go out of my way for people. I used to help people out, every single time, no matter what. I used to be that person who got cancelled on. I was the person who felt like they were being used all of the time.

I got tired. I turned introverted. I stopped making outgoing calls. I closed down my facebook, after I left a brief message about how I tired I was of trying. I didn't want sympathy. I wanted to locate the remnants of my dignity.

I found clarity in seclusion. I found that I can see people for who they are from the distance. I realized most of the people that I dealt with maintained parasitic relationships. I served a purpose, and once I stopped, they disappeared.

But you know what? I'm far better off without them. That took me a really, really long time to establish. Once I did, I was happier with myself.

I'm out here, homie. We aren't really close like that, but you can def PM me like we are. I'll listen, brutha.

Edited by cashfl0w, 04 December 2014 - 02:18 PM.

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, TitanTUF and 2 others like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 24-7-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#159 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:25 AM

Whoa, morning of double realisation...lot of people hurting on here and the word twat sneaks through the swear filter.

Sorry to hear some are going through tough times. Am prayin' for you all; hope God knows who i mean when i mention people by UFC forum nickname!

• fobar, Druncle_Polo and GOAT_Transient like this

Winning coach of 2016 Camps League - Team FRANKLIN

Chief of the Rich "Ace" Franklin fan-club

Founder of the welcoming/rehabillitation team

rich-franklin.jpg

#160 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,370 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:56 AM

Also noted that IdentiGOAT has his GOATsexy AV back. Very nice fapping material B)

You can't be this weird

• Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks, Druncle_Polo and 4 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#161 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:00 AM

You can't be this weird

It's not legal in the U.S. 

I think he's from Canada.

• Eclipse76, Druncle_Polo, Identity and 1 other like this
Champion of Survivor Series IX, Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 
UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#162 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:16 AM

Whoa, morning of double realisation...lot of people hurting on here and the word twat sneaks through the swear filter.
Sorry to hear some are going through tough times. Am prayin' for you all; hope God knows who i mean when i mention people by UFC forum nickname!

Twat is cool word doe, why ban it?
  • Eclipse76, Druncle_Polo and GOAT_Transient like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#163 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:28 AM

Twat is cool word doe, why ban it?

I don't want any words banned.

But where ah come from (up North), twat is way more offensive than most stuff that is banned on here.  Was just surprised!

• NoCakeForYaya likes this

rich-franklin.jpg

#164 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

But where ah come from (up North), twat is way more offensive than most stuff that is banned on here.  Was just surprised!

People get too caught up in the swear filter. 

I can still tell you that your mother puts me in guard, and I ground and pound it out on a nightly basis. That goes way deeper than calling somebody a ****.  ;)

• Eclipse76, NFL_FTW, Druncle_Polo and 2 others like this

amazin

#165 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Disrespect the Legend

• Free
  • 25,760 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:18 AM

People get too caught up in the swear filter. 

I can still tell you that your mother puts me in guard, and I ground and pound it out on a nightly basis. That goes way deeper than calling somebody a ****.  ;)

Fortunately wanker isn't blocked either  :)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks, 05 December 2014 - 06:18 AM.

• fobar, H.N.I.C., cashfl0w and 2 others like this

rich-franklin.jpg

#166 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,016 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:46 AM

Last week on Saturday I banged two different chicks on the same day. It was not planned and it was not at the same time, although that would of been fun.

Anyway I'm not sure how I should feel about this. As I did not seek this or initiate it with either woman. The first chick happened earlier in the day around lunch time and I had no regrets about it, it was nice. Now the second chick is a different story she came over that night and I was not planning on trying to smash, but she initiated the sex. I was in no position to turn down the offer because I didn't want to ruin future endeavors with her, so it happened.

Should I feel like a scum bag about this? lol

• fobar, crangs, Eclipse76 and 8 others like this

410686994.jpg

#167 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 20,352 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:05 AM

Last week on Saturday I banged two different chicks on the same day. It was not planned and it was not at the same time, although that would of been fun.

Anyway I'm not sure how I should feel about this. As I did not seek this or initiate it with either woman. The first chick happened earlier in the day around lunch time and I had no regrets about it, it was nice. Now the second chick is a different story she came over that night and I was not planning on trying to smash, but she initiated the sex. I was in no position to turn down the offer because I didn't want to ruin future endeavors with her, so it happened.

Lol, walk around like mu fu pimp
  • Eclipse76, 12er™, Druncle_Polo and 3 others like this

#168 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,335 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

You FilthyPhillyFan

• crangs, Eclipse76, TigerChamp and 5 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#169 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:31 AM

Our plan is to move back to New England, but I'm looking at prices for rentals and I'm about to tell my family to eat a bag of ****s and move back to Colorado.

I don't understand how people justify charging over 2G's for a 2 bedroom apartment. I'm going to have to go live with the gang bangers for these prices.

Edited by 12er, 05 December 2014 - 10:31 AM.

• crangs, Eclipse76, TigerChamp and 4 others like this

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#170 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:32 AM

Nope.

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, Druncle_Polo and 2 others like this

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#171 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,016 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:36 AM

Our plan is to move back to New England, but I'm looking at prices for rentals and I'm about to tell my family to eat a bag of ****s and move back to Colorado.

I don't understand how people justify charging over 2G's for a 2 bedroom apartment. I'm going to have to go live with the gang bangers for these prices.

410510170.jpg

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, 12er™ and 2 others like this

410686994.jpg

#172 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,016 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:36 AM

Nope.

410510170.jpg

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, 12er™ and 2 others like this

410686994.jpg

#173 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:58 AM

Yes you piece of ****, you getting more action than me!!!!!!

• Eclipse76, TigerChamp, 12er™ and 5 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#174 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

hey, the swear filter is american lol dont ask me why but hey, bastard twat wanker

• Eclipse76, Bubba_Sparks, 12er™ and 4 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#175 12er™

12er™

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 55,007 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:24 PM

hey, the swear filter is american lol dont ask me why but hey, bastard twat wanker

Thanks for bringing this to my attention you old twat.

• fobar, Eclipse76, WarWest® and 3 others like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#176 Hairy_Balzonya

Hairy_Balzonya
  • Free
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'm looking forward to watching Lawler KO Hendricks, and I just got a BJ while watching basketball. Life is good...
  • GOAT_Transient likes this

#177 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:52 PM

You can't be this weird

It ain't weird GOAThomie. A GOAT can still appreciate a GOAT male and his GOATly manliness and still be completely straight. It was a compliment. 

I was the Transcedent GOAT of GOATs prior to my matchup with cashflow. Now I'm merely the Transient GOAT of GOATs. Betting Record: 1-2 trans_zpsb186458a.png

#178 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:15 PM

You can't be this weird

4226844776_20070429_ahmadinejad_sexy_goa

#179 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for bringing this to my attention you old twat.

always here to help twat face bastard

• Eclipse76 and GOAT_Transient like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#180 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:09 PM

Was pissed about how the Melendez fight ended. It was going perfect for him. Oh well, GilGOAT will be back.

On another note, I love this **** GOAT song.

Damn good Live too.

#181 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:21 PM

Do you come on here to let out your inner weirdo or are you this weird all the time?

• GOAT_Transient likes this

amazin

#182 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

so i wrote to Santa and asked if he could get me sex for Christmas,  fingers crossed

• NFL_FTW, WarWest®, TigerChamp and 3 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#183 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

Gunnar Nelson is coming for you

• Free
  • 12,087 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

As you know my wife left 9 months ago, after 11 years... it is not easy.. but as i wrote to Fobar one time, know your net worth !!! Best thing you will learn, as then you can decide what your willing to put up with

Sober, Polo, Fobar.. anybody.. you need to chat.. PM me and we can talk this chit out ... nobody here is alone..

Best compliment I gave this place was to my girlfriend yesterday... she asked me why I love to be on here... I told her.. It's cause I have family all over the world on this forum.. England, Brazil, Austrailia, USA, Germany.. you name it.. how **** cool is that... she understands now.

This is so beautiful I'm actually glad she left. Now I have a chance.

• H.N.I.C. likes this

#184 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

Gunnar Nelson is coming for you

• Free
  • 12,087 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

so i wrote to Santa and asked if he could get me sex for Christmas,  fingers crossed

Get your cookies ready

1e88afe1a9fd057c37437408339999ef_xlarge.

• fobar, NFL_FTW, TigerChamp and 2 others like this

#185 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Get your cookies ready

cookies and lube is left out every christmas ;)

• TigerChamp, TitanTUF, Spartacus__ and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#186 TitanTUF

TitanTUF
  • Free
  • 23,335 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

I love you all. Every one of you. 

• fobar, NFL_FTW, WarWest® and 7 others like this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#187 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

Gay

• NFL_FTW, WarWest®, TigerChamp and 4 others like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#188 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,543 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

I am Groot
  • fobar, NFL_FTW, TigerChamp and 3 others like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#189 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,145 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:46 PM

I am Groot

not gonna lie, i had to google that.

sexy

• WarWest®, TigerChamp and GOAT_Transient like this
 conair.gif?w=780

#190 H.N.I.C.

H.N.I.C.
  • Free
  • 12,052 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:59 PM

just the fact you are uncertain of banging two women in the same day is proof you deserve it
  • fobar, poonmachine, NFL_FTW and 5 others like this

This^

#191 WarWest®

WarWest®

Triple OG

• Free
  • 60,543 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

I'm hungry
  • fobar, poonmachine, TigerChamp and 3 others like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

GSP is a safe can
He's a dented can the can that just sits on the shelf because its dented. The workers dont get rid of the can either because they hope someone buys it. It just collects dust

#192 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 12,370 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

You sly devil

• fobar, TigerChamp, Druncle_Polo and 4 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

#193 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:00 PM

Do you come on here to let out your inner weirdo or are you this weird all the time?

Both GOAThomie, both.  

i-will-always-love-my-homies.png

Get your cookies ready

Cookies ready. Sookie Sookie!

7413490.jpg!

I am Groot

I am Groot

• poonmachine, TigerChamp and cashfl0w like this

#194 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

You are a genuinely weird **** knee grow. But you still my knee grow.

Btw, why is everybody referencing the waste management company in Chicago? They are Groot.

• Druncle_Polo and GOAT_Transient like this

amazin

#195 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:44 PM

You are a genuinely weird **** knee grow. But you still my knee grow.

Btw, why is everybody referencing the waste management company in Chicago? They are Groot.

Thanks GOAThomie. You'll always be mine as well. I'm just an original. 

Groot is a character in Guardians of the Galaxy. P5P movie of the year, if not all de times.

• poonmachine, TigerChamp and TitanTUF like this

#196 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

• Ultimate
  • 49,497 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:47 PM

You're about the 89th person to say that was a good movie.

I don't know squat about the storyline or characters. Is that a problem if I want to watch it?

• NFL_FTW, TigerChamp and GOAT_Transient like this

amazin

#197 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:53 PM

You're about the 89th person to say that was a good movie.

I don't know squat about the storyline or characters. Is that a problem if I want to watch it?

Nah GOATbrother. To completely real with you, its one of those blind-buy type of movies. Most of the times when I didn't get to watch a movie in the theaters, I rent it. But this is one of those movies that you could blind-buy and be so glad that you didn't wait for it to hit Redbox. Even Batista was good lol. It was near perfect.

• TigerChamp, TitanTUF and cashfl0w like this

#198 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

Forum Champion

• Moderators
  • 13,372 posts
  • LocationGOATstraya

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:04 AM

Yeah I watched Guardians the other night, and Its a great movie. You don't need to know anything going in, and not only is it a lot of fun, it has heart as well.

Def in my top 3 Marvel movies

I am Groot

• WarWest®, Druncle_Polo, TitanTUF and 2 others like this
nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#199 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

Yeah I watched Guardians the other night, and Its a great movie. You don't need to know anything going in, and not only is it a lot of fun, it has heart as well.

Def in my top 3 Marvel movies

I am Groot

I am Groot

• WarWest®, TigerChamp, Druncle_Polo and 1 other like this

#200 GOAT_Transient

GOAT_Transient
  • Free
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

4350422192_89fec46ca4.jpg

I am Groot

• WarWest® and Druncle_Polo like this